Helena's Self Forgiveness

helenahrvatin

Helena's Self Forgiveness

Post by helenahrvatin »

Forgiveness for my behavior when brushing teeth.

I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed themselves to be mad at Andrew because he does not brush his teeth so and when the time for brushing teeth, even though I tell him to do, but hard to speak when I have a mouth full of toothpaste.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed themselves to be rough to Andrew, when you do not brush his teeth and looking in the mirror, and I was tired and sleepy.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed you to hit Andrew's ass and shout it, because it looks at mirror and he does not brush his teeth, when I tell him to wash them.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed themselves a strong shout to Andrew that I heard and taken seriously, and you shall carefully brush your teeth.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed themselves to be mad at Andrew because I do not listen, you should wash your teeth and stops spakovat front of a mirror.
I forgive myself, that I have taken and you let me bother to Andrei, do not do that as soon as I tell him.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed themselves to feel bad when i am so angry at Andrew and I can not cope with anger.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed you to stop and start breathing, as I have repeatedly pledged that I will do that when I grabbed the powerful anger.
I forgive myself, I accepted and he let me keep anger when I'm Andrej do not obey immediately.
I forgive mayself, that I have taken and you let me bother to me, that does not stop in time and so much give up anger, to give out yourself anger, because I'm alone and not attracted to men and service as you would like it, for a long time.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed themselves to be in a state of not accepting new situations, new responses to anger that they undertake.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed themselves to think that this does not educate Andrew correctly, it will have consequences in life.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed themselves to rarely use soft method for bringing in Andrei.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed themselves to men, I too in itself because I'm missing male energy to support the upbringing and education work penetration male person.
I forgive myself, that I accepted and allowed themselves to think about what others think of me when I hear that yelling at the Andrew and ass shock.
I forgive myself, that I have taken and you let me mind to think that others think I am not a good mother because I Andrej immediately disobey, I have to be so severe.
I forgive myself, that I have taken and you let me bother to me to be quickly angry sometimes and can not handle, because with this I show Andrej how to express anger.

I undertake to when I will again Andrei angry when brushing your teeth, I stopped breathing and felt the anger in myself. I'll tell him how I feel, do not feel good, because he does not listen to me. Next, you'll brushing my teeth and it will not pay attention, I washed and went to sleep. I am aware that Andrew needs a lot of attention, that I may be insufficiently engaged with him that day, or I am too serious and he wants to joke and peddled mischief to be released.
ReginaldDiepenhorst

Re: Forgiveness for my behavior when brushing teeth

Post by ReginaldDiepenhorst »

There are always several reasons childeren disobey their parents.

For instance:
- Lack of understanding
- Feeling forced to do something he/she doesn't want

How was the ritual been since doing the SF?
Watch my video's on | Youtube | AntiHate
Read my blogs on | Blogger (7yrs to life in dutch) | Unsharedstories.com
Friend me on | Facebook
helenahrvatin

Re: Forgiveness for my behavior when brushing teeth

Post by helenahrvatin »

It was better. More understanding jess, this work. I most more SF. Thanks.
helenahrvatin

Samo odpuščanje na obnašanje kolegic ob meni

Post by helenahrvatin »

Odpuščam si, da se zalotim, da si dovoljujem, da sodim punce okrog sebe, kako se bodo obnašale do mene, kako bodo govorile, kaj bodo govorile, kaj se bodo pogovarjale med sabo, ob tem čutim, zavist, da si prišepetavajo, meni pa ne povejo o čem se pogovarjajo.
Odpustim si, da sem sprejela in si dovolila, da pokažem prizadetost, kadar se punce okrog mene ne obnašajo, kot se meni zdi, da bi bilo lepo in prav.
Odpustim si, da sem sprejela in si dovolila imeti nadzor nad obnašanjem samostojnih oseb poleg mene.
Odpustim si, da sem sprejela in si dovolila soditi obnašanje punc, ker me moti, da se posmehujejo drugim, meni, potem pa se spet lepo pogovarjajo, kot da ne vem, da so se pred petimi minutami še posmehovale.
Odpustim si, da sem sprejela in si dovolila, da mislim, da jaz se pa nikoli ne posmehnem komu, ali kateri od punc.
Odpustim si, da sem sprejela in si dovolila pridigati kaj je lepo obnašanje in kaj ni, moralizirati in preveč resno vzeti zadevo in si nalagati odgovornost, ker jih hočem spreminjati.
Odpustim si, da sem sprejela in si dovolila v svoji glavi prisluhniti kritikam, ki se pojavijo in kar ne nehajo.
Odpustim si, da sem sprejela in si dovolila, da vidim v ljudeh prej pomanjkljivosti, lepih lastnosti pa kot da ne morejo premagati pomanjkljivosti.
Odpustim si, da sem sprejela in si dovolila, da vidim osebo kot malovredno, na podlagi enega neprimernega obnašanja in jo obsodim.
Odpustim si, da sem sprejela in si dovolila, da ne dam priložnost sebi, da kljub napakam, ki jih delamo in žalimo druge z obnašanjem, da se zavedam, da obnašanje človeka nima veze z vrednostjo človeka.

Ko se opazim, da sodim obnašanje drugih oseb se ustavim in diham. Zavedam se, da v drugih ljudeh vidim tisto, kar obsojam,kar ne sprejemam, kar me spominja na boleče dogodke v mojem življenju, na obnašanje, ki ga jaz ne obvladam ali ga moja mama obsoja. Skušam dihati in si reči, da komu koristi to razmišljanje. Zavedam se, da imam nizko samopodobo, zato me moti prišepetavanje. A vem da sem odgovorna oseba, ki se trudim živeti, tako, da čim manj prizadenem druge ljudi okrog sebe, zato skušam sprejemati druge, da niso popolni in imajo tudi napake, kot jih imam jaz.
helenahrvatin

Self-forgiveness to adopt the behavior of people around me

Post by helenahrvatin »

Self-forgiveness to adopt the behavior of people around me

I forgive you, to let me catch you consent to judging the girls around him, how they behave to me, how they speak, how they speak, what they talked among themselves, while I feel envy you whisper me They could not tell what they talk about.
I forgive you, that I accepted and allowed themselves to show impairment when the girls around me do not behave as I deem it would be well and good.
I forgive you, that I accepted and allowed you to have control over the behavior of independent people next to me.
I forgive you, that I accepted and allowed themselves to judge the behavior of the girls, because it bothers me to mock others menu, and then again a nice talk, as I do not know that they were five minutes ago derided.
I forgive you, that I accepted and allowed themselves to think that I shall never mocked anyone, or any of the girls.
I forgive you, that I accepted and allowed ourselves to preach what is good behavior and what is not, moralizing and take the matter too seriously and to impose liability because they want to change.
I forgive you, I accepted and he allowed in his head to listen to criticisms that arise and you do not stop.
I forgive you, that I accepted and allowed you to see in humans earlier shortcomings nice features as they are unable to overcome the shortcomings.
I forgive you, that I accepted and allowed you to see the person as malovredno, based on one of inappropriate behavior and condemned her.
I forgive you, that I accepted and allowed themselves to not give yourself a chance that, despite the mistakes we make and insult others with behavior that is aware that human behavior has nothing to do with the value of man.

When I notice that judging the behavior of others to stop and breathe. I understand that other people see what I condemn you do not accept, which reminds me of the painful events of my life, the behavior that I do not handle or my mother condemns. I try to breathe, and you say to whom the benefits of this thinking. I am aware that I have low self-esteem, so it bothers me whispers. But I know that I am the person who is trying to live, to minimize harm other people around me, so I try to accept others that are not perfect and have errors, as I have.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”