Simon Richards

Simon Richards

Simon Richards

Post by Simon Richards »

Gidday folks,

I'm a 45 year old Aussie bloke, who many have accused me of having an answer to eveything. Personally, I think this is crap & the only way it might haved seemed that way from another persons perspective, is because I am willing to constant re-evaluate myself and my life as it progress's. The last thing I believe personally is that I have all the answers. Rather that I do not cease to ask the questions. I am not content to establish a belief and have it as the be-all-and-end-all.

So, I'm into Desteni to improve my self-awareness, with the intent to realise what is best for all life on this planet.

I've had a lifelong interest in metaphysics as my most memorable parts of my childhood were flying out the window at night, scèances, and the occasional UFO sighting.
I've always questioned the validity of the world the way it is and determined a long time ago to attempt to see through the lack of logic of an intelligent species & the obvious lies being put "out there.".

I have researched all things meta-physical & still do. In fact it was in 2007 whilst I was still studying religions, time-travel, hidden technology, UFO's, the Illuminati, NWO, Satanic cults behind it & the Grand Deception, that I came across "The History of the World" by someone called "Winged". It was a channelling I thought, but I watched it anyway over the period of several days & it present an original take on the world that made a lot of sense.

I was well-versed in the theories of what's behind man, but there were a lot of gaps. These You Tube clips of Winged filled-in those gaps, so I decided to join Desteni and soon became involved with Eagle & Winged "cult" (lol, for want of a better word). I learned about the portal, the heavens as they were & many reasons for man being the way he is. I was invited into the private forums but, didn't maintain the pace expected of me & was cut loose. Of course I was pissed off at the time, but I have forgiven myself for accepting and allowing myself to be limited and defined by anger over that. I drifted away somewhat as work & other commitments stopped me from giving it my full attention.

Despite this I still firmly believed that Desteni were right & I continued to follow the clips & writings, I just didn't have time for the expanded nature of the evolving Desteni, with the video clips & blogging & many sites other members were joining. Life as a single parent did not allow me the luxury of such things. Many of the people who signed up were quite young and seemed to have a lot of time on their hands.

So, I continued to do self-forgiveness and keep up with reading Desteni material, watching the clips & putting in the occasional comment.
I'd often recommended other people to have a look at the material, but they couldn't begin to understand it or they simply thought it was crap. I guess when your an old bloke with a core-belief system, like a lot of my mates are, it's hard to get into Desteni. I have always believed that there was a Grand Deception going on so I didn't really hang my hat on any core beliefs. Still don't. But, rather I choose to constantly re-evaluate the situation. No one I know now, or knew before Desteni, does this.

Anyway. It is my intent to enjoy my incarnation and get past the confusion & deception of this world as it exists. I have a great deal of knowledge about "that which is hidden" (by definition "Occult"), and will apply it within the context of what was the Universal consciousness field, with the intent of the liberation of man.

Enjoy yourselves my fellow man. I may chat with you or not, but that is not important, what's important is that you have a life on this planet and the fact that you are here is one step towards an expanded awareness you may not otherwise have had.

Simon.

'til here no further...

Marlen

Re: Simon Richards

Post by Marlen »

Hi Simon, cool to see you here

Simon Richards

Post by Simon Richards »

Gidday Marlen,

I trust all is well there on the other side of Earth.
I like your statement ▼▼▼▼▼▼
“Heaven on Earth” is...
Living in a Life-Supportive System where everyone is equally considered and regarded as having the right to live in dignity, where all life is Respected and where all human beings stand as custodians of life itself. The ultimate stability to coexist as equals without any war, suffering, violence, starvation – Heaven on Earth is what the Equal Money System proposes as well as having human beings re-educated with basic principles that consider Equality as Life.
Succinct Marlen.

I've started the IProcess, and writing self-forgiveness more than just my usual saying it to myself, when I have a moment where I need to apply it.
Writing is still harder than saying it, because you need to be at a place where writing is possible. When I'm working on the forklift and emotions come-up, I can drive away muttering self-forgiveness & apply it in a moment. It works for me, but some of the people I work with, day-to-day, can bear a grudge for days and can't figure why I'm over an emotional interaction from one moment to the next. They often can't stay mad at me either as part of self-forgiveness I do involves me being them, so I come back with a good appreciation of where they're coming from.

Walking-your-talk & re-educating Aussies is no "walk in the park" (so-to-speak), but I've had moments when people have been given pause to think & come back with questions the next day. Amongst the haze of football, money, a complicated society of too many laws, I have found that people who understand that I have atttempted to walk in their shoes are open to further discussion rather than further isolation.

Ciao ! Simon.

'til here no further...

Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Yes, cool. Hi Simon

Rozelle de Lange

Post by Rozelle de Lange »

Hello Simon,
Welcome here and enjoy :)

Anna

Post by Anna »

Hi Simon! Cool that you are Here!

Enjoy the forum

Jessie Arias

Post by Jessie Arias »

Hello Simon! Cool Intro I enjoy reading how you found Desteni

Cool That you are here

Randy

Post by Randy »

Hey, Simon,
Walking-your-talk & re-educating Aussies is no "walk in the park" (so-to-speak), but I've had moments when people have been given pause to think & come back with questions the next day. Amongst the haze of football, money, a complicated society of too many laws, I have found that people who understand that I have atttempted to walk in their shoes are open to further discussion rather than further isolation.
Cool insight.
And, thanks for the update on your whereabouts and continuation of your process while you'e 'been away"...
Glad you're here.

Gian

Post by Gian »

Hi Simon.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”