America and Donald Trump

Gian

America and Donald Trump

Post by Gian »

Hi Everyone - I am a South African and I have hear of the news of Donald trump becoming president.

So - I have opened this thread to PREVENT as a Destonian.

What is to come for America is truly unpredictable, but what is predictable is Who we are within this.

SO - if you have any reactions, fears or insecurities of Donald Trump being president of the entire America, then come on down to Self Forgiveness - because he is president as a reflection of who we are, and we can not deny anything, we can not blame anyone, we cna not go out and live FEAR now. we must stand up and take self responsibility.

How does this work? start with writing the first part of the statement as follow - I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to.......

What follows after the word to is that of taking self responsibility and owning it.

Like this - I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to FEAR Donald trump fucking up America and creating chaos, seeing and realizing that Donald trump by himself can not do anything and it requires the participation of ME and all individuals to make things a reality, to hate, to do crime, to have injustice starts with me and my neighbor and so even when I have all these fears of what can happen with Donald trump in power, I see and realize that I am responsible for my actions and so are each and every other person and Donald trump can not be blamed and given the responsibility of what I or anyone else do as individuals within our daily living which creates and makes this world in fact.

Then you keep on going, any thought, any feeling, any emotion and secret blaming or cursing or anything that is within you on this topic, write it out within that structure TO take back self authority, self responsibility, to stand up within YOU deciding who you are going to be forward in time by changing who you are HERE.

I forgive myself that I have ACCEPTED and ALLOWED myself to...........feel dis-empowered living in America because Donald trump is president now, seeing and realizing that only I can dis-empower myself through believing that one man will can change WHO I am and all others and so I give away all of my power to one man, and thus playing a victim.

This is support for the Americans and the rest of the world.
JessicaArias

Re: America and Donald Trump

Post by JessicaArias »

I forgive for accepting and allowing myself to feel sad about the results of the election because I don´t like to see people being treated bad and perceived as different or as a threat to other humans.

I forgive for accepting and allowing myself to participate in fear within and as myself due to Trump winning because I feel things will get worse in the world and for example americans will do mean things to people that they perceive as different , within this I forgive for accepting and allowing m yself not not to realise and see that we are all participating in the same behaviours and thoughts against each other and this person is a representation of our collective mind.
So, I commit myself to use this as an example of the taking this points in consideration within me to change the things I don´t want to see in the world within and as myself.

I forgive for accepting and allowing myself to feel sad with the people that voted for Trump because that shows what they promote and even if they don´t say it loud , within their inner self they think that - for example, in my case - mexicans are a threat/menace to them and we are not. Within this, I forgive for accepting and allowing myself to think, believe and feel that people are different from me due to their skin color and their cultures and who they are within this world. I see, realise and understand I am also promoting hate against one person and all people in the world and instead of that directing all this to myself so I can cleat this patterns within myself and keep working on not participating in my mind and choose life in every decision I make within my day and within every breath.

I forgive for accepting and allowing myself to keep and hold thoughts/emotions/feelings and nasty words within myself against other people instead of saying them lound due to fear of being judged as a bad people; so I prefer to keep it in my inner self as back-chats instead of exposing them and clearing myself from that systems inside myself and assist myself and others to stop participating in the mind. I see, realise and understand I am not different from the people that voted for T, they are me and I am them but, the "difference" is I am aware I am the solution. So, when and as I see myself participating in sadness, fears in relation to this election, I stop, I breathe and I focus on my process of change.
YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel scared and worried about my future, and the future of people I know, with Donald Trump becoming president. I realize that people are the ones that make decision to follow orders, so its our collective responsibility for whatever we decide to do onto another. One man can't be blamed, or is responsible for everything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel sad that a woman won't be president, because I realize that this is just a nice idea I would have liked that it won't really be making things better or changing things, because the harsh reality we go through involves all of us as people and humans, that we are the ones that create and start the harshness, the abuse, and it doesn't end or start with just one person alone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to enter into a panic or disbelief that Donald Trump is president. Instead I can just realize that this is the reality and that I must work with what is here and be practical in my life, instead of entering into a suppression or denial of what is here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel angry and upset and blame people, blame the system, say how stupid American are, or blame someone or something, instead of realize that this is creating a separation from what is here, and people that are here, that I need to walk with reality and make things better, through direct participation here in my reality.
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear Donald will not be able to bring back out industry where other countries have bad economies and cheap labor so things are produced more in other countries then USA, but I'm afraid Donald can't actually do any to influence companies to buy products made and grown/mined from here in USA.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear Donald not actually being able to do anything to make the economy better where we produce things here because if ee don't produce anything here and all we do is buy from other countries, what do we have that keeps us relevant besides military power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear Donald is just a figure head who doesn't do anything, and that the military is only going to grow and that will continue to be the iy thing USA has is violence against others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my fears about USA not doing anything but growing it's military violence as being the same relevant fear as before donald was elected where i fear the president might be no more then like the queen in England where she's just a figure head who get's free money for her royal birth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysekf to fear that there are powerful people pulling all the strings from begin the scene and that there is nothing to live for but standing as an individual where are great percieve unity in democracy is not real unity, where of course ot isn't because just look around, there's no unity except self intrest and that's not a real union.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry I got conned, where I didn't spend hardly an hour looking into the actual election, but it came at me from so many different angles indirectly that the thought, the backchat, the gossip, the allure, caught me anyway and it seems to be all a big distraction, or at least is just a big distraction in the worst case scenario.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel victimized that the most anyone on earth can do for me is make a big show and distract me, where even then I allow mysekf to be distracted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall into the election deception, where an entire year was just this big distraction to fuck me in my mind and I accepted it.

When and as I see news of Donald, or think of Donald, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I need to be making sure I'm looking at what he is really doing, what people are really doing in reaction to him, and thus, I commit myself to when conversation comes up of Donald, to check myself, and make sure I'm speaking from myself and not getting caught up in the allure and the fantasy of having a billionaire president and all the gossip to sip on and get high off.

I specifically would work on not gossiping about Donald because I have been seeing the importance of not speaking judgement of other's, where that was something I would do about the candidates, where u didn't even do any research about either one of them, I just enjoying spouting the crazy stuff I'd heard of either of them, and in the end, I didn't know anything of what I was saying, and I was swept up in the bandwagon of gossip like everyone else, and really it just degraded me, which is why I'm glad I deliberately stayed out of getting too caught uo in it, but I still said things that I need to reflect on, because I don't want to take about anyone else just based on what I've heard indirectly, and I don't want anyone taking a bit me as gossip and rumors, so that was something to investigate.
Anna

Post by Anna »

What My Inner Trump Hater Shows about Me. DAY 390
https://vixensjourneytolife.wordpress.c ... e-day-390/

During the past couple of days I have seen a lot of people expressing some very negative emotions towards Donald Trump (but also towards Hillary Clinton) and I have noticed how there behind the feelings of ‘shock’, ‘anger’ and ‘disgust’, also is a certain satisfaction that we seldom speak about; how it can feel good to hate someone, to feel disdain for them, to despise them.

At the same time, I have been looking at a point within myself of carrying very subtle and hidden blame towards others; something that’s come up both with my partner but also with other people.

So it made me have a look at this pattern within me, my inner ‘Trump hater’ so to speak, who finds a satisfaction in seeking out enemies and victimizing/sanctifying myself in the process. Now, I know that the experience of satisfaction isn’t as obvious, some may not even experience it as such, and it also is not the focus on this blog post. The point is really that we are very quick to point out scapegoats and faults in others before looking at our own.

It is very easy to claim to have sanctified values and something entirely different to actually live out those values, day in and day out, in every moment. How many of us actually do that? It is very easy to look as someone like Trump (or Hillary) and see the devil, but what about our own inner devils? It is so easy to see ourselves as “good-hearted, hardworking Americans” (literally or figuratively speaking since I am not actually an American) that looks even more benevolent in the light of someone like Trump. But what about our own inner Trumps? When do we ever confront these aspects of ourselves or examine them in minute detail down to every single word ever spoken or publicly written? Maybe we should?

Donald Trump isn’t the reason this world is in the condition it is in. We are that reason, each of us individually and collectively as well all make up a part of the world that is here, whether through seemingly innocent gossiping and exclusion of certain members of our community or through over consumption and obsession with buying the ‘right’ things – we’re all in some way contributing to creating the world EXACTLY as it is OR we would not waste our time being angry at Trump for ‘how bad’ he is. If we were truly doing something about the state of the world, we would be out there doing it, far too busy to worry about the apparent power of another individual. We would be out there using our own.

Self-Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use another person as a scapegoat and as focal point for which I project everything that’s bad, within me and within the world onto, and so when I put all the focus and attention on them, I look better in my mind’s eye, I can hide behind them and say “see, I’m not so bad” and thereby abdicate responsibility for the evil and nastiness that I contribute with to this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look in a deliberately critical and judgmental way towards people in frontline positions of seemingly power and within that wait for any moment for them to screw up or make a mistake so that they can be taken down and stripped off their power

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be deliberately suspicious towards someone that I perceive having gotten into a position of power, believing that they must’ve necessarily faked and cheated their way to this position

I forgive myself that I have not accepted or allowed myself to realize, see and understand that what I am confronted with when I react to a person in a position of power that I am critical towards, is my own relationship with power and being in a position of leadership, where I know that I could do more and be more to be a leader in my field – within myself even – but instead of developing my own leadership skills, I come down hard on someone else in a position of power, to keep the negative focus on them so I can keep a positive focus on me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience a hidden and subtle experience of satisfaction within being critical, judgmental, spiteful and even hateful towards a person in a power position, because it makes me feel righteous and it makes me feel like the more I hate and despise that person, the more I remove myself from them and the bad things that I perceive they stand for, and thus I rise up within my own mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to secretively believe that I should have the power that I see another person has, and that I believe they shouldn’t have and that I would make a much better leader than them because I believe that I see EVERYTHING that’s wrong and everything that’s right in this world and thus I place myself in a position of over-power within my mind, but without actually claiming any real power or doing anything lead to take a leadership position

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on being critical and judgmental towards another person in a leadership position rather than looking at who I am as a leader within my own life, towards my own body and mind and myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always conveniently find someone whom I can blame as being the big bad wolf in a situation, and to even seek out ‘signs’ of someone being a big bad wolf in heir words so that I can make them into a big bad wolf in my mind and in conversations with others and thereby get the target off my own back as well as focus my attention of hating them and despising them and so not focus on actually changing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with nitpicking another person’s words and to deliberately and within preconceived judgment ‘look for’ faults and inconsistencies within their words so that I can disempower them within my mind and hold them at fault for what they say, when I in fact hold no such scrutiny towards my own words or what I accept or allow to come out of my mouth

Self-Corrective Statements

When and as I see that I am accepting and allowing myself to focus on another person’s apparent faults and flaws within my mind, I stop and I breathe.

I realize that if I am focusing on another person’s faults and flaws it is an indication that I am looking at them from within a state of ego within me, of sitting on a high horse in my mind, thinking I am better than them when in fact I am merely using them as a scapegoat to not have to focus on myself or my own faults and flaws

I commit myself to stop using other people as scapegoats to not have to focus on myself

I commit myself to stop focusing on other people’s flaws and faults and instead focus on myself and what I can do to change myself, how I can become the best possible leader of myself, my body and my mind, how I can contribute to creating a world that is best for all

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”