Not sure what to think of Dreams

Ask questions and place perspectives on dreams here
namaste203

Not sure what to think of Dreams

Post by namaste203 »

Okay so most of the last twenty years I have been interested in dreams, I was considered a prophetess/a psychic and whatnot, but now after listening to the information I am not sure what to think. They are part of the Mind system I would imagine so does that mean they should be ignored? I assume the answer to that is a resounding yes LOL, but is there no way that the real LIFE me might be trying to get through to me since I am not actively participating but am asleep? I am curious about this things, any thoughts?
Maite

Re: Not sure what to think of Dreams

Post by Maite »

namaste203 wrote:Okay so most of the last twenty years I have been interested in dreams, I was considered a prophetess/a psychic and whatnot, but now after listening to the information I am not sure what to think. They are part of the Mind system I would imagine so does that mean they should be ignored? I assume the answer to that is a resounding yes LOL, but is there no way that the real LIFE me might be trying to get through to me since I am not actively participating but am asleep? I am curious about this things, any thoughts?
Dreams have become such that they will reveal points to us that we cannot necessarily face/walk through in our life. So - when you remember your dream, write it out and see what points came up in the dream that are revealing points/aspects of yourself that you haven't yet faced/corrected/aligned in self-honesty. So - you can work with dreams in the same way as you do with memories or events in your day-to-day life. Though - with dreams - specifically, place yourself as every person in the dream - because the dream comes entirely from yourself - therefore every person that appears in your dream - is showing you a part of yourself.

We're mostly used to just 'riding the wave' of our dream - and being a 'passenger' so to speak. However, one is actually able to be self-directive in dreams. The fact that one is sleeping does not mean one is not here. Therefore, when dreaming, one will see that one is actually able to correct oneself in the dream and take a moment to go 'wait a minute, why am I accepting this point' - and then change oneself within the dream. So, process doesn't end when we go to bed - it is about who we are in every moment, whether we are awake or asleep.

So - understand that dreams are nothing special or 'more than' - as what they have been defined as in the past - they are simply again mirrors for who we are.

I suggest also having a look at your words "that the real LIFE me might be trying to get through to me". Understand that there is no 'real life me' that exists separate from who you are this very moment - there is no 'separate, pure being' existing inside you, separate from your mind, detached from your mind. Your mind and your 'life force' are completely amalgamated and one - which is You. So - it is up to you to actually birth yourself to life - which is done with the tools presented here of breathing, writing, self-forgiveness, self-honesty and self-corrective application.
christine

Post by christine »

Cool Support Maite -

I have seen within my own process, that when I dream, the dream is showing me a point that I am suppressing, that I have either ignored or don't want to look at, so the dream provides a cool support, as I see/realize/understand that all the components in the dream are me.

So, yes, do not ignore your dreams but let them assist, support and show you what you are accepting and allowing, as you.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Cool support and perspectives here

I had a dream earlier today while taking a nap and so for me what I will do now is write it out and look at overall my experience within the dream. I will write it out to the best of my ability, any thoughts, feelings or emotions I had, what I was doing, who I was interacting with, if there were any reactions towards them and then from there look at what this dream is showing me specifically - what can I see in self honesty this point/dream is revealing to me that I had not yet perhaps willed myself to see within my own writing. So I will write out all the components and then begin self forgiveness and self corrective statements, correlating where I can see the experience in the dream being 'played out' in my life, when I am awake. So that is how I have/do approach self support/investigation within dreams.
namaste203

Post by namaste203 »

Cool; I appreciate all the input, thanks so much.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Cool feedback and replies here guys, thanks

I also suggest getting the following interviews if you are interested in learning more about the design of dreams as a programmed function in the mind, how it worked in the past where there was still a soul construct and what the purpose of dreams nowadays in process is for too.

Reptilians - Intuition and Dreams in an Existential History (Part 1) - Part 131

Intuition and Dreams in an Existential History - Reptilians (Part 2) - Part 132
namaste203

Post by namaste203 »

I can't afford all the information, but I did have a strange dream today.

I know that all of the people are really me. So how come every time I saw Obama he seemed to be "into" me? it was weird. We were quite close then he showed up later just staring adoringly at me. I wish I had wrote this earlier so much of the dream has been lost from the day. I can't say there is much about him I admire except it surprising he he has lasted so long with everyone trying to impeach him. The lightworkers think he is a savior and others want his head, but me I am very much not involved in politics. I think the could be good underneath it all but. Oh well I don't know.
Anna

Post by Anna »

namaste203 wrote:I can't afford all the information, but I did have a strange dream today.

I know that all of the people are really me. So how come every time I saw Obama he seemed to be "into" me? it was weird. We were quite close then he showed up later just staring adoringly at me. I wish I had wrote this earlier so much of the dream has been lost from the day. I can't say there is much about him I admire except it surprising he he has lasted so long with everyone trying to impeach him. The lightworkers think he is a savior and others want his head, but me I am very much not involved in politics. I think the could be good underneath it all but. Oh well I don't know.
What I would suggest, based on the support given here in context to dreams - is to investigate the dream from the perspective that all aspects of the dream represent yourself. So here you can look at what 'Obama' symbolizes for you, and then look at it within a context of how this relates to yourself and your daily living.

Return to “Dream Discussions”