Hi! I'm Mike! Grateful to be here!

Garbrielle

Re: Hi! I'm Mike! Grateful to be here!

Postby Garbrielle » 20 Sep 2011, 20:21

Hi Mike,

your sleep vlog series is cool and supportive, cheers, glad your here!

Agnieszka

Postby Agnieszka » 23 Sep 2011, 11:27

Hi Mike,

it's fascinating how similar the beginnings with Desteni are, one finding the video interviews - be intrigued, knowing its real but still resistant to come out of the shadows - I am gratful too, that I finally came through this resistence. See you around

--
Agnieszka

FB : http://facebook.com/agadine
YouTube : http://youtube.com/user/MsPilotur
JTL Blog: http://reise-ins-nichts.de/
Life is a moment – a breath we take in – self forgiveness – and blow out – self honesty - Bernard Poolman

Ann

Postby Ann » 23 Sep 2011, 15:41

Welcome :)

Carrie

Postby Carrie » 29 Sep 2011, 06:18

Hi Mike! I've seen you on Facebook. :) So very awesome that you're participating. Thanks for the shares.

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 29 Sep 2011, 08:06

Cool to see you here Mike

MartijndeGraaf

Postby MartijndeGraaf » 29 Sep 2011, 21:11

hi Mike, participating is cool!

Ricardo

Postby Ricardo » 29 Sep 2011, 21:42

Hi Mike cool you are here
I enjoyed watching some of your videos, very refreshing stuff you shared about sleeping, Thanks!

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 25 Oct 2011, 11:52

I've been on the forum for a lil over a month and I am gratefull for all the support that the forum provides. I've been making a point of sharing my writings and videos. I'm going to make a point of participating and interacting with others by sharing words of assistance and support on forum posts created by others,..as up till this point ive just been reading other people's posts. I think I've had some resistance to asking questions on the forums.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to ask questions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to ask questions because of uncertainty within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding to ask questions because than i would be forced to face the quest i on.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing the point of asking questions because of accepted and allowed resistance to asking questions because of fear and self doubt and avoidance and procrastination.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding asking questions because of fear.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for procrastinating on asking questions because of fear.

I am the quest i on. I do not fear my quest. I face myself as the quest i on with honor and courage as my self will, self trust and self forgiveness as my equilateral triangle of stability as unconditional assistance and support for me as the quest i on.

I'm gonna go ask a Destonian a question now

Return to “Introduce Yourself”