forgiving myself

Luc St-Amand

forgiving myself

Post by Luc St-Amand »

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to engage in back chat based in fears of being alone. I am constantly surounded by support and assistance, confirming all is one and not alone. I forgive myself for creating allowing and accepting the word alone. it has no purpose no real, no matter, simply a word designed by the mind for the mind. When a I define myself through others I accept and allow the certainty of loneliness to exist within, weather a girl friend or a training buddy, I tend to attach value to the relationships I form through habit or routine. I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to place value in others I label as supportive to myself, we are all equal, being aware of this, I can now see. The same value in every being that I believed only existed in my girl friend or training buddy, everyone is me and I will not let me down just cause I feel lonely lol I will not allow myself to attach any value to one person without attaching it to all. Whatever the definition I can only ever really see what is best for all, clearly, simpliciticly, no be, nothing
Anna

Re: forgiving myself

Post by Anna »

Luc St-Amand wrote:I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to engage in back chat based in fears of being alone. I am constantly surounded by support and assistance, confirming all is one and not alone. I forgive myself for creating allowing and accepting the word alone. it has no purpose no real, no matter, simply a word designed by the mind for the mind. When a I define myself through others I accept and allow the certainty of loneliness to exist within, weather a girl friend or a training buddy, I tend to attach value to the relationships I form through habit or routine. I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to place value in others I label as supportive to myself, we are all equal, being aware of this, I can now see. The same value in every being that I believed only existed in my girl friend or training buddy, everyone is me and I will not let me down just cause I feel lonely lol I will not allow myself to attach any value to one person without attaching it to all. Whatever the definition I can only ever really see what is best for all, clearly, simpliciticly, no be, nothing
Hi Luc.

Cool that you've started writing.

A suggestion to consider is the following: When we experience fear, many of us have learned through parents 'comforting' us to make ourselves feel better by saying stuff like: "look at the positive" or "it's not so bad". However when one does that it is actually a point of self-manipulation through which one will instead suppress the fear rather than deconstruct it through getting to the bottom of it - which means that one is actually still submitting oneself to this fear, now with another layer on top. So - therefore suggest to watch out for this tendency one has to try to 'fix' a fear or a negative experience through going to the positive polarity. Also - we can't simply say: "now we're all one and equal" and then by magic everything has changed. Because we've integrated such points, as for example fear of being alone into us - as us - to such an extent that we've literally become it - and so we can only change that by getting to know and understand how we created such fears in the first place - and also by seeing, realizing and understanding the self-interest behind the fear in bringing the point of responsibility and authority over ourselves back to ourselves in practical change. From there we can then prescribe a practical change, for example through stopping the experience of fear of being alone when we see it coming up in moments in our day. So writing self-forgiveness is not a quick fix - it requires us to get down to the nitty gritty and understand exactly how we created a particular point or experience. Because then we know ourselves and can thus direct ourselves to change. If we jump from (A) like "fear of being alone" to (C) like "we're all one" but we don't walk (B) - we won't change because we did not actually bring the point back to ourselves as the creators, walking the time-line of how we created ourselves into and as this fear through self-abdication and separation. Obviously it would be awesome if we could go form A to C - but if we could do that, the world would look entirely different.

So it is cool to write out such realizations and also bring points back to common sense - for example within seeing that "okay I fear being alone, but I also realize that there's no reason to". What is then required is the understanding of how I created the fear of being alone and for what self-interested purpose and then accordingly prescribe a self-corrective application that we can use in practical moments.

If you've got any questions to what I mentioned here or in general, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks.
Luc St-Amand

Post by Luc St-Amand »

Loneliness when alone physically, missing something or somone, certain qualities or attributes around me that are no longer around me, to stimulate, engage, feel, which comes down to the individual, me, its faulse fulfillment, inadequate, hmm interesting. Why? Hmmm because evil, I know its all based in self interest and I would like to uphold that interest by allowing loneliness, I guess it confirms to my ego what it likes and dislike and gives it establishment, from that starting point I seek what I believe I lost or should possess, qualities or attribute, maybe I believe I myself incapable of possessing them through self, hmm loneliness sure is complicated.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Hi Luc and welcome back to the Forum.

As you are well aware - within this forum, the Principle is Self Support within one's writing.
Thus, with regards to your post:
Luc St-Amand wrote:Loneliness when alone physically, missing something or somone, certain qualities or attributes around me that are no longer around me, to stimulate, engage, feel, which comes down to the individual, me, its faulse fulfillment, inadequate, hmm interesting. Why? Hmmm because evil, I know its all based in self interest and I would like to uphold that interest by allowing loneliness, I guess it confirms to my ego what it likes and dislike and gives it establishment, from that starting point I seek what I believe I lost or should possess, qualities or attribute, maybe I believe I myself incapable of possessing them through self, hmm loneliness sure is complicated.
I suggest now to walk the Self Forgiveness Process.
Also, you can assist and support yourself through reading:
Fear of Ending up Alone - Day 1
Anna

Post by Anna »

Yes - agree with Maya.

Also, complicating things for self is often a way of 'beating around the bush' using complication as an excuse, not seeing that it is something self is doing to oneself - when one can in fact utilize directed/directive writing to walk the practicality of for example such an experience of loneliness.

As suggested previously - the Desteni I Process Lite course is very cool support with how to make one's writings effective so that one can utilize them to actually change in one's practical life.
Rozelle de Lange

Post by Rozelle de Lange »

As suggested previously - the Desteni I Process Lite course is very cool support with how to make one's writings effective so that one can utilize them to actually change in one's practical life.
Cool suggestion.
Luc St-Amand

Post by Luc St-Amand »

So being lonley is just missing the stimulation one once had.

I forgive myself for aaccepting and allowing myself to abuse stimulation through qualities or attributes that I label/define myself or my experience. I will no longer accept and allow loneliness.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Luc St-Amand wrote:So being lonley is just missing the stimulation one once had.

I forgive myself for aaccepting and allowing myself to abuse stimulation through qualities or attributes that I label/define myself or my experience. I will no longer accept and allow loneliness.
Luc, you've been around long enough to realize that one SF statement is not taking self seriously in actual applying self support, in looking at all the dimensions and layers of ONE single point. Thus, we suggest to expand on the point and actually apply Self Forgiveness on the point that you wrote about previously. Within the SF that you have applied here - there is no actual self realization that would assist and support you in stopping the pattern/character that you have become throughout time.
YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

Maya wrote:
Luc St-Amand wrote:So being lonley is just missing the stimulation one once had.

Luc, you've been around long enough to realize that one SF statement is not taking self seriously in actual applying self support, in looking at all the dimensions and layers of ONE single point. Thus, we suggest to expand on the point and actually apply Self Forgiveness on the point that you wrote about previously. Within the SF that you have applied here - there is no actual self realization that would assist and support you in stopping the pattern/character that you have become throughout time.

Try taking what you wrote and apply self-forgiveness line by line Luc.
Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

Thanks for the support guys !

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”