guy from morocco

Marlen

Re: guy from morocco

Post by Marlen »

Welcome back :) Let us know what you've been up to and what brought you back to the forum too

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Welcome back Akuji,

Let us know what motivated you to come back and what you have learned :)

akuji

Post by akuji »

Dear Gabriel and Marlene

thank you for your message .from 2017 to 2019 i read two important english books ; Rich Dad ,Poor Dad and secrets of Millionaire mind that changed my life .I believe that if you want to change your life ,you need to change your thoughts .Having money is not easy for evey one and you need to work smart to make your lives better to buy expensive car and clothes .Todays technology makes the world like a small village where every one exchange ideas .therefore ,the friend that brings me back to desteny is Tormod and i find it good place to exchange my thoughts with friends over the world
thank you
best regards

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Great that Tormod was able to inspire you in this way :)

akuji

Post by akuji »

hi Gabriel

tell me about you and what desteni means to you

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Akuji,

We generally invite people to study the Desteni material and from there ask specific questions and share their experience within applying the Desteni tools and principles.

For me, having studied the Desteni material and applying self-forgiveness, self-writing and self-corrective living has changed the way I see myself, others, the world, life, death, animals, trees, our planet, the universe.

I see myself as responsible for everything I say, think, do and don't do.

I have grown tremendously - and in a way that is unimaginable - with applying the tools of Desteni. This is a walk in progress, but to a large degree, I have become a different person. Thanks to my journey with Desteni and to all the people that have walked this journey and who I have met, communicated with and received support from. Without this group this would not have been possible.

This is what Desteni stands as: a Beacon of Support to guide and assist all those who are ready to 'hear' the call of existence and to discover themselves as life, to stand as examples of what is possible as a dignified Life.

The point of breakthrough for me was when I started speaking self-forgiveness out loud. This was 12 years ago, after having watched many video's and read many articles on the forum. I decided this was inevitable and this is what I must do.

akuji

Hello guys

Post by akuji »

Hello all my friends
How is everyone doing with self forgiveness ? I will be coming back to you after a long absense .I am from Morocco my name is Akuji. I miss all of you and thanks for accepting me to this forum.

akuji

Every one has a dream

Post by akuji »

Hello friends
Every one has dream and my dream was to marry and build family but unfortunately I couldn't achieve it .I am diagnosed with schizophrenia and it mental disorder illness .I dreamed to have job but i am still jobless .I always thank God for what I have .my hobbies are reading ,listening to music, swimming ,internet , Destin, walking .I like summer time .I don't like snow .I like sun , beach

Return to “Introduce Yourself”