"Ahhhhhhhhh - what am I doing?!?!?!?!?" - 14 June 2017

Marlen

"Ahhhhhhhhh - what am I doing?!?!?!?!?" - 14 June 2017

Postby Marlen » 14 Jun 2017, 21:57

2:05 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: "Ahhhhhhhhh - what am I doing?!?!?!?!?" - WE START

[2:06 PM]
sunettedimensions For context:

[2:07 PM]
We're all (or at least most) familiar with that ONE MOMENT that happens to you when you look at yourself, an addiction, a mistake that just happened, a relationship falling apart you've been compromising for, a relationship about to happen you are resisting, wasting away a talent / skill - so, essentially something "earth shattering" happens in you and/or your life in some way that drops a VEIL of emotion and you SEE CLEARLY into yourself and what you are accepting and allowing

[2:10 PM]
So, who can relate and what references within yourself and your life comes up to share of how this point has surfaced within you?

[2:11 PM]
anna Oh man it's happened many times

[2:11 PM]
marlen can relate to it in how the end of a relationship to me enabled me to see all the things that I wasn't doing 'for myself' any longer and that I have compromised based on the idea of 'who I am' and have to be within the relationship, and many other ideas of 'what I'm supposed to do' so that was in a way an external 'catalyst', a breaking point so to speak and many ways in which I was suppressing myself and settling for limitation

[2:12 PM]
joekou many times - and lately particularly so.

sunettedimensions For me it's happened primarily through consequence - done either unto me and/or directly in my environment and also others, who become my mirror of showing me habitual / addictive patterns I have ONCE AGAIN sometimes enetered lol even though transcending them in different contexts

anna I find it is one of my favorite moments - it's like a rebirth, painful but refreshing, like I got myself back after having been lost

marlen and yes it's interesting in 'looking back' at times kind of pondering wow, how come I didn't see it before? but I did, I knew it all the way, I simply made it 'right' in my mind.

marjo Yes I can relate to it.

[2:13 PM]
viktorpersson Same with me – it is consequence – when it is too late and I can see what I have created and there is no denying anymore that I have created the point

[2:13 PM]
marlen and yes at the same time within the context of someone 'new' entering your life and enabling one to see so many more aspects of oneself that were suppressed, hidden, not 'visible' to us without that direct feedback

[2:14 PM]
anna So it's a waking up - and it's important in that moment to not go into a reaction of self judgement or regret but be grateful that one is back to square one and can focus on being self honest

mikemcd I have a lot of potential and creative ability...and its about structuring my time to accommodate myself in developping my best abilities. Ive had a tendency to be a bit too loose with my accountability in managing and developping lots of abilities...skills...essentially juggelling a well rounded life

marlen yep anna indeed

gian I have had such an experience. It was how I indulged in the luxury of playing a game with myself of jealousy within my relationship, instead of taking that time to develop the relationship. I played the game for soo long and only once a point came of the other person can and will end the relationship if I do not stop, did I realize oh fuck, this person can just leave me, and here I was playing games of jealousy, as if this other person will just never leave me. So when that moment came, it was a shock, and I saw what I was doing.

garbrielle yes that is a cool and important point to realize within self

Anna

sunettedimensions Recently a pattern emerged of "working through a point, BUT holding onto memories of when it happened and who was the 'apparent cause'" - lol, so over time I was like "WAIT A MINUTE, somethings not resolving here - the more I am working through the point, the more it gets worse / stays the same" and it started showing in reality as well through my relationship with an individual, until I had the AHA "wtf am I doing" "this is soo obvious now" moment lol and saw these subtle dimensions of how you can disillusion yourself in a process of change when "only you change in your mind, but still hold a grudge" - will share more details of this in recordings to come

anna That's how I've seen it: it's painful but at least I'm awake now

[2:15 PM]
sunettedimensions Okay, so this is not the main point of this chat though - lol, just wanted to get the 'just' of us all primarily being able to relate to "What am I doing" to when consequence manifests and through it we come to a realization, so - NOW getting to the point:

[2:16 PM]
Point I'd like to bring all's attention to is the following:

[2:17 PM]
We actually in asking "What am I DOING" showing ourselves an interesting this: we CREATED a consequence THROUGH TIME by DOING / LIVING / ACTING IN / PARTICIPATING WITH small moments in our minds, words and deeds...so we brought the words / patterns we LIVE / DO into CREATION as the consequence bringing us to the question "what am I doing?"

miranda I am still walking the point of speaking up when I see I need to, I have the tendency to hold back and not do it up until the point that there is no other way. I am working on this point to change it in real time

sunettedimensions Make sense?

[2:18 PM]
aldin yes

anna Hmm not entirely

marlen meaning only realizing it all 'after the facts' and a continued participation in something where we were 'absent'?

sylvia yes

sunettedimensions @miranda lol did a Life Review just today where a being shared that same point in an example they are walking - do have a look out for it in EQAFE this coming week

@marlen more

that

I want to bring your attention to: it was LITTLE MOMENTS OF CONSTANT DOING / LIVING that over time brought a consequence into creation

mikemcd Yez

Yes

anna Meaning we should've asked what am I
Doing all along?

sunettedimensions so the focus is the CREATION moment and PROCESS

miranda I will certainly! Thanks @sunettedimensions

[2:19 PM]
garbrielle yes make sense and can relate for sure

mikemcd Our accounting

anna Why we we not asking what am I doing while we were doing it?

marlen yep meaning it was a doing over an accumulation of moments where we weren't aware of what we were doing, or were just 'accepting it' and not questioning it

sunettedimensions Cause, many of us are not as of yet DOING process / LIVING process in everyday life for example - this is why our LIVIGN SOLUTIONS are still few and our manifested consequences still dominates most our days

[2:20 PM]
marjo yes

sunettedimensions so, the point here is what I am looking is the following: Making the question "WHAT AM I DOING" supportive for ourselves

aldin @anna: the workding in the question "What am I DOING" is specific; referencing ACTION (=DOING) - meaning that it already shows that that we are DOING a.k.a. CREATING the consequence we are in now (where we ask ourselves that question) through small real-time moments of participating in the mind and following the mind instead of making the moment matter as us through living words, etc. Thjat's how I understood it.

*wording

sunettedimensions where we don't only ask the question AFTER CONSEQUENCE, but USE THE QUESTION every day as follows:

if we start asking ourselves every day: WHAT HAVE I DONE

like actually LIVED

garbrielle happen just this morning, it's little backchat thoughts where you kind of particpate in them and also i am practicing stopping....at the moment i am seeing them manifest, not as intense as before, like i have worked through some layers, though i still see consequence of energy/reactions in my mind, thoughts of abuse, ect

sunettedimensions and write it out

as well as the time we invest in it

mikemcd Yes

[2:21 PM]
sunettedimensions we can start SEEING RIGHT BEFORE US how exactly we are creating more consequence than solutions

[2:21 PM]
anna Yes I got that as well thanks @aldin

[2:22 PM]
garbrielle cool quantifying ourselves thorough the physical i like that...now to live it

anna Agreed

sunettedimensions Like, let's say your day goes something like this when asking yourself WHAT HAVE I DONE / LIVED? for example: I lived work, did move and get things done in the office, but while there, I lived continued participation in my mind without stopping. I did drive back to work, only during the drive did I for a moment LIVE self forgiveness, once home I dropped down on the couch and watched TV - trying to switch my mind off all evening

[2:23 PM]
gian It is like when I build a wall, Each and every Brick is in question, because each and every brick determines how the next brick will fit, and thus what I create, and I have seen how when I miss just a moment and haven't checked a brick and just continue as it, thinking it is good, it will work out, its not that big of a thing, and just continue, then when I get to the end of that wall, it is all suddenly slanting downwards and this means either break the wall down and rebuild it, or keep it and live with the consequences and make it work from there. it is when I get over confident in laying the bricks that I start losing the specifics and also what plays a part in this is when I go into the mind set of, what can be so bad about a small lost moment and thus think about other things and being distracted.

aldin Oh, like keeping a consistent Log of who we are, so we can SEE in FRONT OF US who we are.

sunettedimensions so there you go just a quick example of how we can all start seeing how much are we really DOING / LIVING change, solutions, movement - and how much are we still creating consequence leading up to the consequential question of "what am I doing!!!!"

anna Cool

aldin Realizing we are not really LIVING that much as we might FEEL because we lived one or two 3-minute moments in our 18+ HOURS day. lol

[2:24 PM]
sunettedimensions Not only that @aldin

more just creating practical ways for everyone in which we can reflect on our applications, doings and livings each day

that is supportive

anna Yes

mikemcd What did i learn today?

[2:25 PM]
What solutions did i gift myself?

anna Live and get living (instead of live and let live)

aldin yes sunette, didn't specify enough in my sharing there. I meant, it is a tool for us to see how much we live and to from there create us into living more, expanding our living more and more and use such application that you mentioned to support us in the process of living more.

mikemcd How did i grow and mature?

[2:26 PM]
sunettedimensions not go into the state of "I can't change, it is impossible, I am not changing, forgiveness isn't working, writing isn't helping me" - but when you see how MUCH you are doing and living each day, the QUANTITY and QUALITY you will start seeing more - cause to CREATE you need SMALL MOMENTS and many of them, you need CONSISTENCY, you need COMMITMENT - I mean, the mind is more committed than we are to create atm lol, so we need to equal and better that commitment when it comes to our DOING LIVING CREATION of ourselves

mikemcd What can i improve upon?

sunettedimensions Yes @aldin cool :slightly_smiling_face:

aldin :slightly_smiling_face:

garbrielle cool

[2:27 PM]
anna There's also something to be said for ratio - because what you focus on grows, more supportive living motivates more supportive living and ignorant living supports more ignorant living

It's cool with this mathematical overview

sunettedimensions So, for me, I am practicing every day looking back and asking myself "what am I doing?" - "what did I DO / CREATE in this day" - yes, even with my shoulder limiting my mobility - doing is still very much in relation to inner process, words, communication, moments of interaction, online work / doing / movement :slightly_smiling_face: - so a sharing here for something that is and has grounded me in the ratio of balance between challenging and creating myself in process

[2:28 PM]
garbrielle those experiences of saying and wanting to give up i have found is always emotionaly charged and is an energy, though it seems heavy in the moment, breathing, doing sf/scs, and continuing to move in my day supports with grounding again....the moments of 'ah, nothing is working, i am so weak, i can't do this," it's like a moment and then can move on and keep living, walking daily process living

sunettedimensions Yes @anna

mikemcd How many small moments of i direction did i make today...where i orchestrated my directive principle as my best response ability?

marlen it can be lived as a constant 'filter' or 'way through which we look at what we do', a constant looking/observing/interacting with where we're at, what we are doing and taking it from there, stepping out of the 'auto-pilot' so to speak, being more present and asking the question then assists with bringing us back out of the auto pilot

aldin Yea @anna -- You grow a berry or an apple, depending on what you plant and nourish -- playing with analogies here

garbrielle and it subsides so to say and can continue living your self forgiveness and walking through the points that emerge....

[2:29 PM]
sunettedimensions Yes @marlen

mikemcd Self direction

garbrielle yes Anna - 90% solution and 10% problem : )

anna But even the constant application is created from small moments of being constant hey?

[2:30 PM]
marlen and, without judgment, but simply observing, stepping out of limitations, fears, but simply seeing if that's what we want to continue living or not, in that moment?

garbrielle yes how do you quantify that Mike?

anna Building on top of each other

I got 99 problems but a solution ain't one

sunettedimensions It is something you can use if you see you don't "feel like you are changing" / "things aren't moving" for example - "what am I creating in my time / in this day - where did I / time go to" so, one can play with questions that will allow you to practically see how MUCH DOING / LIVING as CREATION is going into self and a day VS consequence

mikemcd What specifically are you asking about garb?

[2:31 PM]
sunettedimensions lol @anna yes

yes @marlen

garbrielle Sunette covered it Mike

marlen lol @anna

sunettedimensions Generally though, has anyone / some been noticing some changes in daily application / real time moments

mikemcd Cool Garb

anna Yes I have

mikemcd Yes

[2:32 PM]
garbrielle yes

sylvia yes

mikemcd Im creating a lot of new opportunities

anna But I also see how I'm not AS effective, not by a long shot, as I could be

So not time to celebrate yet

mikemcd By pushing myself to work with others

Communicating more

[2:33 PM]
marlen yeah sometimes asking 'what have I wasted my time on today' leads to seeing where I could have used that time differently lol which in my case it might be a point of 'zoning into' something that's not really supportive/relevant for my day - not about self-time/enjoyment here - but those moments where one 'blacks out' or gets into zombie-mode

miranda Yes, I just thought today that I should write down the changes I am aware off

garbrielle lol yes Marlen cool

sunettedimensions @anna we'll always have a level of dissatisfaction, especially when you know how you can change and the experience of it - once you get a taste for what it means to fundamentally change, man it does drive you; so use effectiveness as the measure to boost the motivation within you to be that better, more

[2:34 PM]
Ahhhh yes @marlen

mikemcd Pushing myself to share more

anna Yes Sunette

dan yes, a lot of new stuff has been opening up for my in real time communication moments, like increasing vocab, and saying more accurately what I want to communicate to more effectively support others

anna It's like in Candy crush where you have those booster candies that can blow up a whole row

mikemcd Making the effort to take the first step

[2:35 PM]
Taking lots of first steps

[2:35 PM]
sunettedimensions Okay, but for those who have noticed even slight changes, even if it has to do with pushing more to change in real time - that in itself is a start; how would you descrive the, hmmmm experience / "force" within you that is moving you - meaning, for me, sometimes, when I am inspired to "put myself out there and challenge myself" it is a familiar burning, fire sensation inside of me that starts subtle, but grows more intense the more I break through a resistance

[2:36 PM]
marlen " once you get a taste for what it means to fundamentally change, man it does drive you; so use effectiveness as the measure to boost the motivation within you to be that better, more" this is a very cool point, sometimes we create a 'negative experience' to the actual steps, effort, discipline, consistency something takes to create, yet once we get a taste of the benefit/enjoyment of it, it sure becomes a way of living

anna Today I invited my mother in law for a snack even though I had no desire to do so. Only took minimal effort to push through that resistance and self interest. That's the result of me having pushed myself

sylvia One day a few weeks ago I noticed how my physical stance was more open. My shoulders more to the back, which I had not expereineced ever I think. I did not know it was possible and it gave more air/breathe in a way. There is more room for expanding.

mikemcd Yes

sunettedimensions Does anyone here have a reference of that something familiar within you that, when you know it's there - you got a point and you can move with it, knowing it will be difficult, but you got it, for example - lol is the best I can explain it now

Agreed @marlen

[2:37 PM]
mikemcd Breaking through the ice with the fire within

marlen lol, how I experience it is like taking a leap into a swimming pool, that 'leap of faith' for a lack of better words, there's a slight tingling sensation, almost like a bit of anxiety beforehand - as the fears whatever ifs - but then just move and 'do it' and then I realize ah it wasn't such a big deal, man!

gian yes fire, burning in my centre, when I have this it is facinating to see even when the usual thoughts come to distract me - it is as if they are here, I see them, and then they are gone, no effect, no energy charge, it is as the fire has taken all the space.

dan sunettedimensions - that force sometimes feels like a strong "I got this."

mikemcd Creating the purpose as yes im doing this

Im going there

tormod It is like a drive to contribute more, to voluntare and expand myself through Talking or preforming & making funn and more joy where ever i go

anna I experience it like a steadfastness inside me, like a quiet, stable, clear 'tunnel' that goes from home here to the potential of who I can become - and then I can link myself in with that

sunettedimensions Yes! Ineed @marlen the fears are there too with me, but the burning / fire sensation is deeper within me and stands stronger

[2:38 PM]
which supports me with the first initital steps to walking a process of change, but once I got the rhythm - it becomes natural

mikemcd Well said marlen

sunettedimensions Yes @gian

aldin Hmm -- I 'feel' simmilarly like a 'burning passion' that 'fuels' the decision and movement to do real-time change. Like this "I am doing this NOW in REAL-TIME. I am CREATING the NEW in real-time now, not keeping/re-creating the old in real-time".

mikemcd Making a play

Taking a swing

[2:39 PM]
Testing the waters

sunettedimensions Awesome @aldin - so it's almost close to an excitement, but a deeper meaningful one

aldin aah @marlen cool, I can also relate to such an simmilar 'experience' sometimes with this.

anna For me it's much more about the 'stance' of firmness - which makes sense considering how I've been/lived

marlen yep very cool reference there, agreed, I was looking at the word 'habit' yesterday in a conversation and how I used to do stuff in a very 'habitual manner' before and because of stopping doing it/losing practice, it became a 'foreign' thing I resisted doing, so it was a matter of taking again that first 'leap' and getting back on track to realize ahh right I've done this before

aldin Yes, @sunettedimensions !

[2:40 PM]
garbrielle i see it as a lazerbeam focus and a deep passion to keep expanding, it's quite nice to get into a grove where it is flowing and i am in sync with everything as i walk

tormod It is a continuom it does not naturaly stopp like that it is like life sort of

anna Yea laser beam @garbrielle - I'm with you on that

marlen yeah an excitement indeed lol it's like that sensation that tickles the base of the spine, butt area, anyone can relate? lol

gian To keep this internal fire on - it needs effective air to burn, thus the I stabilize myself on the centered fire burning within me through effectively breathing and move as that.

mikemcd Rhythm i like that sunette

[2:41 PM]
mattifreeman a scintillating sensation almost

garbrielle cool gian - nice visual

anna Centered, total focus

sunettedimensions So, everyone - this also a cool reference to have for yourselves, to have that baseline - "self touch" moment within, especially when it comes to the difficutl things we need to challenge ourselves with in the mind and life...so when that sensation / movement is still unclear, and/or you still notice that your application / changes is not yet how you KNOW your potential can be - just see what points are still 'holding you back' and work through those until you clear the path for yourself within to live more effectively without

tormod I can relate right now @marlen that area is quite warm lol

anna What does that word mean @mattifreeman? Can't look it up from my phone

sunettedimensions Ahhhh yes, was the Life Review in EQAFE coming up @miranda - opening up a last few dimensions of "holding yourself back" and how ot support yourself through it

[2:42 PM]
mattifreeman warmth, opening, feel relaxed - and yes an excitement of like, seeing me in the moment

anna Interesting

sunettedimensions Awesome @mattifreeman

garbrielle what about not being totally clear @sunettedimensions , like not understanding all of what is happening, can you do a life review on that please?

[2:43 PM]
sunettedimensions Ahhhhhhhhhhhh this is SO COOL! Okay, I'm grateful everyone can relate to this baseline point within self! - lol, have you ever looked at this point inside self before asked? or did it open up into a defining process only now?

marlen also for example one can become aware of any 'slight thing' that may get us out of that 'self-center' or comfort, stability, anything that 'moves our waters' so to speak, for example in my case I notice it and then go 'ok rewind, what was it that got me in this 'funk' and open it up and don't stop until I see the point, even if it's just the 'start' of it, but that's a form of applied awareness, getting the gist out of my 'subtle' experience so that I can tackle it

mattifreeman @anna kind of like, a sparkling - not like lights, but like similar to when you are standing in warm weather and a warm but sliiightly cooling breeze blows around you / over you

tormod Tranquil *

miranda What is the name of that Life Review or can I look for the latest one? @sunettedimensions

garbrielle only now - never looked at that

[2:44 PM]
sunettedimensions Nice @marlen - like it

No title yet @miranda - I'll arrange with Cerise to upload tomorrow actually

Awesome @garbrielle

mikemcd Yes.

sunettedimensions and even more amazing that you could look direct, see direct and define in real time

anna Cool @mattifreeman

[2:45 PM]
garbrielle yes it was cool to put it into words

sunettedimensions Nice

anna No, I've looked at it and it has strengthened me the more I've experienced it

And define/speak it

sunettedimensions Great @anna

[2:46 PM]
marlen yep also sharing/cross referencing is great

mattifreeman @anna, like in that moment of seeing the point of self movement / change int he moment and living it / moving into it and literally - changing my relationship with a point through living the change - like where the emotional point / pattern literally dissolves and is like blown away by the breeze of self expression

marlen proving again, we can't do this alone lol

dan an elaboration on this "self-touch" baseline would be a cool interview too :slightly_smiling_face:

anna But I find it fascinating that for most it is relaxed warm etc where for me it's quite a different experience

[2:47 PM]
sunettedimensions Absolutely @marlen

Will do @dan

Quantum Systemization series

tormod Awesome @mattifreeman

garbrielle kewl

anna Yes @mattifreeman

dan cool thanks

marlen yep refreshing indeed like a breeze, fully agree, and that's the outcome of walking process, no doubt about it, so! sometimes we gotta remind ourselves of the juices of life that flow out of it, and not just get 'burdened' by the IDEA of it

tormod I can relate @mattifreeman

[2:48 PM]
mikemcd Juicy

[2:49 PM]
sunettedimensions Okay, so now that we defined that INNER "fire" in our unique ways - may just become aware of it more intensely now :slightly_smiling_face: happens when you define something more clearly for yourself, which is cool

garbrielle what about not being totally clear @sunettedimensions , like not understanding all of what is happening, can you do a life review on that please?

mattifreeman it's such moments that have cultivated the awareness in myself of where I am not creating / making me in moments and yet - sometimes it takes time to see the word to live/ change myself as --- butttt I do know that usually when it 'takes more time' is because I haven't asked myself enough questions / haven't Made Me ask myself questions lol

anna But this is also a point I've struggled with in process so I. A way experience a very personal relationship with the experience of standing up / like it's me alone

sunettedimensions Then, to see for those who'd like to - if asking yourself at the end of the day WHAT HAVE I DONE in a supportive way can support with opening more awareness into time-investment creation / consequence every day

[2:50 PM]
Can you give an example @garbrielle

mikemcd Yes

anna Cool @mattifreeman

I will!

mikemcd Walking into unknown...as living on cutting edge of time? Garb

[2:51 PM]
marlen and creative authority, that's such a cool term to explore as well, in what it means/entails to stand as it - jesus spoke about it for reference in that 'redefining living words' one. It does become a way of living to go to bed satisfied about 'the day' and that becomes a drive in itself for the next one and then, for each moment so to speak

mikemcd Yes cool marlen

Been noticing you play

garbrielle sure - like there is a point where i keep cycling in the same point, like a judgment pattern, though i see little points of correction i have lived - but there is more - like i can't understand it all or feel dull in a way towards it - maybe overwhelmed by it.....so like maybe a emotional veil of believing i can't see the whole point, i can't figure out this pattern

mikemcd :)

[2:52 PM]
garbrielle yes could be that Mikemcd

[2:52 PM]
marlen ah @mikemcd yeah lol that word has def. opened up, tried out a couple of days ago something matti mentioned of osho cards online, that word came out as foundation, playfulness, so timely, so reminded me of the audios you made with jesus

[2:53 PM]
mikemcd Awesome Marlen. Dignified

marlen and then, seeing what it means to me, playfulness, and also then seeing what 'seriousness' can be in a supportive manner, not to make them 'polarity opposites' but redefine them

garbrielle cool Marlen, haven't yet dugg to much into those words creative authority but i see the power in it

sunettedimensions Hmmm @garbrielle - our best thing to do here is with you on the farm, we see what's happening - do some real time check ins

tormod Creative authority cut and paste the start package to next creative moment

marlen @garbrielle we could use that one interview for Eqafe hangout !

[2:54 PM]
garbrielle ok Sunette, sounds good thanks

coolio Marlen - sounds like a plan!

marlen ok deal

mikemcd Work around and play with your word definitions garb

sunettedimensions Ladies and gentleman - I bid thee good night

mikemcd Can help with clarity