Nightmares

Ask questions and place perspectives on dreams here
Carrie

Re: Nightmares

Post by Carrie »

Hey Tormod.

Yes, I would look at the point of not deserving. Some questions I would ask are: What is it that you don't deserve? Seeing that the setting of your hallucination was set in a desert, the thirst, and being exposed to the elements/heat - is it water? Shelter? Other requirements to survive? Why would you not deserve it - are others more or less deserving than yourself to have water, shelter, physical stability? Where in your past have you told yourself that you're undeserving? Where did you learn this? Why did you accept it?

For EQAFE support, I suggest The Metaphysical Secrets of Imagination Series.

Really cool share, Tormod. Thanks!
tormod

Post by tormod »

Hey Carrie !

Thank you very much for cool moderating. I am going through larger parts of the imagination series. Really cool, support you provided me with, I am definitely, able to make sence of it! I have, found confidence with myself to work in honesty with issues at hand now. More stabile and more secure!

I am still working on the questions you where able to place in front of me.

Thanks for walking and sharing!
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Cool Tormod! Thanks equally!
tormod

Post by tormod »

My night mares of fever attack being a young boy.

I have now gained some further insight on what happened back then. I was told by Anuaki/the reptile, in imaginations to me like a little sand lizard that lives in the sand... cute enough, that "I was not deserving this": and probably what he meant was water. Since I was so thirsty or experiencing drought within. So that I inn a way could quince my thirst. Perhaps this was all from lack of toughing it have occurred to me. I have lately listened to a radio interview on how children are very much in need of touching and being touched when they are young. I was also told that some children are more exposed to this than others. That some children need this more than others, And some children are more exposed to this than others so it strikes me like lightening from above (Norwegian radio) that I was not given enough physical contact and coze when I was young baby. And darn to my mother who feels this deep within that she was not able to give me that plenty full of coze and intimacy when I was a baby.

That is how I see it. I would love to hear any other perspective and views on this. As I see it could be the root of much of my suffering within existsance as I am.

Thank you very much for reading through.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi Tormod, I'll share some perspectives on what you wrote here
tormod wrote:My night mares of fever attack being a young boy.

I have now gained some further insight on what happened back then. I was told by Anuaki/the reptile, in imaginations to me like a little sand lizard that lives in the sand... cute enough, that "I was not deserving this": and probably what he meant was water. Since I was so thirsty or experiencing drought within. So that I inn a way could quince my thirst. Perhaps this was all from lack of toughing it have occurred to me.
In this case I would take it for what it is, it was a nightmare, it was your mind/imagination which means you can instead simply look at what character/role or experience did I have through it that can be supportive for you to develop self-honesty? How does this dream can be directed in a way wherein you can gather an actual point to work on and self-forgive for example. Else, dreams are just dreams - the same as fantasy comes up in our minds, so with the aim of writing here to support oneself, you can give a step further and analyze if there's any symbolism, ideas, beliefs, perceptions, reactions that came up within you as you were introspecting on this so that you can utilize this 'dream' to support you in your current process
I have lately listened to a radio interview on how children are very much in need of touching and being touched when they are young. I was also told that some children are more exposed to this than others. That some children need this more than others, And some children are more exposed to this than others so it strikes me like lightening from above (Norwegian radio) that I was not given enough physical contact and coze when I was young baby. And darn to my mother who feels this deep within that she was not able to give me that plenty full of coze and intimacy when I was a baby.

That is how I see it. I would love to hear any other perspective and views on this. As I see it could be the root of much of my suffering within existsance as I am.
I was reading the other day Adrian's blog on how he explains that he craves to be caressed because his mother used to do this a lot to him, and so he then has associated craving a relationship to get the same experience. So either way, it is about 'how you define yourself' through the ENERGY and Experience created upon touch, which is then mind-experience upon physical reality. So I would definitely disagree that 'some children need it more than others' you know? because what's justified there is specialness/difference based on personality/characters which are dimensions that have a lot more to consider than just 'ones needing more than others.'

In what you share what you are actually then justifying is that whichever you believe you 'lack' as a point within yourself is your mother's 'fault' for not giving you sufficient touch - and what happens with this is that you create a point of blame toward her for you turning out to be (x) quality or missing out (x) experience in your life - so in that, one shifts the responsibility to 'parents' instead of realizing that you are more than able and capable to self forgive that perception of you lacking that 'touch' from your mother, and so rather look at how you can instead develop the qualities, the aspects that you would want to give to yourself as self-support, instead of holding on to 'trying to make sense of your past through memories' which means that you would only want to 'fix' yourself as the idea of yourself in the past, and 'make up for it' - instead of realizing the actual directive principle that exists here as you, to live and give to yourself that which you see is supportive for you to live and support yourself with.

So, I would suggest also to then always bring through self-honesty whenever you hear those kinds of explanations, in the investigation mode of 'investigate all things and keep what's best' - in that case you can see: ok I see that I maybe lacked this touch from my parents, and that can be so. Therefore you can look at OK then how do I believe that 'lacking touch from my mother' has affected me? what have I caused upon myself for believing I didn't get enough touch? And so disclose those aspects for you so that it is now you that takes responsibility for first of all, having diverted the responsibility to your parents to being the ones that give this to you, or how you have maybe used this perceived lack as a reason, an excuse to not fully support yourself in developing, for example, self-care or self-nurturing.

In taking what you hear as points to investigate within oneself, you can definitely assist you in facing aspects you probably hadn't considered before and so utilize the tools here to always 'take the point back to self' and not attempt to justify anything with knowledge and information, but always see where's the common sense, where can I take responsibility for myself, how can I give that which I perceive I lack to myself, how can I create this point for me and so live it out in my life? Of course always ensuring that it is done in self honesty: considering what is best for you and all involved.

Thanks for sharing.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Awesome support here Marlen.
instead of holding on to 'trying to make sense of your past through memories' which means that you would only want to 'fix' yourself as the idea of yourself in the past, and 'make up for it' - instead of realizing the actual directive principle that exists here as you, to live and give to yourself that which you see is supportive for you to live and support yourself with.
tormod

Post by tormod »

So either way, it is about 'how you define yourself' through the ENERGY and Experience created upon touch, which is then mind-experience upon physical reality.
Thanks Marlen. Cool support!

Now I see it as a total mind experience and that i can work with.
John Grunzweig

Post by John Grunzweig »

Wow! I can't believe I wrote what I wrote in this thread. I hardly remember writing it. I was in some kind of mood that day. Its something I would say, I just can't believe I put it in print.
Terrone28

Post by Terrone28 »

I've had nightmares, usually something/someone is chasing me, (like a monster, snake, killer, etc..), then when I have no place to run, I usually fight back and always defeat them. Almost the same scene when I'm having those nightmares, it only differs who/what chases me. I think that has something to do with me, when I'm having a problem, I don't run from it, I face it and make a solution for it. And I think that's a good one for me. :)
YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

Hi Terrone,
that's interesting, what you wrote. It seems you some control in your dreams. I was wondering, do you feel fear? Also, whether in the dream you fight back within fear? I ask these questions because one challenge you can take on, is facing your fears without violence, and simply focus on not giving yourself away to your fears. It is a dream afterall.

Return to “Dream Discussions”