How to practically stop the influence of sleep and dream which is out of reach?

Ask questions and place perspectives on dreams here
ZachWang

How to practically stop the influence of sleep and dream which is out of reach?

Post by ZachWang »

After a whole night's sleep about 5 hours, I woke up in the morning, I had feelings in my stomach area, which was very hard to explain, it was uncomfortable, and it was like worry, fear or anxiety....But when I woke up, I forgot my dream completely, not even a small detail...So, I did not know what I dreamt of, which made me be in such a innerly unstable state. I know it connects to all the points that I am facing now. I can release and let go of all those nasty feelings in my stomach area through writing and doing self-forgiveness. But here what I focus on is sleep and dream, which is out of my control, how do I deal with it? thanks.
barbara

Re: How to practically stop the influence of sleep and dream which is out of reach?

Post by barbara »

Hey - I suggest checking out this interview from the "Why am I series": Why do I wake up in a mood

"How can statements like ‘I hate mornings!’, ‘I’m not a morning person’ and ‘it takes a long time for me to wake up in the mornings’ become part of your self definition & personality?

Why do you sometimes wake up in a bad mood for no apparent reason?

How can you then lose an entire day because of this mood?

Where do these bad moods come from?"

As far as I remember, this recording should be of support with this point, Wangzhangkai.

Return to “Dream Discussions”