Daily Self Forgiveness

Garbrielle

Re: Daily Self Forgiveness

Postby Garbrielle » 13 Apr 2017, 06:31

Day 30

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seek attention from others and thus within this create a tension within me of constantly needing to be accepted and thus acceptable within my expectations how others interact and treat me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define my mental state within a polarity of how others treat me in moments of face to face interactions or even in passing by moments, where i will desire certain specific outcomes and within this go into a positive experience of acceptance and thus only when i have this will i go into a form of self acceptance.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to program myself based on the feedback of my reality in a way of solely giving others the directive of who i am in moments within the understanding of myself in my living and thus not actually standing within my living as my directive, but separate, in my mind space as a desire and a need of acceptance from my external world though never actually living this as me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into disappointment when i see, realize, and understand that i have not let go of the desired outcome of attention that i wanted and craved and thus go into a spiral of feeling weakened and inferior as someone who has been rejected.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to dilute myself in believing that what i am perceiving as my mind interpretation of how others treat me is real, when i see, realize, and understand that it is my own self judgment, self rejection, and self depreciation i am accepting and allowing within me as i have yet to stand within myself in full acceptance and stopping the mind as separating me from my potential which is here within my words and actions as a being in the physical.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to walk the simplistic path of accepting myself as a physical being and accepting all here equally and walking what is necessary to change myself in my living to align with life in what is best as the physical and thus standing based on my own self direction within my own principles i live day to day.

I commit myself to stand within the thoughts that go into judgment of myself and others by releasing them and living the acceptance of myself as a being in the physical doing my best to walk what is best for myself and all life through my actions day to day of self change.

I commit myself to live the word ease as i see a tension form in my body to get noticed as i release the desire and let go of any expectation of what is here within interactions and living and breath back to the physical groundedness as my body.

i commit myself to clear my starting point before i share so i am in a directive stand of who i am, and i commit myself to share when i see fear come up to not do so as i push my resistances in day to day living.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 14 Apr 2017, 06:00

Day 31

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be stimulated within myself if i see a guy with muscles, handsome face, and tall lean build.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to follow the thought that ‘i like this guy, he is cute’ direct me into honing in on such a guy and within that go into an equal depression state where i will create the experience that i am not good enough for such a guy.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself based on who i will interact with and who i will stay away from based on the way i am ‘attracted’ to men, when i see, realize, and understand i am simply following a picture within my mind and in that following thoughts that i am attracted to them, when in reality i am only following because i have programmed myself to believe that men with muscles, tall and lean, and have a handsome face will give me a good life, keep me entertained, and keep me safe through movies of such men having this same picture as the hero who save the women and save the day.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to associate men who are tall, lean, handsome, and muscular to be good guys who will treat me with care and respect, when i see, realize, and understand that this is not a basis of who a being is based on the way they look and thus is limiting within finding out who multiple people are regardless of a picture presentation, which says very little through the mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to associate success, safety, and enjoyment with handsome, tall, and muscular men and desire that as a partner.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be blinded by the picture of the being and become lost in the picture as my desires to have that, and have the imagination dream i conjured up of the beautiful house, beautiful children, money success, and intelligence, where i would be the perfect women in such a dream world and then within that define myself as perfect if i could get that guy.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to chase a feeling as having this perfect life and dream of the ultimate living with another, when i see, realize, and understand that this is not something that is based on looks and how the image presents itself and how i feel about it within my body about looking at them, but it is about how in fact the creation of such a life is based on the physical movement and determination to have such a life as well as aligning it to a world that is best for all life, which is who i am within what i create in my life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have a perfect life and base it on an imagination through the image of a specific looking male, not seeing, realizing, and understanding how i am trapping myself to a illusion that does not in fact exist as what actually matters is not what the being look like, but who he or she is within their living principle as themselves, how the treat themselves and others that says volumes.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become angry at the reality of such a scenario when i see i am actually to much feeling insecure to go and talk to such a guy and thus self abuse myself as my picture, blaming my body and my face for not being good enough, hating my body and face for not being good enough, and being jealous at those perfect looking couples with the perfect guy and perfect female, and being spiteful toward such a couple in my mind because i see i can not have that based on the way i perceive myself and my own body.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself and my physical body based on it not living up to the expectation i have taken in and adapted as my self image and thus go into resentment, physical and mental abuse and bullying toward myself, hating and sabotaging myself based on the beliefs i have created of self harm and self deprecation, and thus go into the belief that i am not good enough, i am a victim to others, and become spiteful, jealous, and attackative towards those whom i see are living this relationship and desire that.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through the image of my mind as thoughts, beliefs, pictures, emotions, expectations, and desires and through this miss the simplicity of who we are here, all each and everyone as life, as the physical equality and oneness that exist, and thus i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not recognize and appreciate the unique expression that each individual has to share and offer, and within this find my own unique expression and create with it that which is supportive for all life as my own self expression.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to harm others based on my own separation of myself as life within me and thus live it, and so create abuse, harm, and havoc within myself and outflow this onto others whom i harm with looks, words, and resonate behavior that is not supportive for life here to flourish, but allowing and accepting myself to be degraded and thus degrade the potential that is here with others as we create.

I commit myself to let go of the image of my mind as pictures of muscular men, as i realize this is a trap to go into self compromise, judgment and comparison. I commit myself to instead live the words self appreciation, unique expression, physical, and find words that support the expression in others that i can see in them and thus equally support myself to live equally so.

I commit myself to flag any thoughts of comparison with other women and release myself through breath, living the word equal beings, and expressing in those moments with communication and understanding to get to know who the person is beyond the image in my mind.

I commit myself to move beyond image and make efforts to understand each one’s unique expression as i equally live these words for myself and push my self creation in my living.

I commit myself to stop all backchat of comparison and desire of being someone else, and move into my breath, and create with what is here, move myself in the physical, and create something useful and substantial for a better world and a better self.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 15 Apr 2017, 06:27

Day 32

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be appreciated.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to give appreciation to others so i will get appreciation in return.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to please others so i will in return gain some sort of positive feedback where i can feel good about myself and my ego even subtly will be stroked.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use humility as a way to reach my goal of seeking some sort of positive energy even lying to myself where i believe i am being truthful and forth right, but in reality i see my mind participation in my backchat and i am still allowing thoughts of separation, harm, and abuse in moments.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continue to participate in the mind as beliefs in a harmful way where i seek revenge on others based on taking things personal, but will act in ways against my will or intention to please them and make myself seem good, agreeable, and decent.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the truth of life as appreciation, humility, and decency to others in a way to gain something from it and use it for my own self interest to feel good, when i see, realize, and understand this is 'evil' within it's nature and creating separation within my enviroment and those i exist in it with.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continue to participate in the thoughts that it's impossible to stop all my thoughts, when i see, realize, and understand it's not a matter of belief but of application and self will in the physical and that it indeed is possible as it's been done for myself in moments and it's been done absolute in life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to diminish myself due to desires and beliefs and thus keep my self interest in tack to get my energy feed even in the subtlest of moments and using the very support that would set me free.

I commit myself to stop the thoughts in breath, working and correcting that which is not aligned and supportive, and moving back to breath and physical simplicity in living when i go into desires and wants.

I commit myself to use breath to move through the desires to get an energy fix and focus on my commitment to stop and stand in integrity for my own self stability and that support for all here.

I commit myself to stop using others as a way to gain energy from there support or praise, seeking it rather it being a natural flow of what is here.

I commit myself to flagpoint myself when i go into a movement of needing attention or appreciation, and bring the words back to myself and live these words for me.

I commit myself to give these words to myself and so i can give them to others and let go of any desire to have them given to me because i am already self fulfilled.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 16 Apr 2017, 06:48

Day 33

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss the simplicity of what is here as the physical world i am a part of in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the direct reality that is here living by accepting desires, wants, needs, and judgments.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to complicate my world inner and outer through particpating in polarities of more/less, positive/negative, and thus trap myself in the cycles of energy as automated following in this infinite cycled loop.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to project myself into a desire to fulfill as being superior, standing out, being special, so i can get praise and attention through others and thus seek fulfillment outside of myself as i have accepted and allowed a belief of lack.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a belief of lack due to a desire that i entertained from the beginning of my separation of life that i want more.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from life itself within and as me as a whole being that is here as physical as life, and diminish my capacity to stand as life due to the false identity i have created called my ego self which is the part of me that wants more and thus creates the belief as such in balance that i lack.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself through the thoughts that i lack and that i need something to fulfill me when in reality what is here as direct living within into the without is fulfilled and able to be created as myself through my own directive will.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss take the act of desire as something that is valid when i see here that it is not valid as it creates a lack and thus within this an inequality of myself here in all that exist.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself here and so create an alternate reality of illusion or false hoods in the realm of the mind dimensions as my thinking, imagining, and memory database that i have believed to be real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in the false reality as beliefs and desires through my addiction to energy which is in itself unacceptable as it's taking from substance as self and not creating equality and so making life diseased within and without which is not the natural order of life as this physical reality here direct as the simplicity of breathing and walking what is best in self honesty, this i prove through time consistently until it is done.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to energy and thus resist my self as life in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that energy is more desirable then life here in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live short sighted and in self indulgence instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding the consequences of what i am creating as self abuse and real life harm as i living expression of my will here which is demanned as abuse.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deman myself making me less then who i am as life through accepting and allowing self interest over the interest of all to be my will instead of standing in common sense which is the sense of the physical that can be commonly applied by all for all.

I commit myself to walk the will of self as breath until i am consistent through time proven that i am here.

I commit myself to stop all thoughts as ego driven desires and release myself from energy holds as resistances through self forgiveness, self change, and absolute living - which i have redefined as a breath solution in what is best for all through direct self will.

I commit myself to release my ego as energy in motion within self and move to the physical as the simple living in direct reality working with fact and self honesty.

I commit myself to live the words gentle, awareness, and expression as i support myself to honor myself as life and respect the gift i have given to myself to walk this process for life and myself in such a dedication and commitment to balance who i am in my living through the challenges and consequence.

I commit myself to live the word grace being grateful in my pace for what i have walked thus far as i honor equally life here which is always in support of what is best for all.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 17 Apr 2017, 05:41

Day 34

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become annoyed at the sound of noises in my reality that are disturbing my peacefulness of my presence in a moment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame sound for disturbing my peace, when in reality i am not truly in peace but conflict as i fight with my world and thus myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to move into a form of self deception where i will slightly go into an anger toward the noise disturbing my peace, but then suppress it and believe that i am good.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my reaction as annoyance and so resist the support that will be seen once i embrace the noise.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to make my reality about my comfort and not put into practical terms in common sense the reality of everything else that is existing here as well.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my enviroment and thus desiring to put in place control so i can get what i want.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fight with myself in relation to controlling my enviroment, missing the solution that is here in common sense and what is best.

I commit myself to embrace the noise reaction as myself, transform it into an acceptance by breathing it in and moving my presence into the word accept stand.

I commit myself to embrace myself as the noise allowing it to move through me and seeing what i can see and learn about myself within it.

I commit myself to use breathe to move through the energy which is fleeting and embrace the moment for what it is as direct reality, and live the words what is best for all.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 18 Apr 2017, 06:27

Day 35

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become irritated within my body, like a feeling of ants crawling internally and blame it on my niece who is acting in a way of a teenager in the system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to entertain thoughts of judgment toward my niece and see her as the cause of this irritating itch inside my body, where i go into a reaction of wanting to get it out, and so inevitably blame it on my niece through a belief i have created externally that she is the cause for the behavior she is living out.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge my niece as a brat when she is indulging in her own desires and within me go into reaction as if i am perfect and expect the same perfection from her.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become a hypocrite and self deceptive as i manipulate myself to believe she is the problem, when it's my own programming as blame and participation in judgments and desire for specific outcomes which is the source of the irritation energy i am feeling internally physically, it being self created and energized.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of my dad yelling at me when he believed i was doing something annoying and he would have little to no patiences and scream at me to shut me up and shut me down.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take on this same programming where i use abuse as emotional manipulation through my voice tonality and my presence of force when i speak to my niece to get her to do my will and get her to submit to my needs which is being fueled by my own thoughts of being irritated and desiring it to stop internally and abdicating my own responsibility to stop myself through blaming my niece as the cause, when i am the cause as i am creating it within me as me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into abuse toward my niece where i make it about her and the energy, instead of slowing myself down, breathing, and letting go of any form of speaking/support until i am completely clear and able to be without force.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to speak in reaction when i am in irritation towards my niece instead of slowing myself down, and living a word or walking forgiveness to release the energy then and find a solution which can be to stay quiet equally so until i am directing myself and not directed by energy.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be self indulgent to have my world be at peace and blame others like my niece, instead of breathing and getting more involved with where she is at, how she is dealing with things, and understanding her more on an equal level to give support that is effective and considerate of her as an equal being walking her process as i am.

I commit myself to let go of the desire to speak and support when i am not clear and stable in my self and voice.

I commit myself to live the word stability, calm, and patiences as i move through my own programming first before i share support with others.

I commit myself to take all reactions back to myself and stop blame as i live the words self responsibility and common sense.

I commit myself to share myself through consistent action of self responsibility being proven through time, and also I commit myself to live the word understanding, involved, and considerate with people who are here in my world to give support as best i am able to equally as how i would want if i where in there shoes.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 19 Apr 2017, 14:54

Day 36

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to get irritated at people who are being or acting differently then expected.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have the enviroment controlled in a way where i know what is going to happen and what is expected of me, so i can act accordingly as i fear being off guard or having to improvise in moments for fear of doing something dumb or being seen as stupid.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being stupid based on a belief that i am within a point of acting stupid or being seen as stupid is something that makes someone have a bad impression of me and thus I am less likely to be friendly and be comfortable in the environment.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being uncomfortable in my enviroment and so i will do and act in ways where i know what exactly is going to happen so i can be in the moment to moment able to escape or create a way where i am back into my comfort zone even if that means i give up and isolate myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be alone rather then be outside my comfort zone where i could be open for being seen as stupid or abused by other people.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being stupid in my reality based on the belief that i am going to be made fun of, singled out, and judged as not as worthy and thus be on my own with no resources around to support or protect me from uncomfortability.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of fear based on memories i am holding on to of being ridiculed, singled out, and judged as not worthy.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that of my self being stupid and unworthy in moments and so accept and allow those boys to speak and talk to me in such ways and do nothing within myself to stop or change it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less then, not as good as, and not worthy as and thus perpetuate this belief system within myself and in others in my reality that i am not worthy enough.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed fear to direct me in these interactions instead of my self understanding of who i am, my beingness, and how i live and thus stand within myself as life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see the word stupid as bad and smart as good, instead of redefining these words into words that can be lived in what is best.

I commit myself to live the words stupid to stand within a way of 'stump period' where in when i find i am going into a sense or fear of being stupid, realize it's actually a part of myself that i am stumped on and thus i need more understanding within the point inside myself, so it's not a good or bad, but a point of understanding that is needed to get to more clarity on a topic or point being walked.

I commit myself to live the word smart as a redefined word as 'source my heart' where in what i am expressing as my heart, which is earth, my physical living is that which is self, my living in what is best and thus within the understanding that this way of living is from self as my creation within the directive principle of supporting all and it's being made physical thus is a smart way of living for myself as for all as it's done in my best efforts to live in this way and is thus being shown through reality as such.

I commit myself to walk these words into my living in a way of supporting me to change these fear moments in to moments of self expression and self creation, where i can change myself and the way i live to be more direct and best for all.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 20 Apr 2017, 06:00

Day 37

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to save people and within this go into an experience that preempts the desire to save of feeling bad and sad people are in the condition they are in and that i can make them feel better.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to save others because within myself i have kept a back door open where i can be saved by someone outside myself, someone can swoop down and save me from my own self created consequences.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a belief and a wishful thought that i can be saved from my own consequence i have created out of the blue and without having to face what i have created.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed msyelf to desire this for others because i am afraid of my own consequence, i am afraid of the parts of myself i don't understand, and so i go into a panic rather then a breath and stability.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to move into energy as panic where i can get lost in the mind of thoughts, instead of grounding myself in the physical and realize my ability to walk the consequence, understand myself within it, and thus embrace me as that part of myself as i find and create ways of solution.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed people pleasing as a way to subdue my fear and thus miss the opportunity that is here within self responsibility, learning about myself within the patterns, and creating myself here in self change and self stability using the principles of life and the tools of support of self honesty, self forgiveness, and self correction.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to try and force change on others because i am in a starting point of fear within the belief that i will not be able to handle all my consequence so i better find allies, when i see, realize, and understand in the end this process to life is determined by self alone, life is here, and thus who am i is what makes the difference.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a disbelief about others that they can't do it on their own, they need my help, not working with the moment here in what makes sense, but forcing my own fears onto others in a way of self insecurity.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed my self insecurity get the better of me where i live in fear and reaction onto others and perpetuate this state onto them.

I commit myself to let go of fear and move myself here, through being absolute within my application of letting go of the fear and facing myself in my reality, i commit myself to stand in self responsibility as i take the reactions back to myself, and i commit myself to share within a point of a giving as me here stable in looking at what i have walked and what i can give in what is best for all.

I commit myself to let go of pleasing as i realize that it is done in fear, i commit myself to move into a living of self appreciation as i embrace myself here and express who i am in the moment, and embrace another for who they are as i appreciate them as a being finding the words that i can learn from another and living them within who i am as i equally do for myself and sharing who i am within it as an example when it opens up.

I commit myself to let go of the desire to save, bring the point back to myself, as i commit myself to save myself by transforming my living from one of fear to one of simplicity, common sense in practical living, and what is best for all life in all ways.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 23 Apr 2017, 06:49

Day 38

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not accept all of who i am, and so continue the separation of myself through hiding the bad or worst of myself within distractions and limitations so i don't have to face these parts i judge.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe it's easier to ignore and dismiss my own dishonesties with a desire to not look at myself and thus miss the opportunity and gift that is in the hidden parts of myself i am keeping dark and not accessible.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not accept everything of myself so through that i can access who i am as that point and finally walk a process of self understanding and self change.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing me and so create more consequence for myself then is necessary.

I commit myself to when i see i am in fear, move into myself as the moment, breath, and live the word self acceptance where i take all of me into myself, hug me as everything, and point by point work with the information, live self forgiveness, and correct myself in this process of change through a gentleness as i walk steadfast in my change to become and live life.

I commit myself to live self acceptance through creating the space within me to see who i am and so become it as me, to stand within it and find the solutions necessary to transform that which is not best of myself into the best i can be.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 23 Apr 2017, 06:50

Day 39

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe the thought that i am good, i am a good person, and within this belief not investigate further who or how i am existing in that moment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to allow an experience of feeling high or good when i go into my mind and think about what i have accomplished and through that accept and allow a feeling of goodness run through me taking me away from what is here as my other thoughts and behaviors in moments in my day.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the positive filled memories of me and what i am doing and through that lose my self standing in these memories and go into a point of feeling good and as if everything is all good.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into believing that these experiences are real when in reality if i look further they are but distractions from the real points i am not looking at or facing.

I commit myself to flag these positive filled thoughts through flagging the memories and energy within them to forgive and change myself within them.

I commit myself to live the word grounded as i move myself into the common sense word or action i can take to become more physical when these positive feelings come up and walk what has to be done to take responsibility for myself and change for what's best for all.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”