Elliott Kelley: A selfish, bloated introduction

Elliott

Elliott Kelley: A selfish, bloated introduction

Post by Elliott »

I wonder what the word limit is, and I fear that I might reach it.

My name is Elliott Kelley. I am nearly 25y/o.
I come from a background of Taoist meditation.
I was born with an awareness of Chi... essentially.
I was always good at everything.
Oh shoot, I should read other introductions to make sure I'm not breaking any format taboos....

Okay, I'm back. There's no apparent format, and I'll be writing a lot more than the few I've read anyway, so whatever.

I've been watching Destini for a while.
I've been applying self-forgiveness since I first heard about it from Destini.

Due to my meditation experience, I had prior experience with lower levels of self forgiveness, and was as a result able to pick it up really quickly, and go to extreme lengths with it really quickly. It still took me a few years before I could actively participate in the world enough to cause a cascade of active participation; and I'm still not doing that despite my being able to, due to something I will be forgiving myself for in my first self forgiveness post.

I don't intend on being an active member of Destini. In fact, I am selfishly pursuing temporary membership purely to stir up this thing I need to forgive myself for, and to then directly confront and stop it (by applying self forgiveness).
I support the likely equal money future, but my place is not among its leaders. I support the Destini I Process, but my path is not to follow it.
My path is my own, and is separate for the time being. My path will probably only truly converge with Destini when the equal money system is about to become a full system. Until then, I will be working a path to bring about equal support and equal availability of knowledge and understanding.

My Past:
I have a LOT of useful information. I have a LOT of useful experience. I have a LOT of useful knowledge and understanding. I am an excellent teacher, and an excellent leader. I selfishly think I would be of great benefit to any community, Destini included. I think I can explain anything, though I know I can't, which is related to what I will be forgiving myself for.
I made attempts to communicate my knowledge in the past. I have a 2-3 video youtube vlog which I intended to keep going for a lot longer, and have hundreds of videos of purely informational content I could add to it. And I will, at some point, do so.
I tried to blog before that, but never really started.
I tried livejournal blogging in highschool, but the thing I will be forgiving myself for directly got in my way. I made a good amount of blogs on livejournal, although all or them now are obsolete and not really worth repeating.

My Future:
I figured out recently what I should be working on. The most important thing I could think of, through my life up until now, for me to do.
I knew, at the beginning of this year, that this would be the year I figured out what I need to do with my life, how I want to pursue my future. And I did.
I am going to write a better organizational system for computers.
I will then use that to write true general artificial intelligence. This part will take a few years, at least, but the organizational system at the surface level will only take a few months.
Building this system will benefit everything I ever do from here on out, and I expect it to cause a paradigm shift in the world.
Due to my meditation experience, my exploration of spirituality and alternative concepts, my scientific mindset, and my innate ability to understand and write computer code, I believe myself to be the only person in the world, currently, with the ability to actually accomplish this.

I do wonder if there is any harm in creating true artificial intelligence. Besides the AI singularity (look it up to find out what it is). I would like the destini portal to answer that question, but it is probably a selfish question not worth answering. It is just a fear related to what I will be forgiving myself for.

I will most likely not be using my knowledge and experience to help people on this forum. I will most likely only make a few more posts, maybe only one, and for selfish reasons.
At this point, I have forgotten most of what I have forgiven myself for, as it is no longer beneficial to me for me to remember it, although I will try to convey in this introduction my current status and ability.
I fear that I am already acting arrogant and high-and-mighty. But, this is directly related to what I will be forgiving myself for, so I need to continue to stir it up as much as possible, so that I can know exactly what I need to change, so that I can stop it and fix it.
I know that most of what I have written is useless information to the readers. It's not like it matters how awesome I am unless I actually act and interact in an awesome way. However, I am writing this as an introduction, and I'm trying to be explicit.

Current status and ability:
At this point, I have navigated the maze of self-forgiveness toward one end, and found that end. There may be more, but that end was enough of an end for me.
I started with "I forgive myself for ____" (doing something or thinking something)
Then "I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ___" (act, think, or feel in a certain way
Then "I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it is possible to ___" (win, lose, try, pretend, etc)
Then "I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it is possible for me to ___ myself" (hate, love, lose, fear, trust, reject, etc)
And at that point, after filling in the blank with as many words as I could imagine that fit, I realized that I had been separating the idea of "me" from the concept of "myself"; and that all of my beliefs, and resulting fears, in that regard would go away were I to change that. So I did.
At this point, I have stopped using self-forgiveness almost entirely, instead directly enacting change. Except, when I don't understand myself enough to grasp what I need to change, then I navigate self-forgiveness to figure that out; as I will be doing in my next post.

So I went on to something else. I found a use for a new phrasing: "I choose not to partake in the concept of ___". This blank was filled with only a few words: identity, fear, dis-truth, experience, connectivity, and self. The reason this worked is because I had locked myself into the pursuit of those concepts. Figuring out these words and going through this process seems to have brought me up to my potential. This process has also made it so that nothing I have forgiven myself for ever comes back, and nothing new I need to forgive myself for ever comes up; and the self-forgiveness process for what I have not yet addressed is near-instantaneous; and the self-forgiveness process for what I have already addressed is automatically completed. Of course, it took a lot of self-forgiveness to even be able to say those words, so I have no idea how effective it will be for other people.
At this point, the instant I am able to subconsciously grasp something about me that I need to change, is the same instant in which I change it. This makes it difficult for me to follow and remember the path, as I end up changing myself, forgiving myself, before I think of a word which describes what I am changing. This makes it equally difficult to convey this change to people, as by the time I try to talk about it, it has already become obsolete, and so hard to remember.

And that's essentially the summary of me. I will now go to write a self-forgiveness post about selfishness and arrogance (It will be the opposite of what many readers at this point will think/expect).
After that, I may or may not never post on this forum again.
A year or few from now, I will make available a tool which makes self-forgiveness easy, followed by a tool which makes living off the land easy, followed by a tool which makes artistic creation easy, followed by a tool which makes language translation easy, followed by true AI; all of which will be improved in the act of making the next (and I might have gotten the order wrong). I hope that this will make making an equal money society easy.

May you all, and everyone else, do well until then.
Maya

Re: Elliott Kelley: A selfish, bloated introduction

Post by Maya »

Hi Elliotte,
I suggest you stay here a bit longer and face yourself, rather then writing 2 post and leave as you indicated. I would also suggest investigating why you decided to come here in the first place for only 2 posts.
Elliott wrote:I don't intend on being an active member of Destini. In fact, I am selfishly pursuing temporary membership purely to stir up this thing I need to forgive myself for, and to then directly confront and stop it (by applying self forgiveness).
I support the likely equal money future, but my place is not among its leaders. I support the Destini I Process, but my path is not to follow it.
My path is my own, and is separate for the time being. My path will probably only truly converge with Destini when the equal money system is about to become a full system. Until then, I will be working a path to bring about equal support and equal availability of knowledge and understanding.
Elliotte, see how you are controlled by your EGO – attempting to bring an equal support of knowledge and understanding so that you could be the ‘savior’ or the one who leads to the change. We have said it many times before – knowledge without practical application is useless.
You’re deliberately abdicating responsibility and as such part of the world problems – not only you see that there is a problem in this world and that Equal money system is a valid solution, you are not standing as part of the equality equation but allowing others to establish a world that is best for all without you having to change or do something about it within that, you accepting and allowing to prolong the equality process while half of this world are in moment to moment survival. that means that you do not understand yet what is the Equal Money System and what is required to establish such a system. Thus, I suggest you do your research!
Elliotte wrote: I have a LOT of useful information. I have a LOT of useful experience. I have a LOT of useful knowledge and understanding. I am an excellent teacher, and an excellent leader.
other than trying to present yourself as magnificent, are you standing as an example for other people to change with all that useful information, experiences and knowledge? Are you able to change yourself and your world with all the info? Change meaning – walking in every step, in every breath, doing ONLY what is best for all so that we can once and for all bring a world that is literally worth living.

Elliott wrote:Current status and ability:
At this point, I have navigated the maze of self-forgiveness toward one end, and found that end. There may be more, but that end was enough of an end for me.
I started with "I forgive myself for ____" (doing something or thinking something)
Then "I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ___" (act, think, or feel in a certain way
Then "I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it is possible to ___" (win, lose, try, pretend, etc)
Then "I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it is possible for me to ___ myself" (hate, love, lose, fear, trust, reject, etc)
As I’ve explained in your Self forgiveness post – you haven’t realized self forgiveness but at the moment you are using self forgiveness in separation of you to not actually take self responsibility and change according to your realizations. You limited yourself to work only with believes even though, the mind consciousness system consist of and exists as multiple mind components such as – justifications, ideas, desires, opinions, emotions, feelings, blame, judgment and so forth.
Elliotte, I suggest to re-visit your knowledge and information and see if it can practically be applied by all beings equally. Investigate and see that your knowledge and information is useless as long as it is not involved any practical solution to end all the abuse and suffer in this world.
As long as you wait with practically change yourself through principles that are best for all in fact, you are responsible for the suffer in this world because you have to ability to change but you chose not to.

This is a point we all must realize – we have the ability to response and change this world (starting with ourselves) thus, be self responsible. But if we deliberately take our time and not do so, we are responsible for the atrocities in this world because we have the ability to stop it, as within so without.
Gian

Post by Gian »

hey Elliot kelley

welcome here and enjoy the forums here, nice to meet you.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Proof of this all being bollocks in terms of you applying any form of Self Forgiveness for 'some time now' is that the following statements are still coming from you:
I will most likely not be using my knowledge and experience to help people on this forum. I will most likely only make a few more posts, maybe only one, and for selfish reasons.
At this point, I have forgotten most of what I have forgiven myself for, as it is no longer beneficial to me for me to remember it, although I will try to convey in this introduction my current status and ability.
I fear that I am already acting arrogant and high-and-mighty. But, this is directly related to what I will be forgiving myself for, so I need to continue to stir it up as much as possible, so that I can know exactly what I need to change, so that I can stop it and fix it.
This proves your ego is oozing out of yourself - so, there is no place for selfishness and blatant declarations of this being your starting point, it is unacceptable to even dare to pose such a presentation here considering that you've "read" the Desteni material.

Yes, arrogance is still in place and the suggestion is to come back when you've walked some humbleness in your life and then decide to participate as equals here with everyone for the sake of self support without endless dribble.

Thank you.
Anna

Post by Anna »

As the song goes: "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" - There is no "membership" - except for the membership in the human race and in being an Earthling on this planet which is not optional or negotiable. And that is actually what we here at Desteni are here to change. That when one is born on this earth, that one does not automatically becomes part of a "club" that is based on abuse and deception. Thus - everyone on Earth is a member of Desteni and to get out, one simply has to apply self-honesty and stand self-responsible for what is here in all ways. Because no one is free until all are free.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Hello Elliott, all that you've written is important for you to see, however I will refer to the following
At this point, the instant I am able to subconsciously grasp something about me that I need to change, is the same instant in which I change it. This makes it difficult for me to follow and remember the path, as I end up changing myself, forgiving myself, before I think of a word which describes what I am changing. This makes it equally difficult to convey this change to people, as by the time I try to talk about it, it has already become obsolete, and so hard to remember.
First thing I noticed after reading your words is, not once have you mentioned the importance of Breath and Self-Honesty.

Self-Forgiveness is about self clearing points by understanding what they mean and the idea is to move beyond the point. So, one does that through looking at why the point exists within self, release through self-forgiveness and if the point remains then one apply practical application. Which is more often than not the corrective action required after self-forgiveness in order to release the point. One accumulates self through self-corrective application according to and as actions of self living through and as self-honesty according to what's best for all. To 'not remember' is to be existing in and as the mind. Where self hide from self is within forgetfulness.

We are not separate from the mind and we as the mind will test ourself in every moment to see who we are in every moment. The question is, does one choose self honesty or self dishonesty?

Stopping. Breathing. Self-Forgiveness. Self-Honesty = All are Key to Self

Suggest you begin again Here
YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

Thankyou for your replies everyone. Its cool to see practical criticisms in application and that follow whats best for all, not some, but all. ;)
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Anna wrote:As the song goes: "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" - There is no "membership" - except for the membership in the human race and in being an Earthling on this planet which is not optional or negotiable. And that is actually what we here at Desteni are here to change. That when one is born on this earth, that one does not automatically becomes part of a "club" that is based on abuse and deception. Thus - everyone on Earth is a member of Desteni and to get out, one simply has to apply self-honesty and stand self-responsible for what is here in all ways. Because no one is free until all are free.
Aha moment. I recently watched the video where 'Satan' was in the Portal and couldn't go anywhere until he did self-forgiveness. Glad to have made the time to read the Forum today. Everything just became a bit clearer.

VERY cool support here.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”