Self Commitment Journal - Morning Routine

Garbrielle

Re: Self Commitment Journal - Morning Routine

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 2:

Today I woke up within the 4-6 hour window, where I rose out of bed was about 5:30am. I find I enjoy waking at this time as everything is still quiet and the sun hasn't yet come up. I like watching the sun rise and then hearing all the noise start from people and animals starting their days. I finished my writing I did yesterday which I will post a link here, it was in relation to sleeping in.

Here is the link:
http://garbrielleslifejourney.blogspot. ... utine.html

Today, I lived the word discipline and made a plan about what I was going to do, and stuck to it. I still see much improvement I can make in these early morning hours as a routine set up, but first step for me is getting consistent in waking up and not allowing any form of sleep as resistance to move me. Still walking this point.

Thanks for reading.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Here continuing with this process of waking up in a morning routine and being productive. What I have found over the weeks that I haven't consistently posted on this forum is that there does require a process of change needed, some process points take longer then others, and with this one it is taking quite a point of discipline and real time movement to make it happen. I have been successful in waking up and getting a move on at times, though I am not where I want to be. I am also finding my diet and other factors like relationship and work are taking precedent, which is causing me to either forget to walk this process or I am deliberately not waking up due to non discipline.

I have also learned through the quantum physical latest interview that just came out, that there are other factors I am not yet aware of that could be influencing my effort to wake up. Though, what I do know is that I am determined to become more productive in the morning and move myself through breath to do this, wake up early and use my time efficiently.

It comes down to a decision and what I will accept and allow and what not. Using the redefined word discipline which I have wrote blogs on is also supportive to have, though again I must move myself and make the decision as myself to do so. It's all up to me, having goals is supportive and understanding myself within it to a clarity is also supportive, I will keep posting and keep anyone following this thread updated.

Thanks.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Cool, thanks for sharing. Looking forward for updates and inspiration!
Gian

Post by Gian »

awesome Garb. cool sharings and investigative documentations here as support.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Thanks Gian and Michelle.

I have been waking up early and becoming productive right off the bat, I do see that a nice warm cup of coffee does wonders to support the body in that time period, it's quite a treat. Though, I still see this point with the coffee as something I need to transcend, so once I get this routine down to a point of natural living, I see I will move onto the coffee and diet in general to become balanced in and transcend the need/desire for it.

I find I am needing to decide more and more in my day who I am going to be, it's so easy to fall into the same habitual patterns I am use to of easy living, though when I do move myself and make the physical effort to get things down, i find it's much more rewarding as it becomes substantiated within me. I grow and expand within it is more what I am saying.

I really enjoy walking process points in the morning especially my mind construct, which I have been walking for quite some time and am making good headway on it. I have a goal to finish it by the end of the year, not sure if that is realistic as I have a lot still to complete, but I will use it as a gauge and assess more when the time comes. I probably see it being more 2-4 months at the pace i am walking now, but I am still pushing to have it done by the end of the year. I will keep the readers posted for sure.

I found with my lack of movement in recent months with this journaling was based on other pressing points happening in my life, these points in moments had to take priority and within that I find I can trust myself to see that I am not actually leaving myself behind within this point, but that I need to realize that i have to take a balanced approach and do my best when i indeed have a moment to walk this morning routine and do some dip work for instance. So it's always who I am within what I do in moments, if i am compromising myself I know very quickly and so this effects many other aspects in my day in a consequential way.

So at this point I am rather satisfied with this morning routine and being productive, I will keep sharing as I am not yet where I want to be.

Thanks all for reading!

Return to “Writing Yourself to Freedom”