Matt's Writings

Matthew Stone

Re: Major points of self forgiveness

Postby Matthew Stone » 19 Sep 2011, 05:41

Intimacy- In(inner)ti(ties/people close to you)macy (maysee)

Intimacy is for the inner ties to see, and for others to not see, this is where all the sexual bs we have comes from, because we only let our special ties to see what we do, it becomes secret, and that gives it power

(I read a virus free mind and can't stop finding ties between language now, really cool, check the book out if you can)

Anyways I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the intimacy that has allowed me to not treat my actions as equal to all

I feared the intimacy of getting to know someone

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be scared to speak because of fear of being judged
For allowing myself to be more talkative with those intimate to me
For allowing myself to treat those not intimate with me diffrent
I allow everyone to be intimate with me if they would like, but because everyone is welcome the word itself becomes irrilavant, because intimacy implies secret and special, when everyone is welcome to become intimate with me, the word no longer has it's old meaning.

Re inventing myself one word at a time ^_^

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 19 Sep 2011, 05:54

Cool - this point reflects how we tend to create different personalities according to how we value or create such 'ties' with certain people.

So, the common sense point here is to treat everyone the way I want to be treated - equally - no special regards or considerations. Within this, we are constant in how we communicate or relate to others - this includes people in our world that we may have considered as 'special' or within a certain 'special bond', it's about equalizing all relationships into equal and one relationships so that we don't have to continue creating different characters according to how we see ourselves in relation to others.

I suggest you read the article on Self-Intimacy by Sunette which may allow you to see further points within this word.

Thanks for sharing

Maya

Postby Maya » 19 Sep 2011, 06:53

cool Matt! another perspective for the word Intimacy -> Into me I see.
Intimacy doesn't imply anything sexual and yet, we've attached sexuality to this word and as such, abused ourselves as the living expression of the word by beliving that intimacy is always with another while infact it is with oneself. meaning - you can't be intimate as the living expression of the word, with another before you've become intimate with youself.

We are living the words we speak but completely unaware of how we've abuse them - equal with and one as how we have abused the world through walking the living words. Thus, we suggest redefining the words, seeing what the word IS and give the word new definition that you'll be able to walk, as the living expression of and as the word. That is part of our SRA training.

let’s go back to Intimacy. In to me I see.
Intimacy is to align ourselves with ourselves equal and one as who we are. To expose ourselves to ourselves and take all the shit out, one by one, until it is done. Intimacy doesn't imply having intimacy with another - it's always start with self. we first walking a process of getting to know ourselves and what we've accepted and allowed ourselves to be and become, then we walk with another, in agreement where both partner agree to assist and support each other in their process of self realizations.

Thus - Intimacy as the living expression of the word is the responsibility to look within myself and see what I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be and become - to not resist looking inside and to become the directive principle of myself and my world. Self intimacy is to dare look within and change yourself accordingly.

Bella

Postby Bella » 19 Sep 2011, 17:41

cool thread! thanks all for sharing!

it is fascinating how we sabotage ourselves through beliefs in the mind to justify our own fear/make it seem 'real' and then base our decisions on that.

so it's definitely cool to self-honestly see this for what it is and push through the resistance:
here one find the strength of self-movement as opposed to following one's emotional/habitual conditioned/preprogrammed 'way' of 'who one is' and what 'the world is', giving one's power away.
self-honesty/self-movement: this is the only way to take self-directive power, the power we abdicate to the 'mind' to drive us via automatisms that we didn't even determine ourselves; the only way to change the world through changing who we are and how we co-exist and inter-act in this ONE reality we share.

Matthew Stone

Postby Matthew Stone » 30 Sep 2011, 01:28

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be helpless, I have grown up with good care taken for me and my needs and wants, but I am now at a stage where I am not totally ready to take the responsability that I need to be a self moved human being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be fickle with my beliefs, and understandings of the world.
For handing over my responsabilities of myself to anyone who may have a diffrent view(and not properly evaluating the view before handing myself over to it)
For putting myself in a position where I have no control and allowing myself to go along with things despite knowing it is not what I want for myself

I allow myself to make decisions with awareness of what I am doing and what it will result it.

NO one is responsible for my actions and my life but myself.

Matthew Stone

Postby Matthew Stone » 04 Oct 2011, 04:14

Guilt and blame are not part of my self forgiveness agenda. When I look at what I have allowed in myself, I need only to understand, through understanding I see why and where I went wrong with myself. Blaming is not a way to assist yourself in anyway. I know why I made the chooises I did, and with that I am aware of how to not make the same mistakes agin, but I do not blame myself for my actions, nor feel guilt for what I did.

So, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame and because of that feel guilt for the decesions I made

I allow myself to see my actions with understanding, not judgements

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 04 Oct 2011, 05:16

There is an actual curtain/ veil that can be created from this single statement which I suggest that you do not accept as 'fact' but actually dare to challenge it and see how we can come up with such conclusive statements without actually investigating within ourselves our life, what we've accepted and allowed.

Whenever there is an agenda we know we are following a scheme, a plan, an idea of ourselves that places boundaries wherein you are creating the belief that you don't have anything you've felt guilty for - which considering our current reality would only imply that there is possibly not enough being written out for yourself to actually become aware of what we've accepted and allowed.

See for yourself what is the starting point of this single post in itself - what came up in your world that you decided to then say that there is no guilt. I mean yes it would be cool to get to such absolute point because that would imply that we are self honest and that we have literally corrected ourselves - yet at this stage saying that there is no guilt or any judgment based on what you see within yourself can be an actual ego point instead of a realization of self through self-investigation which is writing, applying self forgiveness and thus literally seeing for yourself what you've accepted and allowed.

This is then something that I suggest investigating for what it is, without neglecting looking at points and 'pretending all is fine' - and if it is really so then share how it is that you've lived throughout your life without creating any guilt or judgment - that seems rather premature to talk about at this stage within our process so, let's open up the points if necessary - if not, leave them for now and continue investigating your experience and what you're actually experiencing and facing within your reality.

This self-investigation must be written out so that you have your own reference point and can assess your experience through you writing, speaking, sharing. It is only through this that you can actually open up points that might be suppressed. If not, you'll find it through your writing either ways.

It's cool though to have such approach from now on wherein you understand and become aware of what you accept and allow and correct it in the moment - that's essentially the way to go definitely - yet investigate more to see if you can stand clear from the past within these terms as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Matthew Stone

Postby Matthew Stone » 06 Oct 2011, 02:01

There is an actual curtain/ veil that can be created from this single statement which I suggest that you do not accept as 'fact' but actually dare to challenge it and see how we can come up with such conclusive statements without actually investigating within ourselves our life, what we've accepted and allowed.

Whenever there is an agenda we know we are following a scheme, a plan, an idea of ourselves that places boundaries wherein you are creating the belief that you don't have anything you've felt guilty for - which considering our current reality would only imply that there is possibly not enough being written out for yourself to actually become aware of what we've accepted and allowed.

See for yourself what is the starting point of this single post in itself - what came up in your world that you decided to then say that there is no guilt. I mean yes it would be cool to get to such absolute point because that would imply that we are self honest and that we have literally corrected ourselves - yet at this stage saying that there is no guilt or any judgment based on what you see within yourself can be an actual ego point instead of a realization of self through self-investigation which is writing, applying self forgiveness and thus literally seeing for yourself what you've accepted and allowed.

This is then something that I suggest investigating for what it is, without neglecting looking at points and 'pretending all is fine' - and if it is really so then share how it is that you've lived throughout your life without creating any guilt or judgment - that seems rather premature to talk about at this stage within our process so, let's open up the points if necessary - if not, leave them for now and continue investigating your experience and what you're actually experiencing and facing within your reality.

This self-investigation must be written out so that you have your own reference point and can assess your experience through you writing, speaking, sharing. It is only through this that you can actually open up points that might be suppressed. If not, you'll find it through your writing either ways.

It's cool though to have such approach from now on wherein you understand and become aware of what you accept and allow and correct it in the moment - that's essentially the way to go definitely - yet investigate more to see if you can stand clear from the past within these terms as well.

Thanks for sharing.

OK, so I guess what I'm saying is that I understand that guilt pervents me from actually seeing what I've created and allowed, but I should not be applying self forgiveness because it's not what I am capable of standing and living by yet. Weither I say it's gone or not, guilt is so much a part of me that I'm sure I still do posess guilt, so what I was saying was implying I had already eradicated guilt, witch is me lieing to myself to think that I have reached some milestone that I'm still far from. So I'll come back to the point of guilt once I work with it more.

Matthew Stone

Postby Matthew Stone » 06 Oct 2011, 06:13

In life all life forms play their role, in an ecosystem everything comes together in unity. There is no one creature more valuable then another, the value we see is the value we as minds have placed on it, and is not essentially real.

I have been living my life with a thirst for power. I had at one point believed that some people were more valuable then others, now I see that all are equal.

So today I recognized how I had handed over my power to will myself over to someone else. In reality this was only and emphasise I had placed onto another, because I saw them as smarter better and trusted them. To me it was just putting my faith in someone.

Today I found out the person I had placed my faith onto had gone behind my back and said cruel things about me. I was intially upset, and I felt angry that the person had said these things, and espically that the person thought these things.
SO because I allowed my self to be irriesponsable for my own life force I placed my self movement onto another person and what they think. This is not rite, it's irresponable for me to not be able to think for myself, and it's not rite to belive that anyone else can decide my actions for me, my actions are from my own mind, no other can take control of me.

So I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsability for my own thoughts and feelings
For blaming my self judgement onto another person
For allowing myself to place any form of my own responsabilities onto another

With what the peson said, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as weird, or unacceptable within society

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 06 Oct 2011, 18:57

So I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsability for my own thoughts and feelings
For blaming my self judgement onto another person
For allowing myself to place any form of my own responsabilities onto another

With what the peson said, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as weird, or unacceptable within society

Within this series of events it is about realizing how this is enabling you to see how we've placed value/worth in separation of ourselves and how this was 'necessary to happen' from the perspective of now being able to see things from a different perspective wherein you can let go of that special-hold to this person and instead see how you have placed trust on to others based on judgments, which then bites-you-back with judgments.

Realize that it won't be as easy as writing out this as Self Forgiveness, it's actually a process wherein you write out the entire play out from the time you began regarding this person as important to the current events and your realization. Thus Self Forgiveness becomes a tool to take responsibility for all and every single detail that we've abdicated ourselves on to wherein we then live as valuing-systems, worthing ourselves through others, having 'special' and 'non special people' in our worlds which are all violations to the very first principle that you've written out which is Equality.

So, suggestion is to take the entire point and write it out - this can't be summed up to 'two lines of self forgiveness' yet this is directly proportional to how are you willing to support you in this, are you willing to be specific and writing the entire point out to see it in front of your eyes or are you considering that you're 'done' with only writing those two sentences. You decide - this is about self-supporting-self so my suggestion is to do it accurately - there are several examples in this forum where you can learn how to open up a point and write it out in detail as well as applying Self Forgiveness in detail for it. Same with the 'guilt' point if/when you look into that again.

thanks for sharing

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”