Daily Self Forgiveness

Garbrielle

Re: Daily Self Forgiveness

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 71

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become dependent on others to such an extent i am afraid to be alone.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being alone because i fear what i will face alone and not be able to walk through it on my own.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself and so believe i need others at all times to help me through.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become passive within parts of my life with others where i will allow them to direct things cause i believe its easier then standing and directing myself.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my abilities to stand up and direct myself to support and find solutions that'll be best.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not show equal regard and respect to myself as i do for others and so live in separation as polarity rather then here as expressions of who i am.

I commit myself to walk a path of self care through walking the words self trust where i practice living my own understanding and creation for myself who i am before i ask for support and seek it out.
i commit myself to give respect to life in all forms where i am living equal also to who i am and support self responsibility within myself to stand and be able to direct myself to live in ways of self support so i can stand where solutions need to be created and directed for myself and for all.
i commit myself to live self expressions as words as who i am like self trust and release the desire to live in polarities of what is here as physical reality.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 72

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting sick because i ate sauce with mold on it unknowingly til it was too late.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become emotionally moved by the thought of being harmed and dying instead of sticking to the physical solutions that are here and finding ways to support my body in the best way possible.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take my body for granted instead of realizing it is equal as self and thus is to be consider as an equal as life, taking care of if in what makes sense and doing the utmost to support if in my best effort.

i commit myself to release fear moving back here to find what can be done physically to move myself to support solutions that'll support whats best.
i commit myself to live the word calm as i move into the body through breathing and relaxing my body and coming to a stop within to look with clarity what can be done through the point to find solutions.
i commit myself to respect the body as i do myself with balance in care of its physical requirements and giving as best i can a support lifestyle where i consider the effect i will have on the body and adapt to support what is best.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 73

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in resentment towards friends of mine that get to relax, smoke weed, and hang out on the beach and be ignorant to the world.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have that lifestyle again for a while to rest and enjoy for a bit.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to get high and play in the forest and beach and bum around in my own enjoyment through the substance and believing all is cool.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to bring back the memories of me doing this and go into a feeling of happiness when i think back of the fun this was, yet i see that it was based on a limited version of myself and not real as not all life is here able to enjoy equally so.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to still desire to be stimulated in my reality to enjoy myself instead of redefining in more specificity the living word enjoyment and how i can live this in my breath here.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself form others and realize each one is on their own path of self realization and who i am is what my self honesty is and through this i direct myself into and as my own self trust and thus this is what i can trust.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live in memories instead of breathing here and moving myself physically to create myself as life here in living words and stop the mind from stimulating myself as me into moving.

I commit myself to let go of reacting in blame and resentment to others lifestyle and bring these points back to myself and focus on my living of self honesty and self change in what is best for all.
I commit myself to live breath awareness when i go into desire for some stimulation and move into living words of self creation where i live the word enjoyment and fun and play as me as i create myself here as these words for real as my self direction.
I commit myself to use the memories of weed of my commitment to life and changing all of me into a being that is self directed in my own self creation process as i change myself into my highest potential while walking solution for and as myself for all in what is best for all life.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 74

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to project into the future and want to think about what may or could happen.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to allow thinking to take me away from here and indulge in curiosity and desire to know.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing here for fear that i won't be able to walk the point required to be able to stand and live in a way i am proud of.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing in my duty as self responsibility in the best i can be.

I commit myself to let go of projections and thinking and move here with my breath and physical.
I commit myself to focus on the day to day living and releasing the past and letting go of the future.
I commit myself to focus on physical movements i can take day to day to support myself in the outflow of my life and thus practice living in breath, finding solutions for what is here in the moment.
I commit myself to write if things bottle up and move into living the word self responsibility and courage as i face myself here and walk the self change required that i can stand within and will be best.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 75

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into an experience of not wanting to change hiding it to not have to face it and in fact change myself.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hide myself through ego as specialness and distractions as desires and thus postpone facing my self honesty.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into an experience of not wanting to take responsibility and doing whatever has to be done within myself to stop all separation thus all abuse from existing within me by transforming it into self respect and honor.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to indulge in choice of changing or not when so many die without the opportunities i have and have been given.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of arrogance believing my bubble world is what matters and i can take as long as i want.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take advantage of my positioning in this life and process and not push myself beyond what is here as my insecurities and abuses and thus make the best of myself with what i know already of my capacity.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into ego of believing i am more and can take my time cause i am special cause i have money and a specific positioning in this process and not once and for all stop and change and stop waiting in this idea of want.

i commit myself to live the word fulfill when i see i come up with a want by making an action plan in the physical and walking steps to fulfill it until its done or i have seen a better path thats best for all.
i commit myself to release self interest as ego through change, and walk the living words of persevere and consistency as i move myself in my commitment to change myself to better versions as i progress through space and time.
i commit myself to let go of postponing through living the words transform where i take what i am postponing and transform it into something new as my expression seeing what i can create without judgment and self ridicule by living the words kind and self care as i express what is here as me.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 76

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to worry.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear what will come next.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in thoughts of the worst case scenario.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to indulge in the desire for something better.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to indulge in the thoughts that things will not get better.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hope for things to be best.

i commit myself to stop indulging in thoughts of desires and fears by living the words grounded where i bring my awareness to my breath and physical body and recognize the direct reality i am in, looking at the detail of the physical and naming what is here directly, where i can continue to move here letting go of the thought cycles in polarities and move into my physical living and what i can create as the best of myself for all.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 77

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge people who are deliberately crude and nasty within their behaviors and thus separating myself from my own reactions and nastiness as me as i judge and put others down without understanding and taking responsibility to direct this separation/nasty self behavior into solutions when i see what i am doing.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge others and their behavior because i have been distracting and hiding the very nasty evil behavior within myself that is deep that i am afraid to face and thus must then change into a correction into what is best.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear parts of myself as the mind as the evil that exist within me towards others that is harmful and abusive and thus is a must to confront within myself and change into a way that is supportive.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to distract myself and go into blame because it's easier then standing absolute within my change process of stopping my abuse and addictions and doing what is best for all.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become complacent within abdicating my responsibility to change myself here when i see i go into reaction realizing that this is a red flag that i am deceiving myself and there is something for me to learn about myself and change.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of self sabotage as i go into a distraction and thus not changing in reality due to fear of failure and the criticism i will face in my own mind.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be so hard on myself when i fall believing i need to be perfect instead of walking the process of change that is required for myself in the physical to understand and so change a point in the physical from mind following to self direction.

I commit myself to let go of the judgment of others and myself in relation to mind patterns or programs coming up and move into accepting me here, embracing the program and information being grateful that i can now see and learn from it, and walk the process of change in that comes form the understanding in honor of myself and life to live what is best as what is here for all as self.
I commit myself to flag blame and immediately go into self forgiveness and self introspection in who i am and what is happening so i can learn how to change it and find living words to practice this change into my living.
I commit myself to face all of me as the good bad and ugly so i once and for all change that which is evil as self into live to live in balance and understanding and thus live self sufficient as i direct myself in who i am as i walk here in this reality.
I commit myself to let go of the policeman in the head and move into a direct reality of the living change i can manifest as the matter at hand in the moment it is here from the program playing out to me living transformation as i move into a living word(s) as solution to what is best as i move within my day to day life and express and be here.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 78

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be irritated with noise.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that noise is a physical outflow of points in this physical existing that is a fact of equations creating whatever noise that is occurring, it's all physical and real.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into emotion and cause harm and abuse to my physical body and potentially others through reaction instead of breathing, using common sense, and understanding that the noise is me and thus i embrace it as me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge noises as inferior and less then silence.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see silence in positive feelings as calm, peaceful, and comfortable and noise as negative as irritating, disruptive, and offensive.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to within this only be considering and caring about my own comfort and interest in the moments of the noise wanting to be in the positive as these words calm, peaceful, and silent and blaming the noise for taking this away from me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame noise and thus the beings making the noise as if it is there fault, instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding it's not an emotional issue it is physical and thus is not to be reacted to but understood and supported into solution if possible and accepted as a part of what is here.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create the idea that i can only live these words calm, peaceful and silent when i am in the presence of a quiet enviroment and then react when it is not this way.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be dependent on quiet environments for my comfort and feeling of calm instead of realizing i can live these words within myself as i am here in whatever space that i am in.

I commit myself to move into the living words of embrace as i accept my environments i live in realizing that i am equal and one to what is here as all are life as the physical and through taking self responsibility i can direct myself in which way i see best.
i commit myself to live the word breath and silence as i move within in myself focusing on the breath and quieting down my thoughts and my emotions by releasing the energy through my body back to the earth grounding my awareness and self within and into my physical breath here as a mechanism and support to slow myself down and be here.
I commit myself to live the words calm and peace as i move into a grateful pace where i slow down within myself and if possible in my enviroment appreciating what is here as my living enviroment giving me life, supporting me in each moment even to the air i breath, and realizing we all here are supporting each other and we all are part of the same family and thus require equal respect and care as life one and equal as self.
I commit myself to live the word patience as i move into the realization and humbleness that we all are life and are potential of the best is here always and thus i pay attention within patiences and remain focused on the essence of who i am as life in the best and equally so in all others i meet, and thus support to reach common ground and create solutions that'll benefit all.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 79

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become indulgent within my addictions due to a belief that i am in a fucked state and i can't move out of it at the moment.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into an emotional experience of feeling fucked within the current challenges i am facing and not move myself into solutions when i get to this point.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into anger and giving up in relation to my challenges as emotional reactions rather then going to the matter at hand which is for me to live as solutions to move through the challenges and find myself in resolutions to move on and expand in my life.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into the mind as illusion with thinking, backchat thoughts about how hard it is and how i am such a failure, not doing well, when in reality i am accepting and allowing this to continue and be created instead of using this time as the time that is here in reality as i live to find solutions, walk solutions, and participate within my reality as the physical, as the matter of who i am and become the solution.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continue to feed the mind as energy addictions as emotional upheavals so i don't have to face the resistance and giving up on addictions i will have to move through and thus keep postponing them.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continue to stick with such addictions instead of moving into myself as my creative capabilities, using my breath, and once and for all finding solutions and living solutions as myself.

I commit myself to move into solutions through living the words persevere, grind, discipline, and support when i see the thoughts of giving up come up when i face challenges.
I commit myself to live in these challenge moments to move in real time to something that will support with a step forward in the direction of solution.
I commit myself to remain in breath as i move myself through the addiction where i set goals for myself to quantify my movement and move step by step and day by day.
I commit myself to move physical when i see i am going into a stagnation in whatever is here to do so i get out of the stagnation and back into my physical body, breath, and self directive principle.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 80

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not embrace myself more often to show self appreciation and understanding of the being that i am and that i matter because i am alive.

I commit myself to embrace myself in moments where i want to go into judgment, breath and live the word self appreciation as i hug myself either for real or an inner hug to show self care and understanding that i am ok and i am doing my best and i walk self correction in what is best.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”