SELF FORGIVENESS FOR MUSIC

breathoflife92

SELF FORGIVENESS FOR MUSIC

Post by breathoflife92 »

im going to write about music. Music in my society, which is middle class America/USA , is mainly consisting of rap, which is a predominantly black/african american inspired form of music and entertainment. There are other styles of music that are most popular such as country style music and also rock style music, but i am going to speak about rap music since it is by far the most popularly listened to style of music by the newer generation. Adults as well. age group of around 13-35. This music is popular yet the lyrics are whats most immpotant and what tells the story. the lyrics are what can brainwash you into being cultured by this usa elitist society. The lyrics consist of mainly a few points, here they are: sex, money, violence, crime, and of course drugs. Now these being the outline for the lyrics, this is what is being programmed into the minds of the young, whose lives are like sponges, absorbing information and applying it to their daily lives. this is dangerous because , since these music artists are expressing themselves in a way that is generally abusive, so will the new generation.
If we want to end war, stop promoting violence, if we want to end crime , stop promoting drugs, if we want to end rape and sex abuse, then stop talking about fucking in way that is abusive and not how sex is intended to be used. Now you see what i mean when i say brainwashing. the same shit is on media and tv today as well yet i am going to only be focusing on the music. now time for self forgiveness

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by these rappers that rap about how there lives consist of sex drugs and violence

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become upset when listening to rap music thus reacting to the music instead of seeing it as how one individual is living their lives and thats not how i should live my life

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the fact that since these rappers rap about sex drugs and violence, that the younger generation will be tempted to live the same life style

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not understand that these rappers do this because they are bucking against the system and they are simply trying to promote freedom from the world system yet they are doing so in a way that promotes self abuse and abuse to others

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react with judgement while listening to rap music

i forgive myself that i havent accepted and allowed myself to stand up against abuse to life and take a stand and say 'hey this music is abusive and doesnt represent freedom, but rather further enslavement to the mind'

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to in the past fall victim to the promotion of violence sex and drugs in that wanting to be like the rappers and do what they do, because i didnt understand the mind and how it worked

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge the rap music industry, instead of understanding that it is a failed attempt to promote freedom from the world system yet simlutaneously promoting enslavement to the mind.
Marlen

Re: SELF FORGIVENESS FOR MUSIC

Post by Marlen »

Very cool you open up this point, I've been investigating more in depth the 'music scenes' and precisely the most pervasive one currently is rap/hip hop and I agree that it is part of the 'social engineering' to keep people focused on sex, rape, misogyny and the rest of it. One dimension I had to remind myself while watching a very long - yet almost like a college class you won't ever get in any university - about music, music scenes and even some theory of it, is that as with anything music is just one aspect or expression that has been tainted by what is existent in our minds and so how we've made it 'ok' to have these lyrics in our minds without awareness or sometimes even wanting to 'act on it' or 'follow that lifestyle' which to me it happened with other kinds of music earlier on in my life.

So, here it is then to realize that surely it takes more of an awareness of 'how this music has come to be' first to then decide what one wants to 'feed one's mind' as Dr. Hans Utter - the lecturer in this series - pointed out, so that one decided 'who one is' whenever we listen to music, of any kind, because as they said there of course you might be in a shop, supermarket, watching a movie or playing a game and this music will come up and so simply as with everything be aware of what one participates on at a 'thought' level, because the sound in itself, the words in themselves are innocent, we are the ones that 'load' them with experiences/energies as fears, fantasies, desires, etc. and so 'make the music alive' by allowing ourselves to be conditioned by it.

An example is that I don't necessarily have to suddenly get an urge to 'go out and rape someone' if I listen to some of that rap music, and that's where one can then stand stable no matter 'what' is said in lyrics of this music, the same as with playing violent video games, it won't make me want to go out and grab a gun and kill people - yet, this Can happen with other people if no self-responsibility and self-awareness is lived, and this is by far a topic that is so important in relation to children, who are the ones now watching these music videos and lyrics and now shaping their whole personality and mind according to this which is shown as 'cool' and what 'a man or a woman is supposed to be like/act like' and that's a huge cultural problem, yet again, the solution would be to have first of all parents be aware of this themselves to then be an example to them, to live principles that simply would not give an 'opening' to consider any of what is suggested in these lyrics and videos...

At the same time, I also have understood it as part of the consequences we are facing based on the level that we've allowed ourselves to get 'possessed' in the mind with things like power and sex and all kinds of ideas of 'fun' and so on, which is then turned into this constant 'soundtrack of our lives' that can only affect us if we are still not standing as the directive principle in our own lives too. So, one by one we can share more about these findings and also in 'taking it back to self' for self-responsibility, developing self-awareness and generally to propose also other kinds of music for people to discover, which Dr. Hans Utter shares about as well.

So whenever you have some time to check this series out, it's quite recommended, because it dives into a lot of information, but also the investigators are sufficiently level-headed for the most part to not create a 'stigma' on music, but to understand it and so create an awareness around it. If anything it is in this forum that we can give a 'step further' to understand it in a more holistic manner as well, seeing the reflection of our 'real nature' as the current kinds of music that are popular and so take into consideration that it takes 2 to tango: even if the entire industry is manipulated and placed for any form of 'mind control,' it is also oneself that has participated into it 'mindlessly' as well, so it is actually a real reflection of ourselves when seeing 'what is popular' or 'made popular' and what people mostly 'follow' and what that is indicating about our current 'humanity', what is in our minds and so what 'sells' or 'is mostly listened to' by people, specially younger people since one is very susceptible at a younger age, but definitely not limited to any age in general when it comes to music, as you'll see in this series.

Thanks for sharing and opening up this subject

Playlist: Music and Mind Control
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

On another note, this interview is quite interesting as a way to rather make of music listening something practical and supportive, as well as getting some quite interesting facts about singers and today's culture of idolizing, very cool stuff, here's the link:

Losing our Voice - Reptilians - Part 541
Gian

Post by Gian »

I will join in on purely self forgiveness on the topic of Music within self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I listen to specific music that I have chosen out from the billions of music that exist within this world and to say that I "like" these songs because they resonate with me and thus I like them, to not see and even investigate further where this like comes from, and why my like and dislike will be so different form other people, how do I explain this difference in my likes and others likes? we all have the same physical designs and ears and brains and mouths and hands and feet, so what makes my taste in music to different from others? it must be about something that is within me, and thus confirming pre-programming as deciding ha I like and dislike, because I never actually decided what i LIKE, because if I actually had and have that authority I can decide to like any song in this world, any noise, YET I know that I didn't decide, the music I FOUND I liked and enjoy was something that seems like it came to me it happened to me, it was fitting into me, it was somehow just the perfect fit, and thus not any decision from me was made.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am unique within the taste of music I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear giving up what I LIKE as music and to actually investigate why I like the music I like so naturally and to question everything within my reality that seems like it just came naturally to me, where music is one of the big points and that has influenced a big part of my "personality" development, where I have become limited to certain music and so also limited to my reality as I now only feel that I cna connect and bond to people that also enjoy the same music.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an idea within me that is always on a sub conscious level where I think that music has a special effect on the brain and on the person that listens to the music, where music makes me more than who I am and activates special parts within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to LIKE rave and trance Music specifically with female vocals as it makes me feel like I am in another and different world, where all my dreams and fantasies are coming true, where these girls that sing in this music with trance or rave are the girls of my dreams and that they are perfect and with the sound/music that activates my brain and emotions I am able to connect on a subconscious level with this secret desire of a different life where all my desires in relation to women can come true and that these relationships with these women are perfect, where I am idolized and loved and where I idolize and love this girl in this different world and reality. and so I can experience myself different while listening to trance and rave and be more happy with myself and satisfied with myself - YET I see and realize this is all secretly happening, because I do not actually think this while listening to the music, it is all placed within an experience - and only once I crack open the experience does these secrets come out that is hidden as the reason and agenda behind me enjoying rave and trance music with female vocalists.

To be continued.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”