Daily Self Forgiveness

Garbrielle

Re: Daily Self Forgiveness

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 40

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to experience jealousy toward people in a belief that there is a lack within me in my physical appearance and thus become competitive and vengeful toward women in my enviroment whom i see are more attractive and thus are better suited to have the life that i desire in my mind desires.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create the belief within myself that i am lacking in the way i look and that within this i have become less valuable to men and thus within this become angry and vengeful toward other women whom i perceive to have what i don't and thus can get the man/life that i believe i can't.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i lack and thus accept and allow such spiteful behavior where i will go into my backchat and speak ill of other women and create a victimized state within myself that i am not able to connect to women because i am not able to live up to the women's standards that i have placed on specific looking women that i see as more then me who are physically attractive and creative and confident within themselves and thus go into a self manipulation that i can't connect to women because they are not nice/cool to be around.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a deceptive state within myself where i believe i am the victim in my enviroment and that i can't do anything about it because where i want to be i can't be because these women men have more advantage with their looks and social abilities.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a sabotage pattern within myself based on accepting and allowing this spiteful/jealous character i have created toward women based on the belief that my survival is at risk and i will not be able to get the man who will support me in my life and take care of myself and children and blame it on them and who they are and what they look like.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a specific look and way of being is needed to get the man of my desires and go into jealousy and anger toward the women that i see have this because i have determined within myself that i am not.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a belief that i am lacking and that others have more and then go into a scarcity mentality where i believe that my survival is at risk and thus based on this belief and without this look and creative flare to myself that i will not be able to attract a man that is decent and supportive.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that survival is determined by what i look like and what i do and thus go into competition and judgment with the outflow of jealousy and resentment toward women who i see have what i want and believe don't have.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create this way of living in my world based on accepting and allowing judgment within myself and desire to be the best/more then other women to have the man i believe is wanting such a women and is the best in competition and survival.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame other women for me feeling like i lack and can't get the man i desire and thus resent and judge other women in ways to create this belief within myself that i am more then.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create harm and abuse toward other women due to the beliefs i have created and live out within myself that i lack and that other women are more then me and link this to my own survival and self manipulate that it is there fault.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to take this pattern and nasty behavior back to myself and change myself to stop this as the outflow makes me nasty within myself and in my actions as i eventually live it out in spite and jealousy.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create and believe in the mentality that i require to be more and thus that what exist here is a scarcity in my world that i need to chase and attain to survive and get a man that will support me.

I commit myself to when i see any form of backchat coming up judging or speaking ill of others in my mind, i stop and breath, and live the word self responsible, peace within and without, and equality as life as physical living.
I see and realize that this is unacceptable to continue and is not what is real as a form of living in this world, i realize i must change this relationship within me realizing that we are not determined by beliefs and ideas, and can live in ways that are practical and supportive for all through common sense and understanding in this way.

I commit myself to release the idea that women need to be a specific way to get a relationship and live the word self acceptance moving into who i am in my living with others as caring, self expressive, and understanding of the being beyond mind ideas and into who the being is in there living and expression as life.

i commit myself to continue opening up this pattern of jealousy and it's outflows to understand more who i am within it and redefine the words and my behavior within it to be best for all.

I commit myself to live the word inclusion and expression as each being has a unique expression to share that is equal and one within all understanding it'll take time and patience to walk that point with others.

I commit myself to release the mind pictures and thoughts of separation between woman and men and myself and live the word all are connected and supporting in what is best for all.

---i will continue with this pattern's dimensions in coming days. thanks for reading.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 41

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to within myself create causes why i am not good enough and within this go into a desire to have a man complete me sharing with me why i am good enough.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to depend on a man to tell me who i am and what my strengths are instead of understanding and defining these strengths for myself as my qualities that i show i am good at and have created and proven through time.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continue to participate in self abuse and self sabotage where i find faults and things that are wrong with me and thus continue to feed the programmed personality that i am not good enough.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create this whole outflow of not being good enough within my own mind and thus go into a self victimization why i can't be with the man i desire which is the perfect looking man and then get jealous at the women who is with him and become spiteful and nasty at her in my backchat and in a way want to destroy her.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go to the darkness within myself of wanting to remove the women out of the equation in a way of making her seem less then or speaking bad about her to others, so i can be seen as better, and thus create a playout of abuse and self destruction as i go into a harm towards another deliberately because i am too lenient with my own mind accepting and allowing it to continue with the self abusive thoughts that i have become addicted to as it's comfortable in a way.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to and comfortable with self abuse and thus cause abuse as my outflows of jealousy and nasty spiteful behavior that is harmful to others equally as i am doing it to myself which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to compromise my own self integrity and self standing by desiring a specific man and thus blaming other females for this creating jealousy within me toward them cause i can't apparently have what they have because i am not good enough.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perpetuate the belief that i am not good enough and and continue to accept and allow blame and jealousy onto others and abuse in my words and actions as my outflows ripple and effects others lives.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to limit relationships with either men or women to what i want and what the person looks like.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continue to believe the thought that there is a perfect man out there for me and that i need to live up to him, when i see, realize, and understand each one has difficulties and weaknesses and strengths, and that no one is walking a perfect life as we all are walking this process from consciousness to awareness.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to limit and abuse myself based on these limitations in my living through following abusive to self and others thoughts and living them out.

I commit myself to let go of any desire to have a specific outcome with a male in a relationship instead of creating myself within a relationship with another through a sharing of who i am and a creation process that can be developed from the starting point of equals in an agreement to live the best we can live here.

I commit myself to live the word self acceptance and humbleness as i walk with others in my reality letting go of the picture and seeing who the being is beyond the perception and into there living, expression, and what gifts i can learn from them to support myself to be better.

I commit myself to moment to moment release my self sabotage pattern of self harm and abuse by not particpating in the thoughts of self judgment and mind addictions of self judgment, self victimization, and self abuse through breath and applying myself physically to stop or do something physical.

I commit myself to live the words respect, honor, and principled in my living as i move into the change of regarding myself as an equal and stop the self harm by seeing me as not good enough.

I commit myself to live the word discipline as i release this pattern of self harm once and for all by moving into living breath and living the words above that will show who i am in my living as what i have walked rather then accepting and allowing my mind to take over and create my weaknesses continually.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 42

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to control situations and outcomes due to fear of not knowing how to handle such change in the moment if it does happen to occur.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become inflexible within my outflow with others and go into nasty backchat and blame toward people immediately when plans don't work out the way they were planned and suppose to.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become inconsiderate and self indulged when i go into blame and nasty backchat about how the other is the problem and not following through and not considering me, when all the while in my thoughts, words, and actions i am mirroring and creating that which i am blaming of the other.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to rather indulge in my self interests as desires to get a specific outcome or expectation fulfilled and blame others around me instead of taking responsibility of myself, becoming flexible, and seeing what i can contribute to support with solutions for others who may need support and/or for the outcome to be best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become inconsiderate of who the other is, where they stand in real time, and what play outs and consequences have they been walking to get to where they are now as understanding is needed in this time not blame and anger.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a desire to have my schedule planned out and perfected in a way and within this go into a frustration and irritation when it is not able to be lived out to my desires by another not being able to fulfill a duty they said they would.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold this against them by accepting and allowing anger and frustration to take over as i am not willing to stand in a flexibility and self honest assessment of who i am and who the other is before i go into a conclusion about what happen and thus move into adaptability to find solutions to the point that couldn't be fulfilled as a calm presence as me as i move and assess and change with the flow of what is here rather then tension, anger, and restriction as i move inward and tighten up as the energy surges through my body and takes over.

I commit myself to live the word breathe and flexibility when i see i am desiring to control my enviroment and thus i commit myself to live expansion as i move out of my comfort zone and into self creation potentials within whatever is here as it is here to be self directed to the best i can give.

I commit myself to live the word adaptability as i move into a chameleon like presence to stand with people as equals as i do for myself within who i am as i work and cooperate with others in living the word understanding, letting go of any frustration and anger as i live the solution oriented mindset and create a way forward with what is here in the best possible potential of my ability to support all.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 43

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become lenient within myself to not have to face myself within the mirror of who i am existing as in my living world and so face self here, but allow a point of giving myself a lean to bend around that which has to be faced as i avoid the actual stand necessary to see who i am fully and walk the path of discipline to change what it is i am not willing to fully face head on as my reality is mirroring to me with more and more intensity as i continue to accept and allow resistance.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become lenient in my own mind where i seek out the self satisfaction of mind addiction and indulgent in it even though i know it's not best such as self abuse and thus allowing abuse with others via quantum movements of emotion through my presence or out right displaying anger or dislike within my words or behavior.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become to lenient within myself where i have allowed my mind to go unchecked because i am hiding and avoiding from myself the actual process of change necessary to walk which is a more direct and breath by breath process which i have judged as difficult.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find walking this process to life and being here as breath to difficult to face and change and thus here accept and allow the word lenient to step in where i give up on myself allowing and accepting the thoughts that it’s too difficult and i can’t get it done to possess me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate and live into the belief that this process to life is too hard and i can’t do it through accepting and allowing the experience of giving up in these moments of energy veils that come over me of a heaviness and a depression, where i believe that it’s too much and it won’t be done while accepting and allowing energy as depression and heaviness determine who i am.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not in these moments question who i am and how i am accepting and allowing myself to be depressed and in a state of giving up through allowing thoughts that it’s too hard and i can’t do it, and thus accept and allow the outflow of giving in to the experience of giving myself tolerance to indulge more into the addiction and the self interest of mind addictions in sweets, sleep, abuse in my thoughts and words, when i see, realize, and understand that it’s time to stop and change these patterns as it's enough now.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use this experience of leniency in a way as self manipulation where i use it as a guise as to why i don’t have to stand in that moment, but can give up and give in to my addictions which is giving into the energy temptation and experience that i have become addicted to of living out the experience of the sensations of giving in and indulging and use this experience as leniency come in where i tell myself it's cool, i can give in this one time, i'll get it next time, it's all good.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give into the thoughts and addictions of giving myself more time, space, and excuses to give into my mind and addictions instead of once and for all stopping and changing and living disciplined and thus changing myself into a physical being directing myself instead of using experiences of leniency to hide behind and not face myself in my reality and be responsible and change.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not stand and walk breath and physical living in the simplicity of what is here as life living in the obvious and common sense equations that will support myself and others in the best way possible regardless what it takes as effort and movement, i walk cause it’s best not based on a feeling or experience.

I commit myself to when i see i am going into the experience of being lenient with myself, flag it and identify what pattern or addiction i am not facing and moving into a solution with.
I commit myself to walk a process within a day to identify this pattern and then start the process of solution point by point as this comes through.

i commit myself to support myself in the process by living the words discipline, care, self responsibility, life, steadfast, physical effort to do what has to be done to move through the addiction and create a new way of living that is self created and directed.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 44

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of self defeatism when i fall or live in despair within myself for a time period, accepting and allowing this experience to live out and become emotional in my day.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react to becoming emotional and believe that i have failed or fallen thus reacting to the reaction i have lived out.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for reacting and not standing within a point to the best of my ability and thus go into an experience that i am failing.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become emotional about a fall of feeling despair and going into reaction making the point more intense then necessary.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a self sabotage playout when i fall to create more harm to myself because i am addicted to this playout of self abuse.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continue judging myself and abusing myself because i have become addicted and thus comfortable in this behavior.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed addictions to supersede my living application of stopping the thoughts, energy, and slowing down within living words of support to bring me back to the physical and what is real as i walk moment to moment.

I commit myself to stop going into the self defeatism pattern through living the word self support and physical movement and thus move myself in these moments to walk the physical to stabilize myself into and as my breath as my body.

I commit myself to release the thoughts of self abuse as i live the words self respect, honor, self love, care, and integrity as i move into my day in a way of self equality as i equally live this with those in my world.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 45

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be somewhere else enjoying a different life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to get stuck in the belief system that the grass is always greener somewhere else.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to imagine others lives and desire to know how they are living and if it is cool, i go into a desire to live like that also.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to spend time focusing on others in my mind fantasies and participate in desire than actually create my own life here and walking the steps in the physical that it'll take to do this.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to indulge in the desire for more and fantasize about it instead of breathing, seeing what i have here, and working with myself here in my own process of self creation.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only seek the positive and what seems to be the good life, when i see, realize, and understand this is an illusion i am accepting and allowing to perpetuate and thus in the mean time losing time and opportunity to create myself here in the body and life i am living in breath.

I commit myself to stop fantasizing about others life and what it'll be like and focus on breathing and creating my own life here in the day to day, week to week planning and creating of myself through words and actions that are aligned to what is best for all life through my own self will.

I commit myself to live the words self acceptance, self care, self love, perseverance, and discipline as i move into my self creation process in an expansion of myself as i move in the physical.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 46

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be the 'one'.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be special and seen as special in my life and in history.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the thrill as the energy that courses through my body of what it will be like and to stand next too people such as jesus.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to make jesus a being who is on a pedestal and desire to be like him and be known like him.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be famous and have my name be in history as someone who was good and seek this.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by self interest within the living out of the desire to be famous, special, known in history, and seen as good based on an idea that this is what makes people good as doing good, though within myself the doing it is not real as it is done within a hidden agenda of wanting something more and to be special.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire this to be like jesus in my mind because as a child i used him as a representation of what was good in the world and that everything and everyone else was not as good.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to symbolize what is good with images and place in my past such as jesus or going to help people, when i see, realize, and understand that it goes much deeper as who i am within what i do not simply what i do.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to lose sight of myself as life here among all as equal and one and that there is no one in fact more or less special as we all are in fact here and that is what is real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from life for energy as a instant addiction for a moment to positive feeling as feeling special, when i see, realize, and understand this is a fallacy and a trick i have played on myself as a point of self deception to show who i am as this, and thus never again allow it as it's not what is best for all life here.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself by believing that the 'one' exist and that specialness is real when in reality all that is here is self as life and that within this each one is a unique expression of the whole one and equal as self.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to follow thoughts of specialness and what that would be like and so i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss my breath and thus miss who i am here as life as i live myself in my breath as physical movement.

I commit myself to let go of all thoughts and feelings of being the one and special as i live the word life equality and oneness, self acceptance, physical, and self movement.

I commit myself to let go of the symbols of jesus and one's i have made special by releasing them through breath and self forgiveness as they come up.

I commit myself to see jesus as an equal and all those i personify as more through releasing the picture and seeing who the being is as words in their living and learn from them and live these words equally so as myself so we can in fact stand as equals.

I commit myself to release the ego within me as wanting to be more as i move into my breath awareness and release what is here as self interest living the words that'll transform myself into one who live solutions and what is best for all in all ways as my living example.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 47

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a self doubt within myself based on what i am learning or what i am doing and thus within this go into a need and desire to get help from others in the belief that i need help.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed doubt to creep in within my actions and testing of things due to a belief that i am going to miss something or screw something up, so i rather get someone's perspective first before i fully direct and move a project within my reality.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to depend on others to support me, give me praise and encouragement, and approval and thus not stand within these words within myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself through doubting myself give room enough to create a belief that i need help even before i have fully tested and then seek others within a dependency because i believe i am not good enough.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe i am not good enough, instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that it is not a matter of being good or not, but testing, understanding, learning, and adapting as i go through building trust within myself and releasing fear from holding me back from my potential and living/testing it in the physical and see what is best.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed fear to direct me instead of self trust and taking it day by day as i am here walking.

I commit myself to live self honesty within my asking for help or perspective where i test out points, look at them within me as self investigation, and seek solutions, and get guidance and support when it is in deed needed for self movement.

I commit myself to when i see i go into a point of dependency through doubt, i live the words independence where i move internally creating a dependable stance as i refine this stance through my self trust process to a stand that is unwavering and immovable.

I commit myself to walk my process of self doubt to self trust with living the principles of do unto others as i would want done to me and doing the best of my ability.

I commit myself to live the word self trust knowing that i will walk the process of understanding and correction within and as myself and into my living in what is best for all life as this is my commitment to life as self until it is done.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 48

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for not sticking to a plan and commitment i had made for myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not factor in all the different factors contributing to the fall and thus be too harsh and become angry at myself for not following through.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become a bully to myself for not doing good enough and thus punish myself in a abusive and non sensical way.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to punish myself because i have taken on the bully/bullied mentality where i see that weakness is to be exploited and made strong as weakness is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that weakness is avoidable and thus unacceptable by becoming better and more within me in force rather then walking gentle, understanding, and steadfast in my process of change as i walk a physical process naturally of this change rather then forcing it which outflows as an unnatural feeling walk.

I commit myself to let go of the force and bully/bullied mentality to change to be strong as i release the memories holding me into this belief system from my parental figures through breathing, self forgiveness, and living words of i am here and i decide who i am.

I commit myself to live the word understanding as i walk step by step of why i didn't complete the tasks i committed to and adjust and change things that didn't work to support to get my tasks and commitments complete.

I commit myself to live the word steadfast and gentle on myself as i walk this process of change and understanding how to change for myself as i understand that there is much involved and much change and testing grounds to be expected as i have never done this before and so walk it moment to moment here as me learning and living.

I commit myself to walk this process as i am here in self honesty and let go of a time dimension that i must get it done with what feels right. I commit myself to walk moment to moment and day to day in living change and doing my best within it.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 49

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a rush to get things done quick so i can move onto something else.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a desire to get things done in a way of haste and fear of not doing enough.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to keep score and desire to be the best and top myself in competition.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be the best and win because i have defined myself based on what i can do and how i can compete.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be the best cause i have believed that this is the way to survive.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into survival mode in my living when i see, realize, and understand that life is not about surviving and competing, but about equality, living, and creating a world and space on this earth for all to live their highest potentials.

I commit myself to release myself from the belief of survival as i live the word abundance and giving, giving my abundance as who i am in creative and practical ways to support all life as how i would like to be supported.

I commit myself to release the ego hold of winning as i see it is a form of survival in a dying system, as i move into the living reality here aligned to breath and creating who i am in my best possible self as i consider all equally in this process.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”