Past trauma. What do you think that can help me get through my past trauma and fears?

Patloveshiram

Past trauma. What do you think that can help me get through my past trauma and fears?

Post by Patloveshiram »

Hi my name is patricia,

I am here to ask for help and many questions on how I can get through my past trauma and overcome my fears and thoughts. I would go deep into my personal life or what I have experienced, but I am barely getting into Desteni. My boyfriend showed me this amazing group of people (which means Desteni itself). I am 24 years old I live in El Paso Texas. Born and raised. It would be nice to get different perspectives or any recommendations such as articles I should read or any audios that go deep into my shadow work(Past trauma). I am new to the forum as well and I hope I can get all the help I need to change and grow to become a better person. I am currently doing DIP lite and I love it because I am able to dig deep within myself but I want to dig even more.

Patricia Vasquez

Patricia Vasquez

Leila

Re: Past trauma. What do you think that can help me get through my past trauma and fears?

Post by Leila »

Hi Patricia and welcome to the forum :)

The DIP Lite course that you are walking is a good start to get into the general 'how to' of how to work with points you are currently facing or have faced in your life and to practice Self Forgiveness and Self-Corrective Statements.

For specific support and recommendations for your trauma and fears, I suggest that you create a thread for yourself in the Writing Yourself to Freedom sub-forum. You can then write out and share the trauma points and fears in individual posts which will give others a better idea of what kind of support would be best for you.

It can also be useful to use the search function on the forum, as many writings by other people have been shared and posted here over the years. You may find some posts or writings that go into what you've faced and gather insight from what others have walked in relation to this.

See you around!

Patloveshiram

Re: Past trauma. What do you think that can help me get through my past trauma and fears?

Post by Patloveshiram »

Thank you so much for the advice and other things I may use while digging deep within myself. I hope I am hear feedback from others as well soon. I'm very grateful that I am connecting more with Desteni. Also, I am in the Facebook group Self perfected. It is helpful, but I just want to find more material or new people who can help me get through my Fears and Past Trauma. I will see you around.

Sincerely,
Patricia Vasquez

Patricia Vasquez

Return to “Introduce Yourself”