Daily Self Forgiveness

Garbrielle

Re: Daily Self Forgiveness

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 81

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a fear that freedom is inaccessible within myself and this world as i go into the idea that freedom is impossible to reach.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to look for freedom out in the world system, outside of myself, where i need to attain or reach something to become or get freedom.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe freedom is impossible to live within and as my self and so this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the living word of freedom within myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to project freedom onto the way our system is set up at the moment and believe that it’s never going to be doable with all the abuse as enslavement that is existing here.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame the world system and the people in the world system as the fault to why freedom is not able to be lived instead of bringing the point back to myself and seeing where in fact i am enslaving and limiting myself within my own self imposed ideas, beliefs, and judgments.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge and create ideas and beliefs about the way in which this world and within myself need to live instead of moving within the freedom of my own expression and through this working with what is here as it is here within the creative mobility that exist within any given moment as i create myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to place freedom as an idea within my mind rather then a living word to be physically lived and created and so in this idea move into disempowerment within myself because it seems unattainable.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that the function of myself and this world in this moment is not how it will always be and thus potential for growth and change is always here.

I commit myself to release the ideas, beliefs, and judgments of my expression in a moment and allow the expression of what is here as myself become free from limitations and expand within and through who i am as i create myself with what is here.

I commit myself to go into releasing the separation between who i am as the living word freedom moving into a flow of myself in any given moment taking responsibility for who i am and expanding through the support of this word as i move out of the dome of my limitations and exist here free as my fear is removed and i breath and live with and as reality.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 82

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to make my state of being dependent on others way of being.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame m for the grumpiness i became when she was needing my help.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take the energy of fear and anxiety i was going into because of m raising her voice and so creating a stress and nervousness in me due to fear of being harmed.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame m for my state of being when i see i took it personal as i went into fear and stress allowing the thoughts of potential attack and harm direct me.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that i am going to be harmed by another due to words and programs of energy playing out instead of taking responsibility for myself and realizing i am here and can direct myself in what makes sense in the moment in whats best.

i commit myself to stop projecting blame onto others and live self responsible and solutions in the physical in what will support both.
i commit myself to live the word expansion in moving myself beyond fear and stress into what i can live to support with whatever i see that needs support or solution in a way of pushing my own limits and expression.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 83

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel chaos within me with watching two animals one being a baby throughout the day.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take my frustration out onto the animals because i can't get total control and i fear something will happen to one of them.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to within myself equally go into a chaos and feel i am being pulled by the whim of what is happening.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to control myself within myself to release the energy of fear and move into a point of living a word or words that will support with stability.

I commit myself to walk the prevention is the best cure principle within what is best for all as much as i am able to and learn from my mistakes.
I commit myself to live the word peace and patience as i move with the animals allowing them to explore and be there own expression equally while i walk the steps of managing them so they are safe.
I commit myself to breath and move into my core as i stand within myself and live the word calm and stability as i accept what is here and immediately go into solutions.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 84

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into experience of feeling good/excited/happy and within this allow myself to separate and lose touch with my physical body and thus my stability.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to chase experience of happiness and excitement because within my own life i am experiencing myself as bored and monotonous.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not live the word happiness as an expression of me as i live within and as my enviroment one and equal.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not express as the word excitement in a directive way with and as my enviroment to thus stand grounded and stable within the expression as me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to seek the experiences out because i have not redefined and created a directive for myself in my living to live these words.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame other factors such as people or what i am doing as the culprit to the why i am bored and lame when i see, realize and understand that i must redefined and live the word as me thus taking responsibility for myself as these two words.

I commit myself to redefine the word happy and excitement as living words that i can express as within moments in a way of understanding for myself.
I commit myself to stop blaming others and take the point back to myself to correct.
I commit myself to stop focusing on others and create myself here.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 85

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to compromise my own truth to gain the approval of others.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed fear to dictate myself action where i will rather go into a compromised position within a point with another i deem superior to me and through that not voice myself or share insight based on a fear of being rejected or causing conflict.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to reject and silence myself within myself through judging myself as inferior and not as worthy and so create a lack of value to be equal to all thus creating compromise within my reality or imbalance.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become mean and critical within my own mind about myself and thus believe that i am being judged as harshly by others.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seek out approval based on this lack within myself because i am allowing the harshness to exist through a belief that i have to be strong and perfect to succeed and survive in this world.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to through the picture image and moments in time of behavior judge myself and others as not good enough and thus create a negative harsh reaction toward myself and so equally toward others creating this need or desire to be approved of by others because within myself i am not standing as this point for me.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seek this approval due to memories of a idea i created of my mom that if i became perfect within my living she would apporove of me and thus stop yelling and creating conflict with me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself value based on if someone was nice/kind to me and did not push out emotional energy onto me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to measure my worth based on if there was a kindness expressed toward me or not, and if not then i would go into my mind and judge myself as not perfect/good enough and start judging and pushing myself to be better and perfect in what i do so i can be approved of again and thus be in a enviroment of people being calm and peaceful.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by emotions and feelings of who i am and how i will interact with my reality instead of standing within the substance of my being as life and living in the starting point of all as what is best within common sense and consideration of all's process, yet standing without fear, free to express myself as i push my limitations.

I commit myself to live the word courage as i move into living without fear and aligning my words and actions in what is best for all in common sense consideration.
I commit myself to release the fear energy of my memories with my mom of conflictual energy and move into living words life, here, breath, equal and physical as i walk the steps to align and reintegrate with my physical breath and living in what is best.
I commit myself to live the words patiences as i pay attention to the essence of life within all and within myself, showing care, appreciation, and self approval as i matter with what i live and who i am as i do what is best for all in my best capacity as i learn and expand.
I commit myself to accept all here as who we are stopping all blame and projection, and through that support with compassion - communication pass the i on, as i walk the best of life and share this self stand of one and equal living in what is best to all i meet.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 86

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to judge the seemingly bad or negative parts of my mind such as me being mean and critical towards myself and others.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become emotional about the way in which my mind brings up content and in what contexts i go into a reaction pattern believing i should be better as an ideal desire to be perfect, when i see, realize, and understand that in reality, in real time, it is going to take a process of understanding myself within the pattern, releasing it through self forgiveness, and walking the change required.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create an ideal version of myself in my mind and go into anger and resentment toward myself for not being this.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to polarize my behavior in the physical as something that has to be a specific way and thus create energy around who i am instead of embracing it as me, getting to know myself within it, letting go of the judgments as polarities, and through the forgiveness walking what it is i learned about myself and want to live in a better way for not only myself, but for everyone.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself because i have misunderstood this to be a strength, when i see, realize, and understand it is actually diminishing as it creates an outflow of polarity as being bad and thus seeking out the good which i get through feedback from others rather then living this 'good' as myself and recognizing and thus knowing myself as the 'bad' which i learn and have understood within self investigation and self trust that it's not best for me and thus should be discontinued as this is what makes sense.

I commit myself to embrace all of who i am by accepting it as me at the moment i see i want to judge it, and moving slower within it to learn about myself and understand the pattern without reaction.
I commit myself in this process of embracing support myself through living the words gentle, kind, care, and consideration as i realize i am doing this for the betterment of myself and to change my living which i recognize as an honorable point to walk and thus i respect and show appreciation to myself for standing in such a walk.
I commit myself to recognize and take care of myself through understanding my strengths and weaknesses and recognizing the progress i have made and understanding that i am walking a process which takes time and thus live here within breath and live equal and one to what is here as i walk and change.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 87

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be moved by a thought and energy from the point of self direction that i see is best for me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to rather continue to limit myself and fall into stagnation and diminishment through accepting a though to distract me from my physical living body as i move myself physically here to get things done and do what i see i can and able to do, but don't and lose the opportunity to expand.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use excuses and justifications to why i am not moving when i know i am able to and becoming more imbalanced in my solution living self creation.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to avoid walking cause i don't want to take self responsibility and thus float along apparently believing this is easier, when i am wasting time and demising myself's ability to create something more of myself in the moments where it is here to be done.

I commit myself in the moments where i want to go into my old patterns of procrastination, live the word matter where i move into my breath and live a word that will support me to move forward in what i want and am able to create within the moment that opened up.
I commit myself to live discipline in this moment of living the word matter and creating myself in something new as an expansion of my self in a moment rather then a self diminishment by moving into apathy and the thoughts of excuses and justifications to do nothing of worth.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 88

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge d as someone who is ignorant and i don't want to be around.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see within myself where i go into ignorance and thus create a separation between what is here and myself.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that my very judgment of ignorance onto d is showing square in my face the very ignorance i am existing within within myself as i am equally being ignorant by not getting to know who he is beyond the personality designs and into the being/life that exists and nurturing that.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to give up being with him because within this i am hiding the fact that i don't want to face my own ignorance and stop it.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continue to live into ignorance so i don't have to face the thoughts and judgments i have participated in and created in myself and in my life, and stand up from it and prove i stop and i live something that is best for all no matter how long it takes.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give up my creative authority to find ways and means to understand and connect with d so i can indeed stand in his shoes and give what i would like to receive as i can support him and equally learn from what he has to share.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be stuck in my judgments toward d as ignorant that i can not see beyond that and thus into who he is in the depth and expanded view of his living and life.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear to go to that depth because i am afraid what i will find within myself and fear what i will have to face.

I commit myself to move into my physical breath and release the ignorance of my judgments and thoughts by living the word self integrity and equality as life being.
I commit myself to stop giving up when it get's tough and move into the living word matter as i move myself to expand in this moment into the solution that i create to walk a way forward with d in the starting point of understanding who he is and finding ways to connect and communicate with him as i connect with myself first and foremost and go to the depths of who i am to find out what is there and realign if necessary into what is best for all.
i commit myself to release my judgments of his words realizing that this is not who he is as i let go of the judgments within myself living the word self acceptance and self approval and i commit myself to voice myself in my sharing of who i am within what i have found and walked for myself to share my perspective and potentially create awareness and dialogue with d that is more constructive and supports the life within all.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 89

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become indulgent within my addictions due to a belief that i am in a fucked state and i can't move out of it at the moment.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into an emotional experience of feeling fucked within the current challenges i am facing and not move myself into solutions when i get to this point.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into anger and giving up in relation to my challenges as emotional reactions rather then going to the matter at hand which is for me to live as solutions to move through the challenges and find myself in resolutions to move on and expand in my life.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into the mind as illusion with thinking, backchat thoughts about how hard it is and how i am such a failure, not doing well, when in reality i am accepting and allowing this to continue and be created instead of using this time as the time that is here in reality as i live to find solutions, walk solutions, and participate within my reality as the physical, as the matter of who i am and become the solution.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continue to feed the mind as energy addictions as emotional upheavals so i don't have to face the resistance and giving up on addictions i will have to move through and thus keep postponing them.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continue to stick with such addictions instead of moving into myself as my creative capabilities, using my breath, and once and for all finding solutions and living solutions as myself.

I commit myself to move into solutions through living the words persevere, grind, discipline, and support when i see the thoughts of giving up come up when i face challenges.
I commit myself to live in these challenge moments to move in real time to something that will support with a step forward in the direction of solution.
I commit myself to remain in breath as i move myself through the addiction where i set goals for myself to quantify my movement and move step by step and day by day.
I commit myself to move physical when i see i am going into a stagnation in whatever is here to do so i get out of the stagnation and back into my physical body, breath, and self directive principle.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 90

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not embrace myself more often to show self appreciation and understanding of the being that i am and that i matter because i am alive.

I commit myself to embrace myself in moments where i want to go into judgment, breath and live the word self appreciation as i hug myself either for real or an inner hug to show self care and understanding that i am ok and i am doing my best and i walk self correction in what is best.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”