Nicks self forgiveness

Kristina

Re: Nicks self forgiveness

Post by Kristina »

Cool Self forgiveness and corrections Nick - bringing yourself to a point of responsibility and accountability for who YOU are in relation to the people in your home. Suggest to look at any fears you might have in 'not being stable' or fear of re-creating past mistakes that you've made due to who you accepted and allowed yourself to be in relation to the people in your house - see where the anxiety is coming from which might be fear of repeating the same points with them and so here look at the consequences you've seen in the past in relation to who you were in relation to the people in your house and script out corrections you can live as a way to live prevention instead of fear of repeating the same experience/consequence.

Cool share Nick!
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Nicklk1795 wrote:I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed mysef to walk through a point, and then when being completely aware, stable enough, and breathing well enough and knowing the direction once I have walked through an extent of a a point, I have this little side effect of second guessing myself, as if what I used t accept and allow should still be who I am, even though I am clearly standing within this point and continueing therefor, within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the expectation of my own ego, and thus within this dwell on past points, and not letting go of the point, of everything attached to that point,that I did walk through, that I did stand up in, and simply continueing n the next point within my existence, as fully here with that next point.
Very cool point to investigate here Nick - recently saw this point for myself and in that, saw how in questioning myself, my self stability or even being satisfied with a point I've walked - there is this little point that is standing back wanting attention... and energy and in allowing that one moment of giving it attention or participation, we can create a snowball effect within ourselves because we did not stand within the self trust within the process that we had just walked with ourselves. Also though realizing, that we might have points of doubt and not trusting ourselves because for so long we allowed ourselves to exist in limitation and self-deception and so it will take a process of patience and consistent application to get ourselves to a point of real self trust. So over time, in continuously allowing our Ego to define who we are and how we live, we've given much of our power to it and our inability to trust ourselves to actually direct ourselves... so yes, it will take some time to get ourselves to a point of trusting ourselves again, but as you say - it's fucking simple - walk your writing and self forgiveness, correct yourself in moments throughout your day, bring yourself back to breath when you see your in the mind and through this constant application of pushing self to stand, eventually you will and will have no more reasons to doubt or question yourself because you will have proven to yourself that you are here, directing and supporting yourself and in that can really check and see if you are satisfied and cleared from any points you are working with. So cool - keep on walking!
Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day- ... ocess.html

So there seems t be a point of loose ends within myself that seem to compromise myself from allowing myself to breath back to here, and when I get to these points that just absolutely seem nearly impossible to walk through, as if I have a gun being my thoughts, and having those thoughts pointed to my head and being guided around what to do, and then the breathing is wher the mind with the thoughts/the abuser with the gun says "one more funny move and ill blow your brains out/breath and I will be eradicated, so don't breath, FEED ME!"

Another point once I fall within this, is that, its like because I've fallen, that somehow dictates whoi am as a being, and whoi am as the decision maker, and thus I create expectations towards not falling, thus I inevitably will fall, and then once I do fall, I got what I wished for, because the whole point of having stood up was to allow myself to trip over the same stump, and once I stand again, and eradicate the stump on my journey, I know not to hit the stump again, but then I didn't remember that there's possibly some branches that have fallen frm the tree, Nd I trip over th e branches of the tree.

So it seems that once I really start walking, its like, going int this really really tough event, or thing. I would make real co parisons, but to make a really well analogy to this - its as if, I am about to escape prison, except in this case being a more supportive prison I guess lol, r like escaping a video game prison, where I start out with easier bad guys, and I have shit combat skills, but the further I go, the better combat skills, and equally the hard the guards get. So within this process, its like, I know that when I take some tough stands, and am continueing, that I am going to reach some very tough points that will seem nearly impossible to walk throu. So its like, when you get a checkpoint n a video game, and that check point is there for you to go back to and start over to allow yourself to try again, and a the next time I try with the combat skills against the guard again, I can see more n detail why I failed the first time, and why I was maybe even inevitable to fall to an extent the first time because it was a new dimension of skills and challenges, and so the two had to tango enou to connect together and get past to a higher level to a harder guard with better combat skills. So this is practically how it is within my process.

Now, the point that seems to pass me when this occurs, is that I walk throu a point, but I just can't accept the fact of facing a much more challenging point as a keep pushing, and breathing, and then when I find that boss battle/ultimatum of myself within all of the other sequences of dimensions, I have the much lesser chance of making it through the first time, because when that point comes up, its like whether I will really stand with what I've placed skin myself to stand, and because this is lesser currently, is because I accept and allowe myself to second guess my principle, who. A as here, And think, tht just because I'm struggling, and find it hard t breath, and have accumulated so little or so much, that that fall/evaporation of self t that degree bac to the checkpoint, just completely alliterates what I've stood as, and that I therefor can't get back up, brush off my shoulders, and walk through everything that allowed myself t push me back.

Now within all of this, there's clearly a shown problem, a big problem, because I've accepte dead allowed myself to create such anegative to falling, that there's now dimensions within falling, and so not only do I require standing back up from what I fell from, I require also touching the other dimensions it him falling in itself, and even require walking through practicing falling multiple times untill I see the counter productivity of its true nature, and not giving into e easyness of acting in falling only more, even though I've come to such an extent I thin this process, and can see hat I've proven t myself, and see the abusive outcome of giving in.

So, unfortunately for my well being I've accepted and allowed this point to accumulate to a time where I require sleep I thout beng absolutely exhausted and causing more of his point. So a point of patients to my learnt extent will be required here, and also breathing through, for the impatience I've had and the patience have been yet fully utilized.

So allot to be done here, allot t be looked at, and what will I do, fuss, wine, as if that will change who I am, or get back up, practically, not as a polarity point, but here, and change the next step to make sure it doesn't occur again, and then fall again, and get back up, and change. So, therefor I ill give brief self direction for this point, and t continue schedule, continue physical participation, and breathing here,

I commit mysef to make the next schedule for tomorrow, on what I will participate I thin, what I will write, and within this looking at where I've left off before I allowed myself t fall.

I commit myself t lay down, breath, and come back fully here, to us give myself stable directin t standing again.

I commit myself to apply sf/SCS within the points that led to falling here, and thus focus on this point primarily tomorrow.

I commit myself to now,, pick up e kitchen real quick, and then make the schedule, and g to bed.
sylvia

Post by sylvia »

Falling can teach you what you didn't see the first time around, when falling is used as an excuse, dishonesty is directing and taking over. I would say the more you THINK about falling the point of falling, the more you get strangled up in thoughts/emotions/feelings/fears. At a certain point you just have to act and take all dimensions that you are aware of in considerations and then when you fall it doesn't mean you failed, you simply try again. When you get comfortable in falling and not really caring about it anymore you're using it as an excuse to not do what you need to do. So it's okay to fall, but not okay to use it for dishonest benefits.

So cool to stick to your commitments and make things tangible, since process is here in every moment and breath in the physical reality.

This is a cool video of Garb about falling
Eleonora

Post by Eleonora »

Hei Nick,
just remember you are the one defining process one way or another, sure you may find that as you dig some things may seem harder, one thing that supported me was to refrain from over-defining, as every time I did define something I then had to overcome my own definition, instead just to keep it as simple as you can, walk one step at the time, whatever you find address it for what you find and not for what you think you found or believe to have found, see if this helps.
Thanks for sharing Nick.
Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

Hi guys thank for the support. Yes, the one point ill have to accept, is that I have allot to take care of regardless. However, today I focused allot on breathing and being here, and I realized that the judgements and the points that become complicated, which are in fact complex, but in terms of making it harder than what it is. S to take step by step, it requires breathing here, regardless. Like focusing on breath, and from that point n directing, which of course it seems when a new dimension occurs, that requires being breathed through as well, like it comes up, I breath, and then breath untill I'm with the schedule, which is something I've created as a step to stabilizing t being here which Is supportive currently. So basically holding back to figuring it out with my mind, but also equalizing with directing myself over the points that I've allowed within and as myself that I created from my mind. Silvia, with the excuse thing, I noticed allot of this,however I can see that making self judgements for having made excuses in my past, only makes more excuses and is quite a mind fuck, so breathing seems to be clearer to me here, but of course leave it at that s its not over acknowledged. Anyways thanks Silvia and Eleanor.
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Really cool realisations Nick...stick to the breathing, slowing yourself down.
Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day- ... to-do.html

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by living here breath by breath, that only then will I be most effective, have a real point of process and step by step movement within process with actual effective results here in the physical.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not relize that in order to actually take real consideration to what's best for all life, that when in moments of facing a point within my environment here, that it requires firstly taking account that I breath here, and that when I breath here, then will I get the proper direction necessary to actually stand for what's best for myself and everyone else in my environment.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not relize that when I allow a single thought to be loose within my expressions, that this will realistically cause a postponement within my consideration, within who I am, within the point of whether I'm actually willing t take a stand for what's best for all, what's best for here as each breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not realize that I require utilizing who I am when breathing, and not to deliberately postpone a point within breathing as itself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect myself to have this huge advantage and just do everything correctly, not realizing that expectation is still a voice in my head that I'm expecting to work for me, not realizing that when. A herein the physical as breath, I am here as breath as to what I accept and allow myself to be here as breath as, and thus when I am in fact here as breath, I will in fact work here as breath, here as equal and one to as much as I allow mysef to breath, regardless of how hard it is.

I forgive myself thative accepted and allowed myself to thus judge where I currently am within who I am as what I've accepted Nd allowed mysef to be, therefor within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that I as willing life, require walking through these judgements, and ever single directin I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as within and as is process,within a point, within standing, within falls, within excuses, within every single aspect, and that this will only be effective, if I in fact breath here, and apply that breath to what it exactly represents to what's here as myself, and that I will in fact require walking through any extent of risk, any extent of position, with no garuntee, and that I can only live here with what's here, and memories and energies that Come up within myself, must be eradicated through RADICAl breathing, through breathing with what I'm working with.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to not realize that to look at what's here effectively, requires also applying stability within self equal to the point and participation of radical breathing, and that what I am confused with/dishonest with, will only be sorted out throu radical breath, and in fact applying that radical breath t what's here, n ever moment, and thus breath by breath, with thus simply, point by point.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to have misconstrued desteni material to an extent, and within my reactions to the material, to the point of having duped myself to creating the memory, and idea, that I require reaching all points at once, or else I will receive the tonalities that I accepted and allowed myself to have instead of applying within self at the time, made excuses to not have stood up within that information with breathing, with whats best for here, all life, and then once having made the excuse to keep my ego, having self judged myself within my own process, to such an extent that I've accepted and allowed myself to in so many instances fall because instead of standing alone, I accepted and allowed myself t have therefor manipulate what I use then as information, as simply knowledge. Within this, I forgive mysef that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not realize, that when I am being supported, and had supportive information, that I am not fully self honest within that support, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that I still require walking step by step, and when I do see that I need to change something, then that is wherei continue breathing, and then as I continue with what I've commited myself to, eventually breathing enough to the point wherei am self honest wi that change, where I am complete as here as that change. Within this,I commit myself to walk through investigation within this pont, through continueing radical breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to have manipulated the reality that I can possibly make unrecognized errors, with judgements and self victimization. Within this, I forgive myself that ive accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that if I am actually breathing, and continuing breathing for what's best for all life, then I will accept and not react to bluntness, to consequences, regardless of what I have done and shown. Thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself as life, with creating points within myself that I supported to an extent, but not fully, Nd then using knowledge of what I had supposedly taken care of, and justifying not to breath here, not to continue on/really take care of the fucking problem, and not to fully apply myself within radical breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to have manipulated a point of what's here, and then creating that into this idea, as if I am so intellectual for the knowledge within this error, and simply that, therefor, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor, use this point of creating my points of ego, as this thing of trying to control others around me, by instead of actually and practically utilizing the point that I've accepted and allowed within myself, regardless of how many dimensions and branches off of that one point that require walking through and even walking through having to let it go at moments, I allow it to remain as knowledge, and within this creating the point of thinking I'm so intellectual for understanding my own shit. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to protect the point within self victimization, and self judgement of the point, where I will thus seek for the high by creating the point of abuse, as justifying the point of abuse with taking advantage of others with my very process in relationship to the point I accepted and allowed myself to manipulated as a way to survive under my own accepted and allowed fears, and excuses, and thus self interest only.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus within this point, create the negative point towards myself, from when I accepted and allowed myself to generate the manipulation deception feeling of being punished within the information. By manipulating th tonalities as reactions to make the excuses, and within this doing this to such an extent, that I will manipulate that point of knowledge, as if I am that knowledge firstly, and then use the fear behind keeping it as knowledge and not living it, by replacing actually walking through the point, wi figures ive accepted and allowed myself to create as superior to me, and then start acting like those characters in my mind/my accepted and allowed defition towards them, and then being pretentious within what I state, and causing abusive and sabatoging relationships rou making the excuse, that because I know it, means I can act this point out.

Self corrective statements in part 2..
Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day- ... do_20.html

"Day 80 - expecting a voice in my head to do it for me - self corrective statements
When I see myself in and as not breathing here, I will firstly, let go of all thoughts by breathing, and then simultaneously, when I have the clear opportunity to open up and share a point And face and a point within myself, I continue to let to of all excuses, of all thoughts in general not to face the point, and then take it step by step with breath by breath. And push through the hardship of emotions with breath, untill I walk through the point with breath fully, and untill I am stable enough to come back here within my day to day living, with breath, and thus being able to direct myself within and as breath here, self honestly, and us that actually representing my willingness to in fact keep it simple and step by step within breathing here. Thus within this, I commit myself to breath through the moments when I find myself scared, and placing excuses and fears within myself t not physically work and utilize myself to physically adapt to what I require utilizing, and within this, always making sure to slow myself down when I've allowed a point to continue within myself, and to simply breath, and continue taking it step by step, and thus willingly, untill that point is brought up, and then breathing through the point when in that clear moment to confront the point, and even if I I recognizably fall, breath through errors in my schedule, and thus within this, I commit mysef to utilize a part of my schedule within self forgiveness to give myself opportunities to self correct myself after facing a point I require utilizing within that moment.

When I see myself in and as finding it difficult to take direction, and find a tough point within allot of emotional misdirection that I accept and allow to influence myself to hold back, and then start to try to figure it all out at once in fear of that very misdirection - I stop, I breath, and I let go of the point within breath, and regardless of where I'm at, knowing and understanding t this extent, that once I allow myself to really let to of what I'm trying to protect with breathing, then I can really bring mysef back here to simplicity, and thus simple direction.

When I see myself n and as lacking consideration for what's here, and accumulating this within and as myself as dishonesty to walk through the discomfort and of what ever. See myself in and as not considering something. I stop, I slow down, and I continue breathing here, and then, focus on Jodi can get to a position of writting the point out, or stating the point out loud step by step, and thus within this, I commit myself to always make sure to breath here, and then see what's the most effective walking point to where. Left off within and as myself, and frm this, allowing mysef to stop the fear of intending something accumulative, with knowing and understanding to this extent, that I have real direction to work with to in fact prevent points from manifesting and sabotaging my relationships, and that I have allowed myself to know that in order to tab olive myself even in the hardest of points, that all I require, is breathing here, and from that breath, seeing what needs to be utilized frm a simple point within myself that I've utilized, to thus assist and support myself to push through the points of inconsideration.

When I see myself in and as postponing myself deliberately to not walk through step by step more so than the willingness of my breath here, and thus see myself in and as inevitably allowing myself to lose that breath, I simply stop, I slow down, I breath, at the same time, focusing on the darkness, focusing on the intense emotions, and within this,with each breath, walking through the shit, and taking the first stand, and then breathing, then once I can move to the next step, take that stand within breath, then keep moving within and as breath, then so on, untill I am here again, day to day, with practical direction, and thus when I see mysef in and as making the excuse to not walk through a point because I see that there are many loose ends, and the consequences of these loose ends, I stop, I breath, and I let go of those points, and thus stop the excuses within myself, and then, from this, taking that step by step, breath by breath stand back to considering what's here, in and as myself, within solving each point, point by point.

When I see myself taking advantage and exploiting my breath here with the thought of being able to gain money, and gain skills better and more effectively, and making the excuse that the knowledge of this, means I can continue manipulating my breath as gaining money and exploiting my relationships for money, I slow don, let go of the point breath by breath, and within this seeing what's in fact here, and what I in fact need to work with here, and thus when I see myself in and as procrastinated within movement, and limited within effectiveness because of fantasies, I breath, I let to of the expectations, and when in the clear position to walk through the point, I do it then, and also within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that physical participation, is a way to help with understanding that real relationship, and that real point of working with as physical,and not as a consciousness relationship. Thus within this, I commit myself to also Corliss reference with the physical participation schedule apwhen I see mysef in and as losing working what's here, and thus showing myself, that there is a document of information I've given myself, high if not fully effective, its still plenty of mapping to work off of and in fact make it as a way to better direct myself practically. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus also exploit this relationship to schedule, frm the excuses of not in fact participating within each moment of schedule due to postponement within breathing and considering schedule fully. Thus within this, I commit mysef to utilize the point of writing in the morning and reading blogs the night before, to give mysef directive principle for the rest of my schedule, and thus within is, when I see myself in and as finding mysef not fully certain whether my schedule is fully supportive, I then write myself if haven't already, and utilizing off of what I have written to support myself most effectively within step by step daily living.

Further and completed self corrective statements to utilize due to my iPad erasing the completed version I had written, a point to also breath through and utilize within lazyness. Thus within this I commit myself to thus slow myself down with the reactions to polarizing the moment of an erased blog that I worked with, and thus relating the point of laziness as e next step from the points of self corrective statements within this blog."

I'm currently brewing group fears and points I allowed to accumulate for not standing to complete the blog when it was erased in the moment I was able to do so. So nonetheless these are points I had seen within the postponement within the last statement. If the self forgiveness one wasnt submitted then Ill place it after this blog. Not sure if I submitted it
Nicklk1795

Post by Nicklk1795 »

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day- ... art-1.html

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create happiness when I breath, as if the breathing is supposed to releave me from what I've accepted and allowed within and as my mind conciousness system.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the point of happiness when breathing, as a point of self judgement to having not allowed myself to breath before I allowed myself to breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to relate breathing to peac pe and harmony, as if breathing is this movie relationship, where the character was in so much pain and suffering, and then I ally, he finds peace and harmony.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to then judge myself within my breathing, and feel insecure within my breathing, due to exploiting my breathing as a point of peace and harmony related to the point of happiness.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus create the expectation of harmony within my process, in fear of being in a state of chaos within myself, and thus suppressing this fear and reflection of my mind, to peace and harmony, when I am in a state of breathing.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to thus relate the point of breathing, to this moment of being able to have this advantage to not allow my self accepted and allowed automated nature to take over me, thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to not realize, that this happiness relationship to breathing, is the point of my mind, trying to get this quick fix from what I've accepted and allowed in and as myself, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect a feeling in relationship to breathing, in order to not on fact face points within myself, and thus innevitably, not allowing myself to breath effectively, due to the excuse of 'I don't feel like doing that' when I do in fact face a point whilst breathing.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus have manipulated the point of breathing, with the notion that breathing is a way to get me out of self responsibility, thus within this,
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not breath here, specifically to create manual direction to what requires taking care of the fucking problem within myself that I've related to what's here.

Part 2 with SCS

http://nicklk.blogspot.com/2013/11/day- ... art-2.html

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the point of expectation/self interest within my individual process to living here, that when I am walking through breathing here, I find if difficult to keep it simple practically here with each point, due to the expectation of garuntee within gaining something frm what I forgive myself and walk myself through/within.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus create intense breathing, where I force my breathing very aggressively, and not keep it stable and practical when I am simply here, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to relate a heavy breath in and breath out, to holding onto the expectation of happiness to the extent of anxiety and procrastination within what's here as me within actual breathing.

When I see myself in and as relating the point of happiness to breathing, as a point of trying to escape from the points, instead of breathing to in fact come back to what's here, and embracing myself as that breath to what's here, and to thus let go of it in terms of coming back here, as a reference point to assist and support myself to eventually get to the point but with the patients of with I am currently dealing with here. I let go of the expectation of feeling and emotion, with coming back to focusing practically with what's in front of me, and thus build a foundation of practice to come back to what I'm working with, and thus being able to depict what's in fact best for myself as what's here as physical experience, in relationship to the breath that allows me to experience that physical relationship, and thus in fact letting go of the mind manipulation points that accumulate with radical breathing, to thus slow myself down, to the point of in fact, radical responsibility, and radical relationship, which is thus showing, that by breathing, I am allowing myself to be patient and take it slow, and thus actually willing effectiveness through taking it slow as breath.

When I see myself in and as judging myself within my breath, due to relating the past to my breath, and then suppressing this point through creating self interest within my breath - I let go of the point I've related to myself as breath, with breathing as its back to here, and within this just as well when I see myself in and as accumulating the mind.

When I see myself in and as suppressing my process with the delusion of peace and harmony as this way of exploiting myself within breathing here, as if I'm supposed to have comfort within breathing as opposed to discomfort of the mind, in terms of this being expected - I come back to self, within the very points I require walking through, that I require facing, and I embrace that as what I require taking responsibility for, and thus, and simply using breathing to assist and support myself to walk through the points effectively, and clearly.

When I see myself in and as having the reaction to exploiting my breath to not take self responsibility as breath, through judgements as a way to self sabotage myself from remaining as stable breath to take self responsibility for the points within myself, I stop the nonsense point of rushing myself within my mind, and I simply breath here, as with what's here, and slow myself down to the point of dealing with what's here, letting go of the mistake, and then starting again, and assisting and supporting myself with breath, with practically each point, and stopping the excuse to rush myself, and thus in fact procrastinate myself from real self responsibility - through breathing/radical breathing.

When I see myself in and as relating breathing, as this mind state of peace, and thus a feeling of love and light and self interest, in fear of chaos and allowing points within myself to accumulate from not breathing here - I practically stop the point of expectation within survival, and come back to self, as with what I am working with here, and simply starting from that point and continuing to the next point, step by step with breath, and thus breathing to assist and support myself to real stability, to real intent of harmony for what's best for all, and thus assisting myself to becme adequate enough to follow the necessary physical procedures within myself and my environment.

When I see myself in and as making excuses to not face a point, I assist and support myself with breathing, to come back to self within that dimension, with understanding that the breath is what brings me back here alone, and thus once its breathing, I can direct myself through the point, because the breathing is assisting me as life, to not be the mind, but to live in relationship with what I've accepted and allowed myself to corrupt as the mind.

When I see mysef in and as trying to verify my automatic nature as the mind, and accepting and allowing the automatic knowledge misdirect me to the point of creating and thus trying to continue my decision making out of fear and dishonesty - I stop, I breath, untill I am back to self honest direction here, and I thin this, letting go of the excuses, letting to of the worry, and fear of misdirection and thus the point of losing within that corrupted relationship I try to thus verify, and I bring myself back to where and what I was proving lay able to direct myself with with the tools of self honest application, and within this, understanding, that a real relationship, will consist of my willingness to solve any problem and thus abstract effect within that once real relationship, and thus in fact assisting and supporting myself, within each breath, to direct myself within a self honest relationship, untill it is done, untill it is back to its original automated state.

When I see myself in and as expecting this easier position within my process, due to the exploitation of self forgiveness statements that I currently laid out for myself - I stop, I let go of that expectation of an easier position and somehow advantage to walk through further points, and I thus give myself the real assistance and support to come back to this point, to the next point I face, as thus, walking principle no matter how hard the point is, and thus in fact allowing myself to walk through that point, in fact with what's here, no past, no future. I commit myself to focus on my breathing patterns when I am here breathing, and how my own breathing reacts to a certain point within myself, within firstly the points I have laid out for myself as record within this blog. Thus within this, I commit mysef to remain here as breath, and to know that I have a guideline to taking the next step within each point to the extent of support I've shared for myself here with effective and real breathing.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”