Another very interesting dream

Ask questions and place perspectives on dreams here
christine

Another very interesting dream

Post by christine »

I just had this dream, I actually just woke up from it and immediately wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it:

I'm driving going up an on ramp to the freeway, I noticed someone coming up behind me, was approaching on my right - said to myself- I'll stay over here, so he can go around me if he wants, I'm going one special speed, he's going another.

Then I was somehow driving up the side of an embankment on the right, all the cars had stopped - all was very quiet - then as I drove forward on this embankment, which was very level and quite wide, I saw why all the cars had stopped -

Across the highway were several large dogs and puppies - all seated in front of 2 large mounds of dirt that were cratered out in the middle - my thought was 'they're awaiting a birth -

On the other of side of the highway - was one truck, I noticed that it was an older truck, it was not an open bed, it looked like some service truck, - there was one puppy and another mound of dirt that was cratered out.

There were no cars coming - both sides of the highway in front of us was empty - the road was dark pavement and looked new, in good condition - no one was out of their cars - the overall sense was of a peace and quietness - almost like a sense of wonder.

My initial perspective upon immediately waking and remembering all the details was sort of a Wow - mankind is stopping peacefully for animals to give birth - I know there's more to this than that and the dream is about me.

Would appreciate perspectives!
Marlen

Re: Another very interesting dream

Post by Marlen »

My initial perspective upon immediately waking and remembering all the details was sort of a Wow - mankind is stopping peacefully for animals to give birth - I know there's more to this than that and the dream is about me.
Hi Christine

I suggest writing out your own experience throughout witnessing this event in the dream, that's what we can begin with to later on see where we stand in relation to the dream and what it is indicating about ourselves. This is to first see who you were in it before creating any further associations. Also suggest to correlate the experience you had in/during the dream in relation to how you are currently experiencing yourself in your day to day living, specifically in relation to 'humanity/ the world/ events'

- I also moved this topic here so that we can begin with the dream-discussions in the appropriate forum.

Thanks for sharing
Maya

Post by Maya »

Christine, with regards to dreams - what must be understood that dreams are reflections of a personality that we have created within and as ourselves which we haven't sorted out yet.
so to add to Marlen's suggestion, it is suggested to investigate the Personality that the dreams represents through walking the Character/Personality dimensions as Fear, Thought, Imagination, Backchat/internal conversation/ Reactions (Emotions/Feelings)/ Physical Behaviour and Consequences.
You can place your writings here and we will support when/if required.

Also, if you haven't already, i suggest listening to:
Dream Interpreter - Life Review
Reptilians - Intuition and Dreams in an Existential History (Part 1) - Part 131
Intuition and Dreams in an Existential History - Reptilians (Part 2) - Part 132
christine

Post by christine »

hi Marlen and Maya -

I will read over what you wrote, one of the reasons I placed it here for perspective as there was just this sense of wonder, so I guess that is where I will start - I will blog about this soon in my JTL - thank you....
christine

Post by christine »

Ok, I just realized that I could use more perspective on this - so, in answer to Marlen's answer, in the dream as me I did not experience myself as anything but as I said a sense of wonder, as though I was witnessing something very profound.

When I awoke and was going over the dream, the backchat was 'wow, if this had occurred during my lightworker days I would have believed I had a prophetic dream of mankind, and I had experienced a rebirthing of myself.

As to what I have been doing as of late regarding mankind, is when I see an image of abuse, I look at it and speak self-forgiveness right then and there, forgiving myself as the abuser and the abused, and even the instrument of abuse. I have been making myself look into the eyes of the anguished that I see, applying commitment statements that I will not give into emotion that will in no way assist and support the being that I am witnessing in suffering. This has been assisting me in being able to remain stable as the breath.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

I have been making myself look into the eyes of the anguished that I see, applying commitment statements that I will not give into emotion that will in no way assist and support the being that I am witnessing in suffering. This has been assisting me in being able to remain stable as the breath.
Ok, I suggest you definitely do apply what Maya has suggested as that will give structure to what you have just shared and allow you to walk the dream point by point. As for the points above, I suggest being aware of not making it a point of antagonism toward who you are as your emotions in order to 'not give into them,' Instead you can understand much more about yourself through what you just mentioned in relation to what you experienced while 'witnessing' this event if you take the dream as a self-revelation to see a character that you might not yet have explored sufficiently. That way we get to understand why any form of emotion comes up, how did we create it in our minds and as such, how we can practically stop it in self-awareness as an 'informed decision,' which means: you are aware of how you created it and as such the common sense realization of why you decide to not participate.

You can share what you find from this point here as well and see what you reveal to yourself through this process.
christine

Post by christine »

Hi Marlen -

thanks - will investigate, as I am not seeing the character ... so will look at the dream again.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Hey Christine.

With regards to walking the character-dimensions what you can do is to go through each dimensions looking at for example: where is the fear represented? Where is the imagination represented? And then script the character out for yourself as such.

Another way to assist oneself is to walk each 'frame' of the dream symbol by symbol investigating what that symbol represents to/as/of self in correlation with self's experience. So if one is for example to have a look at 'ramp' one can look at how one experienced/saw the ramp in the dream and what that image of a ramp in the context of the dream represent within oneself/one's current experiences.

So I'd suggest simply going quite structurally into it, walking each symbol/dimension point by point.

Return to “Dream Discussions”