Alexis's Writings

Alexis

Alexis's Writings

Post by Alexis »

This memory was when I was 5 - 6. I was in the 2nd grade. It was a lunch-break and everyone of kids were outside playing. My plan was to go into the classroom and find the cars I saw my teacher put in her desk. The cars belonged to some other kid. I wanted those cars. I moved quickly through the class room behind the desk, and started opening the two desk draws. I grabbed the cars and turned around to my teachers bag. Looking in their I saw a $20, and I felt surprised that the teacher would leave that much money there. I wanted to take it but I was afraid that they would investigate if it were gone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to steal for the like of how it made me feel when I had to move myself quickly out of being caught

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have wanted to steal from the other kid because the cars were cool

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like stealing from other because I believed myself good at it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I was good, cunning, and able to take what is mine, mean't that I was good n could get what I had wanted without suffering the consequences or paying for it with money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to steal to get what was not mine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to that way I felt after stealing from someone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like that feeling of the adrenaline rush that would come up when I was taking what was not mine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pride myself on my stealing efforts
Marlen

Re: Alexis's Writings

Post by Marlen »

Cool Alex for starting questioning what in our minds is usually perceived as just 'good' or without consequence and going deeper into the motive for that.
Thanks for sharing this and great that you are starting sharing here at the forum!
viktor

Post by viktor »

Cool Alexis
hyaxasa

Post by hyaxasa »

:D :D :D
Manowsiler

Post by Manowsiler »

It is the knowledge that I have read and feel very good here. I know that this is the best for me.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Manowsiler wrote:It is the knowledge that I have read and feel very good here. I know that this is the best for me.

Hi there! welcome to the forum.

It would be great if you can introduce yourself here in the forum called 'Introduce Yourself' so that we get to know how you came to find Desteni, any questions you may have around what is posted here and so forth. Are you up for it?

Thanks

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”