Realization and Forgiveness - Journeys Into the Afterlife - Part 90

Dilan

Post by Dilan »

Thanks Veno for the discussion we had. You brought out a cool point for me where I was kinda stuck in this cycle of having this routine of Self-Forgiveness and then Corrective-Applications and then Living Change, even if I already had all the answers and realizations for a particular thought, emotional, feeling and behavioral pattern I was working with. Now I realize that if I have the realization and understanding about a pattern I deal with, if I am clear on a pattern and see and have scripted the solutions then it is time to DO CHANGE, to LIVE the forgiveness and the corrective applications I saw and scripted, instead of keeping myself kind of stuck in this loop of 'Oh Self-Forgiveness again, The same Self-Realizations again, the same/similar Self-Corrective Applications again, etc. Time to do the FINAL step in the process of self-change and LIVE the forgiveness, clarity, understanding and corrective methods/applications I have established already. Thank you so much!
Kristina

Re: Realization and Forgiveness - Journeys Into the Afterlife - Part 90

Post by Kristina »

That's so awesome Dilan - and I can relate. Sometimes feeling like "I've done this already... I've already written these same statements, the same forgiveness, the same pattern..." but yes that final, most crucial point is to LIVE it! And I've also noticed for me that sometimes the same thing will come up, even after the correction - but for me, it reveals a new dimension to the pattern to understand... it's like an onion peeling off another layer, another angle to consider.
Dilan

Re: Realization and Forgiveness - Journeys Into the Afterlife - Part 90

Post by Dilan »

Thanks for the perspective Kristina :)

Return to “EQAFE.com Reviews”