Hi

Marlen

Re: Hi

Postby Marlen » 28 Jun 2019, 01:01

Christopher, it is really difficult for me and probably for anyone else to be able to relate what you are implying in your story.

All that I am saying is that there seems to be blame on something that there's no foundation for towards people that have been essential parts of this group and movement.

Therefore, my suggestion is: focus on your own process if that's what you are here to do, and remember doing it for yourself, not in order to 'be in a relationship' since that is yet another starting point of separation and that's basic self-honesty as to why you are here and what's your purpose with using writing and the tools.

Christopher

Re: Hi

Postby Christopher » 04 Jul 2019, 14:48

I forgive myself for accepted and allowed myself to react agressively and i avoid to walk and share my process of self forgiveness because i accepted participate in abusive cycles of thoughts and emotions , within this i beleved that i was being attacked by my mind consciounsness system or another person that separated from myself.

I commit myself to stop to participate in mind cycles and understand this mind cycles exist how part of my process of self creation.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”