Fury as Energetic Reactive Up-Rage (SF)

marcusduffyy

Fury as Energetic Reactive Up-Rage (SF)

Postby marcusduffyy » 10 Aug 2012, 19:31

Today I noticed myself reacting to my little cousin. I reacted in anger and annoyance towards her and allowed this energy to direct and control my actions into physically harming her. This energy escalated into myself being injured in the rough play as she retaliated with anger as well. after when I got injured (the back of her head to my mouth) I was energized with fury in the moment, an energetic up rage that if I wasn't breathing in the moment, might have had me act upon the thoughts that automatically came up -which we not the nicest, in how I could 'get back' at my cousin for hurting me and 'taking my pride'.

In the moment I realized how spite and anger originates as energy within the mind and reactions within the body as feelings, to direct and control ones existence in moments one is not standing in control and stability of ones physical actions and mental thoughts. I realized how I wanted to spite and hate the fact that my cousin got the last punch in, and that I had to suck up my pride for if I truly wanted the last laugh/hit, it would have meant hurting her back -which is completely unacceptable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to spite/hate as energy
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the uproar and fury that is energetic reactions within the mind to direct and control my physical actions in the past.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to justify myself hurting my cousin as and within energy
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stand clear of the energies that direct and control my moments in each moment, wherein I allow the feelings and emotions to direct and control my physical behaviour here.

When in moments I notice myself feeling the fury as energetic reactive up rages within me, I STOP - I do not accept and allow this energy to direct and control me here, it is unacceptable, the abuse justified within the mind.

Lindsay

Re: Fury as Energetic Reactive Up-Rage (SF)

Postby Lindsay » 11 Aug 2012, 01:56

Cool Marcus -

Also suggest here to take a look at the thoughts/backchat/reactions that have been accumulating within/as you over at least the past week, because this event was simply the culmination of various moments where you missed yourself here as breath and thus allowed an energetic buildup to occur - and thus the energetic buildup required to be released and utilized this moment as an opportunity to do so. Therefore, it's not even about the event per se, nor the people/person involved, but is actually about what you have been accepting and allowing within yourself to go unchecked and thus compound to a point of violent physical behavior.

So, what you have placed here is a cool start - however, you are able to go much deeper with this - of which I would definitely suggest, so that you can start deleting that which is causing violent tendencies as built up energetic reactions that have been left to 'run their course' - which will assist in regaining stability and self-trust to do what is best for all in each moment.

Would be cool to share your elaborations here for further support and feedback.

Thanks for sharing.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”