Daily Self Forgiveness

Garbrielle

Daily Self Forgiveness

Post by Garbrielle »

Hi All!

Here is an opportunity for you to walk self forgiveness more on a day to day basis with supporting yourself in a 21 day challenge or a 365 day challenge, you can of course make the number whatever your comfortable with for your own personal process though some suggestions that have supported me. So this is an open invitation for all who want to participate and push your application of self forgiveness in a daily practice and support others in the process as well. Also, to specify this more, there is no requirement for this sharing, this is a space to come to if you want to share yourself in self forgiveness any time. So no need to follow along with the challenges proposed, sharing in any form of self support is cool be it once a month, a week, or everyday. Enjoy.

We also have a group on facebook if you'd like to join there as well:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1522840968013489/
Garbrielle

Re: Daily Self Forgiveness

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being at the end of my life and regretting the misstakes I made as I lived.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to commit myself to a prison as my mind in fear where I am only seeing the misstake, the end of life, and the regret of what I have or haven't done instead of seeing, realizing and understanding that this is a projection I have created with my mind into the future that is not a support for me here and walking my self forgiveness into living change.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become veiled within me based on the fear i am accepting as me where I more go into anxiety and worry about what I am doing, then slowing down and understanding why I am doing what I am doing, so I can live the change that'll be necessary to stop repeating the same detrimental patterns.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be caught in fear by accepting and allowing these projections of death and making mistakes where I see, i can indeed stop these thoughts in the moment and live some thing else that'll support with my self growth and awareness in my body and in my reality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to disempower myself through the beliefs I have created that i will be in regret not seeing, realizing, and understanding that i am only existing as this fear and so creating the regret experience eventually as i did not actually walk the process to stop myself from this play out that I am particpating in.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear my future.

I commit myself to when the fear comes up within me of my future and being in regret, I breath, and live the word here, where i bring myself back to my physical body and breath, reminding myself that I am here in my body and so able to live the correction.

I commit myself to live the word discipline as i move myself each time i go into this experience of fear my future, by living my plan of moving into breath and living here.

I commit myself to live the correction of breathing here and changing myself in the moment to walk solutions and stop the fear experience from continuing.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of authority within my life, seeking this authority outside myself, hoping in a way that someone will save me and come up with a way to make me feel better in my life and everyday living.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my own responsibility to live and exist within a self authority where i walk my own self understanding, self forgiveness, and self change as i am able to and seek support when it is in fact necessary.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seek out others in my life to be my authority and gain direction because within myself i have a belief that I will get it wrong or not be able to understand everything and will miss something.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to get everything i do right on the first try and so trap myself into a cycle of perfection and disappointment as this pattern of living is not realistic nor supportive for self introspection, learning, and growing within any given point I take on.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear loss within myself where i fear not getting all the information, not realizing, seeing, and understanding that information opens up when and as it is needed and ready, as I create my own process through information and that if i miss something then it's gone and i move on with what I am doing to continue to be open to growth and change.

I commit myself to redefine the word authority to be supportive for my living and direction within my life.

I commit myself to stop fearing missing something or getting some information wrong by letting it go and remaining open to what is here and what i can learn in my day to day interactions and living in the principles of what is best for all.

I commit myself to let go of the desire for perfection and work with what is here and who i am here, practicing change and living self care as I move through the trails and errors that is natural as i walk a change process.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 3

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear going outside and meeting new people.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking to new people and screwing up or not knowing what to say.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that people will judge me harshly if i screw up my words and stutter or some sort of communication error.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own emotions of shame and regret that'll come up when and if this does happen and i will go into the self victimization pattern of i am bad, i am a loser, i am not good enough, people are so mean.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to play out the polarity of being a victim to my enviroment and experience and blaming everyone else for this except looking at the source/origin of these experiences and fears which is me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress looking at this experience because i judge my own mind and my behavior in it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself within my own mind as my own backchat and so fear it in my world, not seeing, realizing, and understanding that there are mind programs and i do have the ability to change as who i really am is life as is all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not stop and remove the self judgment and judgment of others in my backchat and so continue this pattern of fear as one outflow consequence.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself and so my process of correction that is possible through fearing and abdicating responsibility to change myself for the better/best.

I commit myself to become disciplined in stopping the thoughts of judgment at the trigger points and live the words equality, unity, life, and oneness as commit to see what is real as physical beings existing until i am stable with all.

I commit myself to investigate further this self sabotage point and victimization point that has emerged.

I commit myself to when i go into this fear of new people, move into the living word of here where i move into my physical as breath and i commit myself to move myself physically to approach strangers and new people and practice communicating and moving myself into self change that is supportive for me to face my fears and for the benefit of all.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 4

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to keep score with most things i am involved in.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be the best, win, and so seek the fame and fortune that this will bring me in the form of energy as feelings and material consumerism.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the experience of consuming something to the point that i will give up my very potential of life here and doing what is best to consume.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to consume myself to the point of death and within this go into a blame that i didn't realize or i didn't know better.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to life here within and as my very creation as my thoughts and eventual words and behavior that i will suppress the dark evil side of who i am and only focus on the positive and good.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seek out approval from others within my world and so seek out who i am based on the feedback i get.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to then create polarity and separation and comparison within my living as good/bad and suppress that which is bad and only focus on the good, thus going into a hope of a better future.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hope for a better future without standing within the point of self responsibility to stand and create this for myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to consume myself here as my physical body including the earth as i seek my own self interest rather then the interest of all for energy experiences.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not give to all as i would want for myself and so live this in my reality.

I commit myself to walk the steps within myself to stop the comparison of what is here and move myself in my breath, directing my reality through what is directly here and taking self responsibility to stop the thoughts and live words that will be of support for the betterment of self and this reality.

I commit myself to stand within myself in letting go of desiring to win as i see in the desire i have already lost and thus i walk winning in a new way where it is defined as staying here in my breath and embracing my reality in a way of supporting others in what i can do to bring through solution oriented ways of living.

I commit myself to use common sense within my consuming and so within myself use common sense to go about walking my day to day activities that will assist and support life and let go of self interest.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 5

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself with a specific memory of someone telling me that it's all good, and so go into the positive energy of that instead of within myself looking at myself and seeing who and how i am living.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility by becoming distracted within my own mind of this memory making me feel good inside, and within that missing the physical, missing reality, and thus missing a moment of me creating myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use positive feelings in bringing up old memories like this one that create a experience of good for a moment and within that abdicate my responsibility to face the point behind that that i am distracting myself from with this positive feeling.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire these feelings and thus become addicted to going into positive feeling memories because i get a break for a moment from my mind though at a detriment to myself as the being creating myself in a way of choosing feeling/self interest over the interest of all where i look and clear these feelings and move myself into the physical as breath where the solution is in living words.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feed desire instead of removing it through breath and living words.

I commit myself to move myself from positive memories with sf and live words such as perseverance, breath, here, self enjoyment, and stability.

I commit myself to live the word perseverance in bringing myself back to breath each and every time i find myself going into a positive memory or thought and thus miss a moment to direct myself in self responsibility.

I commit myself to stand and take responsibility for myself and so move myself into a point of practical solution which is a call to practice what is best in reality.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 6

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into stress about the state of this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to project my own self stress out onto the world and thus distract myself from dealing with what is here as my own stress.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a stress based on work points that i have to straighten out and walk which will take a finesse and specific communication and planning.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of fear as stress based on thinking about what i have to get done and the conflict that is potentially able to ensue.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to fear conflict instead of embracing it and finding ways to resolve the conflict first within myself through writing and sf, understanding myself within it, and find ways to resolve the conflict with others in my world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe conflict will ensue instead of having no expectations and walking in the present, here, and supportive of all as equals and what is best at work.

I commit myself to let go of the fear of conflict and breath here, taking the work flow day by day and committing to walk the best i am able to.

I commit myself to support myself to find solutions that will bring about a supportive way forward for all.

I commit myself to stand in living words of understanding others as i would want for myself, consideration, and problem-solution oriented looking and considering throughout the discussions.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 7

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself here in my presence into polarity experiences of desire and resistance of what is here as this physical world within each and every thing that exist as a direct reflection of self and also part of self equal and one.

I forgive myself that i have defined myself by preferences in my reality and creating a repression of the things that i don't like or want to be in contact with.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss the path that is here of understanding and so becoming part of what is here through the relationships i create and thus making it about what can i learn and grow and so assist and support within the other or just be appreciated as an equal being, and within this I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to desire energy movements through particpating in thoughts of likes and dislikes, and so create the play out in my world of going into conflict and judgment of what is here as what i don't like and what i do.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create polarity poles in my world energized through emotions and feelings moving me from one place to another yet going no where but more into my mind and thus becoming more unstable as the mind is not real and thus can not be cross-referenced on it's own.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into energy as an addiction to the desires of a point through wanting something fulfilled within my self interest and so creating the polarity of the point in other parts of my life as i am living out the principle of what i resist persists.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss the self honest assessment of balancing what is here based on physical considerations in what is best and so create from the physical using living words to assist and support myself to work with reality, flow with reality, and thus create with in a way of balance and eventual equilibrium as myself within my living.

I commit myself to live the word understanding when i go into a judgment of something or someone in my world. I also commit myself to stop all the thought triggers at there inception and stop all outflows of abuse within a stand of til here no further, i live integrity and honor of all life. I commit myself to live the word expansion as i move beyond what i want or desire, and move into the physical understanding and creative ability as my physical movement within me and my enviroment that is here.

I commit myself to live the word balance through physical direct reality assessment and alignments into walking what is best for all life through common sense and self investigation and self correction process ongoing.

I commit myself to cross-reference myself often and self honestly so i am standing in balance with myself as my living and preventing as much as possible possessions of energy to take over.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 8

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become ignorant to the plight of other people around me when i go into a form of emotional stress or anxiety and thus make everything about me and what i am experiencing, instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that even in such a state i am responsible to get myself back to stability and assist and support myself to stand within myself in self responsibility to change myself to become part of the solution.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to still look at myself from the perspective as a child and that i am still at a stage in my self and my process that i don't know better, that i need more time, that i am just so this or so that, when in reality i am postponing the understanding, commitment, and dedication it will take to not only walk self stability for me by living words that are best and stopping the worst of myself playing out, but also for others around me who i have the potential to assist and support as well.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to still want to be in the child stage and postpone my process of really stepping up within myself and moving myself in a way of self accountability and taking on responsibilities that otherwise i would resist.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into an experience of self indulgence where i will only think about myself and so harm others through emotional movements either tacitly or directly and so create more conflict and upheaval then if i was a stable being taking responsibility and living solutions that will support what is best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire attention, desire people to give me advice, words of wisdom, and compliments to feel good about myself and the path i am on instead of standing within this point for myself through living my misstakes and changing myself within it to stand in self trust and thus make decision based on this trust rather then cower in fear and let the fear dictate who i am and eventually cause compromise.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not stand in others shoes in the best of my ability and within this find ways and means to go deeper and more intimate equally as how i do with myself as i continually walk this process for myself so i know who i am and thus can relate to others and we can learn from each other in a way of support as equals and so support in solutions rather then making it about ego and competition and thus allowing ignorance to supersede what could be created in our /self's highest potential(s).

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become angry at myself for being ignorant and harming others in my life when others really needed support and understanding and care as they were hurting and in pain and sick, and thus i could have been a support rather then a burden.

So i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself in these moments of anger and reaction toward others based on following my thoughts and emotions harm others in a way of abuse in my words and through my emotions and so ruin the opportunity to support with change for the better that could be if i took a breath, realigned to the physical, and find a way to solve the issue/problem within myself and within my enviroment.

I commit myself to when i see i go into an ignore-rant within myself toward my world, i let go of the energy movement immediately, take a breath, and release the thought flow that is fueling the desire to harm.

I commit myself to live the word equal life, patiences, under-standing who another is through asking questions and understand within myself who i would be if i where in there shoes, and also i commit myself to live the world solution where i find ways and create ways to support people to find change within self and their lives through living as an example and sharing examples that has supported me.

I commit myself to let go of self indulgence and push more physical everyday movement, focusing on breath and what i am doing here, the moment to moment actions, focusing on physical living within a practical flow.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 9

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when i speak a point that is potentially controversial or could go into a conflict with an other person i am sharing it with, immediately go into doubt and believe what i said was wrong/bad and that the person took it personal and I hurt them in some way.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to further see that within this fear of hurting the person or being wrong/bad is a hidden fear of them not liking what i said and then not liking me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being alone and having no one around in my life to talk to and in essence use as a resource.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be alone, but also fear it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use others for what they can give me and what i can gain from them, without standing in an equal care and respect of giving of myself in equal consideration and doing what is best for them as i would like for myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being alone.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to fend for myself in this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge others in this world that i don't know as brutal and harmful and thus want to stay away from them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge the world as harsh and brutal.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear others emotional outbursts on me and within that fear to drown in the experience of conflict and anger.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resist and fear conflict and people who are emotional.

I commit myself to let go of the fear, and walk the words confidence, support, and consideration of where others are at within themselves as i equally walk this for myself and to always consider the potential for solutions and change and understanding to be made with others in my world equally.

I commit myself to share myself in freedom and innocence in a way of my experience, what i have learned, and how i have grown within myself with others.

I commit myself to stop bullying myself when i do mess up or make a miss-take and thus live the word, self acceptance, self love, perseverance and creativity to find ways of expressing myself that i enjoy and are supportive for myself and all as equal consideration.

I commit myself to drop the veil of self judgment and comparison and focus on seeing the life essence within of each one, understanding who the person is and walking real time to create and through that learn and grow as i walk in breath with what is here, working with what is here, and supporting as in the best of my ability.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”