God Loves the Marine Corps

David Robert

God Loves the Marine Corps

Postby David Robert » 29 Sep 2012, 02:23

hey everyone, been a while, like a year since ive posted on the forum. So the last post i posted was before i left for bootcamp and it has been
just about a year since then. and i was asked about a year ago to keep you updated. IF you havent read Lindsay Cravers day 165 blog read it cause that will show you how my life has been.

fear is the ultimate control system. ive been and still am controlled by fear in this very moment i fear.

So in reference to Lindsays blog 165 my life for about a year has been lived in fear controlled by fear, so controlled by fear its difficult to even see the point im trying to write about now cause i fear.

the point for me is, fearing the future, i fear failing to accomplish my goals. it all started a day or two before bootcamp and its really led to a "self mess"

so pick a fear, fear of not getting the job I want. actual fear i have.

Now i know there are certain things i have to do to get the job, but i fear not doing those too.
from this point i believe i wont complete my goals and "subgoals" that complete the larger goal.
the goal could be months away and or weeks or in one case, it would take years to complete.

first thing i would do would be ok what do i have to do to do this, apply the honesty, and then obsess over doing that one thing.
I would attempt to walk futures from the present moment and of course you cant have whats in the future now until the moment presents itself.
so i would ensure i never walked a thought a belief, always walking what i had to do, if i was doing the dishes for example i was in my head walking what i had to do to get the job. like i had some magical inner to outer manifestation power instead ok now i am washing of the dishes, it was ok dont break the law ok what can i do to do that oh ya im washing dishes do that, moments later how do i not break the law oh ya washing dishes that doesnt break the law, then it became every breathe every moment, instead of just washing the god damn dishes and going about my day doing what i wanted i was obsessed with this point in the future that point in the future, i had to walk it even while playing video games.

every action carefully done to complete a goal instead of, despite realizing it, waiting till the point arose and dealing with it then. sometimes i participate in a thought, say while watching a movie, if this happens in the movie i wont complete my goal, and of course i knew it was going to happen in the movie, oh no she closed the door in the movie, quickly apply self forgiveness no longer walk that allowance and acceptance instead complete your goal, fuck my goal isnt in the present moment so i really cant complete the goal, do it by watching the movie, you wont get in trouble that way.

for me now i wanna go back into my pass allowance of walking an "external point" a point " im always chasing and cant seem to catch" because its not "here"
the computer is in front of me, i know i am writing about the point, why do i want to walk an external point when the point is to write about how i ve walked that point in the past.

i would even allow myself to have thoughts of not completing the goal so i could have some self direction to walk the opposite.
it is a system of control, that i have to control my destiny, which i really do because im obviously trying to make the most amount of money, to support myself cause i fear being poor, so instead of being responsible to other points and taking the point in front of me i was obsessed and am obsessed with making money so i dont be poor. all im doing is writing on a computer.

look how sidetracked all over in this writing i am its like lacking focus. which i fear. now i want to control my focus. to ensure i am focused because i fear death, losing who i am as life as a consequence if i am not focused. that is my greatest fear. thats what even started the process was an article on desteni by bernard where he said beings were being deleted. i was fear losing who i am as life, not existing thats how i started this process.
I dont know the future
i may still exist after death
i may have taken what bernard wrote out of context, doubt it actually in fact im sure beings are deleted, it scares the fuck out of me, because i have not done whats best for all and i believe that life will delete me because of it. i fear that. i want to control it. i attempt to control it.
i have to do it physically and practically.
maybe beings arent delete after death. after all there is no such thing as death.

Kristina

Re: God Loves the Marine Corps

Postby Kristina » 29 Sep 2012, 02:35

Hey David...

First, breathe... breathe as you write, breathe as you wash dishes, breathe and you watch a movie... breathe! Always bring yourself back to this point of 'breath', as then you are in the process of 'taking control' of who you are and directing yourself within your life to get that what you want to get done, Done! So breathe - it's is our best support to stabilize ourselves. And obviously writing, write out all the shit to get to what LIES behind it. Have to write through our lies, and to see in self honest what it is we are doing.

So some practically support for you to walk for yourself

You have made a list of many fears here, fear of not having money, fear of being poor, fear of not completing your goals, fear of death, fear of being deleted... so look at all this points and write about it - write about what it is within it that you are reacting to within fear. What about how you define 'being poor' as something you fear? Write it all out, and forgive yourself for allowing fear to consume you rather then you living HERE... deleting that which isn't LIFE. Interesting here, because it would seem that if we are not willing to delete that of ourselves that does not support life as what is best for all as equality and oneness, and only serves self interest as fear is self interested (only being concerned with ourselves), then common sense suggest LIFE will delete that which is not life. So we require to stand AS Life to delete that which Isn't Life - again this point of Equality and Oneness - Equal and One as Life and death to remove/delete that which isn't real, and birth into Life that which is best for all. Do don't let fear stop you from walking your process in removing that which you see is distracting and misguiding you - direct yourself to live, breathe, write and be here.

Another point I wanted to make in regards to fear of not getting your goals done, and this is something I have been/am realizing within myself - is when we are busy 'worrying' and 'fearing' of not getting something done - we waste precious time that we could have gotten the shit done - lol, it's like real self sabotage stuff. So - when you see fear and worry arise within you - simply STOP, get into your body, feel your fingers and your toes, breath and MOVE yourself to DO that which you require to get done. It's a decision self makes for self... unless self sabotage self to stay put, trapped in the mind of 'what could be' and 'what I will miss if I don't' DOn't let that shit direct you - take direction.

Cool to see you writing here again, welcome back and ask for further support if required

David Robert

Postby David Robert » 29 Sep 2012, 03:04

thanks a lot im going to take a few days and write the point out for everyone

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 29 Sep 2012, 03:06

Cool David - however make sure your starting point of writing it all out is for YOU.

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 29 Sep 2012, 03:28

Cool David - thanks for sharing here.

So, here are the links to the blogs of mine that you are referencing:
Day 167: Just so you Know, You are an Epic Failure of Grand Proportions - http://journey-of-lindsay.blogspot.com/ ... -epic.html

I placed the link for day 167 specifically because this is the one that you mentioned in the mail to me, and this is the post where I take on the specific point of fear of failure.

I also suggest that you read Heaven's Journey to Life - The FORCE: DAY 161 - http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... y-161.html as this will support you in relation to the point of changing self to be more effective and no longer accept the Postponement Character which is walked in detail in the days following 161 in Heaven's Journey to Life.

As Kristina has already mentioned - first, slow down and breathe - bring yourself back HERE. You are experiencing yourself as scattered because you are allowing lots of thoughts to run and jump through your mind - support for this is also in Heaven's Journey to Life, which is a series that was walked on the nature of thoughts starting on Day 152 --> Thought Designs – Introduction: DAY 152 - http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... y-152.html

So, start investigating these points, study the nature of the thoughts you are having, get to know yourself.

And also, what I was mentioning in my blog on Day 167 was how fear is always only a cover-up for self-interest, so suggest to take a look at what points of self-interest you are holding onto as hopes/wants/desires that you are refusing to let go of, or even look at, so you are creating/generating this point of fear so as to distract yourself from looking at what is REALLY going on - as Kristina stated: what LIES behind.

Cool that the blog was supportive - now gotta walk that support practically for yourself in writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, walking ONE fear at a time and not allowing yourself to jump around so easily, which is simply just a manipulation tactic that the mind employs to try/attempt to get you to lose focus and eventually just wander away from ever correcting the point.

And yes - keep writing here on the forum so additional support can be provided and you can really walk this for yourself in detail to stop the pattern once and for all. Realize, it will take time, so there is no need to rush, because rushing will actually make the process of walking through the point a lot longer as you will miss points and details that are essential to see and realize the specific point(s) of correction that are required to be walked.

Maite

Postby Maite » 29 Sep 2012, 21:52

Thanks for sharing David - cool support was given here by others. Let us know if you have any questions in relation to them!

Maya

Postby Maya » 01 Oct 2012, 23:08

Cool guys!

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 01 Oct 2012, 23:15

Hey David Robert, cool you finally came to share here again.

Suggestion is to focus on the points that are practically here for you to direct - life and death and what 'may' happen can occupy our minds instead of actually focusing on what is tangibly here. Awesome that you were supported by Lindsay's blogs, they have definitely been supportive for many facing any inkling of 'conflict' in practical terms in facing ourselves 'in the system.'

So, thanks all and read you around

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 02 Oct 2012, 00:54

Thanks for all the sharing here!

Juan Pablo

Postby Juan Pablo » 06 Oct 2012, 03:17

Cool David, and cool support too.

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”