Danielle's Writings

Danielle

Danielle's Writings

Postby Danielle » 17 Jan 2012, 15:38

My mind limits me into who i don't want to be, I become my limits, i become my limitations, when i limit myself i become my limitations, i allow/accept myself to become these limitations, that ive limited myself to, so that, i could then limit myself into what i'm limited to, by with which money, i limit myself to my limitations with money, because, if not having money in reality, i then limit myself to what i'm limited to, so then within thought/feelings/imagination, i then actually limit my thoughts/feelings/imgination, by how i'm limited in life, so when i have limitations, these limitations ive allowed/accepted myself to create of myself, then i create these limitations, so that i can, be these limitations, as to that which i'm limited to, therefore allowing/accepting myself to use/abuse myself to be one with, how i am limited, in reality to, then mentally conflict myself into being that limited edition, by actually being my limitations, becoming my limitations, by seeing that i don't have money therefore, i don't think of, going places i don't think of, anything of Worth, in my beliefs of what in reality is of worth, therefore allowing/accepting myself to value myself , and devalue myself within limitation, and limits, therefore not having money i don't think things of costs, i don't think of places rich, i don't think of places happy, i think of myself and without things, i limit myself to my current situation, i then see, for what i'm actually doing to myself, as i limit myself, by not having money, i limit my places where i go, i limit my imagination, i limit thought, i limit everything because i don't have money which makes me limited to what i can do in reality. In limiting myself i limited everything within me, Therefore i Devalue myself, For the worth of not having money, and i allow/accept this to do as for myself to limit myself, and see that i'm actually limiting and devalueing myself by actual money, and when i have money, a then value it, because, it values me, when i start valuing it, because i then have money, so money values me as by thoughts/believes/imagination, it values more so where i go in life, it values to where and what i can do in life, it values me, it limits me, i limit myself to it. i limit myself to, myself by which if i'm not having money then i devalue myself and when i spend money i devalue myself by my possession as to have these possessions, that don't value more to the money that i spent on actually getting my possessions, and then when all the money has gone my illusions/delusions that ive created to see money, as myself, and value myself within myself for creating the value and self-worth of myself, then i allow/accept myself to devalue myself when not having money, therefore allowing/accepting myself to devalue and limit myself by which in reality, needing money, is the current way of life, But mentally i devalue myself within by what ive created, therefore allowing/accepting myself to devalue myself within and as the mind, therefore allowing/accepting myself to be as the mind, and manipulate myself into seeeing that money, is value over life therefore allowing/accepting myself to be a slave and brainwashed by money, therefore allowing/accepting myself to become a slave to money.

Danielle

Re: Danielle's Writings

Postby Danielle » 24 Oct 2012, 01:42

Hey,

So I've decided to ACTUALLY post and share more on here from now on so, My first writings will be tonight when I write..

I have a question: How do i change my photo on here?

barbara

Postby barbara » 24 Oct 2012, 09:11

To change your profile picture: click onto the 'egg-head' with your name underneith, go to 'user control panel', then to 'profil' on the top bar, second index next to 'overview', then choose 'edit avatar' which is the third one on the right hand side. On this page you can upload your new profile picture.

barbara

Postby barbara » 24 Oct 2012, 09:40

Danielle,

writing out running thoughts as you have in your first post here is valid for an initial ranting and raving, and collecting of 'if this, then that', but ask yourself if you are able to work with this kind of representation of what's Here, of what you are seeing going on within and as you in a beneficial way. That is to say, I would consider it supportive to shorten your sentences, so you will give each one or two subjects with respective verbs with only one maybe two subordinate clauses denoting your relationship towards what you're placing your focus on in consideration of who you are within and as it. From there you will have a nice platform from which you can continue onto the writing of self-forgiveness.
My mind limits me into who i don't want to be, I become my limits, i become my limitations, when i limit myself i become my limitations, i allow/accept myself to become these limitations, that ive limited myself to, so that, i could then limit myself into what i'm limited to, by with which money, i limit myself to my limitations with money, because, if not having money in reality, i then limit myself to what i'm limited to, so then within thought/feelings/imagination, i then actually limit my thoughts/feelings/imgination, by how i'm limited in life, so when i have limitations, these limitations ive allowed/accepted myself to create of myself, then i create these limitations, so that i can, be these limitations, as to that which i'm limited to, therefore allowing/accepting myself to use/abuse myself to be one with, how i am limited, in reality to, then mentally conflict myself into being that limited edition, by actually being my limitations, becoming my limitations, by seeing that i don't have money therefore, i don't think of, going places i don't think of, anything of Worth, in my beliefs of what in reality is of worth, therefore allowing/accepting myself to value myself , and devalue myself within limitation, and limits, therefore not having money i don't think things of costs, i don't think of places rich, i don't think of places happy, i think of myself and without things, i limit myself to my current situation, i then see, for what i'm actually doing to myself, as i limit myself, by not having money, i limit my places where i go, i limit my imagination, i limit thought, i limit everything because i don't have money which makes me limited to what i can do in reality

So in shortening your 'if this, then that' running thought into shorter statements you'll have something like a point by point list that makes it easier to work with:

My mind limits me into who i don't want to be, I become my limits, i become my limitations.
When i limit myself i become my limitations, i allow/accept myself to become these limitations, that ive limited myself to, so that, i could then limit myself into what i'm limited to.
By with which money, i limit myself to my limitations with money, because, if not having money in reality, i then limit myself to what i'm limited to. etc.

I've chopped some of the above up and placed some periods. As you will see there's a lot in between the sentences that is not mentioned and not conclusive, so the sentences aren't making much sense yet. You will have to go into more detail in writing out what specifically the limitations are that you are allowing and accepting yourself in and how you are allowing them to have an effect on you, who you are within this.

So suggested to abstain from the urge to simply spurt out an incoherent waterfall of words - lol - but actually do some structuring and sorting in yourself before typing it out, and in thus training yourself as a mind / within your mind to observe who you are in a moment in more clarity and specificity.

If you have any questions, please share.

Great though that you've decided to place yourself here in writing!

maya rote

Postby maya rote » 24 Oct 2012, 20:23

Hey Danielle

really cool you are back here on the forum

i read your SF post on the other thread, viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3020&p=21579#p21579

many of us have walked and are still walking through the point of self judgment and thus fear of being judged by others,
posting on the forum is cool support because it gives you a chance to express yourself and receive supportive feedback from others, within this if you receive a comment that you perceive as judgmental and you react to it, it's an opportunity for you to face another point within you, and thus can walk it through with the tools provided as writing, self forgiveness, self corrective statements

looking forward to reading more from you

enjoy

Bella

Postby Bella » 24 Oct 2012, 21:18

thanks for sharing Danielle!

Maya

Postby Maya » 24 Oct 2012, 23:22

Hey,

So I've decided to ACTUALLY post and share more on here from now on so, My first writings will be tonight when I write..
Cool!!! looking forwards reading you around

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 26 Oct 2012, 20:44

Hey Danielle - cool to see you writing again, saw that you also started your Journey to Life - http://daniellewebstar.blogspot.com.au/

Awesome!

Bella

Postby Bella » 31 Oct 2012, 11:32

cool!

Anna

Postby Anna » 31 Oct 2012, 11:38

Yep. Very cool indeed.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”