Tormod's blogg

Anna

Re: Tormod's blogg

Postby Anna » 27 Nov 2012, 23:31

tormod wrote:I have now bee particepating with desteni i prosses (pro) since early spring 2012 (i believe so). i want to say thanks and thousand billion kisses, to all of you that have supported me, and helped me understand.

- thanks to helpfull hints, from you gys, destonians, i m now free from drugs, i am living as of now, safe, (with parents), and i have also started working. It maks me proud that i am a destoninan, who is going to save the world, toghether, with you gys.

- I am particepating with the desteni lite course, and i am enjoying it. its realy cool.

- i have still, like many other quite a long way/ealk to go. and the journey to life is... exiting.

- cheers

Cool Tormod. I am also grateful for the people who are walking with and providing unconditional support in the process. And it is cool to see for oneself how: "If I can do this - anyone can". lol

A point I suggest to consider is how what we're doing at Desteni is in fact not 'saving the world' from a positive energetic perspective sort of like superheroes or super-activists. lol. We are simply doing what is required to be done - which is to stop creating consequences because of who we've allowed ourselves to be and become in and as separation from ourselves as the physical in manifesting a world of inequality and abuse. So if you see that you are experiencing any of such positive energetic experiences like seeing Desteni as a group of superheroes, suggest to simply bring yourself and what we do here back to earth in realizing that we're simply doing what is necessary - nothing more, nothing less.

tormod

Postby tormod » 15 Jan 2013, 15:40

I have some questions that I am searching for answers to find. Maybe someone can help me find answers or provide me with links, or tips concerning my writing.

I am trying to be more specific, and responsible with my writings, am I try to find usage of the word, mind, more often. I Notice that I am afraid, of change that much and it feels like I am tearing out my hair sometimes, only trying to find the word mind at my keypad/keyboard. It’s still there; it’s just that. I believe that I fear myself/change so much that I don’t want is able to use it. Maybe it is a good sign that I struggle to find the word mind on the keyboard, and that it implies something.
- Or maybe I am looked somewhere else, within, myself and as change.

So I am looking for help to provide myself for my blog and my assignments. How to identify the mind, and to work with it, without disturbing it, sort of.

I have been participating with the destini pro since last year (vintner/spring 2012) this was paused, so I could start on the lite proses. The detseni lite process. I have some difficulties, with learning English. Some of the words I find really difficult to understand. And I am having difficulties, with understanding the, words, so, I try to read more English, I even bought a big fat book, to read, yet I find reading books, really difficult, I don’t know if it is because I am so used to be online, and to read text, an listen to interviews only; Documentaries and videos, and reading blogs and desteni material online. Or if the reading (from desteni I proses lite) is so easy that it turns embarrassing to me.

So when I am to read a book, the whole story or my mind starts mesmerizing me and I find myself in guilt and shame because I am relaxing and not doing whet I should be doing, I experience that whole reading experience a guilt trip, because I am not doing, other stuff, that I may have postponed.

So within self-responsibility, I have also taken upon myself a new 21 days experience. I did it myself, just to figure out a question, and to figure out, what the outcome could be.
I am experiencing a lot of change, and also, what could be progress, that I am now able to write here at the forum again, and to expose myself more. I see that as a huge progress within myself, to be able to write more on the forum. Big step.
The reason why I have not done this before is because I was not supportive enough with myself, and I was afraid of something with myself. Stuff I am just starting to handle for myself. Also pushing myself enough, with the tools that I am provided with, through detseni.org.

Matti Freeman

Postby Matti Freeman » 17 Jan 2013, 07:42

Hi Tormod,

With writing and self forgiveness, what you are doing is establishing yourself within Self Responsibility - where you're actually moving yourself, Directing yourself - taking responsibility for your Mind experiences by writing them out to understand them. This will 'feel' weird, and your mind will present all kinds of distractions and resistances and confusions -- disturbances -- because you've programmed your mind to Direct you with Experiences - and now you're challenging that program. This is how you know you're actually pushing yourself to change -- change is not easy.

If you are reading, and thoughts or reactions start coming up and you find it difficult to read - you can stop, breathe, and say "I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away to thoughts and reactions, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that thoughts and reactions can prevent me from reading. I see and realize that I am here, and that I can direct myself to read the words."

The key to effective reading is Vocabulary so I suggest whenever you find a word that you don't know the definition of -- then look it up in the dictionary.

KellyPosey

Postby KellyPosey » 17 Jan 2013, 11:44

Cool you are sharing Tormod.

Matti wrote:The key to effective reading is Vocabulary so I suggest whenever you find a word that you don't know the definition of -- then look it up in the dictionary.

Yes this is really a supportive thing to do, as if you don't understand a word clearly, but just keep reading, then you will be missing a part of the information and it will be harder to understand it. When I gave myself the time to stop and learn any word that I didn't understand, then I had a much easier time understanding what i was reading, as I wasn't missing any pieces then.

And to just be consistent and keep applying oneself within whenever you notice your focus moving away from the reading, stop and re-focus, and the more you do this, it will get easier and easier.

Anna

Postby Anna » 17 Jan 2013, 13:40

Yes agree Kelly and Matti. I started doing this when I was reading for school and there were so many words I did not understand. So I'd mark them with a highlighter and go look them up after I had read a passage or a chapter of the text I was reading. (Or one can have a dictionary handy as well). Another tip is to when one looks up a new word in the dictionary to deliberately and immediately apply it in one's vocabulary so let's say you are writing or speaking to someone, then you can see if that word can be used. What I've done with a word is to for example write it on a post-it next to my laptop and then I have it 'in sight' when I am writing in case I can use it. Then one can immediately incorporate the word into one's vocabulary. Another tip is to look up synonyms online when writing.

Anna

Postby Anna » 17 Jan 2013, 13:42

Another thing I did back in the day was to bring a dictionary with me (It's called Fremmedordbog Tormod in Danish) to the toilet. Then I could learn new words as I was sitting there.

tormod

Postby tormod » 17 Jan 2013, 14:08

Lots of cool advises. Thank you Matti, Kelly and Anna, I especially like the one where you, Anna said to say the word out loud, and also write it near your computer.

And also, you Matti, with doing self-forgive every day, more and more to dare to push oneself, to bring actually change.

Thanks cool advice.

I am experiencing, from yesterday, that my conscious system, just like the one that Sunette drawed, with one of the quantum systematization drawings,” came free”, it was like it was attached to my spine, or at a part of me. Metal construction that I carried, seeming external, from my body, yet not. The total construction, most of metal, designed precisely as Sunette drawed it, and that I have a copy of from printing it. Appearing in front of me, that I was to observe and …view.

Kind of freaky experience, yet there is very much to be learned from, the construct and the specific design. I “carried it” around yesterday, at work, not knowing if other, could see it, it was like I was making a discovery, and that I also wanted other to see it.

It’s still going on today. I don’t find it frightening other than it is designed and so advanced that I could start thinking or imagining death or Coffin (s), form the view of it. I guess its best to take the old time, and let breath and self-honesty decide what to “do” with it.

Matti Freeman

Postby Matti Freeman » 19 Jan 2013, 19:55

Tormod,

Understand that any point of imagination, thoughts, pictures, interpretations, assumptions, ideas -- is not real. Imagination is where you shape a picture in your mind around an idea / opinion / belief / interpretation / memory.

It is easy to mindfuck yourself when you are allowing thoughts and imagination to exist and allowing yourself to participate in any form of thoughts or pictures in your mind.

while you are listening to Interviews for example -- if there are any thoughts, ideas, imagination, pictures, experiences arising -- then you know you are in the process of creating a mindfuck.

Thus - I suggest any experience that you have where there is any form of interpretation / opinion / thought / imagination / pictures involved -- that you do not participate / believe in it

First you have to understand the basics of where your thoughts come from and how you create Experiences through ideas, beliefs, opinions, interpretations. Realizing and seeing how the mind works does not involve imagination, thought, interpretation, or opinion in any form in any way whatsoever. It is a process of Directly Seeing how it works and the only way this happens is through first learning to be Here as Breath and not participate in ANY thought whatsoever, and in walking a process of writing and self honest self forgiveness -- walking one thought at a time, one reaction at a time, one idea at a time, one belief at a time so that you IN FACT See how it works

Matti Freeman

Postby Matti Freeman » 19 Jan 2013, 20:09

When you are allowing and participating in thoughts, backchat, imagination, ideas, interpretations, beliefs, assumptions -- you are creating systems. To remove the systems - you have to walk through your mind in writing and remove each thought, idea, belief, interpretation, belief, assumption with Self Forgiveness and establish self corrective application where you then prove to yourself that you can be here Breathing, without thinking. As soon as you start thinking, you start creating systems again.

The decision is either - participate in the mind, or not participate in the mind. There is no middle ground. So in every moment what you can ask yourself is -- am I participating in the mind? Or am I not participating in the mind? In every moment you have to make the decision - am I going to participate in / create the mind as a personality in an alternate reality? Or am I stopping the mind and being here as a Physical being in Physical Reality?

tormod

Postby tormod » 28 Feb 2013, 21:39

Matti wrote:
The decision is either - participate in the mind, or not participate in the mind. There is no middle ground. So in every moment what you can ask yourself is -- am I participating in the mind? Or am I not participating in the mind? In every moment you have to make the decision - am I going to participate in / create the mind as a personality in an alternate reality? Or am I stopping the mind and being here as a Physical being in Physical Reality?

The message, you write here Matti: is clear as ice. And also I would like to highlight some points from my investigation in chemical therapy, and the design of drugs, that I have discovered, concerning the mind, and the minds limitations.

When a drug is presented- to the body, through a verbal explanation, through viewing the drug though one’s mind eyes: to take the example of the mind; and look at the chemical therapy: and the design of the specific drug: one can simply become alarmed. The design is often surprising: One is to be entertained through oneness mind, with designer drugs and molecular, substance that is presented to one’s mind/minds eyes, and for one to be entertained with. The drugs are supposed to bring action/entertainment to one’s mind. To keep one «awake with mind" and busy with mind: That is also a part of why corporates is so frightened with people, trying to stopping the mind. Because you are much more easier manipulated/tricked into buying/believing the coo prorate lie/ordinary capitalism, and for bye the old story of bisnes as usual, when you surrender and "give inn" to the mind.

As one looks closer to the specific molecular design of the exact drugs/chemical therapy, one becomes aware of that, it’s all fake and bullshit. It is sole based on placebo: make believe. Fake. That and dopamine. The dopamine causes addiction, and then has to be dealt with through fear.

The placebo that doctors/scientists/teachers: etc.: have tricked one into believing is a "saving drug" is make believe.

With investigating the word placebo: at free dictionary.com I find this:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/placebo
pla•ce•bo (pl-sb)
n. pl. pla•ce•bos or pla•ce•boes
a. A substance containing no medication and prescribed or given to reinforce a patient's expectation to get well.
b. An inactive substance or preparation used as a control in an experiment or test to determine the effectiveness of a medicinal drug.
2. something of no intrinsic remedial value that is used to appease or reassure another.
3. (plä-chb) Roman Catholic Church The service or office of vespers for the dead.

The drugs don’t work, as the song says. They are fake and the doctor: in most cases don’t know better. So - highly educated people are taking drugs and are victims of scientists/corporate influence over the word/knowledge like: placebo? Yes. Since not all is educated, and know what the word and meaning of for instance placebo means, then all must "pay" for not knowing. This goes for all words, and all knowledge: since we are one and equal: everyone on this planet, and only some get to experience education: all the knowledge is worthless. And voila you are easily tricked into believing the corporate lies: and following the mind.

The mind have its clear limitations, one is proven to me, with how the usage if this designer drugs/chemical therapy, is actually used in/by the mind, and the...plain and simple stupidity and totally no need for: basis that is proven when on display. The designer drug/molecular is being used as the drug it is, and it is just hysterical and ridiculous to actually see the design and the usage take place with the eyes of the mind. This mind and this mind fucks must stop, and it are just hilarious that they are allowed to go on like equations. Like Movies/fiksjon/Matrix.

It must al stop, and one must bring oneself back to here as breathe/responsibility/honesty/forgiveness.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”