YiPing's Self-Forgiveness

YiPing

YiPing's Self-Forgiveness

Post by YiPing »

SF
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do my previous assignment too complicate/difficult/hard from the starting point of 'desire of good enough'.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I try to do my SCS too complicate/difficult/much more, imply that I try to hide/cover the fear of 'not good enough'.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe 'I am good enough/more value/superior', and using the idea/belief to justify myself to make/do my SF and SCS too complicate/difficult/hard/much more, instead of assist and support myself to see/realize/understand those resistance are the consequence of falling into my fear/idea/belief/mind when doing my DIP assignment that self-sabotage/limiting myself into the cycle of the failure without self-honesty/self-responsibility/self-power/self-directive.

SCS
When and as I see myself have the resistance of hard/difficult/complicate for read/review/evaluate with my previous SCS.
-I stop, I breath.
-I let the resistance and fear of finding mistakes go
-remainding myself that those resistance are the consequence of I manipulate myself to try doing my previous assignment from the starting point of 'fear of not good enough'
-I commit myself to assist and support myself to take self-honesty/self-responsibility when I find myself go into the resistance within me through foucing my physcial reality(exp: breathing/drinking/touching my hands).
-I commit myself to write my SCS clear/practical and simple without the desire of 'good enough/more/superior'.
-I commit myself to write my SCS clear and simple stick to the point to assist and support myself more easy to read/use/apply/check.
-I commit myself to read/review/evaluate my previous SCS from the starting point of what is here without the fear of 'finding/making mistakes'.
-I commit myself to establish 'where I am at' through looking in self-honesty when self-evaluation of practical application without fear of 'losing self-definition' moment by moment, breath by breath.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”