Facing and Forgiving Real Shame (Part 1) - Demons in the Afterlife - Part 76

Dilan

Post by Dilan »

I listened to the above interview this morning when I had some time available early in the morning when there is not a lot of business going on at work.

It's a great interview! Fresh nice reminder of how our reaction towards other people in what they do, or who they are in their presence, behavior and thoughts is showing us more about ourselves than the other person. That it's showing us that somewhere in ourselves and our lives we are accepting, doing and existing in the same points that we react to in other people. Also great new perspectives on forgiveness that I will 'look out for'.

One of the (many) things that stood out to me in this interview was the reminder that it's never too late to stop. Meaning, that if we are already in a reaction (let's say anger or depression) that we are still able to decide to stop, get out of it and support us with living a correction and approach the situation/moments in life differently. More stable and supportive for us and others involved. And it really takes making that decision and following through with it to do that.

Return to “EQAFE.com Reviews”