Jorn's SF sharing

Jorn

Jorn's SF sharing

Post by Jorn »

A point that I have been struggling with is the Image I have build up of Bernard and Desteni and individuals involved. I have pushed it to the extent where I would compare anything with if Bernard would do it. Not realizing I am feeding and supporting an idea that I have created and accepted and allowed and continued.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a 'father' figure from Bernard, not realizing I am following an idea that I have created myself of how I perceive Bernard to be and what I must do accordingly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in a person or something greater than me that would give me, personal satisfaction. Not realizing I am feeding the idea I am creating myself not actually stopping in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use Bernard as an excuse for my actions. Not realizing I am completely limiting myself to an idea I have created and in that not taking responsibility for my actions.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to define desteni as something with special mystical knowledge that has somehow importance to me personally because I have accepted and allowed myself to keep the idea of desteni as what I really believe it to be that is something that would give me something, where in fact I have created an idea that I am following, limiting myself to my perception of myself and not taking responsibility for my actions.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to define the portal as something 'special' that would give me somehow more than I already am not realizing I am feeding the idea I have created and accepted and allowed myself. Not seeing the portal as life expression here as who we really are. Limiting myself to an idea and the believe of a particular goal that I can only achieve with the image I have build up from desteni as something that would give me more out of life that I have defined as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep resisting all and everything, not realizing myself here breathing.
Jorn

Re: Jorn's SF sharing

Post by Jorn »

I am seeing a point where I allow myself to rush, to push for something that is not there and not stopping and realizing myself here breathing as who I am giving all my care and attention to the task at hand. Instead I created a time based reward system as myself where every-time I do something, I feel that I have to do it and that I have to push a certain tempo to satisfy the idea of myself of "completing me within time"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rush and define time as a measure for my progress. And essentially when looking at this I can see that it is violence as myself towards myself expressing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed violence as myself, not realizing I am recreating the experience not stopping it as me here in the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in violence and fighting as a solution to the problem, not realizing I am separating myself from a problem out there and creating a reaction as violence as me to fight it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see violence as myself as the total realization of violence as me as life as what I have accepted and allowed and in this I forgive myself I have accepted and allowed violence to become a solution to force my will that is defined from the limited definition that I have accepted and allowed of myself not realizing myself as all as one and equal and not realizing the totality of humanity as violence as me So that I can stop as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself as violence as the experience of myself, not realizing myself as violence and stopping as me in the moment here.
Jorn

Post by Jorn »

Memories I am struggling with that keep projecting into the future are also mainly desteni related. From the idea I have formed of myself in relation to desteni I have created myself from the memories from the farm that I keep participating in, not realizing I am repeating myself and not realizing myself here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to treasure memories like they have some special significance not realizing I am recreating my behavior from the past and not realizing myself here letting go of the memories as me.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to create 'desteni' as a heaven concept that I have to reach. I Forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not to see the simplicity of myself being here that is not related to any place.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to form a memory of Bernard asking me: what are you doing? In that moment not stopping myself and realizing myself as me.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from memory not realizing myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to measure and value everything including myself according to memory. Not realizing I am limiting myself to a past event by not realizing myself as it and in this creating the constant repeating of the same behavior.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to not realize the words as myself as who I am and to stand clear every step to see the words as me as what I have accepted and allowed about myself to become and go through words that I disregard and haven't realized as myself not realizing that I will create conflict as an experience from not standing clear as me as life as every word and reacting to my accepted and allowed definitions that I have not cleared as me as who I am and in this creating a reaction within myself when others use words and in that not realizing I am making it impossible to communicate clearly without preconceptions or memories with special significance.
Jorn

Post by Jorn »

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to fixate on an image of a partner and to within that relate myself to that image and define myself accordingly not realizing I am separating myself through an idea that I have relayed from knowledge which is the repetition of the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach special significance to symbols and knowledge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an idol from an image, imagining the properties and qualities and in the forming of this image I have created the believe that I have to become in relation to that image.

I forgive myself for not having accepted and allowed myself to create a real relationship that is not based on an image.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a relationship as a picture and within this picture separating myself further, creating a cycle with a beginning and an end, not realizing that I have created an image that is not who I really am and thus the relationship comes to an end, because I did not realize myself Here as who I really am here.

From the idols I have created I have formed definitions of myself

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to define myself as tough as though I have to withstand something. Creating being tough as an ideal state of being.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to a definition I have created myself adding to the believe and intricacy of that definition through experience, not realizing I am accepting and allowing more friction and conflict in and as myself.

therefore I forgive myself for not having accepted and allowed myself to see I am creating my own experience in limiting myself as tough, acting tough not being here as breathing here and creating a mind-experience of everything I interact with.
Jorn

Post by Jorn »

Saddnes, through my process I have clinged onto my mind and its content like you would hold onto your shorts and through many self created experiences and mindloops I finally gave up and found a very deep saddnes. Where does this sadness come from? How come I am so sad and I could never feel it, I do this to myself? Have I been completely senseless in my entire life? For the first time in my life I actually had a phone conversation that was relaxed, I told a story and we laughed and I didn't treat the person on the other side like a complete machine. Have I been treating people like a machine my entire life? How come I did not feel this sadness before?

There is so many things, like disappointments and expectation that I can think of. What is sadness? I feel down and depressed and cannot suppress the tears and I let it go. It is like I have been screaming at myself forever and suddenly I realize that everything I have been doing is only for myself, in that there is deep sadness. I realize my cropped up energy in my believes completely overshadowed anything I really felt. And it is like you are holding yourself under from yourself and when I finally cried, it felt much better.
Jorn

Post by Jorn »

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to strive for perfection. Being that in anything it is measured and compared as I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in perfection as something static that I can accomplish and the believe that it is factually related to reality through imperfection.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to to believe in perfection not realizing myself here as breathing here

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to strive, trying extra hard to get to something extra impossible.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to believe Sunette is somehow perfect or done, not realizing myself here and not seeing the simplicity of a human being walking process, not understanding process and seperating myself through an idea that I have created through the strive for perfection in all things being 'sunette' as the ultimate price.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Cool Jorn - glad to see you opening yourself up!
Jorn

Post by Jorn »

yeah i enjoy it, not that I have any choice
Jorn

Post by Jorn »

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to judge other people based on what they do or the role they play

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to define 'hi' or 'hello' and not clear it as myself as who I am and in judging the word, not realizing I am separating myself not only from another but also separating myself from myself through a definition of a word that I believe is separate of me.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed to believe that I have to say something

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge other human beings that say something not realizing I am not communicating instead I am judging myself.
barbara

Post by barbara »

Hey Jorn!

It's really cool to see you here again!

Cool opening up! Keep it up!

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”