monoatomic gold sf

breathoflife92

monoatomic gold sf

Post by breathoflife92 »

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed monoatomic gold to access my mind downloading in , information from the mind into my mind, thus making me a more of a mind zombie

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed monoatomic gold to be in my system in an attempt by myself to have more power and control in my life and this world

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed monoatomic gold to destabilize me in my process thus throwing me off the the stability i had created from walking a process with self forgiveness and corective application

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed monoatomic gold into my life, thus me saying that i am not good enough as an individual and must have an enhancement in my body/life to support me for i am not supporting myself enough

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed monoatomic gold to unlock my mind, thus the same affect as any other drug in this world, therefore monoatomic gold is simply a substance used to open layers and dimensions of the mind that shouldnt be accessed since it is of the mind and not of self

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed monoatomic gold to be used in a way that is not supportive but rather a tool used to open the mind to more energy, thus unleashing havoc into my life instead of myself relying on self to create a better living world here for everyone
Marlen

Re: monoatomic gold sf

Post by Marlen »

Cool support, I have edited out the title of your post because it read 'monoatomic golf' and was pondering what that was about, lol.

It is so that many things in this world sought for 'power' or 'unleashing the mind' not ever realizing what that in fact meant for oneself, for one's body and in the context of what we are now aware the process with/towards our mind is all about. So yes, no need for 'extra' supplements of any kind to walk one's mind through the very simplistic tools shared to walk this process.

Thanks for sharing

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”