Tyler's Self-Forgiveness

tylersr

Tyler's Self-Forgiveness

Post by tylersr »

I remember the moment I chose to abdicate my responsibility to direct myself as what's best for all. I chose to forego walking as Jesus would have walked and instead indulge in perpetuating my personality in relation to 'society'. I was in a house in which I was renting a room made the decision. I even planned out how I would compensate for it by later on 'changing paths' and becoming a teacher.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to revel in the feeling of being special because of my desire to be better than others and because of my desire to be accepted by my peers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be better than others.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be directed by the feeling I get from my idea of being better than others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist the emotion of fear of aloneness in walking as Jesus would have walked.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be accepted by my peers.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I was living for the feeling associated with being accepted by my peers that I learned from a young age in relation to being looked favorably upon by my parents.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear not being accepted by others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect to establish self-trust an instead seek validation through others as if I would not exist if I were not looked at favorably by others.
I forgive myself for not allowing myself to love myself through unconditional self-acceptance expressed as the unconditional acceptance of others as their best self.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in attempting to walk as less than what is best for all I was denying what is best for all life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my self-worth is based upon being accepted by others.
I forgive myself for not allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that my self-worth is based upon accepting myself unconditionally in every moment, here as breath.

I commit myself to move myself into that which is best for all in every moment by establishing effective relationships in my world that are not based on what others may think of me/others, but which is measurably what is best for all expressed in the deeds/words/expression of creating a world which is best for all life.
I commit myself to base my physical life on unconditional support for and as life.
I commit myself to stand unconditionally as what is best for all.
Awaysed

Re: Tyler's Self-Forgiveness

Post by Awaysed »

tylersr wrote:I remember the moment I chose to abdicate my responsibility to direct myself as what's best for all. I chose to forego walking as Jesus would have walked and instead indulge in perpetuating my personality in relation to 'society'. I was in a house in which I was renting a room made the decision. I even planned out how I would compensate for it by later on 'changing paths' and becoming a teacher.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to revel in the feeling of being special because of my desire to be better than others and because of my desire to be accepted by my peers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be better than others.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be directed by the feeling I get from my idea of being better than others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist the emotion of fear of aloneness in walking as Jesus would have walked.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be accepted by my peers.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I was living for the feeling associated with being accepted by my peers that I learned from a young age in relation to being looked favorably upon by my parents.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear not being accepted by others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect to establish self-trust an instead seek validation through others as if I would not exist if I were not looked at favorably by others.
I forgive myself for not allowing myself to love myself through unconditional self-acceptance expressed as the unconditional acceptance of others as their best self.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in attempting to walk as less than what is best for all I was denying what is best for all life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my self-worth is based upon being accepted by others.
I forgive myself for not allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that my self-worth is based upon accepting myself unconditionally in every moment, here as breath.

I commit myself to move myself into that which is best for all in every moment by establishing effective relationships in my world that are not based on what others may think of me/others, but which is measurably what is best for all expressed in the deeds/words/expression of creating a world which is best for all life.
I commit myself to base my physical life on unconditional support for and as life.
I commit myself to stand unconditionally as what is best for all.

that was a very heart warming one. i almost cried. to be accepted by others forcefully is like a crime. according to jesus, let people accept you the way you are. you don't have to be someone whom you really not. let people love you just as you are. its a rewarding feeling to be accepted by people whole heartedly. all your good and bad sides.
barbara

Re: Tyler's Self-Forgiveness

Post by barbara »

Hallo Awaysed,

welcome to the forum! Here at Desteni we support ourselves with specific tools such as writing and self-forgiveness, for some reference please follow this link: FAQ.

Have you considered starting the DipLite Course for free? It is ideally structured to get to know yourself as it provides you with these basic tools with which to support yourself in walking the mind.

Also feel free to open your own thread on the Writing yourself to freedom section.

Please read the Forum Guidelines if you haven't already.

So, it would be cool to introduce yourself and tell us more about yourself and how you found Desteni. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”