Michael D's Self forgiveness

Michael D

Michael D's Self forgiveness

Post by Michael D »

The reason why I started self forgiveness was because I realized that i had no integrity. The point of self forgiveness that got me over the hump were I could actually feel a physical and mental change was, "self responsibility" . The point that time-looped me was relationship. The two specific writings that has help me to at least get to this point of writing was, Sunette's relationship support and Resonant self-imprisonment-Bella. Specifically in Sunette's article when she talked about how one would gamble and go into a relationship all in with out really getting to know the person and weather or not it could be something that could grow into something that would make each other stronger. And in Bella's resonant self'imprisonment where her resonance informed her to not bring in past agreements to the one present and to not impress Desteni on to the agreement . As well to make sure that she remembers that the agreement is about her process first and to take her partner as her as to not separate herself and in doing so stabilize herself. This is all still weighing heavy on me now so I think Ill just stop here and continue later. Thanks
Michelle

Re: Michael D's Self forgiveness

Post by Michelle »

Cool, thanks for sharing Michael. Self-Responsibility lays within Self-Forgiveness as you mentioned. We take back the power we gave to the mind and now have the insight and ability to change.
Michael D

Post by Michael D »

Must be the case Michelle. Without self forgiveness I would not have been able to get out of my position of embarrassment that I had come to define my life. Yes, stuck in cement without any Idea of what I could possible do to become life. What had opened up for me after doing self forgiveness was my ability to express my self. Expressing myself in breath as me taking all others as me. I just kinda let go of who I thought I was and let go of the knowledge and information that I had accumulated over the years. I was beginning to understand what it was to be the directive principle in my life. I have always had a bit of rage in me through out my life and this rage I knew was not violent but the rage that was looking for his courage. I fond this bit of courage in stopping my world, my thoughts, and could see that yes it was possible to stop the world.
YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

I read your response Michael - Really Cool In-sights
Alex27

Post by Alex27 »

Michael D wrote:Must be the case Michelle. Without self forgiveness I would not have been able to get out of my position of embarrassment that I had come to define my life. Yes, stuck in cement without any Idea of what I could possible do to become life. What had opened up for me after doing self forgiveness was my ability to express my self. Expressing myself in breath as me taking all others as me. I just kinda let go of who I thought I was and let go of the knowledge and information that I had accumulated over the years. I was beginning to understand what it was to be the directive principle in my life. I have always had a bit of rage in me through out my life and this rage I knew was not violent but the rage that was looking for his courage. I fond this bit of courage in stopping my world, my thoughts, and could see that yes it was possible to stop the world.
That's good for you.
Things start from self forgiveness.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”