Daily Self Forgiveness

Garbrielle

Re: Daily Self Forgiveness

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 51

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of automation in my day where i forget to participate here as my presence and thus miss the opportunity to expand and express myself in a way of creativity and enjoyment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be sucked into thoughts of fear of the future and go into a depressed experience within me where i become locked into myself and limited.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss my breath while i am walking moments in my day and thus limit myself within what i can create in my participation as i walk in reality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to allow anger and frustration to direct me in my work enviroment as the systems were not working to my desired effect.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become irritated based on having to put more time and effort into the systems that are in place cause they are not functioning optimally.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be in my mind going into future projection of what i have to do instead of staying present, particpating with my reality here, and creating in each moment the best potential i can create step by step.

I commit myself to move into my breath and forgive myself when i go into a frustration or anger about my enviroment or what is happening. I commit myself to live the word present as i move into the here moment and walk step by step the creation of myself during my day as each moment is able to be explored and created within as self expression.

I commit myself to practice living the word present, expansion, creativity, flexibility and participation as i become one and equal with my enviroment as i move in myself to express myself in a way of creative movement that is supportive.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 52

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of automation in my day where i forget to participate here as my presence and thus miss the opportunity to expand and express myself in a way of creativity and enjoyment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be sucked into thoughts of fear of the future and go into a depressed experience within me where i become locked into myself and limited.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss my breath while i am walking moments in my day and thus limit myself within what i can create in my participation as i walk in reality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to allow anger and frustration to direct me in my work enviroment as the systems were not working to my desired effect.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become irritated based on having to put more time and effort into the systems that are in place cause they are not functioning optimally.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be in my mind going into future projection of what i have to do instead of staying present, particpating with my reality here, and creating in each moment the best potential i can create step by step.

I commit myself to move into my breath and forgive myself when i go into a frustration or anger about my enviroment or what is happening. I commit myself to live the word present as i move into the here moment and walk step by step the creation of myself during my day as each moment is able to be explored and created within as self expression.

I commit myself to practice living the word present, expansion, creativity, flexibility and participation as i become one and equal with my enviroment as i move in myself to express myself in a way of creative movement that is supportive.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 53

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to backchat about a man i found attractive and thus created a consequence of not being present with him in conversation and missing what he said.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to lust over the physical appearance of another being and thus objectify and live in self interest toward a part of myself as life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have such a look and comfortability within myself that this man exemplified and thus create an attraction toward him.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not comfortable in my own skin and not good looking enough and thus create this polarity of desire and need in my relationship with others.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire this from others and thus not actually live these words for myself.

I commit myself to let go of the desire of others to give me these experiences as words by letting go of the picture and the back chat through breath and self forgiveness and self change.

I commit myself to live the words self comfortability, self love, equals, physical, here, and releasing the desire to gain from others by giving these words definitions and practical living for myself so i am fulfilled within by my own will and direction of who i am.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 54

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for thought patterns of jealousy and anger i have toward someone close to me and i hold dear.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel like a terrible nasty person for having such thoughts or reactions toward this being and want to make it about the thoughts/programming and blame myself for being a bad person.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to resist and become separated from such abusive thoughts and jealous emotions going on within me toward this person and thus want to become angry and abusive toward my self for having such thoughts and emotions come up.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i should already have transcended this point within me and that this coming up is proving how much of an evil nasty person i am.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become abusive to myself and no understanding in a balanced way of who and how i am in my reality, but instead want to abuse, punish, and look down on myself for such thoughts because i have deemed that i should have none of it.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i should be perfect and have these programs transcended when in reality it is a process i have to understand and walk to be able to transcend such points into and as my physical living as them being here still is indicating there is still more for me to learn and understand.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe i should have already transcended this point when in reality it takes as long as it takes in my self honest walk and thus allow the time and space to process the point properly once and for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge my mind as my thoughts, energies and reactions instead of understanding it and seeing what'll take to walk the process of change through embracing, understanding, and committing myself to the process of change that it'll take to walk the point through.

I commit myself to live the word gentle and flexibility as i stop being so hard on myself and rigid and move into a flow of grace as i walk my self in a way of support and love as how i would want to give for others as well.

i commit myself to walk the process of living the word breath and embrace as i walk my mind programming step by step and understand it as me to then be able to live the change as i would like for all life to be lived in the best way possible.

I commit myself to release all judgment of who i am as my mind programming, take it in as me, embrace myself in living the word self care and within that walking the process of living change that will correct the programming and live the words equal and one with all here in what is best for life.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 55

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear slowing down.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear what i'll face when i slow down.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing at what it is i am resisting which is being more attentive and letting go of self interest of doing what i want at all times.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not want to lose control of my freedom in slowing down instead of realizing i will have more stability and groundedness thus be less in the mind thus more free.

i commit myself to practice slowing down through my living and facing my fears of failing at what i am not use to which i commit myself to face my fears and resistance and get through it by living slower and more focused.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 56

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not follow through when i make a commitment to myself to live.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to dishonestly not follow through based on a desire to do something more entertaining in the thought of 'i don't want to, i'll do it later' and thus there let go of my commitment to myself and thus lose trust within my stand as i do not follow through with what i decided on.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed energy as a thought with a resistance energy within it that i don't want to do it now, and thus within that create a point of release as i create the next positive thought that i'll do it later or tomorrow, and thus not actually make a plan for myself to ensure i do get it done.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to also be too rigid within my day to day living and thus not live in a way of flow and flexibility where i create with what is here as me in my directive path of self creation, but become bogged down with having to live out tasks to get done instead of expressing myself with what is here in what's best.

I commit myself to become disciplined within my day to day tasks and living where i set goals for myself that are doable and manageable to get what i need done and also create balance in my day of space to breath and be physical like a walk.

I commit myself to live the word balance in my day to walk each point in a manner of sustainability and self support to be here and be stable as i move to get out of my day what is best as well.

I commit myself to express myself here in the moment by living words of change real time and practicing this application as i move from one commitment to the next in my day as it comes.

I commit myself to also live the word flexible as i move with what is here and direct myself in what is best for all as a principle rather then be rigid in the structure of getting things done from one to the next.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 57

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be kind to others based on a desire to get something in return as i have become addicted to the positive feelings of comfort and belonging and supported and within this create an experience of myself as being included and through that fuel that polarity of being excluded and thus a loser and when i am included feel good, popular and secure.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be seen by others as included, popular and thus do acts of kindness to get this stand within my peer group or those i am with to be able to stand on good terms with them and thus have more of an ability to be secure and safe in my enviroment because i have deemed the world is unsafe and will fuck me up if i don’t have security.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into fearing the world and the instability in the world as i have accepted and allowed myself to fear it within myself, and so ignore it, judge it as bad, and suppress it and use positivity as good feelings to distract myself from what is actually real within me as the hell that i have been living within but ignoring as well as the hell that is in this world that i have been living within but ignoring with positive things such as family, compliments, and ego as group popularity.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go a step further within this design of fear and protection where i have deemed others who are not in this group as popular or cool based on specific looks and behaviors as bad, not good people, ignorant, and losers when in reality i am fearing to be placed in that group and thus fear the abuse i have received equally so as i am doing to those that are not in the popular/cool group and thus perpetuate the separation of myself within myself through fearing being there and thus running away from it and separating myself from others by labeling them and comparing myself to them, and using experiences such as a feeling of being cool and popular through using kindness as a way to get in and so i can be secure and safe from these judgments and abuses that i have done onto others and so equally done onto myself and thus fear and separate myself from people i have deemed less then so it doesn't happen to me and i can ignore it as if it doesn't exist, this only fucking myself and all life as it's not real, it's abusive, and consequential very much so.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the word kind as a way to keep my limitations in place as fear of people and fear of abuse, and so please people with kindness so i am secure with them and leave behind all those who don’t fit in this cool group or are kind and allow abuse and harm to be done onto them because i myself accept and allow it within my world and myself as i fear it and thus create it and keep it in place by doing nothing to stop it, understand it, and thus find solutions for it.

I commit myself to use the word kind as a way to check in with myself and see who i am within my mind, am i accepting and allowing separation as this fear of judgment and abuse or am i facing myself, my fears, understanding them beyond the energy, and finding solutions that are best for all.

i commit myself to release this fear through living the word here, understanding as i get to the root of what is here as the issue/problem within self and so within others and walk solutions that will be best for all.

i commit myself to live the word inclusion where i stand to include all as self as i walk here seeing all as life and within that the potential of the best that can be lived as i practice living this inclusion equally with myself by speaking openly to those i don't know or have judged in the past and standing within myself stopping any judgment as it comes up.

I commit myself to live the word physical as i see all as substance, life, and stand within myself as this by touching my physical hands and holding them together to represent that we are physical each and all, realizing i am walking a process of correction and realignment within myself as my mind from separation into the physical equal and one and this is a process, yet what remains is life here and is equal and one within all as self.

I commit myself to live my words within and without until i am here and it is done.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 58

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear moving out of my comfort zone and manifest this as a fear of moving out side of my house and thus being with people.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear people will abuse and hurt me with there behavior and words.

I forgive myself that i haven't yet accepted and allowed myself to live the realization that i am creating this fear of others and them hurting me by having my starting point be in fear of abuse.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe its safer if i just stay in my comfort zone and not approach to many people.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become the very abuse i fear as i go into the interaction with others in defense of being abused and thus approach people with rudeness or inferiority and thus go into a belief of being less then and live this out by not standing as an equal.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in fear of being abused and thus i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my own abuse that i am doing onto others through this fear.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame the outside world and people for this fear when in reality i am creating it and holding onto it because of abuse in the past.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto abuse from childhood when i would go outside and meet people and they would harm me or abuse me in some way as words or actions and thus believe all people are like this.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a belief that all people outside my comfort zone are out to get me and abuse me because i am weak.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe i am weak and thus inferior.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not want to go out of my comfort zone and meet others as i will have to face my own self abuse as beliefs and judgments and walk through them into correction of living as equal to others and thus facing my fear of people head on and living solutions that i will be able to stand within as integrity for myself and others in a way of self support and solution in what's best.

I commit myself to let go of the fear of outside and people and i live the understand that i am creating this and suppressing my own self abuse i am doing onto myself and thus onto others as well.

I commit myself to live the words self care, self respect, equality, and physical as life and walk within alignment of my reality as what is best in the physical as equal beings, i live these words by giving myself care such as day to day enjoyments as well as starting a project and finishing it, doing random acts of kindness for others, and helping out others in the moment without thinking or any judgment.

I commit myself to live the words play, communication, inclusion, and understanding as i walk with new situations and people and integrate in a way of friendliness where we learn about each other and i face my fear and transform it to beings here communicating as equals in fact.

I commit myself to face my fear of outside and people through facing myself in my reality with others and walking my self forgiveness and change to transcend the fear and stopping my defense as abuse onto others, becoming at peace within myself, and living this peace as my reality by being patient with myself and living in gratefulness for what is here.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 59

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to indulge too much in points of enjoyment, where i have now created an imbalance within my living of these things.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seek the enjoyment in things i eat or things i do and thus miss this point of attraction i have created outside of myself rather then living the words as me.
I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to live the word alert and sweetness as me and thus seek these points within my reality as something i need to fulfill or attain.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go the easy way out of needing something and giving into the energy of indulging rather then standing in discipline and creating a purpose of why and what i do within a self agreement that stands in what is best for all.

I commit myself to release the addictions by creating a plan to stand within and living the plan as disciplined living.
I commit myself to live the word sweetness as me as i express myself with more openness and freedom releasing fear and living here where i stop the hesitation and express in a way of who i am in the moment in self awareness.
I commit myself to live the word alert where i practice moving my awareness from wanting to space and drift into being here, focused, and alert into what it is i am particpating in and to what effect i am creating.
I commit myself to push my creativity as i move myself in my reality and breathe through the addiction to live in energy as positive feelings and thus perpetuating the negative as it balances out within this reality as self goes along for the ride and becomes compromised.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 60

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become angry at a co worker for not paying attention to my presentation and talking over me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to completely blame them for interrupting me and not knowing where the meeting was at cause they were having a different conversation then what was being discussed.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself in that moment want to make the person the worst most rude person on the planet and believe that they are a horrible human being.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed my backchat go to diminishing and disregarding the other in a spiteful abusive way because i wanted attention in that moment.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to put extra value on my presentations and believe i should be listened to and go into blame without at all directly understanding what went on and ask for feedback.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire attention rather then standing presenting in a way of practical communication about the task at hand leaving my personal emotions and issues out of it as it's not relevant and can create disillusion as it showed today with my anger reaction.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to assume something about him and go into judgment instead of breathing and understanding the reality of the situation.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed judgment toward this other and not take responsibility for my reaction.

I commit myself to take responsibility for my reactions in moments.
I commit myself to live the word breathe and humbleness as i move into a living of equality with others in considering all of the facts and perspectives of a situation before concluding on what is real.
I commit myself to live the words self appreciation and self love as i give this to myself in my living and thus be stable in reality as i walk with others and let go of the need for this from them.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”