Daily Self Forgiveness

Garbrielle

Re: Daily Self Forgiveness

Postby Garbrielle » 27 May 2017, 19:14

Day 61

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become a sensitive person in a way of it being a hinderance to integrating and become equal with my enviroment.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become scared or anxious if there is to much noise or high emotional/feeling based people in my enviroment where i will shut down and give up in looking to walk with them or in the enviroment in a way of self expression.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to program myself to give up at the sound of loud or high energy people based on giving up to my mom and dad when they would scream and yell at me to submit to them, and i would eventually do this because i disliked the experience i accepted within myself of fear and uncomfortability based on the high pitch of their voices and force at which they took within the points they were trying to convey to me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame my enviroment and/or the people in my enviroment of the way i am experiencing myself as uncomfortable, anxious, and/or fearful within me and thus become disempowered within myself as i live this out with the action of giving up and allowing myself to submit and suppress myself.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into blame toward my parents for making me feel this way when i see, realize, and understand they equally where going based on their own acceptances and allowances and thus they are not to blame as i am the one that accepted and allowed myself to react in such a way as suppression and submitting to authority as i have become the living of the word sensitive and inferior as a belief that i can't handle such noises and experiences with people.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe i am weakened based on the way i feel internally with energy, instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that i can transform these experiences through understanding that i have to take full responsibility of myself as the experiences in these moments to be able to stand within them, embrace the energy as me, and live new words that will support with stability and self direction to transform the energy experience into a support for self.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame authority and my parents for me feeling weakened and inferior and thus too sensitive, when i see, realize, and understand i gave my power away to such individuals so i wouldn't have to take full responsibility of myself in all moments and direct me.

I commit myself to live the words self responsibility and self creation in all moments so i can empower myself to live anew as i embrace all that is here as me in my living and transform it into self support as i created it for myself through my actions.
I commit myself to redefine the word sensitive to remind me that through self understanding i can create my enviroment in many cases but others i can not and here i commit myself to direct myself in the way of living words of calm, physical movement, and groundedness by breathing in and out slowly and grounding my awareness into my body moving with the breath and the physical body as the energy releases back to the earth.
I commit myself to not speak if possible until i am grounded in myself and decide who i will be in that moment.
I commit myself to live self honesty as i decide who i will be in the moment of becoming stable pushing my self direction to express in moments that the opportunity is here as well as finding ways to support solutions if it is able to be seen within myself and can be shared.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 27 May 2017, 19:15

Day 62

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be so hard with myself, mean, and abusive not allowing myself ever a moment to breath, live, and give myself a touch of gentleness and softness.

I commit myself to give myself a break, living in breath, letting go of any expectation as i live here with myself in living the word self love, care and practicing living soft and gentle inside myself when i make a mistake or don't know what to do and keep moving til i find a solution.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 27 May 2017, 19:16

Day 63

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to neglect the importance of understanding and taking care of my physical body.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is too much info and processes to walk, where i go into resistance and never fully follow through with the process i do need to walk with nutrients and what my body needs to heal and maintain its wellbeing.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become disempowered by the thoughts that "its too much and i never have really followed through in the past so whats going to change now."
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to follow my mind instead of using common sense and working with the physical and what test out in the physical in whats best as i live it.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe i am not smart enough and not good enough to research and get all the points in order to walk the process of physical as well as mental healing that is needed to become balanced once again with the physical equal and one to my highest potential.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed addictions to certain food and life style habits such as being lazy create the breeding ground for these addictions and the apathy i have accepted that its all too difficult.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of self sabotage so i can continue to indulge in the easy way even though this is counter to who i am and what i commit to myself as life.

I commit myself to live the word self care and self love by researching and creating a plan for myself to regain balance in my body and support myself to be able to live to a better and more healed physical as i make the choice and decision to walk the more difficult path to stand in what is best for me and so in turn will be best for all.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 27 May 2017, 19:16

Day 64

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to destroy the innocence within me and thus all life by allowing myself to give my power away to energy as addictions as desires and thus accept and allow fear.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself as energy through accepting addictions as desires supersede what is obvious common sense in what is best for all.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to mutilate and defame parts of myself as what is here as the in a sense of life that exist here in direct physical reality in equality and oneness in what is best for all.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in desire and thus seek out my desire to be fulfilled in an addiction mentally rather then breathing and directing myself in self control and self will as self discipline to ensure all life is consider to the best of my ability and i live in a way where life is free and able to exist in equality.

I commit myself to walk the process of purification within myself in all areas of what is here to be cleansed as i move myself into a living that is equal and one with life here as what is best in the physical matter that we all exist within.
I commit myself to walk disciplined step by step in my physical addictions to live the word balanced in self direction, where i am able to walk the self process of self creation where i decide and direct myself in who i will be in the moment and thus face the consequences of those actions.
I commit myself to learn and grow and evolve myself into a being of self correction and thus eventual self purification to come back to in a sense where i stand as direct physical here in what is best for all as i live this.
I commit myself to walk self forgiveness and self correction and push myself to continue on when it gets tough through living the words perseverance and dignity to correct the ills of myself and thus this world and never again allow the evil and thus self live one and equal here.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 27 May 2017, 19:17

Day 65

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a experience of overwhelmingness when i have a lot to do in front of me and no direction on how to move forward.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become listless when i see that i have to do tasks and tend to responsibilities and i don't know what direction to take and how to walk it.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to also accept overwhelmingness when i have to push my creativity and expansion to get projects or responsibilities done, and thus go into an apathy and impatience where i believe i don't have what it takes and i don't want to sit still and actually do the work.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of self sabotage based on accepting and allowing these thoughts of belief that i am not good enough and will not figure it out, when i see, realize, and understand that creation is not a knowing it's a living in the moment as my expression here.

I commit myself to use the word detailed to walk the details in a structured way of what i have to walk in each individual tasks/responsibility i take on and so i commit myself to live the word persevere as well as prepared as i go into the living of the project process through walking the details i lay out for myself and persevering through the challenges as well as the creative pursuits as i move forward in my life.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 27 May 2017, 19:17

Day 66

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to project myself into the future concerning work and what direction i will take in my future endeavors in my current job.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear about the future and who i will be and if i will stand with integrity.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into the future and fear who i will be thus missing the moment here to be grounded and create myself.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear and imaginations and thus lose sight of my goals here and what i can create with what is here.

I commit myself to let go of the fear of the future and create here with creating solutions for myself and others and building towards a world and self that is best for life.
I commit myself to walk self forgiveness and living change in all facets of self until i am here and life is equal and one.
I commit myself to release imaginations through stopping participation and go to physical writing to create plans for myself to support myself to create my self and what i set out for myself step by step.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 27 May 2017, 19:18

Day 67

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not embrace what is here how it is.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resist reality as it is here in my living.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe reality should bend to my will and thus become angry when i dont get my way.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become angry because i didn't get my desire fulfilled from reality and so become frustrated and abusive toward myself and others.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become emerged in desire to get what i want and accept anger when i dont get it and then go in to apathy all so i dont have to actually face myself and change.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not change and walk the physical process due to laziness.

i commit myself to live the word acceptance of whats here to understand and so stand equal to it to be able to walk a change for myself that is best.
i commit myself to live the word decision as i decide to act instead of going into emotion such as anger or apathy.
i commit to push myself through resistances in the physical to embrace by living the word challenge and source, source my inner self as my strength through deciding who i will be to move rather then going into the easy way which is energy and separation.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 27 May 2017, 19:19

Day 68

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be cold and uncaring towards myself, not giving me the time of day i need to bring care, consideration, love, understanding, nurture, and self support to get up from falls and within that be gentle and move through with the least amount of friction as i realize that i am learning and understanding who i am as life for the first time in a direct way in my history on this planet.

i commit myself to redefine and practically live these words of care and consideration and the others to move through life and also support myself in a way of balance and equality as i learn and grow and change into the best version of myself.
i commit myself to release the cold and uncaring with warmth and friendliness to myself and others i meet and interact with day to day.

Garbrielle

Day 69

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to wake up in the morning with heaviness where i experience my eyes being heavy and my body being heavy.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out this experience of heaviness where i am slow to get moving and get to what it is i have to tend to.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into the thoughts that i am so sluggish and tired, i don't want to do anything today.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into the positive experiential thought projection of lying in the sun and relaxing move me into feeling happy and desiring this to be my day.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in those positive thoughts and then go into work feeling depressed and sluggish cause i can't do what i desired.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not move into the physical as i move with my body living in the moment here then in my mind and following thoughts and experiences.

I commit myself to move into the physical when i wake up, by getting up, sitting up and stretching into my body, doing some jumping jacks and speaking the words awake, move.
I commit myself to release the thoughts of positive by not particpating and focus on the word here and aware as i become self aware and focus on what i am doing physical.

Garbrielle

Day 70

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the experience of importance i get when i share myself in relation to what i am passionate about or what i am pushing forward.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to follow such a behavior of self importance due to accepting and allowing the experience of positive energy i receive when these points are lived out by myself.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to compromise my real effect by becoming compromised through desire rather then expressing here within what is best in the moment as my expression to support what is best for all.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be in self interest based on what i do rather then sharing unconditionally as myself realizing that who i am is reflected as my living and thus my creation and so it is one and equal, and what i do within is what is being done on the without.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to compromise my effect as self creation in what is best by accepting and allowing the addiction to self importance as ego to infiltrate my living/words and so create a separation within who i am and what i do on subtle and also direct ways by becoming moved with feeling emotion as pride, powerful, embraced.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in self compromise due to self interest of wanting to be more powerful and thus more embraced by others then some instead of living what is best for all which will in turn be best for me and thus the release and letting go of addiction to power, importance, praise, and being embraced is what is needed as a self movement so the new can be created as a self/system that is best for all.

I commit myself to release the importance of self in what i do by shifting my self into living through a principle of giving as i would like to receive where i check myself before i share and align to the giving of myself in what is best in self honesty to thus correct the outflow of separation into that which is aligned to self honesty and so creating of myself what is best in that moment for all.
I commit myself to correct the alignment of self interest as addiction to feeling self important to living the word humble and grateful as i realize that all are important here equal to self and all thus require support equal to self, and so i live the word grateful as i have the capacity, understanding, and living will to push this application of releasing self interest into the best of self as i live what is best for all through my thoughts, words, and deeds.
I commit myself to live the words and redefine these words of embrace, praise, power, important, and pride for myself as myself so i no longer seek it externally but can live it as myself within to the without.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”