thomaslagrua

Re: Honored

Postby thomaslagrua » 21 Jan 2020, 15:51

Awesome self introduction.
Welcome!

Daniel

Postby Daniel » 08 Feb 2020, 03:15

Hey! I'm Jan 26, also Aquarius :D Nice to meet you!

I can relate with feeling honored to walk with this group of phenomenal individuals: united in the principle of Do what is Best for All, and armed with effective inner-work tools of writing, breathing and self-forgiveness. Supporting self through the material goes a long way!! Then we're all just having fun sharing and supporting one another with our real-time updates.

Welcome to the fam! 8-)

Aquarius11

Postby Aquarius11 » 18 Feb 2020, 04:21

Hi Aquarius11,

Welcome to this forum and many thanks for your little introduction.

So what brings you here ?
I apologize as I am trying to reply to each person individually and am new to this site, see if this is how it works lol. Gabriel thank you, I'm not sure as to what my purpose with Destini is but i go mainly off intuition and in respect to my friend Tormod who introduced these concepts is whats pushing me to explore.

Aquarius11

Postby Aquarius11 » 18 Feb 2020, 04:23

Hi, Honored,
Welcome. There is a lot of universe information waiting for you to explore the truth about who you are. enjoy!
thank you Lingxia, I'm looking forward to it.

Aquarius11

Postby Aquarius11 » 18 Feb 2020, 04:34

Hi there. Looks like you have a broad range of experience. What is the thing you find most interesting in relation to Desteni?
Hey Blaz, its very nice to meet you, well to be honest I have been fascinated by channeling and divine wisdom since really being able to harness it and interact with it since my early 20's maybe even late teens, I couldnt really accept all of this phenomena till my late 20's early 30's after conversing with a few friends that i highly respect that new very well what these experiences were. I am however looking for a supportive group of seekers like what I'm already seeing.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”