Daily Self Forgiveness

Garbrielle

Re: Daily Self Forgiveness

Postby Garbrielle » 24 Mar 2017, 05:35

Day 10

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of self manipulation where i suppress the real shit that is going on within me and hide it or remove it from my focus through using positive experiences such as a sweets or a coffee or a tea, and so lose the opportunity to investigate it and so move into a change and solution potential.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself with other things or something as an oral fixation such as food so i don't have to face the inner turmoil i am existing within as my self dishonesty in my thoughts, words, and actions.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for having such thoughts that are not who i want to continue myself as and thus judge myself as bad and not a good person.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not a good person and so then use positive thoughts or experiences to distract me from my own creation as the polarity of going to despair back to indulged then back to despair instead of facing the thoughts, correcting them through understanding them, and not taking it personal and then changing for the best.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take my mind personal believing that i am some how less then what is here happening within me, when i see, realize, and understand that it is a program i accepted and allowed and thus it does not define me, and from here i can embrace it, understanding it, correct it and change my living in accordance with the process i walked with the point and the realizations into change that is now available to proceed with as i create it for myself.

I commit myself to live the world vulnerable where i practice narrowing my ability to define and thus create who i am in my true value, this being what is my highest potential as a being.

I commit myself to continue to specify my physical living and self movement to create who i am in my living by giving myself direction and following through in accordance with life in equality and what is best.

I commit myself to embrace my reality as my creation and so find and live my response ability to create a better way that is aligned and supports all life as i would want equally so for my own life and living.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 25 Mar 2017, 06:17

Day 11

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of my own ego and self interest.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create an emotional experience to my own mind as my ego/self interest in fear as i fear harming others and so myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am not in control of my mind and thus am afraid it is going to get the best of me.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to make the mind the enemy instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that it is myself, it is me, and thus my responsibility.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe these thoughts and emotional experiences within me of fear that i am not able to control myself or that i am going to be knocked off my feet.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear this experience of being knocked off my feet, when i see, realize, and understand that i have tools and myself to stand through it all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in doubt and thus accept and allow these fear to penetrate who i am in my living.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that doubt is something i have always allowed in my life due to not finding trust within myself and so blaming that it's my reality doing this to me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame reality for my own lack of self trust growing up, when i see, realize, and understand it had nothing to do with external reality as this is not to blame, though what was the determining factor for such doubt is that i did not yet know nor have the tools to support myself to build self trust.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only see the negative/bad within me and focus on that, instead of seeing, realizing, and recognizing through specifying my strengths along with the weaknesses that i am worthy, i am here, i am ok to exist here as i am a part of life and ensure there is a balance of how i am creating myself in my life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself instead of staying physical, staying disciplined and getting what i direct myself to do done, so i can live self trust and understand myself as it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to distract and entertain myself with fear and self interest, instead of moving into the physical, moving into breath, defining who i am and thus living in a way that is best and supportive for all expanding and expressing myself in how i would like in my potential.

I commit myself to let go of doubt when it comes up through moving the energy out of my body and establishing my stand as a being of trust, respect, integrity, and honor as i practice and expand myself in my world as these words.

I commit myself to stop particpating in the thoughts of ego/self interest as it comes up in it's many forms, bring myself back to breath, and live words of support and self care, and live these words in my world.

i commit myself to stop blaming the mind and my world and thus stand within it all, embrace me as it all, and take responsibility to change myself to stand in honor of life, what is real, and who i am in what is best for all.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 26 Mar 2017, 06:11

Day 12

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to associate the number 44 with happiness and nostalgia as this was the channel of my favorite tv network when i was a child that i am reminded of when i look at it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to indulge in the innocence of that time that my mind brings up in pictures as memories of me sitting watching tv, not having any responsibilities or care in the world, feeling like the world is incredible and that we are all happy within it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create an experience of desiring to go back to that when i bring up these memories of being a child and sitting watching nickelodeon, sinking into the show and letting go of everything else that existed.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to bring up these memories to go back to a time when i was happy accepting and allowing the belief that i can not create this here in my life and living.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use memories as energy generators within me of separation believing that this energy is real and who i am, when in reality it is illusion and separation as the mind system doing it's programmed response based on the input.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use memories to feel good and escape reality instead of facing what is here as me, and once and for all changing myself so i can stand and create such a world where all are able to be happy and exist here in an emergence of self expression in what is being lived.

I commit myself to when i go into the memories of childhood and watching tv, i stop and breath, and live the word here, breath, and integrity as i bring myself back to reality and stop the indulgence of entertainment as experiences for the purposes of escaping.

I commit myself to when i want to go into my mind and escape myself here, i take a breath, and live the word self responsible, flexibility, adaptability, and action as i move myself into what it is i am attempting to escape from through taking it on with flexibility and adaptability so i can move myself into an action that will support with solutions.

I commit myself to see a number of 44 to be that which is a number of a sequence that represents a specific order in reality, I commit myself to let go of the nostalgia and get into reality with breath. I commit myself to live the word happy by ensuring all is able to live this word as self enjoyment within all environments that is here and thus it be best for all.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 27 Mar 2017, 06:04

Day 13

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become embarrassed based on a nature of myself i don't often share or give out and within this scenario i was prompted to share and thus allowed and accepted the embarrassment and shame emotional experiences direct me into feeling less then and inferior to this other person.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into the experience that i am some how weird or odd or not normal based on the content of this information when i see, realize, and understand that what was shared is going on if not in all minds, most, and that is not to be resisted or forced away due to the thoughts having energy as embarrassment and shame attached to it, but embraced and understood to thus accept it one and equal and then be able to change it to align to life in what is best as myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to put this person on a pedestal that i want to hold a certain image with her in a way of her seeing me in a good light, and through this exposure i was seen more the darker parts of myself that i judged and thus became embarrassed about.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to put this being on a pedestal due to the nature of her life and experiences and thus believe that i am not as good as her and thus i have to impress to be liked and remain close.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to base the relationship on a fear and thus dishonesty within myself of wanting to impress rather then being open, intimate, and candid with this other being in a way of care and support as she has equally shown me on a consistent basis and so equally give as i have received.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss the fact that we are equals here and one regardless of the content of our minds, who we are in our allocation point in this process, and/or what we have been through and our going to walk, we are all equally here walking process and all deserve the ability to walk forgiveness, correction, in our own expressions in self honesty and what is best.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less then and unworthy based on the nature of this content i shared and so judge the very content itself as bad/wrong.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself form myself as my mind content and so create an emotional experience toward it not seeing, realizing, and understanding that this is in fact keeping the program in place and running and thus keeping me limited through the very fear/resistance i am acting out in this scenario of embarrassment/shame of what i am creating as my mind and thoughts and particpating and living out.

i commit myself to embrace myself here in all of me as i live the word embrace, humble, and understanding as i move layer by layer, point by point to open up for me the forgiveness and correction needed to live my highest potential.

I commit myself to see all life here as equals, one in who we are as life, and thus stop all reactions based content and rather see how the other is living and how i can support or learn from them.

I commit myself to learn from others and open myself up to what is here regardless of energy movements, i commit myself to forgive the energy and find the solution and live it until it is done.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 28 Mar 2017, 06:05

Day 14

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel privileged for being in desteni and being a destonian and walking what i have walked thus far.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a relationship toward myself as a destonian and being in desteni separate from what is here as life and everybody within it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be self deceptive in believing that i am completely self honest and walking 100 percent the best i am able to instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that there is always what is here, what i will face, and what is to come, thus I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself based on what i have walked thus far in my process in a feeling energy of pride, self importance, and satisfaction, when i see, realize, and understand that this is my ego stepping in and looking for a energy fix through what i have walked in the process where i use what i have walked for energy instead of living it as myself each moment consistently.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become happy that i am where i am thus separating myself from what is here as reality, what is here as support, what is here as my responsibility to the outflow consequences i am creating within my thought and thus words and actions, and so here i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to entertain good feeling of self aggrandizement instead of remaining here as breath, moving within a point of self introspection and self honesty, and grounding myself into my living to move according to what is best for all which is seen when i am here within my breath letting go of the energy holds of desire/lust for more.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give into addiction as energy highs such as self importance and desire for attention, when i see, realize, and understand that i can in fact give this to myself through living and becoming consistent within a purpose that is best for all, supporting the importance of all life as equals and giving my attention to my own self creation in the purpose i set out for myself.

I commit myself to release all thoughts and thus energies of self ego highs where i am moved into thoughts of self righteousness and importance.

I commit myself to breath and live the word humbleness, physical, what is best for all, and self responsibility as i bring myself back to what is real here in the physical and what i am living in my breath.

I commit myself to always put myself in the shoes of others, dropping the picture of my minds eye and seeing the life that is here equal to me, and doing what is in my capacity to assist with support and understanding to walk something of value for both in the best i am able to walk.

I commit myself to walk the correction process to release the desires through breath movement and self will as disciplined action of stopping thoughts and remaining stable in what is here as direct reality as i create my expression.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 30 Mar 2017, 06:33

Day 15

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss the opportunity to live in a genuine authentic way of my self expression here when i accept and allow the backchat more 'sneaky' thoughts of self judgment and that i am looking ugly, bad, and people are judging me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to follow and so participate in the backchat thoughts of judgment toward myself and thus judgment towards others.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not in my living establish more specific ways to ensure that i have living scripts in place as words to actions that i walk to release the energy holds, thoughts, and beliefs and move into my real true expression that which i genuinely want to give to others which is of care, generosity, and support.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to get bits of shock experience when i bring up the memories attached to these thoughts and fear them replaying.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of the past where i was bullied and name called not seeing realizing and understanding that it was the polarity playout of what i was existing within in myself and so my living toward others as the bully/bullied playout, as jesus said judge not lest you will be judged.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from what is here as all life and thus create beliefs, ideas, and justify my behavior within this as weak/strong and so within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my own creation as my responsibility in my living to self interest in living out energy fixs positive desires seeking fulfillment and thus creating the negative equally so as a balance instead of living direct, walking self honesty/self forgiveness/self change and living what is best.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge life here and not realize that this is not who i am and thus i walk the process of correcting and realigning myself as my living into what is best for all within and without.

I commit myself to live the word release, here, breath, and love as i walk the correction process within myself of stopping all judgment within and so equally walk this within my reality.

I commit myself to live the word humbleness as i stand before others in my reality here, fresh, and directly present as we walk together and see what can be created in a way of accessing more creative potential within me in a moment and developing myself here.

I commit myself to live genuine where i give myself generously within the union of all, where i walk in a way of expressing myself in self honesty and developing the truth of who i am as my living from the within equal to the without, supporting myself to change in what is best and so equally supporting my world in the here moments, living the word balance and best for all life as guides to calm the waters of polarities of the mind as separation.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 30 Mar 2017, 06:34

Day 16

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss the common sense and actual reality of the fact that when i react or create any sort of emotional or feeling based movement toward another it is not on them, but on me because i am creating it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become irritated and in disbelief at some of the things people say when i see, realize, and understand that first off i am the one creating the experience of irritation and disbelief in me in a hidden desire to be superior to this other because in myself i feel better about myself secretly when i win and believe i am better.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be more, win and survive on this planet when i see, realize, and understand that there is enough for all and that in common sense, decency for all, and dignity we can live in equality and oneness in what is best for all and so all are able to live in this way, it's a matter of my will and who i will live as as us all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the audacity to judge, react, go into ego/superiority over another in my reality ever though especially in cases where they are not yet openly or knowingly walking this process of self forgiveness, and i go into ego and believing they are not a good person, when all the while this is saying only who i am as i have more understanding and thus responsibility to others and standing as an example of what is here as the process to life and yet i am not living it and continuing to abuse.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to chose ego in these moments instead of support, under-standing, care, and allocation and positioning in this process realizing that there is no comparison between people here, just self honesty, self responsibility, and my decision to stand in self forgiveness and self change and live the solution i am committed to which is what is best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge the words used and the tonalities of the voices of others, when i see, realize, and understand that we all are acting in programs and it'll take time, understanding, and physical effort to walk out of these programs on all levels and stand as life in equality and oneness here direct as self awareness.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abuse others and my own self respect as i judge others who have no real knowledge of what it means to change and i backchat and gossip in my mind about their behavior not seeing the log in my own eye.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish and not stand in support and assistance as i have proven to myself i have the ability to do for myself and so walk this for others as i would have wanted for me.

I commit myself to drop the ego as energy and thoughts when the all to familiar signature comes up, move into humbleness, direct living, and understanding of another through immediate change and solution oriented living.

I commit myself to stay disciplined in staying involved with others in using the word commitment to stand within my own limitations and fears, face them, and support myself and others to find solutions to whatever is here.

I commit myself to move out of the giving up default i go to, and live the word steadfast and life as i walk what is here to be walked and necessary to change myself so i can stand as an example for others and support life in the best way i am able to.

I commit myself to live solutions and stop my participation of the problem until it this is done.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 31 Mar 2017, 06:32

Day 17

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto a memory of when i am with a group of people, go into a fear that i will say or do something that was not normal, will cause attention, and make me vulnerable to be made fun of or attacked.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the fear of being made fun of or attacked for doing something out of the norm because of holding onto one memory where i got enthralled in the movements of these soldiers and i just started playing with the movements myself by myself, this caused the other teenage kids around me to see me and mock me as it was something deemed 'geeky' or 'weird' and 'random'.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto that memory to become self conscious within myself to my movements of just openly expressing myself due to a fear of being mocked or seen as not normal.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as abnormal in this world based on the experiences i accept and allow to control me as embarrassment and fear.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed embarrassment and fear energy direct me into submitting into the energy experience of inferiority and submitting into myself as suppression, judging myself as weird, and thus reserving myself to expressing openly as i do not want to be open to attack and abuse.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take others words and actions toward me personal as i see, realize, and understand each one is acting based in fear and programming within themselves as thoughts, memories, and energies they are operating from with no awareness of how to understand them or change as of yet (in most cases at this stage).

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to censor myself and my expression due to fear and the thought of being possibly made fun of or mocked, when i see, realize, and understand that the external reality and others actions/words do not define me nor do i have to allow or accept it to effect me as i correct the energy internally and direct myself in who i will be in those moments in my own self honesty and self expression and pushing what is best for all.

I commit myself to release the memory hold within me and realize that it was in the past and in a time of non awareness for all and non understanding of the effects i have on my enviroment and vise versa.

I commit myself to in the moments where i see this censorship come through in myself to stop my expression, i breath and correct the memory imprint and energy movements through realizing that i am not defined by my external reality and i can live in a different and new way.

I commit myself to take responsibility for my expression and who i am and move myself into a form of play and expressing me that i expand within and see what i enjoy for me.

I commit myself to push my limits in these moments and see what i can create real time to engage the other people and so stop my preprogrammed automated response to suppress and sabotage myself.

I commit myself to engage and play in a way of expressing myself with others through releasing the energy of fear and embarrassment with breath and living the words here, self acceptance, and embracing the moment to expand who i am by experimenting with creativity.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 01 Apr 2017, 07:01

Day 18

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become filled with the desire to have a specific response and action done unto me by another.

And thus I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within expectation of others in my reality and so my reality as a whole to give me something, some sort of response, some sort of connection instead of realizing and understanding that i have to give this to myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seek the experience of someone giving me something when in reality i am seeking a specific response to generate specific positive energies based on the response to make me feel alive and good about myself because i received approval from others which i desired and hoped for and thus created an expectation of it.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to generate a desire based on not within myself creating and so correcting myself within this expectation i am putting onto another and thus then creating the relationship within myself toward them as blame for when i don't receive that expected feedback.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame another being for not giving me what i expected nad thus not getting my energy fix and within that withdrawal go into a temper tantrum and blame everyone around me except what is required which is taking self responsibility for creating this personality in the first place.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a personality based on the acceptance of myself where i will seek approval and see myself as good/worthy based on if people like or give me postitive energy and thus create the polarity play out where i go to abuse and blame.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abuse others in my thoughts as backchat for them apparently not giving me what i want.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within addiction of energy as self interest and not within myself to responsibility and start living the words self acceptance more within these moments of desire, self approval, and self nurturing as i walk what is best for myself and so for all.

I commit myself to release this desire to be approved of by my external reality by stopping the thoughts of need, breathing through the addiction to feed the addiction through playing into the game of desire/need, and so i commit myself to in these moments live gentleness as i walk self care and nurturing who i am as the life that i have created and that is here within me.

I commit myself to live the word recognition as i walk who i have become within my strengths and what i have changed.

I commit myself to live the words self acceptance as i give myself understanding in realizing that i am supporting myself to change and have shown commitment and dedication in the change i have walked and continue to do.

I commit myself to live the word recognition in realizing that i am life and we are here as all life.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 02 Apr 2017, 05:52

Day 19

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to be noticed and within this want to be approved of so i am accepted by society, people, my enviroment for survival.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of self pity where i judge myself for living in this state where i need others approval/acceptance to feel satisfied in my enviroment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be in conflict within myself in my enviroment with others because i want the approval/acceptance, but also i want to be confident and not need anyone/anything to direct or influence me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in ego based on the beliefs that i can be confident and simultaneously live in inferiority, thus perpetuating and separating myself from the solution as my expression.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to mainly channel this polarity of acceptance/superiority with looks and if i am seen as more then or less through how i am treated based on my perception of being beautiful or not.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge my body and my image in any way as separate from the physical itself here direct.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to entertain thoughts of judgment and separation based on looks.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from life here as me based on thoughts of differences as looks and images i follow based on energy of positive and negative.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others in a way of competition to win.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live into the fear of survival instead of living here as my expression in any given moment as living words.

I commit myself to stop and live the word equality and oneness when i go into any thought of judgment/comparison of looks.

I commit myself to live the word sharing and care as i move from competing and comparison as thoughts of images and judgments in the moment to standing in integrity, humbleness, and genuine as i integrate with the life within all as i live this within myself.

I commit myself to move into the living word gentle and soft as i live this as myself and let go of the hardness of feeling the need to survive and being in fear. I commit to live the word here when fear comes up and breath.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”