Lucy's Self-Forgiveness

Lucysprocess

Lucy's Self-Forgiveness

Post by Lucysprocess »

Hi everyone :)

I've decided to share some of my self-forgiveness on here. Some of it is from my DIP Lite assignments and some of it is new. Thank you.

On the future, self-expression and self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive my future as something far off and unattainable instead of realising that my future is here and now, within this moment - I see, realise and understand that this moment is all I have, and that I can only move within this moment to create my future as the next moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the future and all its possibilities - I realise that I can create the future here and now within this moment with practical and sensible steps, one foot in front of the other, walking into a better me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see self-forgiveness as something abstract and distant - I realise that self-forgiveness is only the writing of words to expose who I am within what I've accepted and allowed, and the indication of how I should proceed within my momentary and daily life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame the people in my life for what I've experienced instead of taking self-responsibility and understanding that I am absolutely responsible for all I've experienced within my mind - I see, realise and understand that who I am within myself is what causes my world to manifest, and therefore I can only direct myself within my mind as I live these committments in my outside world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel hopeless, helpless, and lost instead of understanding that I'm here and I can't lose myself, I can only allow emotions within me to create the illusion of feeling lost - as I breathe, I remain here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel apprehensive of my past and future instead of understanding that my past and future are all here within this moment for me to breathe through and direct.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put myself down and stifle some of my self-expression in an attempt to not make others feel intimidated - I recognise that I have the potential within me to realise myself as who I am as Life, no matter what people think of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get caught up in feeling serious and 'stiff' most of the time instead of allowing myself to just be, directing myself in a way that's comfortable and self-intimate without being harsh or unforgiving to myself.
Anna

Re: Lucy's Self-Forgiveness

Post by Anna »

Awesome Lucy - glad you're here sharing yourself!
Terrone28

Post by Terrone28 »

This is great lucy, Thank you for sharing this post
Lucysprocess

Post by Lucysprocess »

Thank you very much everyone :)

More from DIP Lite:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow myself to feel guilt for being neglectful towards the snails and hamsters - I realise that although I didn't look after them as well as I could have, I've changed my attitude towards self-responsibility and I'm now looking after my current pets to the best of my ability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame my parents for how I was in the past and consequently how I am now - I realise that I am in control of myself and how I am, and therefore I can move with each breath to change myself and therefore my future in a way that's best for everyone I'm in contact with, and everyone else in the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself according to how I've defined myself as a 'good person' in some ways but a 'bad person' in others - I realise that I am neither, and that I must work towards becoming a stable and responsible being without self-definitions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into guilt and shame for not always taking self-responsibility and for failing often - I see, realise and understand that I must stand up after I've fallen and forgive myself and keep going with each moment as breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into depression and experience self-sabotage as a consequence of my giving in to emotions, and instead I understand that I have to push myself to really and genuinely forgive myself for what I've accepted and allowed, everything I've been through, and everything I've put others through.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give into the temptation of feeling sorry for myself instead of standing up within myself and not accepting or allowing anything less than what I really am - I understand that although I've failed in the past to stand up and take responsibility, I am able now, in each moment, to start again and direct myself in a way that's best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel lazy and unmotivated instead of realising that the cure for this is to face each point that comes up within me - I realise that my laziness is actually a self-created mechanism for avoiding pain and fear, and that I have the ability and responsability to stop my self-sabotage and instead stand clear within myself without reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide within myself as thoughts, feelings and emotions as fear instead of facing myself as everything I've accepted and allowed myself to become and walk through each point in self-honesty and self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my parents within the layers that I've created within myself - I see, realise and understand that they are the creation of their own parents and the society and environment they were brought up in, and that I cannot blame or judge anyone because I am in the same situation - I realise that I was created by my parents and my environment and that I am a part of the whole, so my actions are reactions to everything I've been through/was put through, and that I must be the one to stop the cycle of self-deception and the neglect of self-responsibility by standing up within myself and not allowing myself to live in self-sabotage the avoidance of self-responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to being 'neglectful' - being neglectful is something that I'm able to change within my every day life, practically moving myself to a more responsibile self-expression through being respectful and considerate and caring towards myself and others as myself, as well as all others within their own unique self-expression, which I realise I'm able to support with my own self-responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide within myself as fear in the form of avoidance - in moments that stand clear within me I realise that I must stand one with that state of awareness and move myself within it to a self-expression that's best for all, practically here in the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I'm undeserving of becoming one and equal with all that's here - I see, realise and understand that I am part of the whole and therefore it's necessary and vital for me to forgive myself and walk through the consequences I've created in intentional ignorance - not just for everyone else, but for me also.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feeling like I've been wronged and deprived of a good childhood - I realise that it's not my parents fault and it's not my fault either, it's just how it was, and it can end with me in each moment where I take self-responsibilty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel a deep sense of fear at the thought of facing the consequences I've created - each consequence can be faced and walked through as long as I don't give into emotions and instead stand with clarity about who I am and where I'm going.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself according to what I've participated in within my life - I see, realise and understand that I'm able in each moment to become self-honest and forgive myself genuinely and permanently.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the judgement of those who read my words - my self-honesty and self-forgiveness is for me to realise in the moment who I am and who I've been, and that letting go in self-writing in awareness is the best way to reveal myself to myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think ahead and before instead of being here in the moment and directing myself in self-honesty and self-forgiveness - I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss breathing and instead exist in my mind, I realise that I must be here and present in every moment so that I'm able to direct myself effectively and practically.
Lucysprocess

Post by Lucysprocess »

Indeed Sylvia :) thank you.
tormod

Post by tormod »

Awesome self - forgiveness Lucy !

Thanks a bunch !

:D
Alex27

Post by Alex27 »

Thanks for sharing, you would be an inspiration to others.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”