Matt's Writings

Matthew Stone

Re: Matt's Writings

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel overwhelmed having to direct every single thought in my head to stop participation and direct myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tempt myself with thoughts making them seem super appealing like of I give in then I'll be rewarded.

I forgove myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reward myself with reasurinf thoughts I want to give into to feel assured that everything is fine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire for special thoughts to tell me I'm on the right track.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look to thoughts to tell me I'm doing everything right.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear thoughts telling me I'm doing everything wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak for other people towards myself in my own thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use thoughts to hook me into deeper emotional states.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disguise thoughts as opinions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to guide myself with signals and codes as thoughts.

I forgove myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fight with my thoughts where they eventually catch up to me and I give in to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use thoughts as traps to trick me into giving into a thought and then emotionally bombarding myself once I give in just a little.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my thoughts have a valid point to react to.

I forgove myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to posion myself with thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my thoughts for posiomon me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear a thought mifgr have a valid point like needing to get an oil change for my car and then going into fezr of not remembering when to get my oil change and afraid I might forget it again and then obsess over it instead of deciding when to get it changed and moving on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on an oplritunity of I don't feed into a thought.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I'll forget something I would like to do if I don't mantain having a thought about it constantly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to just talk out an answer on the spot for a valid thought like talking out to myself about food or when I will get an oil change to no longer need to keep having a thought about it.

When and as I see myself feeling at war with thoughts afraid to give into them but worried they might have a valid point to look into, I stop, I breath, I realize I can speak a point out loud or make a quick immidete decesion relating to it apposed to making things worse by supressing thoughts or obsessing over them in fear they are either traps or very valuable things I'm ignoring, thus, I commit myself to slow down, breathe, and take in inventory out loud or internally of if there is any pressing concern to look into and sort out or if everything is in place and organized and fine and I can continue breathing and moving and go on living.
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I'm not going to enjoy my life as much not having time to play leauge of legends video game

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss playing leaugr of legends video game since it doesn't fit into my schedule to play it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate taking on more responsibility for myself to not play as much games where I wouldn't have time for video games to play them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking on more responsibility in my life to become more effective where I won't have time to play league or legends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remember images of league of legends with fondness desiring to have that moment of being immersed in the game world again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell myself that this is the time I changed for real and work on dicipline and stop playing video games.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to comprare diciplined and effective living as boring compared to video games.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bull shitting myself and making a statement that i won't play video games anymore because of being in a mood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back on playing video games when I'm in a bad mood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait for things to be easy for me where I can easily quit playing games not wanting to face my commitment to stop playing video games more then an hour a day unless or comes easily to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live as firmness being firm in my commitment even when in a bad mood to not go over an hour of entertainment media a day as the commitment I've been working on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having run out of excuses I can get behind and having to face the point of why I've compromised my commitment to go over the amount of entertainment I have laid out for any single day exceeding an hour.

When and as I see myself desiring to go over my one hour of entertainment time on media for a day, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I can't just wait for it to come easy and be natrual as with lots of things I'll have to push through even if there's unresolved energetic points in my mind, thus, I commit myself to breathe and to focus on whatever other practical effective things I can work on instead of going over my entertainment time of one hour of media.
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I won't be handling my responsibilities at x good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I'll be lazy and let my responsibilities at X to catch up with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame X for making my responsabilites seem scary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I won't be able to clear my mind and focus on everything I need to prepare for to succeed at X

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I'll be lazy and not study all the things i need to prepare for my responabikaites at X

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I will fail at my duties at x

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mgseld to feel overwhelmed by responsabilites at X

When and as I see myself fearing I'll fail to do what I must do to succeed at X, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I have enough time to sort out everything I need to for me to be ready for X, it's all just fear I'm allowing to mess with my head, thus, I commit myself to breathe and to for us on writing done and keeping up with everything I mist do to prepare for X.
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my car smelling bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my car breaking down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel helpless that my car keeps having problems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting into an accident because of my car breaking down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated when I smell fowl smells coming from my car because I can't keep putting money to fix it and have no money for a new car.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being at a dead end having to just deal with how I'll get manage if my car breaks down once I get there at this point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not knowing if my car will last me as long as I need it to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel anxious driving my car around that I don't know if it smells because it's old or if something is going to break down on me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking my car into the shop again even though they just fixed it and said everything is fine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into panic of reactions when my car smells feeling unable to handle the situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into denial over my relationship to my car and finances refusing to accept the situation I'm in in relationship to my car.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty if my car breaks down and I have to go to X for help.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to deal with my car breaking down affecting my schedule and having to make up the time lost dealing with my car.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret my mismanaging of things affecting X if I have to rely on them for transport.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for taking advantage of x in having to turn to them for money or trnasport because I didn't manage my money or car.

When and as I see myself smelling my cars fumes and fearing it'll break down and I'll have to turn to X for help, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I have to accept the situation because there's nothing I can do to keep up with how much mantainace o have to put into my car without turning to x for help, thus, I commit myself to breathe and accept having no choice but to turn to X for help if my car breaks down.
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel upset when I find I'm not effective in how I am applying myself in my writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to push harder in how I'm applying myself rather then considering to change anything in my writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it's someone else's view of my writing being not effective when it's my own perception which I'm realizing through another support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse support from others in relationship to my writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to view any critisim of my writing as an attack on me as a being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with feeling inferior when presented with the idea of pushing myself harder in my writing application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally when I'm presented with needing to become more effective in my writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with blame towards critisim of my writing that I should avoid critisim because it makes things worse because I react to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame critisim for making things worse for me when it's my own relationship to the writing process coming through in those moments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I'm not good enough to become as effective and precise in my writing as I'd like to become.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into self defeating where If feel I'm not good enough in my writing application then I go into resentment and become possessed limotong myself further.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into not trying to push myself in my writing to excuse myself from feeling like I'm needing to compete or keep up with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for my own feeling of being put off by the competition of being effective in writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not accept that I'm for myself in my mind turning my writing application into a hostile proving ground instead of self honesty addressing if I'm being effective just for myself alone.

When and as I see myself reacting to being presented with how to become more effective in my writing through other's, I stop, I breathe, I realize that all experiences of emotions and feelings about my writing application are coming from me not the other person, thus, I commit myself to breathe slow down and face for myself what needs to be done and worked on when I see and become aware of critisim and support through other's about my wriritn.
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project into the future of humanity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project into the future of huanity to avoid facing myself immidetely in my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my imagination of what the future will be like to not face my own part of the future as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dismiss everything that's happening right now for an idea of the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being alone in the present that I project into the future outside of myself here alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there will be a 'future' of earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there won't be a 'future' of earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide in my fantasies of the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about the future when it isn't relevant to what I nned to do immidetely in the present.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear who I am without projections into the future.

WHen and as I see myself projecting imagination into the future of earth, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I do this to create this exepreince inside of me which actually subtracts from me being here as a real part of the future as living breathing the future in each breathe, thus, I commit myself to breathe, and to stop myself when I see myself trying to imagine what the future will be like outside of a actual planning or self writing context.
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I cannot handle something overwhelming happening in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I cannot handle the stability of my life shifting in any way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear relaxing and then being caught off guard by a shift in the stability of my life.

I forgove myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become anxious trying to prepare for any possible shift in constant stability in my day to day life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify fearing a shift in the stability and normality of my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put myself on edge in anticipation of a shift of stability happening to me externally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to frsr not being able to manage a shift in the consistency of my life.

I forgove myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to handle any shift in stability in my life as best as I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to shut down faced with the idea that my life could be randomly affected by external things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that something will ruin my stability in exetentional paranoia.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear sinking into the moment and relaxing out of fear of some random external factors affecting my stability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create severe paranoia in myself by smoking weed throughout my life.

I forgove myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being unable to manage my paranoia because it had no grounding in reality.

I forgove myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear accepting a shift in my reality if it ever were to occur.

When and as I see myself feeling paranoid that something undefined bad thing will happen to me, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I have no reason to suspect any bad things happen to me, and if they randomly did then I'd have to do my best in that situation, thus, I commit myself to breathe, and to relax in my body.

I commit myself to face whatever external occurnsces happen in my reality the best I can when they occur
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret eating too much birthday cake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not listening to what people say about eating too much sugar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret hurting myself by eating too much cake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame me feeling bad on eating too much cake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear harming my process by eating too much birthday cake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel helpeless to not feeling good because of eating too much birthday cake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear feeling like I'm dying after eating too much cake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that I'm physically damaging myself more then normal by eating too much cake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that I'd feel better if I hadn't eaten so much cake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to how my mind is responding to eating so much cake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that it's my body reacting to eating too much cake when the experience is mental and energetic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not sleeping well because of feeing buzzed off eating too much sugar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider how much sugar I"m consuming might affect me later on then the moment of eating it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to learning about sugars affects first hand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as a drug addict for eating too much sugar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that it's the sugar affecting me when I also had some caffine.

WHen and as I see myself fearing having eaten too much sugar and it affecting me later on in the day, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I need to not eat too much sugar if I feel it's affecting me poorly but not to assume sugar is a bad thing or the problem, thus, I commit myself to breathe and to question if my reaction I'm having is entirely based off sugar consumsion, I commit myself to question if my reaction is as bad as I"m making it out to be.
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgoce myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret letting things get in the way of my self forgivness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as bad for letting other things take priority over my self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cling onto the past of why I haven't applied self forgiveness as much as I would have liked to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the things holding me back from applying my self forgivness as stupid excuses.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for not giving myself what I want as self forgivness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed of not being able to have put my life together as I would have liked to holding onto the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as being too far removed from who I'd like to be in self forgivenss now instead of just addressing what I need to change and correct myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to not change the way I'd like to change our of spitefulness towards myself for not getting things together sooner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as having done everything in my life wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself in who pride refusing to just pick things up from where I'd like to be right now and move forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resent the idea of moving forward in my self forgviness application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to move forward in self forgivness because I feel unsastisfes with other part of my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can find better answer for myself anywhere other then writing things out for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to find greatness outside of self forgivness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to enhance my practicing of self forgivness outside of simply breathing and actively practicing it in living and application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge what I see of my life in this moment when I imagine moving forward with self forgiveness the way I'd like to be applying it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare what I see of myself in applying self forgivness moving forward to how I wanted my self forgivenss application to be in the past.

When and as I see myself judging my self forgviness application as not stimulating enough as I imagined it in the past, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I've lost a lot in not facing my self forgviness application for what it is by trying to make self forgivenss and my process something more appealing to my imagination and fantasy desire of process, thus, I commit myself to breathe and to stop fighting where I see I really am in relationship to self forgivness.

I commit myself to breathe, to mantain my life as it is going momentum wise right now to slowly work my way into being more consistent and effective in self forgviness.

I commit myself to face where I really see I am at in relationship to self forgviness.
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel frantic trying to pick up my self forgiveness process from the position in life I'm in now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attack myself for having not focused on strictly my self forgiveness over other things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad for attacking myself with abuse to try to get myself to where I want to be in my self forgiveness at this point in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend that I'm accomplishing anything by whipping myself into shape without letting things flow and unraveling the errors as they come up natrually.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to get where I want to be with self forgiveness now by force.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to secretly attack myself in relationship to my self forgiveness as if It's only self abuse if others can openly actively see me doing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear falling into patterns of getting distracted with other things if I don't whip myself into being strict with how I approach self forgiveness moving forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to jump start my self forgiveness with force as energetic emotional attacks delibertely on myself rather then slowly applying myself in my writing as I would in other aspects of my life with patience and care.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe taht being more abusive and more extreme in relationship to my self forgiveness is the diffrence between me getting where I want to be in relationsihp to my writing or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being more radical then ever jumping back into a particular application of self forgiveness is anything but repeating the same issues that has lead me to creating more issues instad of solutions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get strung up over every little error I notice in my own writing out and speaking of self forgiveness.

I commit myself to breathe slow down and to apply my self forgiveness natrually and with care and patience as I would apply myself in other aspects of my life which I don't deem as important then the act of writing out self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the writing out of self forgiveness as more important then anything else in life.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”