Tormod's blogg

tormod

Re: Tormod's blogg

Postby tormod » 29 Jan 2012, 16:48

confronted with prelives, of a shaman from sahara (south) and knowing others, and my self, to be the shaman. i think i know wich, direction there is for, me, to assume my self as. i would very much, with the like to be an artist, yet i am more, in favor, of beeing a land mand. a farmer. much more secure, and stabile, way of life, and much funn to i gues. take stands, in concern of nature. and how i, look at it. that, thought to life, is good, also for partnerships, building, crops, and needs. take more effekt. i experience this typing is , sometimes hard, yet consentatd, liberating. i still want to have perspective, on how, to live best, withoute chemicaly ballanced, (animal teseted) medecine. there is a cool, company, "contio tømmer" logging.(lokal contractor comp) the cpmpany builds new homes, in touch with nature. healthy homes. i hope that is the outcome, of this, next comming week, and the spring that also, is , coming. simple, elements, like crome, and zink, maybe also magnesium, i think i need, in my body. not all the drugs. pay the drugstore a visit. and be my self.

tormod

Postby tormod » 29 Jan 2012, 17:29

Lists:

self-deception list
- drugs/alkohol
- sex, masturbation

hiding from self list
- ideas i have to pas on.

female ego list
- complement

male ego list
- imature, body fixation.

anger list
- violence
-loud yelling

fear list
war, thunder and lightening.

self control list
- yoga, meditation
-language

relationship list
- music
- arts

tormod

Postby tormod » 31 Jan 2012, 19:17

with everything and music, i can make a living. today i have played, guitar, with slide. i use a coffe cup, as a slide, on electrik gitar. its emence, funn. trying to focus, on economy. its hard, manny times, to much, fear, regulations, gett fucken lazy, and not fucken willing. yet dates, of when youre born for instance, is reaching the climax. its total, and difficult.

KellyPosey

Postby KellyPosey » 31 Jan 2012, 22:31

Cool list Tormod, you can use that list to go through each one of those points you mentioned and apply Self Forgiveness for whatever comes up in relation to each point you've listed.

Check out the Sharing Self Forgiveness section to see examples of how others have applied Self Forgiveness to assist you in getting started.

tormod

Postby tormod » 02 Feb 2012, 17:03

I forgive myself , for allowing myself to have manny, and constant needs, fro alkohol, and drugs. I forgive myself, for the stress, and the confucon it causes, on others around me.

I forgive myself, for accepting , the sudden need, for mental care, when i realy dont need it, and be taking other peoples, place.

I forgive myself for not taking good enough care for my boddy.

I forgive myself for allowing myself, to not allow myself to have, to, scream, loud.

kim amourette

Postby kim amourette » 04 Feb 2012, 20:48

Hey Tormod,

I forgive myself, for accepting , the sudden need, for mental care, when i realy dont need it, and be taking other peoples, place.

i would suggest that you could open this one up a lot more, because you're saying much within this self forgiveness statement without elaborating on it.
Self forgiveness is not a magic tool that will take all of it away just by speaking it in one line like this - you have to really dig into what it is that you are actually saying and especially look at the emotional and feeling experiences with regards to this statement.

For instance you could ask yourself 'why do i feel the sudden need for mental care?' and also 'how do i feel/think about taking other people's place?' 'do i judge myself when thinking that i am taking other people's place? - if yes, how (positive/negative, and why)?'

Then you could apply sf on identifying yourself with experiencing this need for mental care and look into where this may come from - is it because of some life-experiences, things that people said to you, certain thoughts running in your mind? etcetera...

If we don't really look inside of ourselves at the origin of all our inner experiences and how we see/experience the world around us - then all that we don't look at, remains 'dormant' within us and it will direct us as the system that we've allowed ourselves to become by believing that this is who we really are because we don't take the time to investigate ourselves and consider that we may not be this limited.

I forgive myself , for allowing myself to have manny, and constant needs, fro alkohol, and drugs. I forgive myself, for the stress, and the confucon it causes, on others around me.

Here you could ask yourself 'why do i believe that me apparently having constant needs causes stress and confusion in others around me?' and then apply sf also on allowing yourself to believe that 'i cause stress and confusion in others' and then look at what else you may believe about what others feel/think/experience towards/about you - and what is important within this is to bring the point back to self, wherein we especially have a look at how what i think/feel/experience towards other people about what they think/feel/experience relates to certain desires/fears within self as the reason why you would consider what others think/feel/experience towards/about you in the first place. Because it is herein that we take responsibility for ourselves - and once we get to a point in applying self forgiveness of seeing how self is responsible for self's experiences towards others, we are able to simply stop these experiences within the realization that they are self-created so therefore they in no way have any power over me.

I forgive myself for not taking good enough care for my boddy.

i would suggest here to have a look at 'why?', 'how?', 'when?' with regards to thoughts feelings and emotions towards yourself that cause you to not take care of yourself/care about yourself - and to then apply self forgiveness accordingly.

I forgive myself for allowing myself, to not allow myself to have, to, scream, loud.

i'm not sure what you're forgiving yourself for here - so i would suggest to open this one up as well within for instance 'why do i feel the need to scream?', 'why do i believe that i have to scream?' 'what judgements do i have about screaming?' and apply self forgiveness accordingly.

Cheers, Kim

kim amourette

Postby kim amourette » 04 Feb 2012, 20:55

And then you can make the self-corrective statements with regards to for instance taking care of your body one and equal with yourself, etcetera

tormod

Postby tormod » 05 Feb 2012, 11:57

i forgive myself for allowing myself, to feel dependent on a clean bed, a meal, and feel delivered from society, when i cant house myself, or pay my own food.

today, a big day for me.
exebition, on cafe, it will be funn.

thanks Kim

tormod

Postby tormod » 05 Feb 2012, 16:36

today i hung up. my exebition at a cafe, feels proud.
maybe i can pay my fees, self, soon.

:P

open question:

as a agent, is it hard, to reqruit, other people to the equal money programme ?

http://tormodworks.blogspot.com/

tormod

Postby tormod » 07 Feb 2012, 12:14

i forgive myself for allowing myself to be demanding instead of nurching, for life.

i forgive myself for allowing myself for allowing myself for beeing ignorant infront of other peoples wishes and needs.

i forgivemyself for allowing myself to have attiutes to life, that seems depressing, and is compressing itself into hardnes.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”