My friend is in a life threatening situation

Ask questions to Destonians walking the Process

My friend is in a life threatening situation

Postby Jin Kazama » 04 Mar 2013, 19:33

Hi all,

I would like to keep a lot of the details of this post confidential but I will tell you what has been going on as I need your advice and hope that you will be open minded about people.

I am concerned about the safety of one of my friends. He is one of the nicest people I know. He is very smart, intelligent, helpful and generous. He has many religious qualifications and leads the prayers. He is actually quite young too. He however has gone to study abroad and he told me that where he studies, scholars and students are being killed non stop. I asked him how he was but he told me that where he is, is not the place to be. His institue has guards and detectors at every gate and he told me that in other institutes, the scholars are too afraid to come out and teach. Student get kidnapped and then killed.

He recently updated me on the situation and said that someone got shot outside of his institue.

There's nothing I can do. I was thinking parhaps he could get an early flight back but I don't know if that's possible. :(
Jin Kazama

Re: My friend is in a life threatening situation

Postby Juan Pablo » 04 Mar 2013, 23:12

Jin Kazama wrote:Hi all,

I would like to keep a lot of the details of this post confidential but I will tell you what has been going on as I need your advice and hope that you will be open minded about people.

I am concerned about the safety of one of my friends. He is one of the nicest people I know. He is very smart, intelligent, helpful and generous. He has many religious qualifications and leads the prayers. He is actually quite young too. He however has gone to study abroad and he told me that where he studies, scholars and students are being killed non stop. I asked him how he was but he told me that where he is, is not the place to be. His institue has guards and detectors at every gate and he told me that in other institutes, the scholars are too afraid to come out and teach. Student get kidnapped and then killed.

He recently updated me on the situation and said that someone got shot outside of his institue.

There's nothing I can do. I was thinking parhaps he could get an early flight back but I don't know if that's possible. :(

Cool Jin -- so it seems that the problem is you concerning, as you understand that there is nothing to do?

You know, your sharing reminded me when I saw a dog that was like really weak, and I felt sadness toward him, and I just stood there seeing him, and I started to imagine and think how I would be able to help him, but then I got to the same point -- there was nothing to do -- so I breathed, like really letting go the sadness -- but at the same time, I wonder, what is the point of being sad about it? -- do it will change anything? -- what am looking for to be sad? -- is it just what it is or is there something else behind me being sad?.

What if we concern ourselves deliberately?
What if we are our own guards and detectors on every gate of ourselves to concern ourselves?
What if concerning is just a distraction? -- scary.

Enjoy.
Juan Pablo

Postby Anna » 05 Mar 2013, 10:01

Hi Jin.

Yes, suggest to consider if what you're experiencing is in fact not actually about your friend. Because see, you can't really do anything about it. He decided to go there, he will have to decide what to do. So often the mind will 'take us for a ride' in terms of instigating emotional reactions and if we 'bite' we'll start dramatizing something inside ourselves, often as though worrying is 'doing something about it' but really it is not, we're simply generating energy inside ourselves instead of looking at practical solutions. So a suggestion could be to have a look at what it is about your friend's situation that you react towards -- could it be fear of losing him? Fear of being in a similar situation? Memories popping up? Fear of losing control? -- So suggest to bring the point of reaction back to yourself and investigate and solve it from that perspective in realizing that worrying about something that you have no direction over is useless.

Also Jin - as mentioned in a previous thread, the Desteni forum is a forum based on the Desteni material. As such when we read and listen to the material we gain insights into how the mind works and in who we are as human beings. We're assisted and supported to then begin walking a process of stepping out of the mind. This also means that there is lots of support in the material for the questions you ask and the experiences you describe. So I suggest to begin utilizing the forum for self-support through listening to the interviews, because that is what the forum is here for. So when points such as this come up - you can begin writing about it and sharing yourself in terms of looking inside yourself for what the solution is. This way you'll give yourself the answers and we can stand together in support here on the forum.

Make sense?
Anna

Postby Jin Kazama » 05 Mar 2013, 14:07

Well I still don't know what to do. I have emailed him since and I am waiting for his response.

Come to think of it, what you said does ring some bells and makes some sense. I don't know what you think about my posts but I know that EMS although the focus being on money, it is a system designed to better the quality of human life by being able to share lifes problems openly and get support or atleast suggestions about the issues or circumstances and a source of information.

I am not scared to share what is on my mind or how I feel. Only in cases where I may feel embarassed perhaps. But other than this, I am not afraid of your negative comments. Everything can been seen from different angles and everything I say has come from my current circumstances and feelings or personal experiences, experiences which you may not have experienced or to the same extent so therefore you may not be able to relate to them and hence criticize them.

Usually in a post, I don't share the background knowledge which is what you are unaware of so usually the critics don't leave anything.

I am not going to live in a closed box so say what you want.
Jin Kazama

Postby Anna » 05 Mar 2013, 14:29

Well I still don't know what to do. I have emailed him since and I am waiting for his response.

You can't do anything Jin. You're not there, he is the one that is there who has to sort his situation out. As such what you CAN Do something about is how you are reacting, that's your point of responsibility. Make sense? So suggest to write the point out for yourself.

Come to think of it, what you said does ring some bells and makes some sense. I don't know what you think about my posts but I know that EMS although the focus being on money, it is a system designed to better the quality of human life by being able to share lifes problems openly and get support or atleast suggestions about the issues or circumstances and a source of information.

Yes exactly. Cool.

I am not scared to share what is on my mind or how I feel. Only in cases where I may feel embarassed perhaps. But other than this, I am not afraid of your negative comments. Everything can been seen from different angles and everything I say has come from my current circumstances and feelings or personal experiences, experiences which you may not have experienced or to the same extent so therefore you may not be able to relate to them and hence criticize them.

Jin, my comments were not negative. I am simply sharing with you that the Desteni forum is about the Desteni material and the forum is created for us to come here to support ourselves based on the Desteni material. That's it. Whether you do that or not is up to you. So Jin, please understand that it is not that we or I want you to share any information for our sake - but for you to utilize the forum for self-support. Because that's what it is here for. As such, if you're taking what is being said personally this is something you can bring back to yourself and write about.

Usually in a post, I don't share the background knowledge which is what you are unaware of so usually the critics don't leave anything.

It is certainly not suggested to share any background information that can compromise our practical situation. However we also can't be supported here on the forum if we don't share what is actually going on. So this is something one has to determine for oneself in self-honesty.

I am not going to live in a closed box so say what you want.

Jin, as mentioned, it is not about us wanting something from you - it is about the purpose of the forum. You decide.
Anna

Postby maya rote » 05 Mar 2013, 23:33

cool support here anna - thanks

Jin - what anna has shared with you is simply an explanation of how this forum functions, what it is purpose, what we are doing here - this is not a forum that anyone can come in and just chat about anything - this forum is specific for self support through utilizing / applying the tools provided within / as the desteni message - the tools being: writing, self forgiveness, self corrective statements, breathing - all aligned as assistance and support for us to walk our process of becoming self honest, becoming ourselves, returning to ourselves, through freeing ourselves from the mind's enslavement we have defined / created ourselves as.

so, to be clear - this forum is a supportive platform for anyone that is interested / intrigued by what they saw / read / heard from the desteni material, as articles / blogs / interviews / vlogs - and have decided to support themselves through applying the tools provided - some people have been investigating the material for years before "daring" to share / expose themselves, and some jump right in - all are welcome to join the forum - but you must realize that this forum is dedicated to support ourselves and each other in walking our process of self realization, a process of taking self responsibility for ourselves and becoming for the first time human beings that live and express self respect / honor, a process to becoming one and equal within / as ourselves, to be able to be one and equal to / as all life - anything else has no place on this forum and will not be accepted / tolerated - there are many other forums that welcome people to just spill their guts and share their story without taking any self responsibility, and just rant away, forums where expressing blunt spitefulness is accepted - and if that is what you are interested in doing, then you must find yourself a forum that tolerates that sort of communication - though this isn't the place for that.

look, this process that we are all walking, it's not an easy pill to swallow, and i understand if there is resistance, and points of ego coming up, and becoming defensive and all that - we have all walked through and are still walking these points (i know i am) - so yes, it's cool that you are not afraid to share yourself openly - but from what i see you lack the understanding of what it might mean to be self directive, to take self responsibility, to be self honest - it's like you lack the basic words of the language spoken in this forum - for this, as anna suggested you must go through the material, become familiar with the desteni tools, with the desteni message, investigate the points you read about, see if it "hits home" so to speak, always take it back to yourself and see who you are in relation to what you read / heard / saw - did you react to it, did you see it within yourself - this is an opportunity for you to get to know who you are, and then walk a process to become who you want to be as a living expression of yourself, as life.

as i see it, as long as you don't take the time to walk through the information that is presented, what you are doing is expecting us to teach / show you, and we are willing to support you unconditionally but if you don't support yourself, if you don't take self responsibility for yourself - would we really be supporting you if we would allow that? or would we be supporting you to reflect this back to you, to show you what you are doing, thus, giving you the opportunity to look at yourself in self honesty, and see what you are participating with.

i suggest you re-read your post, and see within it points of reaction - where we react is small gifts which we can utilize to support ourselves with - because through investigating our reactions we get to know ourselves as the mind, and slowly but surly we can start changing the patterns, the reactions, the automation...

if you'd like, you can open up you last point here, and share with us what you have found, and we can support you in the first steps into your process - and again, i strongly recommend you investigate the material so that we "speak the same language"
maya rote

Postby Jin Kazama » 15 Mar 2013, 21:36

I am very afraid right now. I sent some recent emails to my friend who did not reply back. I became worried and didn't know what to do. I have searched and found out that I could contact my country's consulate. I rang them and they have taken the details I knew and will contact him. I am hoping that he replies to them but there is not guarantee that he is safe yet.
Jin Kazama

Postby Jin Kazama » 18 Mar 2013, 09:56

Thank God! My friend is safe. I just received a call from him from abroad. He said where he is, the place has guards and detectors on every gate even detectors for bombs. He said that the surrounding area is not safe but where he is, it is. They don't let the students out as well. So hopefully he should get back safe in a few months time.

My country's embassy got involved and got in touch with the high commission court in the city of that country to contact him.
Jin Kazama

Postby SunetteSpies » 11 Jul 2013, 13:07

Jin – I would also consider looking at the ‘bigger picture’ here. Meaning: there’s a lot within this world that we cannot ‘immediately’ do anything about – violence, abuse, war, fears of safety, where many on earth (humans and animals) live in constant/continuous fear for survival in the most horrific ways. Unfortunately, this is a consequence coming from a long history of participation as humans within/on this Earth/Physical Existence – and this one can listen to in the Reptilian, Atlantean and especially Soul of Money interview series that explains this history and why ‘life on earth’ is the way it is. So, we know it’s not easy watching / experiencing the consequences unfold/escalate within this world/humanity and especially also when you have a personal/direct relationship to it yourself or through family/friends affected by consequence.

However, with what we as individuals, especially those of us in a position to be able to focus ourselves/our lives have to do is dedicate ourselves/our lives to start establishing an awareness for ourselves and others with regards to focusing on the ‘bigger picture’ – how all the consequence of life on earth/humanity connect to how we as individuals live within who we are and our relationship to others/humanity/this world as a whole. With researching the Basic Income Guaranteed as a stepping-stone to changing human beings’ life/living conditions on Earth, and then the Desteni I Process LITE and PRO in terms of changing our relationship to ourselves/others/this world internally – it’s going to be a process of changing life on earth for all, but it has to start with ourselves.

The consequences we have right now – didn’t culminate as-is ‘individually’ / instantaneously, we as humans individually and together, through our acceptances/allowances and abdicating of responsibility accumulated throughout our history on this earth – the consequences we face today. So, it’s going to a process of accumulation, one by one standing up and standing together to accumulate/manifest change within life on earth. There’s MANY humans, animals – even nature/the earth itself that are in horrendous life/living conditions and we should consider that that could have been us, and they are not in a position at this stage to be able to change their life/living conditions due to the World System/Money System for example, but those of us who can be a voice/living example for them – to consider a global change that will stabilize human’s life/living conditions, must stand up and stand together; if we don’t do this – nothing will/can change for ourselves and so for others.

So, I would suggest you for a moment take a step back – look at your friend, expand your view to seeing the extent of consequences we face on earth/within humanity, and the first steps we can take to stand up for something ‘more’, to stand up for change – not only for ourselves, but for everyone and seeing, realising and understanding that this/such a change has to start with self.
SunetteSpies

Return to Ask a Destonian