Postby Maite » 14 Sep 2012, 22:12

Thanks for sharing here, Lex!

Garbrielle

Re: Lex´s writing to freedom ...

Postby Garbrielle » 15 Sep 2012, 23:24

Word Clearing - my definition of some words:

party ... location where people hear and dance to music / often taking drugs is
included
friends ... people i know from former time, with which i have something common or
the nearly same past experience
( but as friends stand for past experiences or
past patterns, they hinder you to change yourself all to easy
)

drugs ... substances which change emotions and/or vision, sometimes also audio, at command
job ... in the turbo-capitalistic system it mainly means to be for very little salary a slave to the system
Hey Lex,

Cool sharing on defining words in your life to start to become aware of the definitions you have placed in them and thus defined your life by. I'd like to place here a set of blog links that looks at words and redefines them to support you in your process, as the words we speak is the words we live. If you have a look, a word is 'loaded' so to speak with many different meanings, definitions, connotations, ect. causing many to get lost in translation, which causes much conflict and separation within many parts of our lives and in the greater world as well. So to purify the words to come to an understanding in equality with those who will speak them will be beneficial for all and make life much simpler in getting messages across.

For instance, the word friends could be re-defined as those who walk as equals in supporting and assisting self in equal consideration and support in the best way possible. So it's to start to look at words within more of a broader context, to thus be able to change the word to support self and life as a whole to come to common ground, and so we can live as equals speaking an equal language.

Ok, so here is some links with a series of blogs that go into detail about how to re-define and look at words in more specificity and easy understanding. Enjoy.

Earths journey to life- Day 4: Redefining Words
Day 5: Redefining Words (Part 2) - Playing Polarity Games
Day 6: Redefining Words (Part 3) - Experience of the Polarity Game

Lex23

Lex´s writing to freedom ...

Postby Lex23 » 16 Sep 2012, 11:08

@gabrielle:

Thanx for advice and the links !!

Lex23

Postby Lex23 » 21 Sep 2012, 06:49

Former resonance to cancel:

I'm experiencing now that my former resonance with tekno people has to get strip off even more. With the cancelation of most former friends, it got even worse ...
... now i'm even more in resonance with the rest of the socalled friends, which are seen one for one in general as nice people, but aren't really supporting me, themselves or anything for good. :?

So much people from party got jailed or died over the years, usually for nothing, and no positive outcome whatsoever appeared !!!

Lex23

Postby Lex23 » 21 Sep 2012, 07:31

Understand me, i'm not saying the former friends are nothing worth, because that's not true, but mostly the people hinder all themselves more and more, it's all getting worse, i have waited long enough, if it would change to the better ...
... and now i do what many nice people also did over the years, i take me and my things and leave the partyscene ...

... the ground intension of tekno parties is really a good and assisting idea, but the outcome was getting worse and worse over the years, and now i think it will not better anymore !!!
:(

My best wishes to the tekno party people, maybe we'll meet another time on the track of the play ground we call life, when things have bettered ...

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 21 Sep 2012, 15:26

Cool Lex

A suggestion for placing the self forgiveness statements, when we say
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself
we are implying we are still in the process of doing it - and so instead place the words, "I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed..." because within this we are implying we are in the process of stopping. I for a while was using the 'accepting and allowing' and was not seeing much change within myself, because I was still ACCEPTING and ALLOWING these points within me. So it's specific.
friends ... people i know from former time, with which i have something common or
the nearly same past experience ( but as friends stand for past experiences or
past patterns, they hinder you to change yourself all to easy )
A point to consider here is that not all friends will hinder you in changing - quite the opposite actually - instead of dismissing and disregarding the people and family in our lives, believing they are not in process and thus not worth our time, we can actually face many points within ourselves when with others as friends and family. So just a point of self honesty - obviously do not waste your time with people who were deliberately fucking around, yet consider those that will assist and support you to face you - as they are you, and thus anything we see within them, is something for us to see. Consider the support of seeing 'past patterns' as those are the characters within ourselves that require to be changed.

Lex23

Postby Lex23 » 08 Oct 2012, 07:00

the nearly same past experience ( but as friends stand for past experiences or
past patterns, they hinder you to change yourself all to easy )
A point to consider here is that not all friends will hinder you in changing - quite the opposite actually - instead of dismissing and disregarding the people and family in our lives, believing they are not in process and thus not worth our time, we can actually face many points within ourselves when with others as friends and family. So just a point of self honesty - obviously do not waste your time with people who were deliberately fucking around, yet consider those that will assist and support you to face you - as they are you, and thus anything we see within them, is something for us to see. Consider the support of seeing 'past patterns' as those are the characters within ourselves that require to be changed.
Thank's for reply ...

:ugeek:
I think i know what you mean, and your are in general right, but if a person is in resonance with persons ( called friends ), these persons stand for a concrete belief system. These belief systems were in former time also mine, but some of them are now not working anymore for myself.
Now there is a problem ...
I want to change myself to be active acting part of the solution, and therefor i have to change the direction, i take in life.

... so the 'friends' notice the change and want to help ...

... and now the most of them internally are not accepting that i am not on 'track' with the belief system, we in former time lived and defended together, anymore !!

And this is why i want to cancel most of my friends, not because they are so evil ...
... the 2-3% of the real mad evil former friends have canceled themselves out over the years themself !

... but the friends want to get you on 'track´ back, because they like you and want to help !!!

:arrow:
And this hinders me to change, therefor the only thing working for me is not only to change my programming, but also to cancel out 'friends', so i have the possibility to really change myself and with this step for step the world !!

... and maybe i'll meet with some of them in future, and then share again similar believes !!
:)

Maya

Postby Maya » 08 Oct 2012, 11:33

When i started walking Process - i literally fucked all my relationship with people that were a huge part in my life previous to Desteni because i believed that i've changed and they cannot get me now. I tried to impose my new belief system on them but it didn't work. I've walked the point of Regret in relation to how i've fucked up my friendship relationship in making sure that i wouldn't make the same mistake again as well as assisting and supporting other in not walking the path that I've walked because it's not the path of Self Honesty.

What i've realized was that i couldn't face my friends, i couldn't direct myself when i was around them because they were a constant reminder of who i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become and the easy way out of this constant reminder was to leave them alone and never see them again instead of utilizing my friends as a mirror of what i've accepted and allowed within and as myself.

Thus - To change yourself - it is not about who you are friends with, it is only about who YOU are when you are around them. Test yourself, check and assess in self honesty what reactions comes up, what physical changes are busy developing, what is the back chat...

So a suggestion is - to not fuck around with knowledge and information and making decision according to what you THINK you should do because when THINKING, you know one thing - that you are lying to yourself. Suggest rather, focus on yourself through writings, SF, SCS and preferable walking the Journey to Life and utilize your friend as a self support structure, as a mirror of yourself, instead of running away from yourself by justifying and blaming your friends.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 08 Oct 2012, 15:30

Thus - To change yourself - it is not about who you are friends with, it is only about who YOU are when you are around them. Test yourself, check and assess in self honesty what reactions comes up, what physical changes are busy developing, what is the back chat...
}

Yes, definitely cool practical support here - it is also common sense that 'separating/ parting ways' with friends is separation, it is only a 'quick way' to apparently not have to face the 'who we are' toward our friends/ as a friend of theirs.

Just look at this world and how we have precisely segregated ourselves within the belief that we can only 'get along with' those that 'think the same way we do' - Such belief is the premise that has kept culture, religions, politics 'alive' in separation and in contradiction to one another.

In Equality if we are here to realize who we are, who we have been, friends is actually then a cool point to work with self-honesty which is 'who you are' within you while being with friends, not about cutting ties with friends and leaving your 'old life' behind, which I agree with Maya, many of us did walk that path only to realize it was not required to do so in such an abrupt cut/ separation manner.

So - stick around your friends, see how you're able to learn conviviality within a new starting point Within You - not about 'them'

Thanks for sharing

Lex23

Postby Lex23 » 12 Oct 2012, 05:15

Thank's for reply !!

The point with friends is that they hold me back, not because they want to be mad/bad to me, more because they like me and i them, but the last 7 years at going to tekno parties was a reloop of standing still !!
I want to change, but in the environment of tekno parties, there is no change for me possible, say it's my fault...

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”