Denise's Writings

Maya

Re: Denise's Writings

Postby Maya » 08 Oct 2012, 21:24

Cool that you posted it here.
so the post i made previously was in relation to the blog.
here is my reply:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3160&p=27235#p26976

let us know if you require additional support in how to structure the points

Denise

Postby Denise » 16 Oct 2012, 02:11

I posted this on my denisesjourneytolife wordpress blog:

Creating a Self that is Inferior to all Life

I forgive myself that I have created within/as self a being that is inferior to all life.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted habits, patterns, behaviors, reactions and responses over a lifetime in creating this inferiority as/within me. I forgive myself that over this lifetime, these habits, patterns, behaviors, reactions and responses have accumulated and it will take time to deconstruct those accumulated behaviors and re-create a self that is equal to all life.
I forgive myself that have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am equal to all; all are equal to me. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see that this was harmful to self and all life here.
I forgive myself that I allow and accept others to be superior to me, including children that I have.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting others having the right to be superior over me.
I forgive myself that in the statement “others having the right to be superior over me”, I am reinforcing that I am inferior.
I forgive myself for creating this inferiority as me.
I forgive myself that in creating self as inferior, others are aware and have and will take advantage until I correct this point.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed this inferiority so as to not have to take responsibility for self.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting self to make inferiority the excuse to not take responsibility for self.

When I see within/as myself that I am experiencing inferiority, I stop, I breathe and see that I am no less, nor greater than any life.
When I realize I am experiencing discouragement in not accepting and allowing myself to inferior, I stop, breathe and realize I created this inferiority within/as me over a lifetime and with patience, consistency and self directiveness, I, indeed am creating a self that is equal to all life.
When i realize that I am allowing and accepting my children to act in such a way that I believe I am inferior, I stop, I breathe and focus on the process of creating self as equal, not above or below my children.
When I realize I am acting less than or allowing and accepting myself to be less than those around me, I will stop myself, breathe and I commit to assist and supporting myself in creating a self that is equal to all life.
I commit to un-creating the self as inferior by consistently walking out my equality with all life.
I commit to assisting and supporting myself by not allowing and accepting discouragement through writing this process out, stopping and breathing.
I commit to consistency, patience and self-direct self through practical steps using common sense to be equal to all life.
I commit to not accepting and allowing myself to blame my children for their actions where I have created myself to be inferior to them.
I commit to taking responsibility for myself in creating a self that is equal to all life.
Habits created as a result of creating a being inferior to all life
I don’t go places where I might feel inferior. I shrink inside. A really good example is: I went to a restraint with a guy I like a lot and his friends met us there. I felt lowly, ugly, unaccepted….ugh!!! ooh, so I drank to try to feel more confident…wtf! That’s just weird.
I realize through self-investigation that I elevate others by trying to hear about them, their accomplishments;
I talk to animals as if they are superior;
I have given to “worthy causes” to assist them financially because I judge them as “better than me” , thus I have deemed myself lower than the “causes” or the recipients of the money I may give them as in greater need than I am;
I realize that I will encourage others, not myself.
I realize that I have told myself “ I suck” lots of times.
I downplay my accomplishments out loud.
I realize that II created others being so much better than me.
I realize I have allow abuse as a result of feeling like I am inferior. I don’t try things, just food dishes not just because I feel inferior but out of fear.
I realize I stopped doing the things I kind of enjoyed: I used to sing but do not sing in front of others anymore, I slump within/as my body
I realized too that, I will feel pain when I feel less than all life a lot of the times
I realize that I agree with others because I deem them superior, even though, later I am not in agreement with what they think, say or do.
Patterns created as a result of creating a being inferior to all life:
I just keep letting the cycle going, distrusting self, self-doubt, I dress frumpily, comfortably, but in too big of clothes, I will put myself down,
Behaviors created as a result of creating a being inferior to all life:
Ignoring responsibilities: bills, car maintenance, stay in a “stuck” cycle, give up, allow others to tell what to do, thus, I don’t take responsibility.ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reactions created as a result in creating a being inferior to all life:
Becoming shy, not looking at others, feeling shame, feeling lowly, cough, anxiety, reinforce that I am “stupid” by dumbing down things or conveniently forgetting, not caring to remember or recall something just to reinforce my inferiority, don’t know why I even bother, ask myself, “What’s the point?”
Responses created as a result in creating a being inferior to all life:
Self-hate, self-harm, self-anger, sheepish, low self-esteem, don’t know what to do,( stay stuck), self-doubt,
Feelings associated with feeling inferior created
Sad, stupid, fear, distrust of self/others, useless, hopeless
Times I feel inferior to all life
When I don’t have money, our housing situation, not having a good job, when others are mad at me, when my car breaks down, when I cannot meet the wants of my children, sometimes needs,

I wrote a little more there and I have lots more to go!

viktor

Postby viktor » 16 Oct 2012, 22:48

Cool Denise,

A cool point to take into consideration in terms of correcting this behavior is how to change yourself – meaning: what physical change must you live in order to stop your mind-possession? Within this you could also have a look at what words it is that you are not accepting and allowing yourself to live as yourself; for example – in terms of not daring to speak with people because you feel to shy – here you could look at how your not accepting and allowing yourself to live the word of self-confidence, or self-worth – and then within this ask yourself how you could physically, and practically start living such words, and within that change the experience of yourself.

A point that I've applied for myself in order to stop anxiety around people – have been to in moments when I experience anxiety, or nervousness – to stand up straight, and have my shoulders be aligned with my neck – so that I don't slouch – and through applying such a physical directive point I've assisted and supported myself to step out of mind-characters as they've come up within me.

Maya

Postby Maya » 18 Oct 2012, 15:05

Cool Denise for opening up this point.

Here some additional support in seeing, realizing and understanding the Design of the Polarity - Inferiority/Superiority:
Day 20: Superiority and Inferiority game
Inferiority = In-Fear-Priority
Day 119 The Inferiority Character
Riding on the back of inferiority – Day 20

Also, I suggest to further your relationship to superiority and inferiority within your SF statements. for example:
I forgive myself that I allow and accept others to be superior to me, including children that I have.
Here i would ask myself: what was my starting point in stating : "including children that I have" - is there a belief within and as myself that children must be less than me? inferior to me?

In terms of your realization - a suggestion is to place the realizations in self forgiveness format to make sure you have really forgiven yourself for what you've realized about yourself. for example:
I realize that I agree with others because I deem them superior, even though, later I am not in agreement with what they think, say or do.
I forgive myself that i've accepted and allowed myself to suppress my expression and my standing within my environment, when and as i perceive someone to be superior to me.
I forgive myself that i've NOT accepted and allowed myself to effectively direct myself and others when communicating with people i perceive to be superior to me.
I forgive myself that i've accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself and others within my communication with those who i perceive to be superior to me because through believing I'm less than them, i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my expression despite of me seeing that the communication is going into places that do not support the principle of what is best for all.

another suggestion is to investigate the Fear dimension when communicating with people you perceive to be superior to you.

So - let us know, if the points are clear, after you are done reading the blogs i suggested above and if there is any point that require further clarification - we are here.

Denise

Postby Denise » 18 Oct 2012, 21:42

Thank you for the support here, everyone! i've been floundering and really unsure/even unaware of the depth of these issues. i see that my head is like a Pez candy container and all this stuff is now coming out and it's not a treat! I see that I flipped open the lid of all this shit and am trying to remain consistent and as i read blogs/look at vlogs, read here other's process, i see more and more i need to work through/write out.

thank you again. i am finding it unclear/difficult to correct things, not sure how to correct each specific point so will read more and discover self more and write more.

Thanks to all!

Maya

Postby Maya » 18 Oct 2012, 21:59

I would suggest to simply Slow yourself Down and embrace the space/time process you must walk in being effective within your application and correction.
So imagine a baby learning how to walk - he initially crawl, then he would stand while grabbing things to balance himself, then he will make his first step and immediately fall, try again, after a few steps he would most likely to fall until eventually, the baby will walk and even run.
This is the same process we are busy learning integrating within and as ourselves. we walk it step by step, always perfecting ourselves in becoming more specific, more detailed, more structured within our application. we fall and stand up again as we trust ourselves that no matter what, we Will get Here, get to ourselves, Here.
So - understand that initially, you'll practice your writing skills, you'll perfect yourself within writing, one step at a time. You'll push yourself to expand yourself within your Self Forgiveness application as you would slowly but surely remove and walk through the layers of your mind.
Thus, what important is to be humble and patient with yourself and slowly but surely, walk yourself to Freedom.

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 19 Oct 2012, 19:37

Cool Denise - and all support here.

As it has been said, take each point, one at a time, and deal/face/forgive it. As you continue to walk, you will see how to correct the points in your physical living, that is - when these points emerge again, you will in that moment see it as it is, as you have walked through it, and stop in that moment to not allow yourself to play it out. In the beginning however, the correction we make is the breath. Bringing ourselves back to breath, and correcting ourselves to live here in self honesty, and not in the mind as thinking. So - one breath at a time. One point at a time. One reaction at a time. If it helps, as other points arise, you can make a note for yourself to go to later, yet support yourself to finish what you started when dealing with a specific point with writing/self forgiveness.

Denise

Postby Denise » 20 Oct 2012, 17:24

Thank you, Kristina and all here. Maya, baby steps statement is beneficial.

Denise

Re:dip lite

Postby Denise » 10 Nov 2012, 16:39

hello, all! just want to give a thank you for the support here. i started the dip lite process and it has been most beneficial. it is helping tremendously with understanding more of this process, as well as reading Maya's Self-Correction blogs. I understand and am able to write without adding emotion to all of my writing and what i was doing while writing was sort of riding a wave of emotion and also skating between polarities. thank you for the support here.

denise

Maya

Re: Re:dip lite

Postby Maya » 12 Nov 2012, 14:46

hello, all! just want to give a thank you for the support here. i started the dip lite process and it has been most beneficial. it is helping tremendously with understanding more of this process, as well as reading Maya's Self-Correction blogs. I understand and am able to write without adding emotion to all of my writing and what i was doing while writing was sort of riding a wave of emotion and also skating between polarities. thank you for the support here.

denise
Very cool Denise,

Enjoy the course

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”