Tormod's blogg

tormod

Re: Tormod's blogg

Postby tormod » 04 Mar 2013, 12:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2z9mfXHuKc

I made this video desember 17. 2012.

I am now experiencing that at work i am beeing of victim of backchats and gossip. I am about to loose my jobb because of the rumors and the gossip that i am a sex offender and that am i not to be trusted with work because i work with care/which care and i work with people, and that : the people that i work with believe that i could offend and commit crime against the patients at work.

I find this extreemly intimidating and difficult.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for not having dealt with discriminationa and rumors at work and that i didn not try to limmiting the rumors and the gossip when i shoudl have seen it comming, and that i aought to, be able to stopp the discrimination and rumors as they evolved.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for blaiming specific persons for starting backchats and for particepating with backchats at work and that i am no better than the starters of the gossip, and that is hurtfull just as much, becasue backhats is hurtfull both ways.

I forgiev myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for not having dealt with, the reason of backchats and the sourc of backcats and therefor not having been honest with yself and my work.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for trying to save my work and my working ground, with trying to arrange a meeting, to confront the gossip, and deal with the gossip in person at work.

i forgive myself for having accapted and allowed to myself for going to work, knowing that there is bakchats and gossip, at work and that i shoul have taken that more into consideration when i contiune working there.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for becoming mad with agression when i got the message that rumor had spread, and that rumors and backchats is destroying work, and working ground, and that the rumors was on my behalf, and that i was there for the victim for not interfearing with work and for not interfearing with the starting of rumor spreading.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for not beeing critical to my own video and my saying at the specific video, and that i am not beeing critical enough and that i am not beeing honest with myself, and for not beeing honest enough.

Matti Freeman

Postby Matti Freeman » 05 Mar 2013, 12:35

Hi Tormod,

What I would suggest with your work, is to consider that, working in the system, with other human beings who are not yet walking their process -- they simply will not have the awareness of the process you are walking, and will tend to take information and interpret it through assumption - because that is what we all used to do. So - also, given your history, and the fact that the job you have, which is caring for others, is a work place that requires far more caution about who it hires, it is not surprising that your co workers would react and jump to conclusions and see you as potentially threatening. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can really do about it because -- you can't change their perception of you.

In the system, we have to 'play by the rules' from the perspective of doing what is practical, and not placing ourselves in situations where we sabotage ourselves. So, if it looks like it's going to be a problem that could compromise your job -- I would make peace with the possibility of looking for different work - in terms of placing yourself in a position where your job is secure and where you're not placing yourself in situations where you might unnecessarily make others react.

So - if you look at the situation - don't look at it from a starting point of it being 'unfair', or that you are now a 'victim' -- because, it's just the nature of how the system works and how people's minds work.

In terms of work / jobs, I suggest applying self forgiveness on any reaction / emotion such as feeling like a victim, or feeling like it's unfair, or feeling bullied -- and look at it practically in seeing that, obviously if the other workers found out you had a history of psychiatric treatment -- they will react and make assumptions about who you are. Don't take it personally -- focus on what is practical in terms of supporting yourself in the system.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 05 Mar 2013, 17:13

Thanks for the support, Matti and I agree - the moment one reacts to such assumptions it is to take them back to self and instead understand that Self Honesty is not the same as 'Honesty' specifically within the work environment. Here are some interviews for further support on this:

Anu on Honesty vs. Self-Honesty - Part 153

Behind the Scenes of Office Politics - Life Review

Thanks for the support

tormod

Postby tormod » 14 Mar 2013, 22:59

Thanks for cool support!

For information i have now started the desteni i prosss - pro (sra) after having had a break - when i started the lite version.
- i now walk/write with them both :D

- cheers

tormod

Psyciatry/care/therapy/drugs/druging/future and now

Postby tormod » 08 Apr 2013, 07:55

Ok! Tormod here!

I want to start a new post her, with the intent to bring down focus:on/to: psychiatry. Psychiatry and drugging, therapy and the current system, the industry, the people/people that is the stats, facts and stories /the doctors/nurse/rules/ and the truth. The rules to the game/industry. The doctors, stories, news, science, what is happening within the current system. What is happening to the system that we are living in and what is the result of the system that we have today. What s the results. Who makes the rules of this game? Who are the desition makers and what is the outcome, of this game?

I want to gather information: links and stats: sources of the current/previous system.

I also want to find solutions/temporary solutions and solutions that can be designed for the future, and solutions that is best for all, withing the equal money system education and justice part where i find it intersting/suiting with the word educate or to re - educate.

I also want to hear what is important to other desteni forum particepants and what they find important and critical or helpful or in any way important to figure out and investigate. What are relevant documentaries, what relevant facts are and what are relevant testimonies. What is it with today, and what is the current system of today, and what new solutions we have.

What solution is possible with today, and what solutions is possible with the equal money system. What do we do? Suggestions links.

For my own part I would like to say so self forgives here for my history of psyiatry, and for my memories and impression of psychiatry, and to be hospitalized.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the word psychiatry.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the energies that I connect to the word psyciatry, and for my experiences of the origines from the word

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the backchats the emotions and the feeling that I connate to the word psychiatry,

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the thought that I experience with the word psychiatry.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the energetic experinvs that I connect the word and for my memories with the word.

I forgive myself for having affected and allowed to myself for specific memories I have related to the word psychiatry.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself or the memory of sitting in the smoking rom and waiting for doctors and waiting for medicine in the hospital and the emotions and the energies that I get from this experience/memories.

I forgive myself for the specific room and the specific table that was in the rom and that I connect to doctors and drugs and abuse, within backchats within my mind.

I forgive myself for having accepted an allowed to myself for the backchats and for the gossip and backchats that occur within my mind when I hear the word psychiatry and for my memories with the word psychiatry and for my memories with being in the hospital and for my role as patient when I as with psychiatry
I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for not being able like thousands times before I have been able to breathe properly, to be aware of myself as breath, and to know what the mind conscious system is and for being responsible with myself.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for passing blame and for passing making guilt and feelings of guilt to doctors and personal, and for not being responsible with myself and my intentions with and as the current system and that I would blame bale the doctors and the nurses.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for repeatedly blaming other than myself for not being responsible with myself and for not being aware of my breathing and for not beeing award of the way I own breath and for not being able to take responsibility, for myself and for not taking charge of my own life.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself passing blame onto doctors and to nurse, and for passing blame onto other than to myself.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for feeling like victim and for feeling like a victimized person, and for feeling my head with emotion and backchats and for making myself into a character.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the hurts/yelling/screams/violence that I did to others and to other staff/officers and to nurses/other patients during my time as patient and during the drama that I experienced, with being in a hospital.

tormod

Postby tormod » 09 Apr 2013, 19:15

Day 171

Let’s move to solutions, part 2

1. War/ongoing battles/guns and weapon production/money spent on weapons/military.

Spending’s on military, guns and ammunition is not relay nesacery. Weapons s and fire arms could only, and I mean only, be held to seduce animals that could become treating. Firearms that contain, seducing darts and seducing drugs with seducing chemicals, to seduce animals to move or treat an animal with vets and with moving the animal to another place and to another part of the environment for the safety and for the sake of the other animals and the human that live there.

All humans must be reeducated to learn to live and accept another. Abuse and crime will not be tolerated. The people that are abusing and the people that are committing crime must be reeducated. And schooled in manners that is best for all.

The money that is today spending on military and on guns can be used on other areas, and to develop equal rights with the human and the animal civilization. The humans civilization and the lives we live today, there could easily be, spend on developing projects and areas within the world that is to develop plans for clean water and enough food for all.

The actual military machines, tanks, planes, and cars, and suv's, for instance, could me melted and used to produce other types of, steal and mercantile and devises and products. The tanks could be melted to build new, stuff, machines and tools that the world needs. Air planes, fighters, trucks, and hand weapons, could be melted to build things of metal that is needed, and that is nessacery for humanity. Like cars, screws, solar panels, pawns and coking pawns, and other tools.

Boats and aircrafts could be used to clean up the ocean from trash. Also the huge boats could be used to carry passengers and machines, cars and bussed, to other places in the world. There are many boats within the military. Many of them could be rebuilt, and made into observation boats for care and observation of marine life. To clean up the oceans and to observe marine life and to observe fish plants and marine life. But also for communicational transport and transport of people and goods between continents.

They could be used to live on and as a work place and as a study place. They could be rebuilt and made into boats to observe and to research on marine life.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the word military and for the energies, and backchats and the relations that I have to the word, and the emotions, backchats that occur within my mind when hear the word.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the backchats that I let into my unconsois mind and that trigger all sorts of memories and that I realize that these memories are made by myself having experienced from my preprogrammed self to, experience again something accepted and something seen upon a normal by society and something that I accepted and se upon as normal by society.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed tomysef for the re-experience and the images and pictures that pop up in my head when that happens, and the reaction I have from that experience and for letting these pictures happen to me and for letting them appear within myself a for letting them case affect with myself.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself from my memories of having been in the army, in Norway the time I spend with the armed forces and for my experience of it back then.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the specific experience of practicing shooting with machine gun, and for my experience of pushing in the trigger and looking at the paper blink, and whet I realize could have been a human and what realized was actually training in killing.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for the specific episodes when I experienced backchats, and emotional reactions to the actual happening, and the trading of shooting took place.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the reaction of backchats that I would feel my unconscious mind and that I would take this into my conscious to develop a stead of miss trust with myself and that lost something with myself by aiming at the blink and pulling the trigger.

When and as I find myself in a position of remembering the shooting and the play outs from the military shooting, and from my participation with that. I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am simply feeding my conscious mind the backchats that it wants and that I am supposed to walk on a nothing ever happened, and just accept it. I commit myself to stop feeding my conscious mind the backchats it wants and to stop and realize and take clear stand from weapons and guns.

When and as find myself in as discussion, of military and in a discussion of if we need military in the future, I stop and I breathe. I realize that there is really only need for a few guns to help hurts from animals and for help hurts from animals from hurting themes elves, and that is with seductive blinks/shots. And I further realsize that if abuse/violence/crime occurs, then reeducation of the human must find place and education of the human and that is the only way out of the situation.

tormod

Postby tormod » 12 Apr 2013, 08:31

Let’s move to solutions Part

2. Pollution/world wide/chemicals/co2/nuclear/plastic and recycling/storage.

Electricity/power:
The usage of coal, and oils, and nuclear power plants must stop and be brought to an end. The usage of nonrenewable energy sources, and the usage of energy sources, that is not within teachings of common sense and what is common sense that is best for all is will be brought to an end. We must develop solutions that are best for all. Wind power, electricity and power from wind mills must be developed to create energy and electricity that is rentable and is best for all. Electricity and renewable energy sores must be developed further to create energy and electric power that is to benefit all everybody equally.

Within an equal money system the issue of spending money on, solutions that is best for all, will not be a issue an it will not be a problem, one of the solutions that is implied with an equal money system is to be able to spend money on solutions that best for all and maybe costly and that cost very must money to develop, The issue of crating solutions that is best for all is vital and it will be done with the equla monsy system. (http://equalmoney.org/)

Developing solutions for generate electricity and power from ground hating, like in Yellowstone use, where there is ground heating’s, and that heating’s could be made into electric power, and considerer a renewable energy source within what is common sense. Common sense holds many greet promises for the equal moneys system and life in equality.

Wind power and elective power from win must be further developed. To consider spsifically bir life and bird that a rashing into windmills is issue that is not considered enough in the develipoing of windwill. To maybe collore the wind mills with collors and with collors that could scare birds from flying into them and to scare bird from flying into the windmills, is a issu and a sollution that have no been considered nough with thinking and imagining sollutions with the world. Magnetic powers and powers from magnetism and electric powers from devised and technology that is not considered within life today and that is often treated to silence and brought down by big electrical companies. And rich powerful electrical entrepreneurs, that are affairs of solutions that is best for all and within common sense.

Wind power and power from solar energy and energies from wave and ground heating is sufficient for this world in plenty, and both old and coal and nuclear energy source could be stop and brought to an end with the usage of fuel and coal for cars, planes and boats, trucks, etc. could be stopped completely, We have electrical cars, and we have cars that run on water, and on compressed air. There is technology that claims to, have energy sources that could provide aircrafts with electricity, with magnetic power and water engines. I have not investigated this enough, but there is theories that claim this to be a fact and that planes could run on magnetic power and that planes could run on water power and still fly the through the air.

Co2 and chemicals.
Rainforest must be re planted and rainforest must be planted back into the soil and the forest must with care and clarity be re stored and as good as possible be brought back to its origin. Rainforest must be rebuilt and built back to its right and the forest must be re planted to make trees and plants bin and store up co2. Again. So that co2 is being used and taken back to the nature. Ground that is fracked by old industry must be dugg up and cleaned. The ground that is polluted by frocking must either be dug up or cleaned or it must be cleaned in other ways, with bacteria’s. The ground must be cleaned from chemical and pollution. And the soil must be cleaned as good as ever possible, with the usage of bacteria or other cleansing methods that is within science and technology. All freacked ground must be cleaned. The ground that have been cleaned as good at it is possible to clean the ground or the nature. Within the equal money system there is lots of prospers of work, with environs and with cleaning and caring for the environment. The environment and milieu must be cleaned as god as it is possible.

Faking of nature is a huge crime committed. And ground and water that is fraked must be cleaned and made usage ageing cleaned from chemicals.

Chemicals that is lose where dumped into the ground and wasted like garbage and not properly recycled and not properly considered cared for and that is dumped into the environment and not treated with care and not considered within common sense and that is pollution nature and life must be dug paging and cleaned, all the chemicals and the toxic waste that is dumped or stored in nature must be dug uppagainga and clanded.

Same with nuclear waste. The nuclear waste that today is dumped in the ocean must be dug upgrading and science must be developed to stop the pollution and stop the radiation from the waste, materials. Bacteria must be developed to eat and to digest the nuclear waste and bacteria must be developed to eat and to stop the radiation. In many countries that are using radioactive energies resources, as energy sources, to generate electricity and power are dumping the nuclear waste in nature. These storages and these dumping must be dug up and cleansed from radioactivity. Like in the Baltic Sea, there are dumped thousands of tons of nuclear waste and nuclear material. All of this must be dug up, brough up to earth up, with the ussage of submarines high tecknology from subrmarnes and tecknology and rebuild boats: rebuild hangar ship and cleansed the enviroment from nuclear waste and cleansed from radiation, and it must be clnased as good as it is imaginable with the tecknology taht we have today and in the future. It must be cleansed with either bacteria with other scientific methods to stop the pollution of radiation and to stop the opening of nature and the waters, to stop the poisoning and the chemical poisoning and radiation speeding in waters and the pollution in the waters and at land.

Protection equipment and equipment to protect workers from beaning exposed to radiation and exposed to chemical danger must also be developed and considered big priority. Safety and security, must be considered, first priority and it must be considered important to have safety and security cleaning nature from chemicals and radioactivity.
The usage of plats and of plastic in products and the usage of plats with producing and selling products must be re considered and re developed and it must be brought to the understanding that plastic must be recycled andre used to again be used and taken usage of in production and in define, and usage of tool device and helpful products and that is best for all within common sense.

Recycling of plats must be further developed and considered a scientific interest of what is best for all and within common sense. Recycling plastic and resycleling plastic devises must be considered an important topic in the world and recycling plastic must be a priority everywhere in where in the world. The equal monsy system must develop safe and sequre working ground for work with recykeling plast and plasic devises. Recyceling plast and plastic is a imporent to nature and to be able to thrive in nature.

The usage and storage of plastic in the everyday duties an everyday chores, must also be cared for an considered an important topic, and for instance the usage of lasting bags must be limited since homes and families that are to shop have very often god bags and shopping nets an that can be reused many times, and that could be considered best for all within common sense. And within caring for nature. To bring focus and clarity to the understadning that to bring bag or a shopping net to the store is used full and helpful to prevent pollution in nature and pollution of the environment.

Care , undersndding, larning and considering natur is vitala and imporatnt with the equal monsy system. And huge steps and mesures will be taken into consideration and care and work craeting with the equal monsy system. With the equal monsy system capitalism there will be created work and woking gound for many with resorting law, and restoring enviroment. and care for nature.

tormod

Postby tormod » 12 Apr 2013, 08:33

Self inflickted pain - Day 173 (extra blogg)

The last days I have woke up, feeling a horrible back pain, in my back. My back are hurting and making me feel hurt. It’s in the spine. It’s hurtful as hell. The back s hurting and it is almost making me cry. I wake during nights in pain. I become depressed from the pain in my back and that is hurting me. I realize that I have to take it to the doctor. And maybe get some help from a chiropractor.

When I wake up, I get mad at myself for having the back and for having the hurts in my back. Like today I vent into the shower, with my hurting back. My back was hurting and I felt the pain from my back. The pain was intimidating me. I felt like I was embarrassing myself. My back was hurtful. And it was really hurting, I was intimidated and I was embraced by my back and the pain.

So what was not ok? I started the shower. And I turned up the warmth. The warmth felt like a punishment to my skin. My ski was hurt and it was, really burnt. My skin became Burt from the warmth and the pain from the shower.
I realized that my skin was so burned that it became red and soar. My skin was hurt and I realize that it should have stopped with the burns. The burning of my skin, is telling me that my life is shorted, relay. My skin is no supposed to handle such pain. My skin is my biggest organ. And I need my skin, and I need my skin, with good health.

I realize that I must try to stop the self-hurt and so I did when I was in the shower. I turned the temperature to col and tied to make the water run little cold on my skin. I tried to let my skin, heal with cold water.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for hurting myself on my body while showering with hot water.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for ignoring the pain that I felt and the pain that I felt when I hurt myself with hot water.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for letting the hurt go on when I was showering, and I realize that I was not listing to my body and I was not giving myself the proper attention, or a proper, listing or a attention when I was to “fix” the tart of the pain itch was back hurts.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the feeling of self-pity , that arise with me when I was showering and that made clear with me when I was don showering.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for the feeling of self-pity, and the feeling of no being god enough, and I realize that myself trust is being hurt and the way that I am supposed, to trust myself, and I realize that with self-trust could learn to deal with my back pain and I could learn to deal with the pain that is in my body.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to myself for pitying myself after having burning myself with hot water, and that I deliberately burned myself with hot water, and I did so to crate attention to my body and t my hurting back.

When and as I see myself experiencing hurts and back that is hurtful or that I have a shitty day or that I have hurts and I feel bad and I am thinking of having a shower. I stop and I breathe. I realize that hurting with hot showers and hurting with hurting my skin, and I should focus on trying to stop the hurts.

When and as I see myself in contact with hot water, and I realize that I could hurt myself with hot water and that I would like to hurt myself with hot water, I stop and I breathe, I Realize that pain inflicted with hot water or burning water is self-hurts, and that is not ok, I realize that I must stop hurting myself with hot water.

tormod

Postby tormod » 12 Apr 2013, 10:05

Let’s move to solutions: part 4
Famine/hunger/lack or enough and clean and healthy food everyday/enough water every day.

With the equal money system food will be produced in sufficeiency. To bring clean and healthy food for all is important, and with the equal money system clean food and enough food for all will be provided. Farms and agriculture will be established where there is not sufficient food, and water supply wells will be drilled water will be provided for both people and for food production. With an equal money system there will be drilled water and wells to provide clean drinking water for all, and water that is clean and healthy will be provided for all either in pipes or with wells where one is, and clean water will be provided for all for a healthy life and for a healthy every day.

Livestock’s: cattle’s, sheep, pigs, hens etc., will be cared for a made sure is treated properly, and made sure is treated with respect and with gentleness and dignity. Animals can very well be eaten; the equal moneys system is not a vegetarian organization. Yet it is of great importance that animals are treated with dignity and respect. Animals shall be treated with care, dignity and respect; they have the same right to be here on earth as humans have.

The butcher methods of today are in general not tolerable. Today butching methods are not satisfaction. Animals are to be out of conscious, and not in contact with conscious when butchered this goes for al animals. Before treated or handled by knives or I anyway dealt with to be parted and roughly handled the animal must be out of conscious, and totally dead. Seductive and drugs could/would be give the animal and drugs could be given to the animal to make the suffering less.

It is impotent to realize that the animals must be treated with respect and care to understand the needs of the animals.

Within common sense and the animal will be treated with respect and with dignity and care, before slaughtered. And slaughtering methods will be invented to make sure that the animal is totally deal: out of conscious, before slaughtered. This method of seducing the animal and making sure that it is out of conscious is not developed and made secure enough. Methods within sience and method to handle animals that is not hurtful to the animal must be developed with scientific studies and scientific care.

Clean food and food that is not messed with the gens or messed with in any other matter. Clean healthy food that is not containing the chemical and the toxic that we see today. Enough food and healthy food for everyone every day, will be provided and enough food and clan and healthy food for all humans.

Clean drinking water and enough drinking water for all will be provided with an equal money system. Clean and healthy water that is close to home or is at home in a house and enough water will be provided for al, and sufficient for both animals and humans to drink and have water. Every day the right to have enough and clean food a sufficient of water close to home is a right that will be granted to everyone and a right that will be giving all equally.

For all on earth to live: thrive and be functioning well as humans it is important and it will be granted for everyone to have enough water and enough food every day. This will be granted with an equal money system.

Maya

Postby Maya » 12 Apr 2013, 16:55

The last days I have woke up, feeling a horrible back pain, in my back. My back are hurting and making me feel hurt. It’s in the spine. It’s hurtful as hell. The back s hurting and it is almost making me cry. I wake during nights in pain. I become depressed from the pain in my back and that is hurting me. I realize that I have to take it to the doctor. And maybe get some help from a chiropractor.

When I wake up, I get mad at myself for having the back and for having the hurts in my back. Like today I vent into the shower, with my hurting back. My back was hurting and I felt the pain from my back. The pain was intimidating me. I felt like I was embarrassing myself. My back was hurtful. And it was really hurting, I was intimidated and I was embraced by my back and the pain.
Tormod, if the pain persists and/or getting worse, i suggest to visit a doctor to support your physical body.
When and as I see myself in contact with hot water, and I realize that I could hurt myself with hot water and that I would like to hurt myself with hot water, I stop and I breathe, I Realize that pain inflicted with hot water or burning water is self-hurts, and that is not ok, I realize that I must stop hurting myself with hot water.
I would rather suggest to approach this experience with Common Sense in terms of - Hot water can burn the skin and therefore, you must test the temperature of the water before moving your entire body into the hot water. thus to consider here a practical corrective statement:
When and as i'm about to take a shower, i test the temperature of the water in making sure that the temperature is reasonable for my body. I realized that unless i'm aware of the temperature of the water, i may hurt my skin and cause irreversible consequences that i could have prevented with the principle of Prevention as the best cure.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”