Be ware of scam using equal money badge.

avery

Be ware of scam using equal money badge.

Post by avery »

This is for all to be aware of people using facebook to scam other desteni members by adding the equal money button on their profile to make it appear that they are a member of desteni. i have ran into such a case in a person by the name of Shannon McCaughran who ownes a company called Ninja Marketing i met with her in which they procided to tell me how i and my members in GIN could easly pay our member ship by investing in her business in which $40 will turn into $300 in 45 days this is a scam i have since confronted her and told her to remove her equal money button from face book.

Lindsay

Re: Be ware of scam using equal money badge.

Post by Lindsay »

Thanks for letting us know Avery.

Also, I noticed this is your first post on the forum! Would be cool if you could introduce yourself here as well.

Cheers

Maya

Post by Maya »

Yes, she has contact me as well, presenting herself as the Admin and co-founder of the Equal Money System.
so please note that she has nothing to do with Desteni nor the Equal Money System as she is clearly not standing as principles that are based on what's best for all but rather stand as an example of self interest.
Thanks Avery and.. I agree with Lindsay - would be cool to have you here

hilda rac

Post by hilda rac »

presenting herself as the Admin and co-founder of the Equal Money System.
OMFG!

What did you write back, Maya?

Maya

Post by Maya »

she sent those messages to many Destonians. she replayed back to one person that she is participating with the EMS and she soon will be asked to be an admin lol.
so, there is no one to talk with - best to report the scheme on FB and unfriend

Return to “Introduce Yourself”