Hi Im Joseph

Joseph Stein

Hi Im Joseph

Postby Joseph Stein » 17 Sep 2011, 22:37

Hi. My name is Joseph and I found out about desteni like 5 months ago or something. I seen alot of arguements against desteni but with no one having actually researched them ALL AROUND. So I did because I wanted to find out for myself if they were a scam or if they were insane or if they are actually speaking the truth. Also because no matter how much I looked into Spirituallity and how many insights I got and moments of profound realizations about life....My life was falling apart. I mean like every part of my life and I tried so desperately to save it but nothing worked. Thats mainly why I turned to desteni...for answers because I remembered back in 2007 seeing this blonde girl with some weird videos. So I said well lets give this a try. So I did and I started applying SF and being self honest and applying it during my day and I could see a thought coming up and I would stop it and breathe and I noticed back chat and I was getting really good at noticing the things behind the scenes if you want to call it that. I was doing regular posts on the forum and I did a couple of videos and even shaved my head. Then my mom came back home and I started to stop. Then my brother came home and I did stop. I ended up in a mental hospital after over dosing on ambien. During my stay I gained the ability to control my dreams which was cool because I would place myself in my fears and then after I experienced them I would apply SF....but I stopped after I came back home. I keep watching desteni's videos like the members and Bernards and the interdimentional portal. Mainly right now I have to focus on where im going to live and if I am going to be able to eat. Might not have internet to keep writing on here which sucks ass. Also look at the points why I let my family stop my process. I have alot of reactions with them. I cant have a normal conversation with them. They are always talking shit about someone and always argue from self intrest and then I judge them from reactions I have inside myself. Then my mind races because I dont breathe and everything starts pilling up and gets to be to much and then thoughts of suicide come in because I dont know where to turn and what to do then I breathe because I think I have to start somewhere.

So right now Im just trying to get by while working on my process. Mainly aiming on getting my life stable enough to where I can really focus on process.

Maya

Re: Hi Im Joseph

Postby Maya » 18 Sep 2011, 06:04

Hi Joseph, Glad to see you here.
Cool that you're supporting yourself with Self Forgiveness and self honesty.
Mainly right now I have to focus on where im going to live and if I am going to be able to eat. Might not have internet to keep writing on here which sucks ass
unfortunately, we're still live in a world that Money is our God so you'll have to push the financial point and make yourself financial stable. you can try to look on the internet for people in your home area that have been in the same life condition as you are and see how they supported themselves, what kind of job did they found and see if it can assist you in terms of money.
I dont know where to turn and what to do then I breathe because I think I have to start somewhere.
yes - BREATHing is where to start to assist and support self so stick to it.

keep up updated!

Fidelisspies

Postby Fidelisspies » 18 Sep 2011, 18:55

Hi and welcome.
So I did and I started applying SF and being self honest and applying it during my day and I could see a thought coming up and I would stop it and breathe and I noticed back chat and
As marlen said start with breathing. Looking forward to hear more from you

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 18 Sep 2011, 19:29

Hey Joseph - welcome to the forum.
Also because no matter how much I looked into Spirituallity and how many insights I got and moments of profound realizations about life....My life was falling apart. I mean like every part of my life and I tried so desperately to save it but nothing worked.
It's fascinating how most of us will have to get to 'the end of our rope' before we allow ourselves to 'give it up' and dare to see what's really going on here. So many of us here on the forum/walking this process have walked this as well, so yes - stick to breath, stick to practicality, and you'll be just fine. All that you were 'desperately trying to save' was not real anyway, so now we bring ourselves here to reality and dis-cover what it is to be alive - once and for all.

Cheers!

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 18 Sep 2011, 19:46

Hi Joseph, cool to read you again and that you've decided to come back.

I suggest to focus on yourself in stopping any and all reactions that may come up from facing people in your reality - this will make the entire re-adjustments necessary go smoother. Breathing, applying self forgiveness, writing it out and sharing here is what you can do whenever you may have internet and if not, simply do it for yourself as you already know how this works.

The only point that may exist as 'giving up' can be the mind itself as the director of our lives - from there we can only walk as the directors of our lives.

Thanks for sharing and welcome

james morris

Postby james morris » 20 Sep 2011, 06:07

Hey Joseph. Cool that you are here.

Cool support here everyone.

I have always resented my dad but I look at him now and see that he is.well off when it comes to money so I have decided to do what.he does and that is become a financial adjuster. I never considered this.tho because of the rejected I created for.my dad out of blame. But I see that it doesn't matter what I think. What matters is life and o.am life and.I will change life but before i change I must change myself to learn how to.effective make it in this.fucked system to Change it within it as it so.use what you have to change self

Equality for all we see

Joseph Stein

Postby Joseph Stein » 27 Sep 2011, 19:14

Hey everyone so I have been taking effective steps to help myself to get my life stable enough to join Desteni I process.

So first I got my drivers licence today which is awesome and later today Im taking my GED test.
Both of these things will help me get a higher paying job than minimum wage because I always run into jobs that require your highschool deploma or GED but I wasnt able to get them because I didnt have either of them. SO steps are being taken, slowly but surely.
Also I am an affiliate of GIN and I will be working on that whenever I get the chance.
Still applying SF. I did it on my way to the motor vehical beruea because I was having reactions of hate towards my dad and was just having a bad start in the day but I stopped it. Also applied it on being nervous and worrying of failing the test. When I actually did take the test I tried to focus on my breath to the best of my ability.
So my next step is to find a job,live simple,save money, and start DIP.
My ultimate step to take would be to visit the farm and take my dad with me. He seems interested in how we work at desteni and the extensive things we do. He is also interested in equalmoney system. He is taking it in lol slowly but surely.
So I will keep you all filled in and updated on my situation. Cheers! =)

Ricardo

Postby Ricardo » 28 Sep 2011, 04:07

Hi Joseph welcome back

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 28 Sep 2011, 04:33

Hi Joseph, cool you're here - enjoy

Return to “Introduce Yourself”