Nicks self forgiveness

Nicklk1795

Re: Nicks self forgiveness

Post by Nicklk1795 »

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day-83-lazyness.html

Day 83 - lazyness part 1

I Forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be determined with how I move in and as lazyness.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself under lazyness, due to fears of moving throu points within myself, more so than others. Thus win this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow expectation of certain points being more convenient than others, to determine when and when I don't have the power to change myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow lazyness to define me in and as movement, when I become anxious in and as walking through a point, where I will be walking through a point, and then I accepted and allow lazyness to be the outcome of covering up my knowledge/understanding that that point that i walk through, can be walked through as LNG as I applied myself to breathing, and letting go, but instead allowing lazyness to be the immediate prevailed choice when facing points.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus let points Ccumulate regardless of the known consequences, simply because 'I don't feel like breathin' 'I don't feel like walking through breathing and what breathing offers me within my self application within self honesty'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus be defined by accumulated emotions.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow these emotions to guide me as what's real and what's not real, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to let the awareness of my past depict the outcome of my future, and thus within is, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow the point of "I'm a fuck up" determine my living decision to walk through difficult points.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus relate difficulty as 'bigger than me', and thus the bigger meaning I am the inferior, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow my egos functioning be the decision maker of when and when I won't stand. Thus within is, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that the only way I will become living effective here, is that I build up the strength and courage here physically, to walk through tough shit, to walk through my fears, and not t allow the very foundation of survival be the keeper of my own self destruction, but allowing the physical to flourish myself from the enslavement of fear, and becme life here.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to thus through fear, create this predetermined notion within myself and my process, that I MuST stand up, or else I will be punished. Thus, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not walk through the points I've related in and as my concious mind to my issues internally, but to instead let them settle due t not breathing through to understanding my concious mind manipulation trap to kee myself from standing here as life, thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear my own mind, instead of understanding it as simply an accepted and allowed system, that doesn't exist, and thus requires time to eradicate through walking through points and wires of myself slowly. Thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to consider myself as life under my process, which this life walking through points that always make sure that those points are walked through for myself as life, including all life, but not REALy considering myself as life within this process, but instead as this punished being for hat I have done, and not allowing myself to enjoy myself within the process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not allow myself to walk through points that concern self judgement, to give myself a chance to really get to the core problem with the ability to accept mysef as life win why I'm walking through that problem of self judgement.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not investigate the starting point and the aspiration as to why I'm doing why I'm doing - why am I breathing - why am I writting - why am I cleaning. Within this, I commit myself to give myself support through investigAting and studying basic income and equal money, as to build a foundation of practical sense when having to consider personal problems required facing.

Continueing to part 2
Posted by Nick Knight
Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day- ... art-2.html

Day 83 - lazyness part 2
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to hold back from points as thus creating the innevitable judgements that come with the particular reactions from the points within myself that I accepte and allow myself to hold back from.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create self judgement within my process, due to moments within my process where I allowed myself to hold back when recieving support from a member who I compared myself to in desteni, and then once I was supported, instead of being dual within that relationship to e member and recieving it as practically t the point they were referring to, I received it as dominant them and me less than them for my inadequacy, thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define inadequacy as something a person has that somehow makes them superior to someone who doesn't have certain abilities, and understanding.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus compare myself to other beings outside of desteni, and replace the who I've placed as dominant to me, in and as me as the character I represented as them, and then reflecting points of knowledge within myself towards others outside of desteni to protect myself from actually applying that within dishonesty I have, and then once I come up to a difficult point, I will self judge myself, because I've accepted myself to place myself as superior to another, and so us within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow humiliaty exist within and as myself when facing difficult points,due to wanting to hold on to points of acting as if that has already been utilized within myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor allow blame to continue existing within myself when seeing points within myself, as thus reflecting these points towards others instead of breathing here with what's here to stop those reactions frm accumulating.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus expect myself to ahold a certain stance of stability, because I've accepted and allowed myself to not in fact be willing to walk through points within mysef that test my willingness to actually remain here as breath within and as myself, but instead allow the thoughts and the emotions and addictions stay and settle within and as myself without allowing myself to change these points.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not be able to enjoy breathing here, because of allowing reactions that cnsistofinnevitable distrust to determine who I am, and thus trying to verify these reactions as being able to settle and remain as mysef within my process, and not allowing myself to completely let go of the self interest aspect and breath effectively here.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to rush through my process within competition and winning and gaining something from my process, and thus essentially fighting my process be ause I'm not actually building a foundation and a starting point of self trust for myself as life, but instead allowing points within myself remain as me competing with others every time I decieve a reaction, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow conflict to disempower myself when facing it, instead of allowing myself to consistently breath, and thus build from the points of conflict through physical movement, and physical application, and not allowing this point of physical application to be the focus when in a reaction, and thus not allowing myself to move within each reaction as step by step, as self trust.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not thus actually experiment within consistent breathing and consistent application, and then writing out points of mind participation that influences my process, when reaching moments of misdirection and when in moments of finding my self stuck. Within this, I commit myself to build a point of patients within myself, as to walking myself from here on to the next point, and within this coming back to consistent breathing.
Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day- ... tment.html

Day 83 - lazyness part 3 - self corrective statements
When I see myself in and as moving myself under the construct of lazyness, I see myself in and as breath, and how my physical body is determined to stay alive, and within this build up the consideration throu breathin back to a point of stability within what's here, and within this sometimes even somewhat having to really focus n breathing to let go of moments that my mind wants to be the leader.

When I see myself in and as creating the expectation of convenience within a point, or when I find myself resisting a difficult point - I stop breath, and I come back here, and within that moment, redefine my stance within each point I allowed myself to exploit to where I have related a mind attachment or a self interest attachment to walking my process further.

When I see myself in and as allowing anxiety to take over my direction (especially when its sudden) and instead of breathing eventually within that moment, allowing self sabotage to not breath through the point determine my allowance of breathing or not - I let go of each point of self sabotage and emotional attachment to a moment of intense anxiety, or go to an isolated area for a moment to breath Nd literally stay there untill. Am stable to direct movement as breath, thus when I see myself in and as myself making excuses because of when others are around hich would cause more anxiety, I allow myself to breath within doing this, by going outside or in a bathroom, and then from is point seeing what's in front of me, and then going back with a primary focus of task.

When I see myself making the excuse that how I feel is just 'too much' to be able to breath through, I breath through this point and moment of excuse and resistance, and from here on, allowing myself to take a step by step direction back to what's here. Thus, when I see myself in heavy resistance, or accumulate to this point - I first stop, breath. I then walk to an isolated area, and when in the area, stating 3 self forgiveness statements, and a corrective statement to come back to here. Then walking back, and continuing focusing on breathing primarily, and even in reaction to others around me. Within is, letting go of the points that caused me to fall, or anything related to a reaction. Thus within this really testing myself within each step to will myself to come back here.

When I see myself in and as allowing accumulated emotions to be the reality of what's in front of me, and self sabotage myself to this point - I stop, I breath, and I create the starting point within that moment that what's only here is myself living, and within this feel myself or do something to snap myself to coming back here, and thus, walking previous steps to breathing within myself. Within this I commit myself to investigate my starting pont and redefining my starting point within process in my next blog.

When I see myself in and as dwelling on points from the fear of 'bei a fuck up' in society, or being placed to any extent that society would place me at with related points, and then self sabotaging myself within this to not stand here as life and not a system to change myself within that point - I stop, I breath, and I let to of the point very strictly till I'm back here, and not allowing that point to accumulate any further to settling from self judgements, or further self judgements that I would only allow the point to remain and not be taken care of as life. Within this I commit myself to redefine starti point to points I relate to placing myself in and as a position of 'I'm a fuck up'

When I see myself in and as allowing the enslavement from fear determine my action to a point, due to fearing the negative that I accepted and allowed to let that point settle as its very creation. I stop, I breath, and I walk through the point, with the understanding of that breath being the very thing I'm coming back to, and that the point in itself is simply an illusion to keep myself from being that real self, and being here as empowered within the point. Thus within this, when I see myself in and as letting the feeling of comfortability determine whether I will walk through a point or not, I redefine my position here physically as breath, and walk through the point thus here slowly as breath, and allowing that trust of ability to make it through the point to here as stand breath, and not as the intense thought. I commit myself to redefine my stance within and as a thought that I would usually percieve as 'bigger than me'

Self corrections will finish in part 4
Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day- ... ctive.html

Day 83 - laziness part 4 - self corrective statements
When I see myself in and as self judging myself for a point that has yet to be utilized, or a point that I've allowed to accumulated where I then try to self sabatog within that loose end of myself instead of breathing back here to allowing myself to trust myself to walk through current points to eventually walk through that point - like falling of a skateboard and regardless of how bad the fall getting back up to ride the skateboard - I stop, I stop the participation within the point to what ever means I've created within the point, and thus stoping emotions that circulate that point, with breathing here, however allowing myself to actually breath consistently enough where I Llow myself to build that self trust to be patient with each point, and thus taking it step by step with myself as each point. Thus, I commit myself to redefine my starting point of standing up, as here starting from the point of self trust, with allowing myself the CHANCE to breath, like I have this living chance to stand. I could be near death in a bombing right now in the Middle East to it be able to stand, but I'm not, I have the tools, I have the capability, and I'm living comfortably to a well extent to stand here, so simply redefine myself as when I require standing, and giving myself trust within letting to of the points/distrust of myself, and allowing standing up completely tall to prevail as me.

When I see myself in and as self sabotaging myself within a point, due to a character relationship to a member, as if relating this point of punishing myself within my own inadequacy due to relating them as 'I'm never going to be able to walk through as well as them', then I simply stop the knowledge relationship that's constantly going through my head as that character relationship to them, and thus stop putting expectations towards myself that I obviously can't fulfill now, but within this knowing and understanding that all I require doing is being here being able to trust myself as who I am here, and within that actually applying In real time, real involvement with learning and educating myself to become adequate within process, where I can direct myself through points that I find difficult within myself here.

When I see myself trying to act out this desire of gaining acknowledgment for helping another out, Nd thus being indecisive within being ale to support even myself and thus let alone another And just causing more points within mysef to not actually stop and stand here alone as mysef to walk through a point within ME - I stop the participation with the conversations, the comments on Facebook, or the want to make a comment on smething that bothered me or that I wanted to 'save' someone from, and I bring it back to what the fuck is in me, what the fuck do I need to take care of to really take care of the other problems outside of me, and when will I will myself to stand and walk through the time this takes, by not that time being an idea, but actually walking through in and as the time? Thus, within this I commit myself to redefine my relationship to others in my mind through my back chat diary, and within my next blog on redefining my starting point, and giving myself direction out of self judgement from the accumulation of voiding knowledge from applying knowledge here as myself.

When I see myself in and as creating blame towards another, and within this trying to verify that blame instead of letting it go to come back here as self directive principle and thus focusing primarily on the shit within myself - I walk back here through focusing on what's here in front of me, and thus within this, I commit myself to build up the principle of breathing with what's here, through memorizing current exercises, and applying one tools along with building new tools for myself during work in my physical participation journal.

When I see myself in and as expecting a point of stability, and thus not in fact trusting myself within breath here, I continue to practice breathing, and continue walking through building up trust within moments of distrust through following each point and guiding mysef within how I participate and what I will participate in, and thus within this in fact building a point of stability.

When I see myself in and as fearing the reaction as bigger than me, and thus allowing that reaction to determine who I am here, even in cases where I really see a problem, I simply keep breathing, I simply keep walking through each point, untill I find mysef in the standing position to take on that point which I find to be multi dimensional. Thus I thin this, I commit myselfto redefine my starting point to letting go of multidimensional/confusing points.

When I see myself in and As trying to relate survival to points, or trying to relate my points t being able to survive in the system as my personality related system, and thus trying to walk through points to survive, I stop, I breath, and I stabilize myself within the point by continueing relating myself as breath to the point, and thus letting go of the want to gaining and surviving off of the point. Thus I commit myself to redefine howiapproach myself within following through with a point, as to build a point of actually slowly walking through points, Nd not rushing to get somewhere, like a rush to get to 'work' and getting the money to buy the product and get happy.

When I see myself in and as misdirected, I immediately stop, and I breath, untill I am back to a point of directing myself slowly, and not in a rush, through points, and thus helping myself with self direction as to what's here, and not as a money system, a personality system. Thus, I commit myself to start on redefining my starting point within my next blog to assist myself further within this point of slowing down and trusting myself within breathing back here.
Eleonora

Post by Eleonora »

Cool Nick,
thanks for sharing.
Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day- ... point.html

Day 84 - redefining starting point
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to apply my relationship to my process in regards to standing here as my process, as a point of having superiority over others, and as this way of being able to gain money out of my process for each point I apply and walk through.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not actually walk through points to fully eradicate the feelings within myself to stand as life completely within the point I'm confronting, but however allowing myself to judge myself and go into anxiety win the point.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that walking through a point practically is only available when I allow/have allowed myself to breath consistently, and thus that being the determination of how effective the point is practically eradicated.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I thus require physically moving myself within each participation I correct myself to do in order to actually commit myself to the point here, and thus within the statement of self correction, actually focusing on each aspect of that self correction, and then to live that correction to in fact commit myself to stand here as life, thus not a point of feeling.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not allow myself to breath and live those points here, because I'm deliberately holding back from fears I've related to the points I write out, and then not allowing myself to let go of those points in those moments where I can breath, simply because I am only wanting to verify the point of self protection and self interest within myself, and not actually physically push myself to change here within each point, within each moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus define my relationship with my process, as if those point of say a physical appearance and my back making it unable for meto excersise currently and probably for months to come, and then a point of letting go of that relationship (this being a current point) and the survival within that fear relationship or the negative outcome it in my mind of how my body will turn out from not exercising, be this driving point of how I move myself within my process. Thus, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have exercised as this way to try to convey physical strength as my strength here as a being, and thus creating a false image of this physical appearance, as supposedly my stability and strength to walk my process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to relate my current ego deceptive relationships with others, as acceptable to currently exist while walking my process, as posting on Facebook points I try to convey as "everyone wake up" as to create a point of controlling others from actually seeing myself, and thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not let go of this idea as if I'm intellectual and need too resent myself as intellectual in order for others to support me. Thus within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create a void from building self support, and thus not wanting to in fact put in the effort to be the one to change what I see as unsupportive in my environment to a point of where there is gradual support.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus relate the points of self interests as not wanting to give them up for walking my process, and then trying to control and exploit others for a way for myself to try to have others sort of be supportive for me, and where I don't have to give up what I've accepted and allowed o be supportive.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus fear not having a person to ever be there to support me enough where I would be comfortable to give up these points of self interest, and thus within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the courage to stand up in most cases when I face points that society currently doesn't and wouldn't support, but instead banish a person from if in such positions I fear being in.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus have the starting point of gaining something out of doing self forgiveness, frm the perspective of being able to protect myself frm that point of fear happening, and then relating that protection point to my self forgiveness, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to becme indecisive and inconsistent and not willing, simply when I find that I have to let go of the fear factor of the self interest point, and then suppressing with isolation within myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to then feel obligated to write, as if I don't write, then I will receive the losing punishment end within the dimensions of my points.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself thus self sabotage myself under the points, and then start writing as to make up for the points, like paying back some mind mob, as to protect myself within the system to survive, instead of walking through the points here as living breath, and thus trusting myself as that breath and as that point of direction as life, without relating to the mind and this survival point.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus try to impress other members of desteni within my writings, as to protect myself from non destonians, or as this way to keep safe from my consequences as a system, and as if being in desteni just automatically protects my from my on accepted and allowed system as myself. Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to want to just go into this process for so many months, and then relating stories of others going to he farm, as if 'hopefully that'll be me' and like winning to survive and not fall within a non supportive environment and the aspects I see as unsupportive here.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create this within my mind from the perspective that I won't have to face the point of fearing the conseunces of certain points, as if I would get a soothing point of help frm another for current points as to getting like thrown in a prison or generally being banned for not meeting standards of current society, and thus within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to to give myself breath completely here to stand within points within myself alone, and to completely stand as here within mysef to walk through the point as self responsible.

Part 2 with further self forgiveness

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day- ... art-2.html

Day 85 - redefining starting point - part 2 self corrective statements
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect reactions to have to be within myself in order to write myself out.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus write from the perspective that I require a point of mind energy in order to write myself out.

When and as I see myself creating the point of trying to gain a point of superiority over another within my process, as if I will 'get away' with points that I allow myself to hold back from, and within this try to protect myself with this position of making money off of riding ego and self limitations, then I breath within the point, I stand one and equal with the point as the point here, and let go of the need to defeat another or somehow protect myself from others judging myself within standing one and equal, and simply walk through the point here and practically change myself only as myself to really and in fact build self trust, and thus within this I commit myself to always bring it back to the starting point of firstly building self trust for myself, and not as a scapegoat for tryi to protect myself from the fear that others in my mind won't trust me if I 'don't do it', and then reacting in trying to gain something within the system, within my system.

When and as I see myself trying to push through a point as to 'having to eradicate' the point, and not slowly taking it ste by step to stand one and equal as myself to walk throu the point with stability and practical application, I stop, I stop trying to jump from multiple dimensions in my mind as a way to rush as this protective mode, and I simply breath back to standing one and equal within myself, and I start with one point at a time, as it is, and fully embracing myself here, and not as a personality protective system that I rush in my mind with.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define standing one and equal as this rushing manifested vocabulary of 'eradicating' as the result of trying to just 'get rid of myself quickly' instead of having calmed myself within and as breath to walk through the point as myself at the moment, but instead as the accumulative reactions I accepted and allowed myself to build up. Within this, when and as I see myself being determined by the reactions, I stop, I breath, and I let go of the points through self forgiveness, and thus I thin this, I commit myself to focus on the point of creating voids through entertaining myself with world catastrophes on YouTube and watching conspiracies within my next blog as a point to utilize my relationship to instability occurring outside of myself, and how I reflect myself to the outside.

When and as I see myself not stable within myself, or inconsistent within breath, I practically come back to standing one and equal as myself here within what's here, and I let to of trying to validate reactions that come up within consistent breathing, and within this allowing myself to focus on points I'm walking through currently, in order to thus give myself a redefined starting point of patients, within actually accepting myself as life here, and not as a mind rush of fear and protection and survival within myself.

When and as I see myself trying to live off of feeling, and experience myself off of a feeling within my mind, I stop, I breath, and I go back to commitment statements, Nd living these current statements to direct myself off of an extent of principle within myself, to direct myself here as physical, and thus within this, I commit myself to always read current blogs in the mornings, and before I do writings or maybe if I need to check myself here as equal to myself, and thus within this giving myself clear direction out of the mind to what ever extent within myself, and actually changing myself fully as myself, and not as some verifying mind control, as an ego.

When and as I see myself trying to verify a point of conflict and war within myself, as if I just want this battle of the other party in my mind to exist to keep the point of fear to circulate in my mind, I sop, I breath, and within this, I come back to self, realizing that being here as myself is only and will only every be the most practical step to in fact having a point of self trust, and not as this form of gaining self trust from this government mini system in my mind, thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the only time I feel threatened from even something outside of mysef that has such intentions, is when I make that as myself, and that I accepted and allow myself to participate within that intent because of not allowing myself to breath here as one and equal with firstly myself here alone, and that the only way these points of outside influences that I've created I be an influence will change, is by first changing myself as a self trusting being, and thus in fact be able to walk through reactions of being in the case of an outside accepted and allowed influence. Thus within this, I commit myself to as well cross reference with current writings, as a way to beng myself back here to self focus, and self changing, and his within this realizing that this physical self only will change if ere is allowed trust between myself and my physical body.

I realize that trying to convey a physical image, and that trying to represent a physical strength, is my accepted and allowed inadequacy of being able to self trust myself as physical expression, and thus within this, when and as I see myself trying to convey a physical appearance of something higher than the very immediate expression it functions as, I stop, I breath, and within this I let go of the outside force within my mind as if there is an expectancy within my expression towards my process, or towards whatever it is outside of my process. Thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not let go of past memories that I've related towards this protection point within my process. Within this, I commit myself to apply myself with these corrections of coming back to self trust, and walking each point within the redefined starting point of trusting/knowing thyself, and within this directing myself as me within thus patients with each point, and not trying to protect an abstract position outside of my physical self.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that going and posting things on Facebook, or having this condescending behavior within knowledge as if to blame others for the support I 'feel' lacking towards myself, is only a void of accepting and allowing myself to trust myself here, and trusting myself to breath, trusting myself to be alone with myself, and thus within this, when and as I see myself trying to depend on another for there to be self support within myself, I stop, I breath, I practically let to of the participation through bringing it back to self, and in some cases applying self forgiveness t bring it back to self within the context of having allowed this dependency to accumulate. Within this, I commit myself to redefine my relationship to trusting others, as first coming to trust myself as life, and thus within this building a consistent and practical understanding of what it means to trust myself here as life, before ever considering helping another in terms of in fact supporting another life, when I require first building the application for myself as life alone one and equal as myself.

When and as I see myself trying to verify the want of another to support something within myself for me, and thus create a void of allowing myself to be supportive firstly for myself, and trying to verify the accumulation of having made another in my mind as having to see them be there, instead of allowing myself to bring it back to self accountability completely as self here, I stop, I breath, I let go of the words stated, let go of the points I accumulated, and firstly bring it back to a point of self trust, and within this coming back to in fact supporting myself within my points, and bring it back to walking patiently as self, calmly, and thus not rushing for a quick fix as allowing the result of fear of loss be the point of direction within myself, but however allowing mysef to come back to already being here with what I need to walk myself here alone, and thus not continue the point of dependency.

When and as I see myself allowing the fear construct of the existence within a reaction depict who I am, instead of trusting myself here within and as breath within each point step by step to where I create this want o have someone protect my from the outside force I've created from the reaction point, I stop e reaction firstly, and within this breathing, and coming back to self completely here win self trust as self first, and letting go of the reaction, letting go of the dependency, and within this giving myself the courage to in fact walk through each point with patients by giving myself that oppurtunity to trust myself within and as breath here, and earthing myself back here as practically living here as life, and standing ne and equal as myself here to walk through the points as self trustworthy here

When and as I see myself suppressing myself from a point within myself, I practically let to of thT point within consistent breathing here, and stop trying to validate the 'need' to be dependent on suppression and that construct I've accepted and allowed within myself, and instead breathing back here as self responsible, and thus self trust worthy that I will take responsibility for what's here as me, and thus in fact build a point of practical self trust from allowing myself to work with each point within trusting myself here as breath, and not as suppressing reactions.

When and as I see myself then creating this experience within myself as if I'm obligated to write out myself, or else, then I practically breath back to the redefined point of breathing as self trust, and I then take on the points as what I require doing from what's here, what is apart of schedule, what am I doing and should direct practically now, and within this, I commit myself to thus allow myself to redefine writing as writing self honestly from a starting point of self trust, and not as a point of having t get this school assignment done, or this 'job' done or else I won't get money from the job, and thus earthing myself here, and standing me and equal as myself here as each point for the point of building practical self trust within myself as life, And not as this consumer within my fears, but directing the fears as self, as breath here.

Wen and as I see myself self sabotaging myself under points as a result of trying to survive within the points and keep myself under the force and tension, I stop, I let go of the rushing reaction of having to figure out everything as to protect myself and thus within this, I commit myself to redefine being here with myself, as only when I allow myself to breath here as who I am as life, and that losing myself is only when I allow myself to not allow that trust to remain here as breath, and trusting that breath to direct myself back with each point no matter what circumstance I place within my mind from a reaction.

When and as I see myself trying to rush myself within a point of reaction, and then using the desteni members who have been experienced and live as an example of what I've accepted and allowed myself to be a void frm living within myself, and then using them as this driving point to write, or as this way to push myself to write, instead of simply living here as myself writing, I stop within the point of writing, and I breath, and within this earthing MySELF to being trustworthy. Thus it him this, I commit myself to redefine myself under my writings as a point of writing myself here as breath, as self supportive, and not as a energy void of having this idea of who I should be, and instead allowing me to be the directive principle as breath here within my words self honestly as me.

I commit myself to redefine my stance here, as exactly that, here as practical living breathing, and thus within this living as life within walking through each point self honestly here as myself, and not as this void of protecting myself within my own mind points, but instead practically taking on each point here self honestly as myself as breath, and within this building self responsibility, and building self trust, through actually allowing myself to build this point here as myself.p, as life, one and equal here. Within this, I commit myself to stop defining myself as words in my mind from points of reactions, but trust the breath, trust the physical, and within this allowing the physical to be my guideline to actually living vocabulary and words, and living principle, and thus within this, in fact building self trust, by living it primarily, and not by thinking before the breath, but breathing before I apply myself, and as I apply myself.
Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

http://sexnlk.blogspot.com/2013/12/day- ... ating.html

Day 1 - misdirection within masturbating
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have misdirected myself within masturbation participation.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have masturbated as a way to escape the physical responsibility within a write that needed to be done.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to then manipulate myself into the dishonest point that because it was a scheduled moment, tht I could just go and masturbate instead of firstly slowing myself down here to really already know and understand what needs to be done first before even the consideration of masturbation.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not have messaged my buddy to assist me within how to properly approach the point of masturbation, but instead allowed the temptation of my mind be this sudden known directive point of self interest to get this release from my physical body.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have thus had a misdirection within and while masturbating, where I didn't have any direction within how to investigate myself within the point, but instead just used breathing as this excuse to masturbate, within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to manipulate breathing with the mind fulfillment of the masturbation.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have thus caused misdirection within self directive principle within myself, and instead now having this outcome of wanting my mind to direct me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to then try to create this sabotaging guilt point to not walk through my process here, but instead allowing that outcome of participating with escapism within masturbation, as wanting to now just suddenly escape self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to then deliberately give myself misdirection from being stable here and not having breathed to direct myself, and thus having misdirection within myself to masturbate, and when I masturbated.

When and as I see myself in the time frame to participate with masturbation, but am emotionally built up to an extent or am simply busy with another point, I stop, I breath to let go of the tendency, and continue on to the next point that is scheduled.

When and as I se myself trying to escape a point of self responsibility through masturbation, I stop, I breath, and I simply let go of the point to masturbate regardless of the direction or purpose, and I simply continue breathing and go on t the next point I require working on.

When and as I see myself knowing that there's some points of dishonesty that I'm not sure how to direct myself when csidering the point of masturbation, then I simply follow breathing and what's here, what's my schedule, and do not participate untill proper direction.

I commit myself to ,essays my buddy if needed when in a point of considering masturbation, and 'not sure' which direction to take, within this I commit myself to allow that context of doing so be within what's best for all life, what's best for my process.

When and as I see myself participating in masturbation, with no clarity or some points of direction, then I immediately stop, go write out what lead to the point, see the motivation, and thus within this, I commit myself to schedule masturbstion 2- days from now, but allow myself to be within the moment of breathing consistently, and thus participate within masturbation as just simply another point to take self responsibility for.

I commit myself to keep on track with my points, and t not try to figure anything out within my mind, or make changes with my mind that would manipulate my process and schedule. Within this, when and as I see myself trying to create this excuse that how I feel matters now, then I simply stop the bullshit mind manipulation, andcntinue breathing, and then go onto what I require taking self responsibility for within schedule. Within this, when and as I see myself at a loose end, I stop, I breath, and I write firstly on that loose end, I blog the point, and then afterwards, go back to schedule as usual.

When and as I see myself creating an emotional experience of hilt or self sabotage for having masturbate, I simply stop, I breath, and I write the point out in this blog, and thus within this giving m,used direction for any mistakes made from having masturbated within misdirection.

I commit myself to give myself direction within and as breath from this moment back within schedule.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Cool Nick. This can be great support for others as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”