A team in a dream

Ask questions and place perspectives on dreams here
kevin harold ruscoe

A team in a dream

Post by kevin harold ruscoe »

Hi,

About my dream this morning at around 0630hrs . I decided to question or to tell Marlen about it via Skype . I´ll c&p what i submitted :

[06:54:14] 4KIR4: --seems you´re busy. 2 Things in short. 1st.: It only came up my thoughts that when 5 years ago, in the chat we were talking about the ´dimensions` , to which one *can* enter. I completely had forgotten about the ´dimensions´. and regarding that I just had an interesting dream with Bernard, concentrating on one spot of a very big, greyish room & talking to me like : ´you concentrate & i´ll do the rest´. and i was walking there and one would walk 30 meters and without noticing directly appearing back at the spot of having started to walk, and then there was this kinda curtain suddenly, and behind it was a landscape...and i percepted someone sitting on a rock ontop of a hill. Bernard was telling me something of thought dependencies, in terms of supporting each other in the `dimension´, but I just can´t remember the info ..
[06:56:21] 4KIR4: , while Bernard was in *contact like *'t-pathicaly
[07:02:30] 4KIR4: --And 1 min ago it came to my mind ´i´d be too young´ to enter. :) maybe mentally?! I mean , not that I´m sitting here and concentrating on any *attempt . Maybe I just *suck" in special terms ....
[07:02:45] 4KIR4: or specific terms#
[07:04:00] 4KIR4: "but that´s not me, but mind. lol.... cuz I just `heard´: "Is that you?", on mind after writing the sentence before
[07:10:14] 4KIR4: ^regarding the sentence before.........maybe I ´messed it all up´dew to A&L speciffic handlings (<---mind? -- self-honesty?)
[07:15:55] 4KIR4: I mean , I am not viewing all this as some kinda adventure -- i take this nothing else but serious.....

Thanks for reading , Kev
Marlen

Re: A team in a dream

Post by Marlen »

Cool, in all dreams we can see the experience, who we are and what we say about ourselves and the points I suggest looking at here are
--And 1 min ago it came to my mind ´i´d be too young´ to enter. maybe mentally?! I mean , not that I´m sitting here and concentrating on any *attempt . Maybe I just *suck" in special terms ....
[07:02:45] 4KIR4: or specific terms#
[07:04:00] 4KIR4: "but that´s not me, but mind. lol.... cuz I just `heard´: "Is that you?", on mind after writing the sentence before
Kevin wrote:"you´re to young" : like, my discipline is too little. I spend much time not excessively working on my self. that is true. It seems , now all is becoming more intense, having passed obstacles already like giving my self more trust in realizing that this ain't just a philosophers-time we can spend here on earth, and when thoughts come up like preventing me of discipline ... I must get more organized. That's one point right here.

In these aspects we see the backchat/mind as the interference to you being here in the moment - 'being too young' as you just explained in the chat meaning being 'new to process' or not being experienced enough, when there is never going to be 'sufficient learning about walking process' if all is still taken at a mind level, as a knowledge point instead of actually living it and applying it, which is nothing else that actually starting your own process, so yes I agree with getting the discipline, directing yourself to actually do it instead of continuing pondering about it. This will also support with the experiences of being 'carried away' either by thoughts or experiences you may have at times. Writing is a physical process that supports with stability and that's why we also suggest at all times to begin with DIP Lite to walk through the process of getting to write bit by bit, within understanding the 'greater picture' of why we do this and how to do it practically day by day.

So in dreams it's always cool to add your own self-reflection first, what you see of yourself, how did you experience yourself in that moment as dreams always reflect back to us/who we are no matter 'who else' is in the dream. So it's all our creation and in that the backchat here is very specific to see where and how you are allowing yourself to exist in self doubt/ inferiority and questioning what and 'who you really are.' So I would suggest to take the experience here of not being ready for process, or having to learn more about it, or any other belief and instead of trying to grasp it in the mind, begin writing it out then self-forgiving the limitations, the beliefs and instead see that the common sense is there, because you see it, it is only when we give space in the mind for backchat that things can become confused, convoluted or difficult to look at, while in fact it will all depend on what limitations we accept and allow ourselves to exist as.

Therefore, you can begin asking yourself the question: who are you/ who do you accept and allow yourself to be: the backchat as limitations of the 'you' that you currently exist as in the mind, or actually walk the process to develop that certainty of self as the reality of who you are that exists as potential in every moment that you are able to stand as self directive here, as your mind and physical? And that's then the beginning of establishing you as your process.

In terms of the other stuff like seeing dimensions or else, I'd say is not relevant to give attention to but rather looking at the words that came up in the mind and see if they really represent who you really are, the same as experiences.

Thanks for sharing and if something's not clear, ask.
Leila

Post by Leila »

Looks like the dream is merely showing you the various ideas, concepts and imaginations you have created around the word 'dimensions' and what it means to 'go into the dimensions'. So here you could practically use the dream to assist and support yourself to disconnect these attachments so that you do not have any ideas or expectations of what the dimensions are like. Then I would also look at letting the 'dimensions' point go, because as Marlen indicated, it is not something relevant at this point to indulge yourself in.
kevin harold ruscoe

Post by kevin harold ruscoe »

Cool. Thanks to both of you for reply&support
Anna

Post by Anna »

Cool guys!

Return to “Dream Discussions”